PDA

View Full Version : The Good Old Days

Just Krispy
03-31-2012, 03:44 PM
Back in the day just a year ago, I used to run into forum posters in Brotherhood games all the time. Most of my AC friends on XBL are forum people. Now it is a rare to see anyone from the forums in a game. The comraderie in this game between forums and gaming used to be great. I am thinking there has been a dramatic drop in numbers since the game breaking patch of ACB. Last night numbers were at Medium in most of the ACR playlists...on a Friday night. I think that future sales of AC games could seriously be in jeapardy unless Ubisoft gets its act together. Its a shame so many people have left this once really great community.

TaRabidWesmann
03-31-2012, 03:50 PM
Yep.Back before 3.0 I don't think anyone complained lol

Collinwood01
03-31-2012, 06:32 PM
I dont think I was a part of the forum to much before 3.0 but I can tell ya that about 2 weeks before its release things were getting steadily worse. When 3.0 was released, It was like a bomb went off. BOOYAH. 3.0 = Game crushing DLC!

swiftavenger212
03-31-2012, 07:05 PM
on PS3 side, numbers on our playlists are always medium, and 2 nights ago it was on low which was disappointing. Considering this game has been out for 5.5 months its very disappointing

jmk1999
03-31-2012, 07:13 PM
i haven't played too much in a while myself either (usually i just have my nephew play my game and earn me XP when i'm too lazy to do it myself. lol). i'm on ps3 and only at like level 28 or something i think... hopefully i don't have to reach 50 in order to get some sorta bonus in AC3. :(

deadly_thought
04-01-2012, 03:25 AM
xbl has low activity most days its just the way it is even i havnt played in 2 weeks

Pelican.brd
04-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Back in the day just a year ago, I used to run into forum posters in Brotherhood games all the time. Most of my AC friends on XBL are forum people. Now it is a rare to see anyone from the forums in a game. The comraderie in this game between forums and gaming used to be great. I am thinking there has been a dramatic drop in numbers since the game breaking patch of ACB. Last night numbers were at Medium in most of the ACR playlists...on a Friday night. I think that future sales of AC games could seriously be in jeapardy unless Ubisoft gets its act together. Its a shame so many people have left this once really great community.

These days it's not just the Games that have lost the interrest. Players have so many venues to join and stay, play or it's good-bye. Interests are just a yawn away from the click and it's good-bye. The Games these days have got to keep up with the graphics the skills and the comrodery of todays players. I myself have been a great fan and devoted player of the Novalogic Games. In the past they brought in record numbers of players to all of their Games. It would take up to an hour to be able to drop in on a Game. Players would not leave. Why should they? there was'nt really anything else going on. Today they can leave in a click be playing something else in a snap, and friends... see you later, maybe we'll meet up in an day or two. Even our Forums have died, giving into the new pages bull****. I remember my Good 'ol Days when I Played for four years hard and heavy and looked forward to playing with my favs on the Games I loved, and now I could care less who I play with or against because I know now that tomarrow they will be gone.
Lets not blame our hosts for todays brotherhood, lets blame ourselves for our Yawn...attitudes. Yawn gotta go C ya in a year or two. lol

obliviondoll
04-01-2012, 07:05 AM
People complained before 3.0

The complaints were about matchmaking taking too long.

The problem was minor, and we could mostly deal with it. It was a small annoyance that had many complaints followed up with "as long as there's no increase in lag" - apparently Ubisoft decided not to read that far through any of our posts, and just said "people want faster matchmaking, lets give it to them" then patched the game in such a way that, for a couple of weeks, we had increased lag and faster matchmaking, then because of the lag issues, everybody quit, so we went back to the same amount of waiting we always had and STILL had game-breaking lag.

Just Krispy
04-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Lag in this game becomes really obvious when you play another MP and then come back to ACR...I have been playing ME3MP and I played a few ACR games last night..Ubi should be embarrassed really. Its not my connection because I see NONE of these issues in ME3.

deadly_thought
04-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Lag in this game becomes really obvious when you play another MP and then come back to ACR...I have been playing ME3MP and I played a few ACR games last night..Ubi should be embarrassed really. Its not my connection because I see NONE of these issues in ME3.

nor do i nor BF3 or any of my fighting games hell i can even play REACH with no lag

rafiqul84
04-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Any forumner i run into in lobbies on XBL i immediatly Prefer them, but in the ACR lobbies the chat function is horrible and because of that nobody talks the way they would in a COD lobby which is pretty sad seeing as the team based game modes of the game can get pretty fun with players who are comfortable with their teammates.