PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to Gold

Stilborn
08-09-2004, 02:49 PM
I have a vast number of campaigns going in IL-2 FB. I use IL-2 Sturm Stab. I just picked up the gold pack and loaded the Aces expansion pack. When I try a campaign, I can't see my cockpit view. All the other views are ok but the aircraft are unflyable without a cockpit view. This is only on the saved campaigns, the quick flights all work ok. I'd hate to lose my campaigns as it's taken years to get where I am now. Anyone else seen this?

Stilborn

Stilborn
08-09-2004, 02:49 PM
I have a vast number of campaigns going in IL-2 FB. I use IL-2 Sturm Stab. I just picked up the gold pack and loaded the Aces expansion pack. When I try a campaign, I can't see my cockpit view. All the other views are ok but the aircraft are unflyable without a cockpit view. This is only on the saved campaigns, the quick flights all work ok. I'd hate to lose my campaigns as it's taken years to get where I am now. Anyone else seen this?

Stilborn

tsisqua
08-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi!

I tried to post to you earlier, but the board was momentarily porked.

I did like you: I already had FB installed, and bought the AEP expansion, not the gold pack (I been around awhile LOL). My campaigns were fine, but I am hearing this story way too often: problems when installing AEP over a previously played version of FB.

There is a possibility that your difficulty settings were overwritten/changed, when you installed AEP. Unfortunately, if that is what happened to you, you can't change the difficuly settings once a campaign is under way.

Please post over in tech support about this. They may be able to help you over there.

If you have to restart your campaigns, then try to look at this as a chance to do better on this run, since you are now a more experienced pilot.

Very good luck to you, Mate, and sorry I couldn't help you more.
Tsisqua

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/tsisqua-bird1.JPG