PDA

View Full Version : AC3 PAX Gameplay Question

LeTrueAbstergo
03-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Hey guys. I know that there is no deffinative way to know for sure until it happens, but do you think the gameplay shown at PAX will be put up online soon after the event? Or will we have to like, wait until E3 to see gameplay online?

Lonesoldier2012
03-27-2012, 11:58 PM
I'm sure someone will record it with their camera. just like with Skyrim last year.

SixKeys
03-28-2012, 12:02 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ubi even released the footage officially after PAX, considering most of the press has gotten to see and describe the footage extensively by now. They're probably saving another demo for E3.

LeTrueAbstergo
03-28-2012, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ubi even released the footage officially after PAX, considering most of the press has gotten to see and describe the footage extensively by now. They're probably saving another demo for E3.

right. i'm hoping this is the case. I'd love to see that demo in glorius HD *_* *drools*

Timeaus
03-28-2012, 01:54 AM
Yeah they'll probably post the demo after PAX and show off a different demo along with multilayer at E3( might be showing a New York level and Desmond's game-play). I hope so at least:)