PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Factions

cless711
04-01-2012, 11:16 PM
I am not exactly sure if there has been any info on this (I did search and found nothing at the moment), however, what do you guys think the factions of AC3 will be? (If any)

And if you can't really think of one, post any faction that you think would be cool for any other future Assassins creed. :P

DavisP92
04-01-2012, 11:26 PM
the clubs probably replace the factions somewhat, but who knows

UrDeviant1
04-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Well, we know there Is a Hunting Club. Just try and think of other gameplay elements that could result In being asked to join a club. Maybe a Climbing club. Swimming club. Killing people with awesome weapons club. The Pontiac's war club club. The wtf, I'm actually dead and my distant ascendant Is reliving my memories club. Lots of things you could think of :D

UrDeviant1
04-02-2012, 12:26 AM
btw, check out these pics of Native American War Clubs. They look Brutal!

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/lrg/17/1736/SNZ3D00Z.jpg

kriegerdesgottes
04-02-2012, 12:37 AM
There are no factions in ACIII.

cless711
04-02-2012, 12:50 AM
btw, check out these pics of Native American War Clubs. They look Brutal!

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/lrg/17/1736/SNZ3D00Z.jpg

Nice XD and yeah looks like the whole club thing is gonna be great.

bighouse_761
04-02-2012, 01:02 AM
well i dont know if you are talking about clubs like everyone els or faction like thiefs or mercenary if you are i feel like they might make the brotherhood that mabey you can send mabey and eagle out and they help you or something but they did say i think somewhere that the brotherhood has changed and evolved
BUT
if you mean clubs besides hunting and climbing mabey racing on horses or carts or mabey fightclub but we cant talk about that

cless711
04-02-2012, 01:06 AM
well i dont know if you are talking about clubs like everyone els or faction like thiefs or mercenary if you are i feel like they might make the brotherhood that mabey you can send mabey and eagle out and they help you or something but they did say i think somewhere that the brotherhood has changed and evolved
BUT
if you mean clubs besides hunting and climbing mabey racing on horses or carts or mabey fightclub but we cant talk about that

Ohh thank you for the info! When i started this post i meant the mercs, theives, etc, kind of things.

john63
04-02-2012, 01:19 AM
There might be groups in different cities that you can hire to cause trouble, or who might act like vigilantes from AC1/ACB. These groups might vary depending on who controls an area; for example, if a town is held by the British, there might be a group of militia or the Sons of Liberty, and if it's controlled by the Continental army, there might be a group of Loyalists/Torries.
There might also be Hessian mercenaries; I know they were only hired by the British, but if you pay better, maybe they'll fight for you for a bit :D

Zebroneath
04-02-2012, 01:47 AM
I can imagine a newspaper club, in which an NPC would compliment on your free running skills and ask you to deliver newspapers antagonizing British rule and support patriotic freedom to specific people and also defending newspaper boys.

UrDeviant1
04-02-2012, 01:51 AM
I can imagine a newspaper club, in which an NPC would compliment on your free running skills and ask you to deliver newspapers antagonizing British rule and support patriotic freedom to specific people and also defending newspaper boys.

Connor Kenway: Badass Assassin, aka: Newspaper Boy.

I kinda' like It...

ElDoucherino
04-02-2012, 03:38 AM
I am not exactly sure if there has been any info on this (I did search and found nothing at the moment), however, what do you guys think the factions of AC3 will be? (If any)

And if you can't really think of one, post any faction that you think would be cool for any other future Assassins creed. :P

If i recall right from the info given to us, factions like thieves, mercs etc, these have been replaced with Connor simply mimicking with NPC's in the world. Read it somewhere that if he slowly approaches a NPC he will move and act like these to blend in with them.

SleezeRocker
04-02-2012, 03:57 AM
I imagine Mercenaries will be replaced by Mohawkians, Courtesans/Romanies will be replaced by....Hmm....I guess Tax striker/collectorss or...idk who would cause distractions back in the day?
And thieves...eh I guess they may still have local thieves and they snake guns for you idk. So far im more confident as Mohawkians replacing Mercenries seem more probable to me

bighouse_761
04-02-2012, 10:05 PM
If i recall right from the info given to us, factions like thieves, mercs etc, these have been replaced with Connor simply mimicking with NPC's in the world. Read it somewhere that if he slowly approaches a NPC he will move and act like these to blend in with them.

Your right about the information but that is just to blend in say if your being suspicious you bland in but that is not the replacement for factions just a nother way to blend in like how you walk in with a gruop of people and go all grey.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-03-2012, 01:57 AM
mercs will be replaced by minute men...
courtesans will be replaced by Madonna...
theives will be replaced by bankers...
Romanies will now be called gypsies...

AdamXEve
04-03-2012, 02:03 AM
I'm glad factions have been replaced by clubs. I'm excited to see what other clubs besides hunting clubs there are; maybe I'll actually do the side-missions in this game if they grab my attention ala, Skyrim.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Where does it say that clubs have replaced factions?