PDA

View Full Version : who is your favourite villain in assassins creed?

ajl992008
04-09-2012, 05:11 PM
and say why in the comments :)

SixKeys
04-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Al Mualim. He was one of the toughest enemies and had the best speeches.

pacmanate
04-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Al Mualim, that sly dog.

ajl992008
04-09-2012, 05:19 PM
reason why i chose prince ahmet is because he truelly felt that he was helping the world and wasnt a mad man like cesare and rodrigo, al mualim is my second, i didnt really like robert de sable, he wasnt that interesting as a character.

playassassins1
04-09-2012, 05:20 PM
I think Cesare Borgia is the best villain so far, because he has no mercy, and when you thought you defeated him, he just came back.

Sukramo
04-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Voted Cesare myself, awesome guy.

Vidic is just a wierd guy in this series. Every game he gets more and more important.

In AC1 hes all: "My employers want this, I cant change their minds". Basicaly he was just a scientist.

In AC2 he is powerful enogh to lead a team to take Desmond back.

In ACB he is suddendly in charge of the whole Animus training program, their "most ambitious project to date"

And in ACR he is revealed to be part of the inner templar leadership.

I am half expecting him to be the Templar grandmaster in AC3.......................................

Anyway, this thread will be a battle between Cesare and Al Mualim.

Went into video game store, try to buy Brotherhood, they told me it was out of stock.

Me: IF I WANT TO TAKE, I TAKE!

naran6142
04-09-2012, 05:52 PM
im more between Al mualim and Rodrigo... cuz they were both very smart and had plans

Gil_217
04-09-2012, 05:56 PM
At this point, Al Mualim.

One of the most charismatic characters this franchise ever created, who provided us (along with Altair) with the best dialogs, speeches through the first game, a master at deception ( he deceived the Assassins and the Templars), so for all of this, so far, Al Mualim is the best villain for me.

Modern Times: Without a shadow of a doubt, Warren "God" Vidic. This guy even looks like Al Mualim, and in my opinion, they share many many characteristics: both are geniuses, both are very persuasive and manipulative, both look badass (don't remind me of Vidic in Revelations please, I truly hope they change his appearance to his AC/AC II model) and both are charismatic.

Captain Tomatoz
04-09-2012, 06:19 PM
At this point, Al Mualim.

One of the most charismatic characters this franchise ever created, who provided us (along with Altair) with the best dialogs, speeches through the first game, a master at deception ( he deceived the Assassins and the Templars), so for all of this, so far, Al Mualim is the best villain for me.

Modern Times: Without a shadow of a doubt, Warren "God" Vidic. This guy even looks like Al Mualim, and in my opinion, they share many many characteristics: both are geniuses, both are very persuasive and manipulative, both look badass (don't remind me of Vidic in Revelations please, I truly hope they change his appearance to his AC/AC II model) and both are charismatic.

He kind of became santa clause in AC:R.

I chose de Sable because he, like many of the templars from AC1, truly believed he was helping people with his plan. In my mind these people are the most dangerous villains.

LightRey
04-09-2012, 06:20 PM
xDD

stingray10
04-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Vidic - cold, calculated and intelligent.

tarrero
04-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Robert de Sable!!!! A true templar warrior!!!

DarthEzio55
04-09-2012, 06:56 PM

I chose de Sable because he, like many of the templars from AC1, truly believed he was helping people with his plan. In my mind these people are the most dangerous villains.

http://images.popmatters.com/blog_art/a/assassins_creed_revelations_-_warren_vidic.jpg
Lol at his beard, he looks like a cave man.
I chose Al Mualim, because he is a true Templar, He honestly believes in the Templar ideology unlike
cesare who was just power hungry, and greedy, and a weirdo for making out with sister. EWWWW

Dieinthedark
04-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Al Mualim - simply because I liked his dialogue w/Altair and he seemed like the most developed character imho...he seemed like such a sincere mentor which made the ending so much better

lothario-da-be
04-09-2012, 07:48 PM
i choose cesare borgia, he was really like DIE you bast*rdo!!! in viana

ajl992008
04-09-2012, 08:22 PM
looks like its between al-mualim and cesare so far, personally id go for al mualim between the two, i just didnt like cesare, he works as a villain if it were any other game but as a templar he fails so badly.(in my opinion)

POP1Fan
04-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Cesare beacuse he is like the only a TRUE villian next to Rodrigo.The others just follow their ideology, and want the world to be in peace, unlike Cesare who just wants power for himself.

eagleforlife1
04-09-2012, 08:39 PM
I voted Rodrigo but I don't know why, I just like him most.