PDA

View Full Version : [ Please Read Ubisoft]Assassins Creed III Freedom Edition Request

Phoenix_Blood
03-30-2012, 01:08 AM
Hello thank you for reading,

My name is Nick I'm from Greece and i want to buy Assassins Creed III Freedom Edition , But there is a problem........ i can't!

I can't buy it from ubisoft store Reason-Doesn't deliver it to Greece
and i can't buy it from gamestop Reason- Doesn't Deliver anything to Greece

So what am i supposed to do? i pre-ordered the join or die editon from amazon only because i am desperate

Please make a way for us in Greece to buy this Edition!

Thank you for listening.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 01:45 AM
You might be able to order one from America

Phoenix_Blood
03-30-2012, 04:13 AM
lol!
i guess the only way to get it is ebay :( :(

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 06:13 AM
You might be able to order one from America

That's only if Ubi actually releases the Freedom Edition for North America. ;)

Scystab
03-30-2012, 08:12 AM
I had the same problem with preordering AC:R to Slovenia. But then i found that Gamestop delivers world wide via UPS. So i ordered. Shipping cost me more then the game itself and I was so irritated when Ubisoft released the DLC pack whitch gave the exact same content (AND MORE!) that i got from the pre-order, for only 10$....

So my advise would be get a regular pack and wait half a year. it's cheaper, since in your/our case they don't ship the package dirrectly :p
but if you do spot a free shipping tailor, please let me know aswell :)

c33lstories35
03-30-2012, 09:22 AM
I would hope ubisoft would ship to Egypt too, but if I know ubisoft well they would release more editions and perhaps a ps3 exclusive bonus as they did in brotherhood and
revelations, so i'll just wait.

frogger504
03-30-2012, 10:52 AM
I had the same problem with preordering AC:R to Slovenia. But then i found that Gamestop delivers world wide via UPS. So i ordered. Shipping cost me more then the game itself and I was so irritated when Ubisoft released the DLC pack whitch gave the exact same content (AND MORE!) that i got from the pre-order, for only 10$....

So my advise would be get a regular pack and wait half a year. it's cheaper, since in your/our case they don't ship the package dirrectly :p
but if you do spot a free shipping tailor, please let me know aswell :)

What about the physical goodies? And enjoying the bonuses while experiencing the game for the first time, when it counts the most.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Lol shade, why did you remove the troll face? was it too big? my apologies

Phoenix_Blood
03-30-2012, 05:51 PM
That's only if Ubi actually releases the Freedom Edition for North America. ;)

i hope so doesn't look good

pacmanate
03-30-2012, 05:54 PM
You guys need to sit back and chillax. We are 6-7 months to release and you can bet yo bum that editions will be released in your areas

Scystab
03-30-2012, 11:40 PM
You guys need to sit back and chillax. We are 6-7 months to release and you can bet yo bum that editions will be released in your areas

In my area, It probably won't be available other then the regular non-pre-order version, but like you said, it's still far away, not to mention the possible release delay.
But just to shere my thoughts on this situation: I don't think i would pre-order again, if Ubisoft would release the bonus content a couple of months after the release (like they did so many times before). Keep in mind that pre-ordering in an area that wasn't planned to have it, means more shipping costs than the contents itself :)

My example, pre-ordering Revelations was 50€ shipping fee. Deduct 10$ from those 50€ you would save by waiting for the DLC and you have anought cash for the next game :) Yeah sure, not alot of money for some, but it's the principal of paying double the price for something :)

C3G Jester
03-31-2012, 01:21 AM
Im dissapointed in Ubisofts disregards for other regions. Its like Ubisoft knows that Europe gets a few day delay in release in some games and wants to make up for it by giving them the editions while saying a big FU to other regions. Its screwed up. Heck US gets nothing cept for a standard edition and its pissing me off as a big history freak. I love George Washington and I dont get anything with his fake signature on it lol but its still pissing me off. If they dont release a Limited Edition in the US region, Im not gonna buy their next game.

Scystab
03-31-2012, 12:44 PM
actually, they did realease a Signature edition from Revelations that was US only. Atleast so I was told by the Gamestop retailers

pacmanate
03-31-2012, 05:06 PM
In my area, It probably won't be available other then the regular non-pre-order version, but like you said, it's still far away, not to mention the possible release delay.
But just to shere my thoughts on this situation: I don't think i would pre-order again, if Ubisoft would release the bonus content a couple of months after the release (like they did so many times before). Keep in mind that pre-ordering in an area that wasn't planned to have it, means more shipping costs than the contents itself :)

My example, pre-ordering Revelations was 50€ shipping fee. Deduct 10$ from those 50€ you would save by waiting for the DLC and you have anought cash for the next game :) Yeah sure, not alot of money for some, but it's the principal of paying double the price for something :)

Yeah I know some countries do get really screwed when it comes to gaming :\. I don't think there will be a delay in release either, mainly because the game is finished now. If they cant fix bugs in 6 months then I have no hope

assassin_zombie
04-01-2012, 02:30 AM
. Heck US gets nothing cept for a standard edition and its pissing me off as a big history freak. I love George Washington and I dont get anything with his fake signature on it lol but its still pissing me off. If they dont release a Limited Edition in the US region, Im not gonna buy their next game.

ouch a little bit harsh there dont you think? Although i agree with you when it comes to ubisoft's disregard for american fans but i wouldnt say that i would not buy the game because our collectors editions are ****ty. I think that they should just make the European CE's to have no region locks in case american fans go out of their way to get the better editions.

Phoenix_Blood
04-05-2012, 07:11 PM
So the only way to get Freedom edition is still Gamestop and Ubishop?

saicharanb93
06-10-2012, 09:20 AM
i live in india and amazon says it cant deliver the join or die edition to my country. where should i preorder it???

kosmaverik
07-16-2012, 02:58 PM
So the only way to get Freedom edition is still Gamestop and Ubishop?
Hey Νίκο! Freedom Edition is also available on Multirama and Public! Check skroutz for more info :)