PDA

View Full Version : AC Forum Question

ShaneO7K
03-28-2012, 06:37 PM
This is kind of intended for one of the admins to possibly give an answer to but feel free to give your opinion on the matter.

Will the forum background ever be changed to a poster of AC3 like what has been done in previous years? Personnally I liked having a poster of the next installment as the background to the forum because it was a nice little feature to the forum and was visually nice to just look at while on the forum.

Mr_Shade
03-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi there,

In previous years - I have done the theme and the images, however on the new software - those toys where taken away from me :(

I have word that they are going to theme the forums, however I do not have an ETA.

Lonesoldier2012
03-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi there,

In previous years - I have done the theme and the images, however on the new software - those toys where taken away from me :(

I have word that they are going to theme the forums, however I do not have an ETA.

D:

JumpInTheFire13
03-29-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi there,

Sorry, but what's an ETA?

zgubilici
03-29-2012, 05:14 AM
I assume that in this context, ETA = "estimated time of arrival" (in other words an estimation as to exactly when the forum's theme is going to be changed).

Blind2Society
03-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Let's hope it happens soon, there needs to be some AC on these AC boards.