PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 Soundtrack....

ChotaDon1
03-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Anyone know who's doing the Assassins creed 3 soundtrack?

I want them to bring Lorne Balfe back at least, as his music made playing through AC: Revelations such an emotional journey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ-5vz4sIC8

If your reading this Ubisoft you better bring back Lorne Balfe. LOL

Saar Ben Kiki
03-26-2012, 06:43 PM
agreed +!
BUT PLEASE HANS ZIMMER PLEASEEEEEEEE

srsly if hans zimmer is in ign would score ac3 10.00 at minimum he makes everything epic!

Lonesoldier2012
03-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Am i the only one who doesn't give a **** about the soundtrack?

notafanboy
03-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Jesper Kyd is the boss.no one else...

deskpe
03-26-2012, 06:52 PM
agreed +!
BUT PLEASE HANS ZIMMER PLEASEEEEEEEE

srsly if hans zimmer is in ign would score ac3 10.00 at minimum he makes everything epic!

For all we know he might be terrible at doing videogame soundtracks, it doesent really works exactly like movies.

ChotaDon1
03-26-2012, 07:06 PM

lol try playing a game with the background music off, it just doesn't feel right, especially when watching cut scenes.

reini03
03-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Seriously... if anyone other than Jesper Kyd does it, I'll be massively disappointed.

Dosenwabe
03-26-2012, 07:12 PM

Yes you are! :eek: I can not understand people like you.

The music makes the game. Jesper Kyd will be doing a good job if he´s still on board. Lorne Balfes music was good for the multiplayer, it was really epic, but it doesn´t fit Jespers traditional sounds in the singleplayer.
The soundtrack is more important to me than the rest of the game, so make it great as ever! :D

ChotaDon1
03-26-2012, 07:17 PM

The music makes the game. Jesper Kyd will be doing a good job if he´s still on board. Lorne Balfes music was good for the multiplayer, it was really epic, but it doesn´t fit Jespers traditional sounds in the singleplayer.
The soundtrack is more important to me than the rest of the game, so make it great as ever! :D

I dont know what happen to Jesper but his music for brotherhood wasn't nearly as good as his work on AC1 and 2, I think that's why they got Lorne Balf to help him out in AC revelations.

If Ubisoft manage to get Hans Zimmer, Lorne Balk and Jesper Kyd then WOW. :o and they should be able to aford them since the budget for the games twice as much then any previous AC games.

True_Assassin92
03-26-2012, 07:20 PM

Lol playing another song at the background instead of the soundtrack is just...lame imo

Lonesoldier2012
03-26-2012, 07:45 PM

Actually Ubisoft makes the game.

UrDeviant1
03-26-2012, 07:49 PM
The soundtrack of a game really resonates with a lot of people and personally makes me feel nostalgia whenever I hear It back. AC always has great music and so will AC3. Thank you and good day.

crash3
03-26-2012, 08:40 PM
I hope some music pieces from previous AC games carry over into AC3, I feel the music is a good way of linking all the games together. Music from previous games will also remind us of links to Altair and Ezio, even though we have finished their stories, it would be nice not to forget them and that can be expressed through music from previous games

LightRey
03-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Yes.

Dejan507
03-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Brotherhoods soundtrack was really bad, so monotone and only a few interesting ones..
Revelations on the other hand is amazing, i transferred all of the soundtrack on my phone and listened it on my trip to Italy by car, it was amazing, every single theme could be enjoyed to

De Filosoof
03-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Seriously... if anyone other than Jesper Kyd does it, I'll be massively disappointed.

This. No Jesper Kyd, no assassin's creed.

De Filosoof
03-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Brotherhoods soundtrack was really bad, so monotone and only a few interesting ones..
Revelations on the other hand is amazing, i transferred all of the soundtrack on my phone and listened it on my trip to Italy by car, it was amazing, every single theme could be enjoyed to
Dude, music is so much more than only recognizable melodies.

xOMGITSJASONx
03-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Yea AC:R had some great music. I wouldn't mind the same composer working with ACIII.

freddie_1897
03-26-2012, 09:35 PM
assassins creed has always been known for having epic music, obviously the most epic song of all time is this one -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ut_pzoWgY

souNdwAve89
03-26-2012, 09:46 PM
ACR's soundtrack was excellent. Lorne Balfe and Jesper Kyd did an awesome job. I really love the song "The Road to Masyaf" since I have always been fond of that type of music. It really gives off an epic feel of the game. I find it really hard to decide which soundtrack I like the most since I love them equally. In AC2, we had great songs such as "Ezio's Family" or "Venice Rooftops" and in Brotherhood we had "The Brotherhood Escapes".

De Filosoof
03-26-2012, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MqjbUR-vum0#!

This track from Jesper Kyd is epic.
It would fit AC3 really nice i think.
It has a great atmosphere of freedom.

Jesper Kyd IS assassin's creed.

He mixes up modern electronic sounds with traditional music perfectly, just like assassin's creed has historical places to visit and modern day gameplay.
Just perfect:o.

kriegerdesgottes
03-27-2012, 12:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MqjbUR-vum0#!

This track from Jesper Kyd is epic.
It would fit AC3 really nice i think.
It has a great atmosphere of freedom.

Jesper Kyd IS assassin's creed.

He mixes up modern electronic sounds with traditional music perfectly, just like assassin's creed has historical places to visit and modern day gameplay.
Just perfect:o.

He really is incredibly talented and his music fits AC a little too well. I love his work.

ChotaDon1
03-27-2012, 06:21 PM
Hmmm I wonder why Ubisoft hasn't revealed who's doing the soundtrack yet.

EpicGamer1005
04-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Hey I found a guy on Youtube by the name of Jdrcomposer who made his own songs for Assassin's Creed 3, you should check them out.

JCearlyyears
04-12-2012, 11:32 PM
I liked the ACR soundtrack a lot. AC game music is some of the very low amount of music I will listen to on account of my hate for most music these days. One of my favorites from the ACR soundtrack is the song at the end.

OriginalMiles
04-12-2012, 11:42 PM
Lol playing another song at the background instead of the soundtrack is just...lame imo
I played some AC2 with the My Little Pony FiM theme song in the background, the results were AWESOME!

DarthEzio55
04-13-2012, 12:07 AM
I don't know who's composing the soundtrack but i really hope this is in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0i6YFrSs6c

It is a good life we lead, brother
The best, May it never change
And may it never change us.

Captain Tomatoz
04-13-2012, 12:11 AM
I don't know who's composing the soundtrack but i really hope this is in the game

Its a brilliant song, my favourite of all of them in fact. But Ezio's story is over and so is the renaissance themed music. We need something different and I'm sure Jesper Kyd will do a brilliant job and make even more memorable music :D

DarthEzio55
04-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Its a brilliant song, my favourite of all of them in fact. But Ezio's story is over and so is the renaissance themed music. We need something different and I'm sure Jesper Kyd will do a brilliant job and make even more memorable music :D

Yes, but i still want that and maybe a theme from Ac1 just to pay homage to Ezio and Altair

Poodle_of_Doom
04-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Personally, I wouldn't mind them having a variety of composers come togethor. For example, Thomas Holopanien, from Nightwish (I'm sure I spelled his name wrong).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQCSxmR7sA

Tony259295
10-23-2012, 12:52 AM
For all we know he might be terrible at doing videogame soundtracks, it doesent really works exactly like movies.

Hans Zimmer did the Mondern Warfare 2 soundtrack, and quite well, I think he would be amazing for the game, but probably a bit too pricey!

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
10-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Hans Zimmer did the Mondern Warfare 2 soundtrack, and quite well, I think he would be amazing for the game, but probably a bit too pricey!

Do you not realize that Lorne Balfe is basically an extension of Hans Zimmer? A lot of the composers you see in the FPS genre learned from Hans Zimmer. To have Lorne Balfe as the composer is to have Hans Zimmer as the composer.

By the way, great job necro.

Justravick
10-26-2012, 08:19 AM
For the Assassins Creed 3 launch trailer I've always wondered what the music is called in it...

KillsaurusBloo
10-26-2012, 11:26 AM
So excited to listen to the music in AC3!

KillsaurusBloo
10-26-2012, 11:28 AM
It's one of my favorite parts of the AC games.

MT4K
10-26-2012, 11:43 AM
This thread is for things regarding AC3 soundtrack - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/688913-Official-Soundtrack-Thread-of-AC3-Forums

:D.