PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's bleeding effect

HCad9q
04-01-2012, 06:25 AM
when Desmond suffers the bleeding effect in AC2 and is back as Altiar in Acre, he spends the night with Maria. Now is it me or is it implied during it that in real time Desmond is actually with Lucy during this whole event and they actually "spent the night together". perhaps this is why the "Miracle" shown in ACB was an ultrasound.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-01-2012, 06:47 AM
No,... the phrase "The Miracle is in the execution" specifically referenced the need to run the file as an executable file, and by doing so, one would witness a "Miracle", i.e., Adam and Eve.

Calvarok
04-01-2012, 07:04 AM
I think the miracle was the restoration of subject 16's personality as an animus program.

LightRey
04-01-2012, 07:08 AM
That did not look like an ultrasound. Really not. Listen to Poodle_of_Doom. He's correct.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-01-2012, 07:20 AM
That did not look like an ultrasound. Really not. Listen to Poodle_of_Doom. He's correct.

I'm having a hard time telling if your being sarcastic with that one. Normally, your pretty good with grammar, and don't type my name out. You typically just call me Poodle....

LightRey
04-01-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm having a hard time telling if your being sarcastic with that one. Normally, your pretty good with grammar, and don't type my name out. You typically just call me Poodle....
It wasn't. I'm being completely serious. I'd refer to you as Poodle under normal circvmtances, but this is a new member.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-01-2012, 07:26 AM
I see. So what was up with the whole "Really not" thing? Not that I'm all that particular, or great with grammar, but it seems grammatically out of sorts.

LightRey
04-01-2012, 07:27 AM
I see. So what was up with the whole "Really not" thing? Not that I'm all that particular, or great with grammar, but it seems grammatically out of sorts.
It should be read as if spoken. Then it makes more sense. I put it there for emphasis, because it really didn't look like an ultrasound.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-01-2012, 07:29 AM
I guess it just sounds funny. But alas, we've hijacked the topic.

Sajn12
04-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Very well. This is the point of bleeding effect. SPAM.

Assassin_M
04-01-2012, 08:27 AM
Im positively sure that Desmond was well aware and conscious during the intercourse between Maria and Altair..
he said (Woah !! I didnt expect that..)
If he was with Lucy, it probably would`v been something along the lines of...... "Ahhhh Ohhhh Ahhhh" (If you know what I mean)

Sajn12
04-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Assassin_M: :D :D Sure I know what you mean :D

Poodle_of_Doom
04-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Im positively sure that Desmond was well aware and conscious during the intercourse between Maria and Altair..
he said (Woah !! I didnt expect that..)
If he was with Lucy, it probably would`v been something along the lines of...... "Ahhhh Ohhhh Ahhhh" (If you know what I mean)

Inappropriate.

Assassin_M
04-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Inappropriate.
Sorry..
Just wanted to get my point across :rolleyes:

Jamison_J_B
04-02-2012, 02:19 AM
No,... the phrase "The Miracle is in the execution" specifically referenced the need to run the file as an executable file, and by doing so, one would witness a "Miracle", i.e., Adam and Eve.

How I'm reading the OP, he isn't talking about the puzzle for S16, but the "dream" in AC2 when you play as Altair in Acre.

To OP: I thought the same thing myself. Maria would have been Lucy and Altair, Desmond. Of course it could have just been showing some linage...who knows.

Jamison_J_B
04-02-2012, 02:21 AM
Inappropriate.

Inappropriate, but entertaining.