PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Forum Update! 3/22

YazX_
03-26-2012, 07:05 PM
for those who DONT know, there will be no weekly update this week same as last week, as last week's was just totally crap and has nothing to do with weekly updates. you can find the reference in weekly forum update 3/15 as its stated there. and because of the raging comments there, forum manager decided to lock that thread and unsticky it.

So i guess the game just reached its best shape now, i would suggest not to look forward for new weekly updates as nothing will be fixed or altered, just useless information about art work, frag dolls playing (YAAAAAAY - CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AND IT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT UBI DECIDED TO POST IT IN 15/3 AND NEGELECT THE PURPOSE OF THESE UPDATES)?!!?!?!??!! .

but the good thing -as stated by forum managers- is UBI feels with the community, knows how do we feel.

So whenever you encounter glitch, bug, crash, lag,......(which you encounter 1000000 times in every session you play) then JUST KNOW THAT UBI FEELS YOUR FRUSTRATION AND GIVES YOU A PAT ON THE BACK WITH HEAD NOD!!!!!

Just Krispy
03-26-2012, 07:26 PM
The whole Mass Effect 3 ending debacle has given the gaming consumer ie US a voice. We don't have to take this kind of crap anymore. Our beef with Ubisoft's lack of fan service is really no different to Bioware's silence for over 2 weeks after the release of their game. Its very obvious Ubi has no intention of standing by its product and servicing. The last several days playing ACR has become almost unbearable. I think we hit them already where it hurts by not buying their recycled map packs. We need to find a way to get other media involved with this story. Devs can't get away with making poorly made games anymore. The gaming community is intelligent and too saavy for it.

PantherophisG
03-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't get too worked up or be too upset. According to 1UP, the teams in charge of ACB and ACR are currently focusing on building the AC3 MP. Basically, they're just confirming what we knew from the start: The current ACB and ACR MP will receive no more maintenance or patches of any sort. Forum managers can argue all they want about how our frustrations and concerns are reaching the dev teams and they are working on a patch, but I'm not buying it. There is a 45-page long thread on the issues plaguing the MP AND multiple independent threads covering the same issues. Communication from Ubi (outside the forum managers) is non-existent, apparently even with their own forum mods. We are just over 4 months with no ACR fixes and 16 months with no ACB fixes. The weekly updates have become a joke, not that there was much to celebrate with the early updates as they were "We hear you and will communicate with you more openly" which has obviously not happened.

Sorry Shade. Sorry Widow. Whether the devs have been getting the messages or not, it is clear that they are done "maintaining" both ACB and ACR, and telling us that they are working on it is an insult. Try honesty next time. You might not be as "popular", but then at least the fan base won't feel like they've been ignored, used, lied to, and taken advantage of. As awesome as AC3 sounds, the company UBISOFT is the problem. The only reason I won't be buying this game, is because I know if I run into anything the answers are "Fill out a support ticket" or "Post your issues on the forums". In either case, there will be no help or support with any issue I might have, there already isn't with the two current attempts at MP.

najzere
03-26-2012, 08:11 PM
It's really a shame the way they handled last week's "update" and this week's non-update. Back when they started these weekly updates, it was in response to the community's concerns and Ubisoft had actually started winning back some of their players' confidence. Before last week's new maps update, people like myself were becoming cautiously optimistic that Ubisoft was at least going to try and address some issues, and we even posted to the more aggrieved board members to cut down on the negativity and take a wait and see attitude instead. So it's really a shame that they didn't continue engendering the community's good will, since it felt like a lot of people were eager to give Ubisoft some slack if they continued interfacing with us and working on their games. I don't think even the most diehard fans of AC or Ubisoft can ignore this total reversal though, let alone borderline fans like myself. We may be a small number of people here on the boards, but we're definitely the most hardcore members of their playerbase, so it's disappointing to see them squander this opportunity to turn their most vocal detractors into the their most vocal supporters.

FilipinoNinja67
03-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Im definitly going to buy *** creed 3 used. Ubi doesnt deserve another penny out of my pocket. I wonder what they are doing in their offices because it definitly is not their job...

obliviondoll
03-26-2012, 09:24 PM
So... this is the rage thread...

GRRR... UBISOFT ARE IGNORING US! RAWR!

Not cool, Ubi. Not cool.

Also, inb4lock and all that. This is pretty ragey, and with good reason. I'm not defending Ubisoft here, and I'm legitimately pretty angry myself. As you all know, I have been pretty mad with them for over a year now. But I thought we needed a polite response to the latest fail as well. We all know Ubisoft Support don't respond to "abuse" and aren't going to help "rude" customers. And we've all seen "rage" threads (some of which are mostly constructive criticism) getting locked down. So here, try and keep the rage here (while it lasts, then in the next rage thread) and post in my thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/664204-Requests-for-weekly-updates-Forums) with constructive and sensible suggestions.

najzere
03-26-2012, 10:22 PM
I don't see anyone raging in this thread.

Black_Widow9
03-26-2012, 10:50 PM
for those who DONT know, there will be no weekly update this week same as last week, as last week's was just totally crap and has nothing to do with weekly updates. you can find the reference in weekly forum update 3/15 as its stated there. and because of the raging comments there, forum manager decided to lock that thread and unsticky it.

So i guess the game just reached its best shape now, i would suggest not to look forward for new weekly updates as nothing will be fixed or altered, just useless information about art work, frag dolls playing (YAAAAAAY - CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AND IT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT UBI DECIDED TO POST IT IN 15/3 AND NEGELECT THE PURPOSE OF THESE UPDATES)?!!?!?!??!! .

but the good thing -as stated by forum managers- is UBI feels with the community, knows how do we feel.

So whenever you encounter glitch, bug, crash, lag,......(which you encounter 1000000 times in every session you play) then JUST KNOW THAT UBI FEELS YOUR FRUSTRATION AND GIVES YOU A PAT ON THE BACK WITH HEAD NOD!!!!!
Creating a new and misleading Topic that carries over from the last Update Topic is not ok. I realize that the last update wasn't what you were looking for but that is what it was. In fact almost every update we posted was filled with roughly 90% complaints no matter what the update was... It is impossible to please everyone.
If you can create a Topic that is constructive we'll keep it open.