PDA

View Full Version : ACIII - Companion Game

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
04-02-2012, 01:04 PM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-02-ubisoft-ghost-recon-online-and-gamers-day-parts

I found the following interesting from the above interviewwith Ubisoft's digital boss Chris Early:

This is just the beginning: expect all Ubisoft's big franchises to employ a similar strategy to the one used for Ghost Recon. That means a Facebook and mobile experience for Assassin's Creed 3, due out later this year, and Splinter Cell 6, whenever that's released, although Early isn't saying how they will work yet.

This is the first indication I've seen that might mean there will be a resurrected Project Legacy or something new to coincide with ACIII.

Mr_Shade
04-02-2012, 01:31 PM
"interesting"....

;)

pacmanate
04-02-2012, 04:59 PM
HMMMM, thats pretty cool. Although I didn't personally like project legacy. If there was some crazy Iphone app I would buy it for free :D

mattahleen
04-05-2012, 07:10 PM
What no psv or side console game?

kriegerdesgottes
04-05-2012, 07:20 PM
I was sort of hoping they would just let Project Legacy die. I never really like it.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Personally, I never got into Project Legacy.

LightRey
04-05-2012, 08:52 PM
"interesting"....

;)
It's like you know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WE2hsfcRwrc

Captain Tomatoz
04-05-2012, 08:52 PM
I actually liked project legacy. It was a good way to kill time and learn a bit more about the AC universe at the same time :D

UrDeviant1
04-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I never play ANY Facebook or Mobile games . THEY SUCK ***.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-05-2012, 09:02 PM
They have an ACII for the mobile phones,... and it looks so pathetic....

twenty_glyphs
04-05-2012, 11:37 PM
I liked the story and premise of Project Legacy a lot. I liked seeing lots of smaller stories told about different characters and seeing some of them overlap each other. It was also great to find out a little more about some of the artifacts like the Shroud. But the gameplay was annoying. First of all, I hate Facebook, but tolerated it because of the content. But the whole system where you can only play a game until your points run out and then you have to wait more time just to play is really stupid. I hate games like that.

I really hope they have something for iPhones and similar devices that has a good side story and impacts the AC3 game in a meaningful way this year. I would preferably like to see Project Legacy relaunched to have a better gameplay system but continue the same types of stories in the American Revolution setting.

SixKeys
04-05-2012, 11:46 PM
I liked Project Legacy even though some aspects of it could have used more work. I liked the more in-depth look it gave into the rest of the AC universe, especially the MP characters.