PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer ac revelations papal guard

ElectroProdigy
03-31-2012, 10:08 PM
hey guys im new in the forums so pls bear with me if i posted on the wrong section

so i was playing multiplayer earlier in rome at night. there was an odd character. i swear i saw a papal guard. he wasnt a civvie but a real player. this is because i targeted him a few times and killed him and other players killed him aswell for their contracts. can someone help me. i searched google and didnt find anything about a papal guard being anywhere in revelations only on brotherhood. was this a crusader with a customised character? thanks.:):)

Dosenwabe
03-31-2012, 10:40 PM
hey guys im new in the forums so pls bear with me if i posted on the wrong section

so i was playing multiplayer earlier in rome at night. there was an odd character. i swear i saw a papal guard. he wasnt a civvie but a real player. this is because i targeted him a few times and killed him and other players killed him aswell for their contracts. can someone help me. i searched google and didnt find anything about a papal guard being anywhere in revelations only on brotherhood. was this a crusader with a customised character? thanks.:):)

Rome at night??

Was it the gladiator?

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/assassins-creed-revelations/9/9d/277px-Gladiator_Render.png

Limed_-
03-31-2012, 10:43 PM
Indeed it must of been the coolkidator, since it's the only one that looks anything like the papal guards.

ElectroProdigy
04-01-2012, 12:53 PM
tnx guys i couldnt see it clearly becuase of my tv. :D:D