PDA

View Full Version : I may have discovered something big...

freddie_1897
03-31-2012, 10:19 PM
REVELATIONS SPOILER

Ok, at the end of revelations we hear that there were 6 different methods of salvation.

There are 6 apples of Eden.

I think you know what im thinking

Vex_Assassin
03-31-2012, 10:27 PM
There's also 6 continents (Asia, Africa, Americas, Antarctica, Australia, Europe), so whats your point ? ... Apples are not the only PoE that exist, I don't see why they should be more important than others like the Shroud or the Sword.

AnthonyA85
03-31-2012, 10:29 PM
And besides, there are only five Apples now, Altair's was destroyed in the Denver accident.

LightRey
03-31-2012, 10:29 PM
Well technically there are 7 continents if you count Antarctica, which you should.

Vex_Assassin
03-31-2012, 10:32 PM
I counted Antarctica and I knew you would tell me something like that :p I guess I should count South America and North America as two different continents then.

freddie_1897
03-31-2012, 10:32 PM
I dunno, it just seems like too much of a coincidence, and the apples might all have been made for the same purpose, but were slightly different to each other, whereas the other PoEs are relics
(and there are 7 continents, south America and north America are different continents

LightRey
03-31-2012, 10:33 PM
I counted Antarctica and I knew you would tell me something like that :p I guess I should count South America and North America as two different continents then.
Well yes, you should.

freddie_1897
03-31-2012, 10:33 PM
And besides, there are only five Apples now, Altair's was destroyed in the Denver accident.

Yes, but there were 6 when the first civillisation made them

AdamXEve
03-31-2012, 10:36 PM

Considering that they are two different continents, I'd say that's wise.

freddie_1897
03-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Can we stop talking about how many continents there are and get back on topic?

AdamXEve
03-31-2012, 10:41 PM
You topic is asinine and your logic, well, isn't logical. Just because there happens to be six apples and six methods of salvation means nothing.

There also happens to be six Mexicans working in my garden, but I doubt very seriously that they are Templars, plotting my destruction.

LightRey
03-31-2012, 10:43 PM
You topic is asinine and your logic, well, isn't logical. Just because there happens to be six apples and six methods of salvation means nothing.

There also happens to be six Mexicans working in my garden, but I doubt very seriously that they are Templars, plotting my destruction.
That doesn't mean it isn't worth discussing, my friend.

xOMGITSJASONx
03-31-2012, 10:45 PM
You tell me where this is going as a video game because I'm confused.

LightRey
03-31-2012, 10:48 PM
You tell me where this is going as a video game because I'm confused.
Well apparently to the prevention of the end of the world by solar flare.

pacmanate
03-31-2012, 10:52 PM
can someone explain to me whats going on :P

freddie_1897
03-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Look, there are 6 apples, it was said that each method of salvation proved better than the last, what could have happened is they made the first apple, it wasn't good enough, and then they made other apples but improved them.

Another possibility is that the PoE that allows you to manipulate time was one of these methods of salvation as you could go back in time to try to prevent the end, but it wasn't successful due to possible paradoxes

Vex_Assassin
03-31-2012, 11:07 PM
Maybe they improved the apples, but still none of them were powerful enough to stop the solar flare in the ancient times. Maybe Desmond will have to forge a new apple of Eden, more powerful than the other six and use it to stop the end of the world, but it doesn't sounds right to me.

dxsxhxcx
03-31-2012, 11:41 PM
if I'm not wrong they tried 6 different methods and failed to save the world...

rileypoole1234
04-01-2012, 12:03 AM

Which is why I think that Desmond has to combine the Apple with something in the Grand Temple, or use something else in the Grand Temple because the other Temples Alone are not powerful enough.

LightRey
04-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Yep. One method for each temple. The seventh method is the one Desmond is supposed to use.

JumpInTheFire13
04-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Yep. One method for each temple. The seventh method is the one Desmond is supposed to use.
Ah, seven continents. Now we're getting somewhere... XD

LightRey
04-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Ah, seven continents. Now we're getting somewhere... XD
Still six apples though xD

smengler
04-01-2012, 12:39 AM

As far as we know... [insert crazy Ubisoft plot twist here]

LightRey
04-01-2012, 12:40 AM
As far as we know... [insert crazy Ubisoft plot twist here]
Well I certainly wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

Tetsou88
04-01-2012, 01:52 AM

Five, one was still destroyed. So I doubt it will play a major role.

If the Templars have four apples, who do they need Ezio's?

Jexx21
04-01-2012, 02:06 AM
I think that the other four apples somehow got destroyed as well..

Acrimonious_Nin
04-01-2012, 02:22 AM
]Look, there are 6 apples, it was said that each method of salvation proved better than the last, what could have happened is they made the first apple, it wasn't good enough, and then they made other apples but improved them.

[/B]Another possibility is that the PoE that allows you to manipulate time was one of these methods of salvation as you could go back in time to try to prevent the end, but it wasn't successful due to possible paradoxes

maybe that is what minerva did to ezio's apple when she 'altered' it somehow ? maybe she 'uploaded'or 'upgraded' , if you will, the 7th possible solution in ezios apple.

LordWolv
04-01-2012, 02:48 AM
Well technically there are 7 continents if you count Antarctica, which you should.
Shut up!! xD

naran6142
04-01-2012, 04:06 AM
i doubt there will be anything along the lines of desmond needs to collect all the apples of eden... only ezios apple is important now

iSoTryHard
04-01-2012, 05:46 AM
There's also 6 continents (Asia, Africa, Americas, Antarctica, Australia, Europe), so whats your point ? ... Apples are not the only PoE that exist, I don't see why they should be more important than others like the Shroud or the Sword.

Not that it matters but ocenia is the continent not australia cause i live there

Poodle_of_Doom
04-01-2012, 06:55 AM
Look, there are 6 apples, it was said that each method of salvation proved better than the last, what could have happened is they made the first apple, it wasn't good enough, and then they made other apples but improved them.

Another possibility is that the PoE that allows you to manipulate time was one of these methods of salvation as you could go back in time to try to prevent the end, but it wasn't successful due to possible paradoxes

I'm going to expand on your idea a little bit here. So far, what we've know is that there are six apples. We know three people who've come into contact with them. Perhaps what was meant was that each Apple presents a solution to a problem, and each was better than the last solution. So far, each contactee was a solution. So Altair gained insight from the Apple, but the people of the time weren't ready for that knowledge, and weren't able to look for the solution. Then Ezio had an Apple, but society still wasn't ready to find a solution. Then we have Connor who will meet George Washington, and may have access to the Apple through him, but still no solution will be found. Now, there's the one Desmond has (which is the one Ezio used). Perhaps there are six occurences in which the Apple could pose a solution?

Assassin_M
04-01-2012, 07:50 AM
I read the title "I may have discovered something BIG"
and I say "Ok.... lets see it"
and then..... -__-
Anyways..... Hasnt it been disclosed that the Apples were made to control the Human Labor force during the reign of TWCB ?
and for all we know, there may be more than the 6 Apples..
We can confirm at least 70 Pieces of Eden..

Inorganic9_2
04-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Jupiter said they tried 6 solutions which all failed before the Sun blew its CME everywhere. They failed. What's so promising about that?

What I got from Jupiter was that the solutions that they didn't get to try are still stored in the Grand Temple.

OriginalMiles
04-01-2012, 11:21 AM
For all we know, the Apple might be the key to activating the Grand Temple.

Assassin_M
04-01-2012, 11:23 AM
For all we know, an Apple might be the key to activating the Grand Temple.
I believe TWCB would be a lot more careful..
They would`nt risk some random miser possessing an Apple and gaining access to the most valuable information in the world..
If it has to be an Apple, then the correct use of wording would be THE Apple i.e Ezio`s Apple..

GLHS
04-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Remember also that Ezio's Apple didn't have a number at first. It was made and just happened to be the 6th Apple. So that has to be significant somehow. Everything else has specific numbers except for his Apple. And, we don't know exactly what Minerva did, but she definitely did alter it somehow. The context that was used in the conversation about it kinda made it sound like she had altered it to allow Ezio and Desmond to get more in synch with one another via the repressed memories. But she could've done something else to it also. I don't really think there's much significance behind the fact that there are 6 solutions and 6 Apples, mainly b/c all of them do the same thing. There's other PoE that have different powers, but the trademark of the Apple is control over humanity, and as we've found out, our brains are wired to obey it. So there'd be no need to have more than one of them for the Grand Temple, cuz they all do the same thing. I think we're still missing a piece of the puzzle that has yet to be revealed.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-01-2012, 03:34 PM
I read the title "I may have discovered something BIG"
and I say "Ok.... lets see it"
and then..... -__-
Anyways..... Hasnt it been disclosed that the Apples were made to control the Human Labor force during the reign of TWCB ?
and for all we know, there may be more than the 6 Apples..
We can confirm at least 70 Pieces of Eden..

Yeah they were, but you don't know to what end. It could of been part of the solution.

Jupiter said they tried 6 solutions which all failed before the Sun blew its CME everywhere. They failed. What's so promising about that?

What I got from Jupiter was that the solutions that they didn't get to try are still stored in the Grand Temple.

No, he simply said each was more promising than the last.

Remember also that Ezio's Apple didn't have a number at first. It was made and just happened to be the 6th Apple. So that has to be significant somehow. Everything else has specific numbers except for his Apple. And, we don't know exactly what Minerva did, but she definitely did alter it somehow. The context that was used in the conversation about it kinda made it sound like she had altered it to allow Ezio and Desmond to get more in synch with one another via the repressed memories. But she could've done something else to it also. I don't really think there's much significance behind the fact that there are 6 solutions and 6 Apples, mainly b/c all of them do the same thing. There's other PoE that have different powers, but the trademark of the Apple is control over humanity, and as we've found out, our brains are wired to obey it. So there'd be no need to have more than one of them for the Grand Temple, cuz they all do the same thing. I think we're still missing a piece of the puzzle that has yet to be revealed.

I concur.