PDA

View Full Version : Where's mah gameplay!?!!!!

Grazel69
03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
All I frickn see is people talking or writing about the game
but where's the actual gameplay!
I don't want to read some lame guys opinions I want gameplay so I can form my own flippn opinion

freddie_1897
03-26-2012, 05:16 PM
they never promised gameplay, that was speculation, and they said they'll show gameplay at pax in 2 weeks

Mr_Shade
03-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Today was not about gameplay?

So I'm sorry if you where under the impression it was - who ever gave you that was wrong.

The so called 'lame guys' opinions are some of the most respected members of the press and wider community - so their opinion is appreciated by many people..

The gameplay footage shown was a special treat for them.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-26-2012, 06:15 PM
The so called 'lame guys' opinions are some of the most respected members of the press and wider community - so their opinion is appreciated by many people.

By who? I've seen many of these interviews and videos from some of these guys. I personally think it's garbage.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 06:19 PM
By who? I've seen many of these interviews and videos from some of these guys. I personally think it's garbage.
Esco's opinion is very well appreciated my most regulars here I think.

ChaosxNetwork
03-26-2012, 06:29 PM
I was just thinking Esco.

Saar Ben Kiki
03-26-2012, 06:38 PM
i was veryyyyyyyyyy sad too... but heck they just got me hyped even more by confirming a few things
all i care about right now are -
- how many sequences/hours are there? (narratively)
- soundtrack soundtrack soundtrack?!!?!!!! will they use ezios family? will the ost be as epic as acr's?
- how good graphics are... battlefield3-like pweaseee
- i wonder if connor would get facial hair with time, it was awesome and epic on ezio and sure would develop connor's character even more (IMO)

Lonesoldier2012
03-26-2012, 06:56 PM

Esco is awesome.

EscoBlades
03-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks guys, really appreciate that.

And as Mr Shade mentioned, no one (other than destructoid) ever mentioned gameplay would be shown today. Of course, thanks to the embargo, we couldn't tell you that no gameplay would be shown either. That's the nature of such things. Sorry.

Maybe Ubisoft will make the gameplay demo being shown at PAX East available shortly after the convention.

UrDeviant1
03-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks guys, really appreciate that.

And as Mr Shade mentioned, no one (other than destructoid) ever mentioned gameplay would be shown today. Of course, thanks to the embargo, we couldn't tell you that no gameplay would be shown either. That's the nature of such things. Sorry.

Maybe Ubisoft will make the gameplay demo being shown at PAX East available shortly after the convention.

Do you mean they might make It available to Play the demo on your home console? Or can we rule that out completely?

EscoBlades
03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Do you mean they might make It available to Play the demo on your home console? Or can we rule that out completely?

Nope..just as a commentated walkthrough...like the E3 demo was. Again, nothing has been confirmed or even announced, and Mr Shade would be your first point of contact on that one.

Historically, Ac has never had a playable demo, just MP betas.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-26-2012, 07:22 PM

I'll completely agree with you on that point. But there are many others who's opinions I don't hold in high regard. Esco is one of the rare exceptions.

GeneralTrumbo
03-26-2012, 07:52 PM
Nope..just as a commentated walkthrough...like the E3 demo was. Again, nothing has been confirmed or even announced, and Mr Shade would be your first point of contact on that one.

Historically, Ac has never had a playable demo, just MP betas.
Do you think its possible Destructoid still might show something?

grant770
03-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Apparently there is going to be gameplay on x play on g4tv at 6:30 eastern time tonight. It was mentioned in another thread on this page.

sticks165
03-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Apparently there is going to be gameplay on x play on g4tv at 6:30 eastern time tonight. It was mentioned in another thread on this page.

its also mentioned on Xplays twitter

SixKeys
03-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Does X Play stream anywhere online or is it just a TV show?

sticks165
03-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Does X Play stream anywhere online or is it just a TV show?

just a tv show but im sure they will put up the gameplay on youtube or their site

RzaRecta357
03-26-2012, 09:59 PM
just a tv show but im sure they will put up the gameplay on youtube or their site

They better! I'm seriously upset at my BS Canadian station right now :P