PDA

View Full Version : Possible Templars in the game?

there76
03-26-2012, 10:32 PM
So far we got Charles Lee as a likely Templar. Have any other ideas?

crash3
03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
I think Charles Lee could be Connor's Father, I know Charles Lee is the only British character weve been told of but its possible.
Personally I think George Washington will be a Templar secretly, its too convenient that he has an apple of Eden, he can do anything with it
Also I think this game will show the Templars come out on top overall, Ezios trilogy was an all time high period for the Assassins, I personally think AC3 will show a massive blow dealt to the Assassins which could connect to modern day, why the modern assassins are practically driven under ground.

Any thoughts on that? :)

there76
03-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Can't be, he didn't arrive in America until 1754 and the game starts a year earlier.

bighouse_761
03-26-2012, 11:07 PM
That is a really likely possibility, This game could be the uprising of the templars and the fall of the assassins becuase abstergo had to get thier power from somewhere so mabey they got it right out of the gate from controlling America from the beginning smart idea crash3

LightRey
03-26-2012, 11:07 PM
From Esco's interview it didn't seem he was a Templar. Then again, who knows? Their mentality is going to be a very gray area again.

there76
03-26-2012, 11:14 PM
There is a lot of evidence point to the fact.

-The picture of him and a young Conner shows aggression.
-He died in 1782.
-He was known to hate Washington because he was a bad general and the fact that he took the job he wanted.
-He is thought to have betrayed the country when captured to the British.

D.I.D.
03-27-2012, 12:15 AM
I think Charles Lee could be Connor's Father, I know Charles Lee is the only British character weve been told of but its possible.
Personally I think George Washington will be a Templar secretly, its too convenient that he has an apple of Eden, he can do anything with it
Also I think this game will show the Templars come out on top overall, Ezios trilogy was an all time high period for the Assassins, I personally think AC3 will show a massive blow dealt to the Assassins which could connect to modern day, why the modern assassins are practically driven under ground.

Any thoughts on that? :)

We know we'll be in conflict with Charles Lee, so he's a very likely Templar. Since Lee later became a general in Washington's army, I suspect that Washington is also a Templar, or becomes one.

orionsrise
03-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Aron Burr. Even tho he becomes the vice president under Adams, he was often thought of a british loyalist and was tried for treason three times. Sounds like perfect Templar behavior.

Jamison_J_B
03-27-2012, 12:39 AM
With Ben Franklin's associations, I could see a templar connection.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Can't be, he didn't arrive in America until 1754 and the game starts a year earlier.

That could be part of Connors youth. It may not affect the story line as it is in regards to Washington.

there76
03-27-2012, 01:19 AM
That could be part of Connors youth. It may not affect the story line as it is in regards to Washington.

I was talking about Charles Lee being Connors father.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-27-2012, 01:21 AM
Got you....

tarrero
03-27-2012, 01:23 AM
S P O I L E R S ! ! !

John Pitcairn, he was a british general killed during the battle of bunker hill, who knows.......

Abeonis
03-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by crash3
I think Charles Lee could be Connor's Father, I know Charles Lee is the only British character weve been told of but its possible

You do know that they were all British, don't you? Washington, Lee, Franklin, all of them. The idea of being 'American' didn't come about until after the war (and several years after at that). As for the topic at hand, I personally believe that both Lee and Gilbert du Motier will be Templars, with Gilbert being their latest leader; he just gives of that Grand Master vibe...

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-27-2012, 02:25 PM
There is a lot of evidence point to the fact.
-He is thought to have betrayed the country when captured to the British.

Perhaps betraying the revolution to the British wasn't the act of a Templar but the opposite?

Poodle_of_Doom
03-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Perhaps betraying the revolution to the British wasn't the act of a Templar but the opposite?

I think it was stated in one of the recently released interviews that the war wasn't directly started by either side (Templar or Assassin).

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
03-27-2012, 03:15 PM
I think it was stated in one of the recently released interviews that the war wasn't directly started by either side (Templar or Assassin).

I wasn't saying it was. I was trying to further highlight that we do not know how the templar/assassin war ties in with the sides and acts of the revolutionary war are still unkown and that Lee's betrayal may have actually been for the greater good.

The greater good.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-28-2012, 01:30 AM
Got you....

Poodle_of_Doom
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
http://www.skins-sticker.com/
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/807440/all-wholesale-products.html

What are you trying to prove?