PDA

View Full Version : Random Events?

travilanche
04-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Where are these random events that the game claims to have whenever you first start playing? I'm on my 2nd playthrough right now and the only one I've had is the very first one at the start where you carry crates across the dock for some guy. It says to watch for black dots on the mini map, but I have never seen any. I finally did see one last night while playing, but I went to the spot and there was no one there. WTF?

Also, are there assassination contracts via pigeon coups like in the other games? I saw one on the map one time, and then went to do another mission first, and when I went back to the map it was gone.

Assassin_M
04-04-2012, 06:59 PM
There are only 2 random events, the crates guy and another guy that challenges you to a fist fight..
I also consider the Templar Stalkers to be random events..
and No there are no Assassination Missions..

JCearlyyears
04-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Didn't I hear something about stopping a bank robbery? I have yet to see that if so.

Assassin_M
04-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Didn't I hear something about stopping a bank robbery? I have yet to see that if so.
Not exactly a bank robbery, but yes that too..
I confirm its presence..

UrDeviant1
04-04-2012, 07:23 PM

Wait, stopping a bank robbery In ACR?
Never heard of It.

SixKeys
04-04-2012, 07:53 PM
There is a third random event when a bunch of guards will ambush you suddenly (like the Cento Occhi in ACB) but it's pretty rare.

Assassin_M
04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
There is a third random event when a bunch of guards will ambush you suddenly (like the Cento Occhi in ACB) but it's pretty rare.
Seriously ? Havent seen that one :/

rileypoole1234
04-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Hmmm I haven't seen the bank robbery one or the guard one yet, and I've played ACR for a very long time just roaming around.

LightRey
04-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Seriously ? Havent seen that one :/
Yup. Happened to me several times.

pacmanate
04-04-2012, 08:03 PM
WHA :O Tbh, they really messed up the "Random events" for this game. It should of been random event, the dock shipper guy, but then Ubisoft were like "Sheet! Lets make it plural and add a guy who wants to fight people!"

lothario-da-be
04-04-2012, 08:53 PM
i had 1 other random event where a random guy want to do a race with you and when you are ready he wants to join the creed and says to his wife he is an assassin. but it looks like i'am the only one whoe has seen this.

twenty_glyphs
04-04-2012, 08:56 PM
i had 1 other random event where a random guy want to do a race with you and when you are ready he wants to join the creed and says to his wife he is an assassin. but it looks like i'am the only one whoe has seen this.

That's not a random event. There are some Brotherhood Recruitment missions that are scripted and more involved than the normal recruitment process of fighting guards. I think there are about 6 of them, and one of them is the guy who wants to race you.