PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Listening!

shobhit7777777
03-27-2012, 04:49 PM
I read a preview (LINK: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/341470/previews/assassins-creed-3-first-look-demo-everything-you-need-to-know/?page=3)

Here's a quote:

Another addition we're told about - but now shown - is a new cover system, including cover assassinations, and a redesigned weapon wheel and only two face ****ons on screen (compared to four) hinting at further changes.Connor makes quick work of the remaining guards and approaches the enemy camp. Whenever you move through foliage like shrubs or tall grass, Connor automatically crouches. Stealth in general has been vastly improved, and forest environments are full of opportunities to sneak.
Connor skulks through the undergrowth and come across our assassination targe. He's on horseback in the middle of the camp, waving his sword and ordering his troops around. Connor bursts out of the bushes, takes out two guards with his tomahawk

Thank you for the upgrade to sneaking abilities, thank you for allowing us to go full stealth in the non urban environments. Thank you for the emphasis on the predatory aspects of the Assassins. The game sounds great

Now if only the Social Stealth would be updated...that'd be prefect.

Thanks again Ubisoft.

Also thanks for:

The Dynamic Weather! which actually affects gameplay

The presence of a larger number of characters on screen

freddie_1897
03-27-2012, 04:58 PM
yeah, i don't think Ubisoft gets nearly enough credit, they've done a superb job of all previous AC games and this next one looks to be incredible
well done

shobhit7777777
03-27-2012, 05:24 PM
yeah, i don't think Ubisoft gets nearly enough credit, they've done a superb job of all previous AC games and this next one looks to be incredible
well done

I give credit when and where its due. They have done an astounding job on ACIII...from both a technical and design standpoint. I was disappointed with Revelations, really disappointed. The Franchise was losing focus and got supremely mediocre.

AC3 looks like one of the most promising game this year...and I think it can deliver.

shobhit7777777
03-29-2012, 06:05 PM
http://kotaku.com/5897460/the-two-best-things-ive-been-told-about-assassins-creed-iii

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!