PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the score thing??

KosmicShogun
04-03-2012, 12:27 AM
I havn't paid close attention to this before and just trusted the scoreboard was right but apparently it can vary alot. I have been in several games lately where I got first on my screen but second on a friends screen I was on mic with or vice-versa. After it happening a couple times we all sent pictures of our respective end of game results screen to each other and almost all has different scores and winners. Of course I'm going to assume it's the ever-present lag at the root of the problem but how many times have we all won on our screen and lost on another?? And how does that play into the scoreboards??? I like to think that when I win then that's the end of it. Especially in a challenge match or something but who knows now... Anyone else notice this or am i late to the party and it's just another "quirk of the game"

CheeseLightsaber
04-03-2012, 02:28 AM
I've had that happen before. I don't know the exact cir****tances of your matches, but mine have usually occurred right at the end of a session, when a last second kill/stun is registered on my end, but not on anyone else's. If the scores are close, I'd guess that's what's happening, but I can't be certain. And you're probably right, the root of the problem is probably lag. In any case, its not something to worry about unless its happening every time you play.