PDA

View Full Version : no encyclopediae for any edition?

AntiChrist7
03-27-2012, 08:24 AM
I had little time yesterday, so im working myself now through all the info that became available. one thing i noticed is that none of the editions will have the encyclopediae, although i once red it would be available with an edition. is this going to change or did i miss something?

also im quite angry that no edition offers all exclusive content(just like Total War: Shogun II FotS), they'll probably stuff it with some Sp or MP DLC

frogger504
03-27-2012, 08:32 AM
Well with Revelations they were just coming out and were a part of it. Now it is of minimal relevance.

I also hope they make another edition with everything including the medallion, and the secret DLC.

LightRey
03-27-2012, 09:30 AM
It was never confirmed or denied whether the new encyclopedia would be featured in any of the editions. It was merely speculated upon because a new edition is going to be released.

kalo.yanis
03-27-2012, 11:08 AM
It was never confirmed or denied whether the new encyclopedia would be featured in any of the editions. It was merely speculated upon because a new edition is going to be released.

Actually, one of the producers of the encyclopedia did say several weeks ago that none of the editions would have it. I forgot where I read that, though. I think it was on UbiWorkshop.

LightRey
03-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Actually, one of the producers of the encyclopedia did say several weeks ago that none of the editions would have it. I forgot where I read that, though. I think it was on UbiWorkshop.
Well then it was even denied. This is why you need to be careful with rumors. They can make people believe that something is fact while the contrary was already confirmed.