PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed 3 hunting

TheNatural2012
04-04-2012, 04:41 AM
They should make it hard and realistic, if its not diffcult it won't feel very special.

Having different calls and having to wait for bigger game or be very skilled at stalking, adding a true hunting like quality would be awesome and would really make connors in-game character come alive imagine doing a turkey call high in the tree tops and actually getting to see that.

They could make you even have to have camo having different bait for different animals and traps even making terrain effect your stealth that you can actually see.

example(rocks falling down hill,twigs breaking etc), this is yet another chance for the game to advance to the next level making you have a more hands on control of your stealth.

In my opinion not one game centered around just hunting has went beyond the word, assassin creed may be the first to do that.

When i say hunting im refering to all stealth gameplay but animals should be the most sensitive to these things but humans the most lethal of course.

Also just throwing this out there you have to eat and drink to stay alive and take a fat s*** everyonce in awhile.LOL !

The next generation in gaming is not adding to it, its removing the box we have towards it!

Same principle applys to life!:D

Jexx21
04-04-2012, 04:47 AM
while hunting certainly will take skill and messy kills will result in less rewards, I don't know if we'll be baiting or trapping (although it would be welcome), I do know we are tracking.

As for taking a crap and eating and drinking; HELL NO!

LordWolv
04-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Agreed with Jexx on the last part...
But, yes, hunting has already been confirmed. Very interested with what they do with it.

LightRey
04-04-2012, 01:30 PM
I was going to read this, but the font just made me wanna leave.

Legendz54
04-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Meh.. the game has already been done so i don't mind what the hunting is like... as long as its there i will be happy.

Noble6
04-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I know what tyou mean. In RDR killing animals got boring fast. Though I couldn't resist but shot anything that moved:o. I can imagine silently moving for perfect position for a kill or failing that and then chasing escaping deer in trees.

Honestly i am doubful they succeed making this feature as awesome as it sounds in paper

TorQue1988
04-04-2012, 02:00 PM
while hunting certainly will take skill and messy kills will result in less rewards, I don't know if we'll be baiting or trapping (although it would be welcome), I do know we are tracking.

As for taking a crap and eating and drinking; HELL NO!
I might be nuts, but i'm pretty sure I've heard / read in numerous interviews / articles that we can set traps.

UrDeviant1
04-04-2012, 02:03 PM
I might be nuts, but i'm pretty sure I've heard / read in numerous interviews / articles that we can set traps.

I have too. Not sure where I read It, because I'v read so many!

BBALive
04-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Hunting wasn't hard in RDR and it was still fun. As long as you didn't get pounced by a cougar or a bear you were fine.

pacmanate
04-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Apparently in this game though, the Devs said it is harder to find wildlife and you have to track them down using their footprints

oliacr
04-04-2012, 03:15 PM
i think it will be very funny ... - just beat the bear !!oo

NightGhost1994
04-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Oh man. I pressed disagree on wrong thread.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000141399/polls_homer4_0658_401806_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

KillGhast
04-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Love the hunting part of the game, it would also be nice if you could eat some meat to regain some health or stamina whatever. Not just hunting for selling skins etc... Otherwise it will be pretty repetitive