PDA

View Full Version : AC:R Mediterranean Traveler Pack achievements

EdgeDeverafer
03-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Hello first time poster long time reader etc.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but I felt like i had to ask; Is it possible to get these achievements realistically at the moment? Whenever I go into the Extra Content Maps category there is maybe 1 or 2 games actually going and never the map you need. This is the case on Xbox live might I add; You can imagine how hard it is to get the right game mode on the right map and meet the right requirements. I have 2 unlocked so far but can't seem to get the last 3. On that note I've never seen Jerusalem in the map rotation at all.

Thanks for takin the time to read.

Collinwood01
04-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Good luck! The extra content maps have always had low activity.

EdgeDeverafer
04-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks; although i probably should of waited a bit before I assessed them, I got 2 last night and now I'm 4/6 without being fed. Jerusalem finally popped up for me so it was an easy get. I only have Carnival and Restrained Violence to go!

jmk1999
04-01-2012, 11:54 PM
very few people actually purchased this dlc... so as he said, it's got low activity. if ubi decideds to discount it or set it to free, that may change things... though who knows if they ever will.

obliviondoll
04-02-2012, 08:12 AM
...and in addition to what Dom said, if Ubisoft reinstates the weekly updates and starts ACTUALLY fixing things instead of providing patches that BREAK their games, they might be able to hold onto a solid playerbase for long enough to keep selling DLC next time...