PDA

View Full Version : Eagle vision in ACIII (Question not interview)

gp2razor
04-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Will we have eagle vision / sense in ACIII? If we do, and I think I read somewhere that we will but it'll be different, will it be called eagle vision / sense as Connor's is a 'wolf' rather than an 'eagle' :D

freddie_1897
04-05-2012, 08:03 AM
I was hoping it would be like thermal vision, so you could see heat sources of people and animals, this would go well with the whole predatory feel anyway

oliacr
04-05-2012, 12:14 PM
I was hoping it would be like thermal vision, so you could see heat sources of people and animals, this would go well with the whole predatory feel anyway
+1

GLHS
04-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Pretty positive we'll be using Eagle Sense with Desmond. As far as Connor, nothing's been confirmed or even mentioned about it for that matter, so it's anyone's guess. It'll probably act just like be Eagle Vision, whether they rename it or not.

KillGhast
04-05-2012, 01:23 PM

Are you kdding? a thermal vision? (a) this requires modern technology which is stupid for an assassin. (b) if you want thermal vision go play rainbow six or splinter cell. why dont give him nighg vision goggles? fits the picture?

LightRey
04-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Are you kdding? a thermal vision? (a) this requires modern technology which is stupid for an assassin. (b) if you want thermal vision go play rainbow six or splinter cell. why dont give him nighg vision goggles? fits the picture?
He was referring to a thermal vision adaptation of Eagle Vision, not modern technology.

KillGhast
04-05-2012, 01:40 PM
He was referring to a thermal vision adaptation of Eagle Vision, not modern technology.

I think they should keep it basic. it would make.everything easier yes but it needs to be challenging to track animals. if you lose track of one you are gonna train more. with thermal you could always keep track of it making it too easy. nobody would use the system which involves trapping animals

tyrce111
04-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Hmm... Connor runs with wolves...

Wolf Vision?

Connor is a Mohawk....

Hawk Eye?

I do like the idea of thermal vision. Obviously doesn't mean it has to be a pair of heat seeking goggles O.o

DavisP92
04-05-2012, 02:23 PM
i really hope they do upgrade the eagle vision some how. like in eagle vision we can track people a lot better (not the lines like in ACR). maybe see footprints and blood trails glow blue or something.

GLHS
04-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Isn't there tracking by footprints in the snow too? You'd be able to see animal and enemy prints and be able to predict patterns and such.

BBALive
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Perhaps they'll make it like Arkham City's detective mode. Obviously it won't look the same, and they'll have to take measures to make sure players don't keep it switched on for the entire game.

DavisP92
04-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Isn't there tracking by footprints in the snow too? You'd be able to see animal and enemy prints and be able to predict patterns and such.

yea i think they do have that in the game, but i'm not quite sure how well you can notice the footprints.

berserker134
04-05-2012, 11:43 PM
hey light rey do u have psn

Azula2005
04-05-2012, 11:50 PM
I don't think THB have animal instincts so i don't think that it could be passed on, maybe Connor might develop something along those lines? seeing as he's more of an outdoor person..

KillGhast
04-05-2012, 11:52 PM
I don't think he needs animal instincts or something, he should get some sort of an eagle vision but not that you see footsteps light up, that would make the tracking far to easy.

dxsxhxcx
04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
Perhaps they'll make it like Arkham City's detective mode. Obviously it won't look the same, and they'll have to take measures to make sure players don't keep it switched on for the entire game.

I can see something like this working when we try to kill an animal but he run away and we need to follow him looking for some traces of his blood (not a line showing us the way like in ACR, that makes things too easy) with our eagle vision, this would be cool... :)

smengler
04-06-2012, 12:02 AM
In one of the interviews I think someone said that Eagle Vision will allow players to see things like claw marks on trees and animal "dung".

DavisP92
04-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Connor should have some new adaptation to the eagle sense. i'd like to see what they have in store

treDIDDY97
04-06-2012, 01:26 AM
this might sound dumb but where did eagle vision come from exactly? is it just something that all assassins have?

smengler
04-06-2012, 01:28 AM
this might sound dumb but where did eagle vision come from exactly? is it just something that all assassins have?

I believe it's the sixth sense, which came from TWCB. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

SixKeys
04-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Not all assassins have it, only those who have more TWCB DNA than others, I think. All humans have the potential to have Eagle Vision, for most it just never activates.

Saqaliba
04-08-2012, 06:11 AM
I think it would be cool to have eagle vision as an actual eagle at view points which you can control and fly down to locations to see events from afar. Kinda like the batarang camera or the little robot in MGS4.