PDA

View Full Version : quick question about ac2 dlc.....

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 09:09 PM
i have completed all the ac games so far and have the da vinci disapearance, dont want to get the lost archive as i want to play normal ac gameplay, i have not played the ac2 dlc and may get it but i wanted to ask you guys, is it good? one issue i have is im not sure how you access it, do you need to replay the whole game to get to the sequence or is there a way to access it straight away? thanks for reading and you help is appreciated.

xx-pyro
04-08-2012, 09:15 PM
I enjoyed the AC2 DLC it's quite fun. I'm pretty sure you can access it through the DNA menu once you beat the game.

reddragonhrcro
04-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Not sure if you need to replay it as i bought the complete edition and downloaded the DLCs at the beggining so that i played it continuously.They sure are good and contain additional info of events around eventought not very much important

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I thought AC II DLC was the best AC DLC. So you should really get it.

You don't have to replay the game.

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 09:19 PM
cool thanks for the help, my main worry is i really dont want to replay the game to play the dlc because i have replayed ac2 like 5 times and cant do it again even though its a good game lol. ill just download it and see how it goes.

lol i didnt read playassassin1's comment properly, thanks im going to download it later.

JCearlyyears
04-08-2012, 09:23 PM
I heard about AC1 dlc for the ps3. What is it?

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
I heard about AC1 dlc for the ps3. What is it?

for ac1? there was no dlc for ac1, you may be refering to getting ac1 for free with the first copies of acr, i got that.

Captain Tomatoz
04-08-2012, 09:33 PM
You can't replay the dlcs once you complete them. And on the maps you'll find a white Assassins logo that starts the mission. You can do these once you've completed the game.

GeneralTrumbo
04-08-2012, 09:40 PM
i have completed all the ac games so far and have the da vinci disapearance, dont want to get the lost archive as i want to play normal ac gameplay, i have not played the ac2 dlc and may get it but i wanted to ask you guys, is it good? one issue i have is im not sure how you access it, do you need to replay the whole game to get to the sequence or is there a way to access it straight away? thanks for reading and you help is appreciated.
The Lost Archive was actually the most downloaded DLC out of all the Assassins Creeds. I definitely recommend it. The visuals in it are amazing and there is so much trippy stuff. If you liked the glyphs in AC2, you would love the Lost Archive. There is tons of symbolism and stuff in it. Also, huge story points. But, yes I do think the AC2 DLC was pretty good. Also, when you get the Lost Archive, you get all the special armors that were offered as preorder bonuses, as well as the Vlad mission.

JCearlyyears
04-08-2012, 09:43 PM
for ac1? there was no dlc for ac1, you may be refering to getting ac1 for free with the first copies of acr, i got that.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/assassins-creed-dlc/99149 I don't know if it is the game or actually dlc but I doubt it is add-ons for the game

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 10:10 PM
The Lost Archive was actually the most downloaded DLC out of all the Assassins Creeds. I definitely recommend it. The visuals in it are amazing and there is so much trippy stuff. If you liked the glyphs in AC2, you would love the Lost Archive. There is tons of symbolism and stuff in it. Also, huge story points. But, yes I do think the AC2 DLC was pretty good. Also, when you get the Lost Archive, you get all the special armors that were offered as preorder bonuses, as well as the Vlad mission.

i did like the desmond sections and i know ill like em but i already watched a walkthrough online to find out the "revelations" i was really looking forward to some normal dlc like dav vinci disappearance, oh well, if they surprise us with some ezio dlc later in the year i will be so happy. but in the meant time i guess ill download the ac2 dlc coz i am sooo bored and need some new ac content.

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 10:11 PM
You can't replay the dlcs once you complete them. And on the maps you'll find a white Assassins logo that starts the mission. You can do these once you've completed the game.

so once i finish the dlc, to play it again i have to replay the story? that sucks.

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 10:13 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/assassins-creed-dlc/99149 I don't know if it is the game or actually dlc but I doubt it is add-ons for the game

oh i see, i think they are just refering to assassins creed directors cut for pc, a download of it, in the directors cut version you got some new missions but thats it. its not new dlc.