PDA

View Full Version : Just Pre-orderd Assassins Creed III Freedom Edition :D

bdujah
04-04-2012, 12:55 PM
just pre-orderd from gamestop (first time i have bought anything off there lol)
anyone else have any experience with them at all?

also on day of release if anyone wants the code for the multiplayer toon feel free to PM me (never really cared for the online play on assassins creed lol)

Assassin_M
04-04-2012, 12:57 PM

also on day of release if anyone wants the code for the multiplayer toon feel free to PM me (never really cared for the online play on assassins creed lol)
Did you ever try the Multiplayer ?

bdujah
04-04-2012, 03:16 PM
I gave the previous multiplayers ago and never did get into it
I will most likely have a go before release in September

as i said previously
Multi player in assassins Creed though for me really something I dont really enjoy
Only reason I buy Assassins Creed is the story and single player

Assassin_M
04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
I gave the previous multiplayers ago and never did get into it
I will most likely have a go before release in September

as i said previously
Multi player in assassins Creed though for me really something I dont really enjoy
Only reason I buy Assassins Creed is the story and single player
Fair enough..

AnthonyA85
04-04-2012, 04:20 PM

I too could never get into the Multi-player, (I could almost never join a game) so in the end, i just stopped trying. (which will probably be the same with AC3)

But to answer your question:

I have had experience with gamestop. Ordered the Animus edition last year on the first of October for the PC, arrived first/second week of December (since the PC version of ACR was delayed to December last year), i think it took about a day to ship, very quick, even late afternoon delivery. :p So yes, very good experience IMO.

I haven't ordered the FE myself yet, not sure if i will since the missions will be available as DLC soon after release.

Subject J80
04-04-2012, 04:27 PM

I've pre-ordered all my AC CE's with GameStop, ACII, AC:B and AC:R and now I've ordered ACIII Freedom Edition with them too.

Although in Ireland they are the only store to get the best editions. Never had any problems with them.

bdujah
04-04-2012, 04:33 PM
thanks, (England here lol)
The previous ones i orderd were from Play.com and theirs was late evening :)
and Game was early morning

as long as i get my game on launch i am happy