PDA

View Full Version : New Multiplayer Ideas

Darknesreas
03-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi im just a random assassin's creed player but i just wanted to put these ideas out here. Have Ubisoft ever tho about how the multiplayer action like worked. Like instead of u like jumping off a building to instant kill your target like can't they make it lil more exciting like give the contract a chance to dodge. Like as soon as the purser is just about to kill him they could jump to the side and stun them. Or turn around grab them throw them down canceling the attack through series of pressing a few ****ons. An possibly like give the contract a dodging chance also going straight up to their purser block their chance of killing them also through a series of pressing ****ons like push them off and run or stun them in the process.

An also have they tho about like once u kill ur target and the person behind u is gonna kill u can't they also make it to the point where u could dodge that or somthing like that to stop them instead of using a smoke bomb or canceling ability .

n00bfi_97
03-28-2012, 12:30 AM
No, the concept of "dodging" your pursuers may sound cool, but then defense will be even more over-powered and the game will become a generic fighting game. There will be no more mind games.

Zebroneath
03-28-2012, 03:41 AM
I was also thinking about this concept a few days back, but only pertaining to aerial kills. What I thought would have been good was there be a quick time event that lasts during the kill time in which a completely random ****on would appear on the screen in a less than a second time interval. What would happen is that the pursuer would fail and get in a stunned pose that lasts less time than a regular stun and the target would earn around 100 points for dodging it. The failed pursuer would still have the contract though, since he only missed and was not essentially exposed and that he could not be stunned for 5 seconds by the target he failed to kill.

I never mentioned this anywhere because, like n00b said, it would give a stunning party a chance to continue stunning your teammates if you fail to rid of one of them. It is fine as it is, despite my anger toward being constantly aerialed in FFA matches.

Darknesreas
03-29-2012, 01:02 AM
dam then T_T