PDA

View Full Version : Gabe Graziani

Azula2005
03-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Is our lovely community developer Gabriel Graziani going to be giving us Q & A's this year like he did for Brotherhood and Revelations?

I hope so.

deskpe
03-28-2012, 08:57 PM
those things never really answered questions that wasnt already answered elsewhere

Assassin_M
03-28-2012, 08:58 PM
From whom are you hoping to get an answer ?

Azula2005
03-28-2012, 09:00 PM
From anyone who has an answer.

Assassin_M
03-28-2012, 09:01 PM
From anyone who has an answer.
Thats the thing..
No one knows yet..

UbiGabe
03-28-2012, 09:17 PM
I know, hehehe!

Yes, we've actually just finished shooting a few new Video Q&As for Assassin's Creed III, they should be rolling out soon. I'll also be at PAX East with another ComDev: UbiDiiLite! During PAX East, in addition to all of the AC3 coverage, I will also participate in a panel... here is a link in case you are interested (it will be live-streamed via Twitch.tv too!): http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/community-management-2012-game-journos-living-in-captivity

Don't worry, in another week or two, you'll have all the UbiGabe you can handle, LOL!

Azula2005
03-28-2012, 09:21 PM
There's my answer, thank you. ;)

Mr_Shade
03-28-2012, 09:22 PM
don't worry, in another week or two, you'll have all the ubigabe you can handle, lol!lol

freddie_1897
03-28-2012, 09:26 PM
. Lol!!!!!
Your only doing that because he's your boss, I think.
Jk, jk, don't ban me please

Assassin_M
03-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Careful now..

Assassin_M
03-28-2012, 09:30 PM
I know, hehehe!

Yes, we've actually just finished shooting a few new Video Q&As for Assassin's Creed III, they should be rolling out soon. I'll also be at PAX East with another ComDev: UbiDiiLite! During PAX East, in addition to all of the AC3 coverage, I will also participate in a panel... here is a link in case you are interested (it will be live-streamed via Twitch.tv too!): http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/community-management-2012-game-journos-living-in-captivity

Don't worry, in another week or two, you'll have all the UbiGabe you can handle, LOL!
No one knows.......... but HIM !!:p

ShaneO7K
03-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Wasn't expecting Gabe to come on and answer it himself :D

Assassin_M
03-28-2012, 09:35 PM
Wasn't expecting Gabe to come on and answer it himself :D
Pretty quick too

freddie_1897
03-28-2012, 09:35 PM
Careful now..

It was a joke! I'm sorry, sarcasm doesn't work on the Internet! **** you Internet, why must you make sarcasm so difficult?
please don't burn me mr shade, or whatever it is you do to people who anger you

Mr_Shade
03-28-2012, 09:37 PM
Wasn't expecting Gabe to come on and answer it himself :DWhy not?

if he's about and has time he always try's to post :)
he's very, very busy though...
Also saves me posting for him.. LOL :D

Hate to tell you, he's not (shock horror)

We work side by side on something's, but we are in different teams ;)

freddie_1897
03-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Hate to tell you, he's not (shock horror)

We work side by side on something's, but we are in different teams ;)[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

**** it, I failed

But on the bright side, I haven't been banned! Yet

grant770
03-28-2012, 09:41 PM
I played a match of brotherhood multiplayer with him hahah. I don't have anything else to say but i'm so excited for PAX :)!

ShaneO7K
03-28-2012, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=Mr_Shade;8206875]Why not?

if he's about and have time he always try's to post :)

Also saves me posting for him.. LOL :D

/QUOTE]

While I have seen him post quite a few times, I rarely see a dev get directly in with their fanbase on the internet. Which is one of the reasons I like Ubisoft so much, especially the AC team.

freddie_1897
03-28-2012, 09:45 PM
He does what no other community developer does...

He develops communications with the community :)

pacmanate
03-28-2012, 10:15 PM

I actually rofl'd on my bed at this hahaha.
And I was kinda shocked Gabe posted but then again, if I had a topic named after me i would have to check it out :P

SixKeys
03-28-2012, 10:26 PM
While I have seen him post quite a few times, I rarely see a dev get directly in with their fanbase on the internet. Which is one of the reasons I like Ubisoft so much, especially the AC team.

Wait, you LIKE it when community devs don't interact with the fans?

Azula2005
03-28-2012, 10:39 PM
I got my answer from the man himself AND i got it in less then like 5 min, I feel so special!

EscoBlades
03-28-2012, 10:51 PM
I got my answer from the man himself AND i got it in less then like 5 min, I feel so special!

Like an Assassin...... ;)

reddragonhrcro
03-28-2012, 10:58 PM
I actually rofl'd on my bed at this hahaha.
And I was kinda shocked Gabe posted but then again, if I had a topic named after me i would have to check it out :P

Best way to lure someone LOL

LightRey
03-28-2012, 11:12 PM
I like this sauce. It is quite awesome.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0isH3yFR6cA/Tgu0-c5TETI/AAAAAAAAAVU/3u5oHfKaRsQ/s190/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg

Mikl-90-
03-29-2012, 01:22 AM
I know, hehehe!

Was that the real Gabe Graziani???!

JumpInTheFire13
03-29-2012, 02:18 AM
I like this sauce. It is quite awesome.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0isH3yFR6cA/Tgu0-c5TETI/AAAAAAAAAVU/3u5oHfKaRsQ/s190/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg
Captain Meme strikes again

sticks165
03-29-2012, 02:27 AM
Was that the real Gabe Graziani???!

yes...yes it was.

ShaneO7K
03-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Wait, you LIKE it when community devs don't interact with the fans?

I do like it, you misinterpreted my post.

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 06:21 AM
Hey Mr. Graziani, two questions for you, first, when will hear about an North American CE? Second, will it be both the Freedom and Join or Die Editions or just one of them?

freddie_1897
03-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Hey Mr. Graziani, two questions for you, first, when will hear about an North American CE? Second, will it be both the Freedom and Join or Die Editions or just one of them?
thou shalt not answer those who have a mass effect 2 avatar on an AC forum

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 02:56 PM
thou shalt not answer those who have a mass effect 2 avatar on an AC forum

Well sir, I will gladly change it if Ubisoft decides to give North America the same CE as Europe. I like to show support to those companies and franchises that give North America a worthy CE to not only N.A., but to every market the world over such as Bioware. :cool:

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Well sir, I will gladly change it if Ubisoft decides to give North America the same CE as Europe. I like to show support to those companies and franchises that give North America a worthy CE to not only N.A., but to every market the world over such as Bioware. :cool:

Seriously dude, every recent post you've made Is concerning the NA CE. Just be a bit more patient, no doubt they will announce one soon.

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Seriously dude, every recent post you've made Is concerning the NA CE. Just be a bit more patient, no doubt they will announce one soon.Everyone on this forum knows that after N.A. received lack luster CE's the last two games know that I have been critical of Ubisoft ever since. Until Ubisoft gives N.A. something as worthy as they give the EMEA, I will continue to be critical of Ubi at every turn. So if you don't like it, then it's your right to do so as it's my right to be critical of a company that screws over N.A.! Besides, all I did was ask a simple question of when will the CE for North America is going to be announced, then that person made the comment about my avatar so I responded as you would have.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Everyone on this forum knows that after N.A. received lack luster CE's the last two games know that I have been critical of Ubisoft ever since. Until Ubisoft gives N.A. something as worthy as they give the EMEA, I will continue to be critical of Ubi at every turn. So if you don't like it, then it's your right to do so as it's my right to be critical of company that screws over N.A.! Besides, all I did was ask a simple question of when will the CE for North America is going to be announced, then that person made the comment about my avatar so I responded as you would have.

It just gets repetitive and boring when every post you write Is about how Ubi better give you a good CE. At least wait until It's announced to be critical of It. If Its not, In your opinion, a good CE, then moan all you like.

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 04:29 PM
It just gets repetitive and boring when every post you write Is about how Ubi better give you a good CE. At least wait until It's announced to be critical of It. If Its not, In your opinion, a good CE, then moan all you like. If you haven't noticed, but I keep my comments about the Collectors Editions in the Collectors Editions Announcement thread because I like to tailor my replies to the thread topic. Like I said, since this thread was asking Gabe a question, so all I did was ask Gabe a relevant question when I was called out by another post. I did what everyone else would have done, defend themselves. So please, keep your snide comments to yourself if all your going to do is attack me.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 04:37 PM
If you haven't noticed, but I keep my comments about the Collectors Editions in the Collectors Editions Announcement thread because I like to tailor my replies to the thread topic. Like I said, since this thread was asking Gabe a question, so all I did was ask Gabe a relevant question when I was called out by another post. I did what everyone else would have done, defend themselves. So please, keep your snide comments to yourself if all your going to do is attack me.

It was just a suggestion. Never mind.

pacmanate
03-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Everyone needs to shut up about asking about the American editions, It pains me to do this, but because of the height of stupidity and lack of patience from some people................

ONLY COLLECTORS EDITIONS FOR EUROPE HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED SO FAR. SO STOP COMPLAINING.

Mr_Shade
03-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Guys,

Please remain civil, some people may be worried and or upset, so it's no excuse to shout or rant at them.

Many would feel the same if theEU editions were not announced...

freddie_1897
03-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Everyone on this forum knows that after N.A. received lack luster CE's the last two games know that I have been critical of Ubisoft ever since. Until Ubisoft gives N.A. something as worthy as they give the EMEA, I will continue to be critical of Ubi at every turn. So if you don't like it, then it's your right to do so as it's my right to be critical of a company that screws over N.A.! Besides, all I did was ask a simple question of when will the CE for North America is going to be announced, then that person made the comment about my avatar so I responded as you would have.
i was making a joke, its not that big a deal.
and ill expect you to change your avatar when they announce the NA collectors edition as you specifically said you would ;)

JCearlyyears
03-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Am I the only one who feels like the Freedom edition isn't that great?

reddragonhrcro
03-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Guys,

Please remain civil, some people may be worried and or upset, so it's no excuse to shout or rant at them.

Many would feel the same if theEU editions were not announced...

Thats the case for most other games...(form which my favourite franchise, RE is in this category)

freddie_1897
03-30-2012, 06:50 PM
i was gonna get the join or die edition, ill get the rest in a dlc at some point

reddragonhrcro
03-30-2012, 07:01 PM

Yeah like something is missing in it...

JCearlyyears
03-30-2012, 07:03 PM
i was gonna get the join or die edition, ill get the rest in a dlc at some point

I will wait until they announce the NA editions. Hopefully it's better than the EMEA editions. If they wind up releasing the same editions in the NA, I'll do the same as you.

I don't see why NA wouldn't get any. I also don't think NA will get the freedom or j/d edition or the other one because they would have announced it all at once. I think they have something special for NA.

freddie_1897
03-30-2012, 07:08 PM
I will wait until they announce the NA editions. Hopefully it's better than the EMEA editions. If they wind up releasing the same editions in the NA, I'll do the same as you.
thank you, you are one of the few people who hasn't instantly come to the conclusion that NA aren't getting a collectors edition

pacmanate
03-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah like something is missing in it...

I feel like there should be one more physical thing in here, maybe chuck the medallion in the freedom edition too. But yeah not happening haha

JCearlyyears
03-30-2012, 08:09 PM
I feel like there should be one more physical thing in here, maybe chuck the medallion in the freedom edition too. But yeah not happening haha

The reason I wanted the J/D edition was for the medallion and wish that they would include that in the freedom edition.

pacmanate
03-30-2012, 08:17 PM
The reason I wanted the J/D edition was for the medallion and wish that they would include that in the freedom edition.

Im gonna buy both anyway, Freedom for the Xbox360 and Join or Die for the PS3.

dont judge me!

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know what the Lithograph Is of In the Freedom Edition? I'm looking forward to seeing It.

Biomedical-Fire
03-31-2012, 12:20 AM
i was making a joke, its not that big a deal.
and ill expect you to change your avatar when they announce the NA collectors edition as you specifically said you would ;) I know that it was all in good fun, I didn't take offence at your comment. I'll change it when Ubi announces an awesome CE for us Canadians! :cool:

rileypoole1234
03-31-2012, 12:29 AM
Wow I'm late to the party.

I still can't decide between the Freedom edition and Join or Die edition. I pre-ordered the game already by itself, but I'll probably pre-order a special edition just because. I really want to know more about that Mayan Temple thing shown in a preview on another thread. Looks very interesting. I might just have to get both. For AC3 it's definitely worth it.