PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Vlad's tomb

SirGreenDay
04-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm in a room near the end that I see no way out of. It's after you climb on top of the cage. All it has is a stone tomb with a shield and 2 swords above it. I've tried to climb everywhere but nothing works. Can someone give me a hint??

GeneralTrumbo
04-07-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm in a room near the end that I see no way out of. It's after you climb on top of the cage. All it has is a stone tomb with a shield and 2 swords above it. I've tried to climb everywhere but nothing works. Can someone give me a hint??
On one part of the cage you have to jump backwards, I know. I had trouble with the same thing.

UrDeviant1
04-07-2012, 09:18 PM

Did you Interact with the stone coffin yet? where vlads sword actually Is.

When you do, you'll be able to leave.

SirGreenDay
04-07-2012, 09:27 PM
I've tried to interact with it but nothing happens. How exactly do I interact with it? I'm not getting the usual "press B" message.

UrDeviant1
04-07-2012, 09:28 PM
I've tried to interact with it but nothing happens. How exactly do I interact with it? I'm not getting the usual "press B" message.

How far Into the prison are you?

Are you certain you're at the end?

SirGreenDay
04-07-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm past the section where you jump from the top of the cage and climb up. I go down stairs and there's a room with a hole in the ceiling with a stone coffin. Nothing else in there. It's a very small room. Does that tell you?

UrDeviant1
04-07-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm past the section where you jump from the top of the cage and climb up. I go down stairs and there's a room with a hole in the ceiling with a stone coffin. Nothing else in there. It's a very small room. Does that tell you?

I'm assuming you're In a small room where the only way out, Is the way you came (until you get the sword).

In which case, you're In Vlad's tomb and should be able to Interact with his Coffin, but It's not letting you?

Sorry, don't know what to suggest.

SirGreenDay
04-07-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm assuming you're In a small room where the only way out, Is the way you came (until you get the sword).

In which case, you're In Vlad's tomb and should be able to Interact with his Coffin, but It's not letting you?

Sorry, don't know what to suggest.

Crap. Is there anything I should have done on my way to this point? I thought it was just a speed run type of thing.

UrDeviant1
04-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Crap. Is there anything I should have done on my way to this point? I thought it was just a speed run type of thing.

I don't know man, sorry.

You could restart the memory again and see If you can Interact with the Coffin next time.

Likewise One
04-11-2012, 09:25 PM
The same thing happened to me. I'm assuming that it's not showing the checkpoint icons or anything on the map either and that you don't see the restart memory option whenever you pause. This happened to me when I had to quit the game in the middle of the Vlad's Tomb level. When I went back to the game I was just stuck there.

What I had to do was go back to Animus Island via the start menu run through one of the Desmond Journey levels and then when I went back into the main game portal it put me back at the beginning of Vlad's Tomb again, but this time all of the checkpoint icons and everything were back.

If you don't have any of the Desmond's Journey levels unlocked I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe you can try replaying a memory from the DNA sequence and see if it restarts the level after you're done. Let us know if it works.

BassCaseBlues440
06-23-2012, 08:19 PM
had the problem today... this solution works:) thanks likewiseone!