PDA

View Full Version : ACIII Editions announced! EMEA & NA [Updated 8/29]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Mr_Shade
03-26-2012, 05:02 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2066/ac3logorgb01bluecrestst.png

London, UK — March 26, 2012 — Today Ubisoft announced three collector’s editions for Assassin’s Creed III, available exclusively in EMEA territories for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2892/ac3scsp17frontiercombat.jpg

Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin’s Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratohnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experiences in the franchise to date. Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army.

Assassin’s Creed III is set to release on October 31, 2012 on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The Windows PC release date is still to be announced. Assassin’s Creed III is also in development for Wii U™ from Nintendo.

All Assassin’s Creed III editions can be pre-ordered at UBIShop® by visiting:http://shop.ubi.com/assassinscreed3

For more information on Assassin’s Creed, please visit the Assassin’s Creed Official Website (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)(www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)) and facebook.com/assassinscreed (http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed)

About Assassin’s Creed:
Initially launched in 2007, the first four Assassin’s Creed games have sold more than 38 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin’s Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, Facebook games, novels, short films and more.

About Ubisoft:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010–11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.039 billion euros. To learn more, please visit http://www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/)

©2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of UbisoftEntertainment in the US and/or other countries.

“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Kinect, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo.

Edition Details:

The Special Edition
The Special Edition features a special packaging, the retail copy of the game and an exclusive single player mission:

A Dangerous Secret: Fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution. In case of success, you'll be rewarded with an exclusive weapon: a Flintlock Musket.

The Join or Die Edition
The Join or Die Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game
The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
1 in-game Single Player Mission:

Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

1 in-game Multiplayer Package:

The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9682/ac3joinordieeditionmock.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DdUg8Ie8bg

The Freedom Edition
The Freedom Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game
A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
One exclusive Lithograph
2 in-game Single Player Missions:

Lost Mayan Ruins: Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel
Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

1 in-game Multiplayer Package:

The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/25/ac3freedomeditionmockup.jpg

http://youtu.be/fUmwvTjkN2k

Please note - the above press release is from the UK - so regional editions may vary.

North America — July 2, 2012 — Today Ubisoft announced Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition, available exclusively in North and Latin America for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Assassin's Creed III Digital Deluxe Edition has also been announced for Windows PC versions of the game.

Limited Edition (360, PS3)
The Limited Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed® III Limited Edition contains the essential items for gamers to ignite the American Revolution. Along with a copy of the game, customers will receive:

A stunning 9.44" Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade.
An embroidered 28"x 48" Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag.
A 3"x3.25" sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.
George Washington's Notebook, revealing the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/pre-order/index.aspx

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/en-US/images/AC3102_LE_Render_smalltcm1961555.jpg

UbiWorkshop Edition (360, PS3, PC)
The UbiWorkshop Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game.
Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia Second Edition: The updated version of the now cult AC Encyclopedia
Assassin's Creed Subject 4: The ultimate Assassin’s Creed graphic novel, containing the whole Daniel Cross/Nikolaï Orelov narrative arc obtained by merging Assassin’s Creed The Fall and its sequel Assassin’s Creed The Chain.
UbiWorkshop Edition can be found here- http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-collector-ubiworkshop-edition/

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j267/superstartawni/ac3ubiwork.jpg

Digital Deluxe Edition (Windows PC)
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following:

Assassin’s Creed III retail game.
George Washington's notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd's fabled lost treasure.
The Captain of the Aquila's uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish fintlock - rumored to have fired "the shot heard round the world"- for use in single player campaign.
Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer.
A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin's Creed games.
These and special retail exclusive bonuses can be found here- http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/pre-order/index.aspx

http://img.metaboli.fr/promo/_game/AssassinsCreed3/deluxe/AC3_1_UK.jpg

egriffin09
03-26-2012, 05:20 PM
I hope the United States gets the Freedom edition or atleast the Join or Die Edition. For Revelations, all we got was the signature edition, which I though was unfair.

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Egriffin, they're exclusive to Afro-eurasia. No Americas.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2012, 05:29 PM
The post will be updated as soon as the NA editions are announced.

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Do you know when they will be announced?

I really want a CE, and I don't want to have to order one from across the seas.

Elaniel
03-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Probably a bit too early to say, but GameStop UK/IE have announced they have an exclusive

MP Character: The Redcoat
One relic, one emblem, one title, and one picture.

Will this be available with the Freedom Edition available on the Ubistore? It's £10 cheaper than on Gamestop.
If I recall, the Animus Edition was only available from Gamestop Exclusively, but the Ubistore stocked ti as well.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Do you know when they will be announced?

I really want a CE, and I don't want to have to order one from across the seas.Shouldn't be too long..

general note to all : Remember that codes may be region locked - I would hate to see a repeat of ACR.

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Codes? You mean even for PC? That's a shame.

When you say shouldn't be too long, do you mean today? :P

lothario-da-be
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
so there is no edition with the encyclopedia second edition?

oliacr
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Looks amazing

ChaosxNetwork
03-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Is that a map inside the Journal or just an example of a page that happens to have a map on it?

playassassins1
03-26-2012, 06:24 PM
I made my decision. The Freedom Edition! Because it has allot more than Animus Edition had.

reddragonhrcro
03-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Lets hope that the special editions make it this time in Croatia,the only edition was the collectors one with bonus music and the crusader and the doctor which is a shame as i wanted to get the Animus one.(While the Codex was on sale here which i got ofcourse)

KuraiNight
03-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Will these eventually be available in America or are these European exclusives?

D.I.D.
03-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Splitting the SP extras between editions? Not again.

I bought the CE last time, which turned out to be a mistake. This time I'll just get the standard version, and maybe buy those extras as DLC down the line.

pacmanate
03-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Shade, when do you think Gamestop will stop taking reverses? Because October is so far away I dont want them to run out

Josegtx13
03-26-2012, 11:14 PM
I hope NA get's a good CE, and not a Signature Edition.

jmk1999
03-26-2012, 11:27 PM
i'm certainly hoping the US doesn't get shafted on CEs... again. and no $100 CEs either... ew...

JumpInTheFire13
03-26-2012, 11:39 PM
**** this **** UBI **** on North America again

Jamison_J_B
03-27-2012, 12:04 AM
**** this **** UBI **** on North America again

Mr. Shade did say that the special editions for NA are still to be announced. So let's wait and see what happens.

RudeOnion
03-27-2012, 12:17 AM
So will the US get a decent edition this time around? I'm a little tired of getting the scraps.

Biomedical-Fire
03-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Doesn't everyone already know? North America did get its Collector's Edition, we got it when we pre-ordered the game. It's called the Pre-Order Steelbook Edition, that only comes with the steelbook and nothing else. :rolleyes: So if you're one of the unlucky ones that didn't pre-order in time to get the steelbook, you are SOL!

Jamison_J_B
03-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Doesn't everyone already know? North America did get its Collector's Edition, we got it when we pre-ordered the game. It's called the Pre-Order Steelbook Edition, that only comes with the steelbook and nothing else. :rolleyes: So if you're one of the unlucky ones that didn't pre-order in time to get the steelbook, you are SOL!

Not true. I believe it is page 1 where Mr_Shade said that the special editions for NA are yet to be announced.

SNUBKILLER75
03-27-2012, 02:12 AM
I didnt preorder ac3 yet. I am still waiting to see what the collectors editions are gonna be like in the U.S. Best Buy still has like hundreds of steel book cases left when i was there the other day so i am not in a hurry. We just better not get shafted like we did with revelations.

Biomedical-Fire
03-27-2012, 02:34 AM
Not true. I believe it is page 1 where Mr_Shade said that the special editions for NA are yet to be announced.

I hope that you caught the sarcasm in my post? And if we do get a CE and that's a big "IF", it'll be the Live or Die Edition with the statue of Connor included. Just like they did with AC II: Master Assassin Edition that was basically the White Edition with the GameStop pre-order bonus mission "Palazzo di Medici" included.

Puppet627
03-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Awesome. I'm going to pre-order the Freedom Edition.

Also, The Freedom Edition:
"George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution."
The updated encyclopedia, perhaps?

playassassins1
03-27-2012, 07:43 AM

"George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution."

I think that the Encyclopedia will be sold separately at Ubiworkshop

pacmanate
03-27-2012, 08:05 AM

Did you look at the OP pictures....?

Biomedical-Fire
03-27-2012, 08:09 AM

Like playassassins1 said, the Art Director of the AC Encyclopedia at Ubiworkshop
has already stated that none of the CE's will include the 2nd Ed. Encyclopedia and it can only be obtained through ubiworkshop.com. So if you live outside of N.A. expect to pay a hefty sum in shipping to import it to your country of origin. Shipping to the United States alone is $13 USD and I've heard to have it shipped to the EMEA is almost triple that. Below is what he had to say when answering peoples questions about the 2nd Ed. AC Encyclopedia.

Oh looks like you do have a final question “Wait a minute am I going to pre-order the encyclopedia to discover later on that it is included in a collector edition of ACIII?”

This is a tricky (and very relevant) question. As most of you have probably already understood we are not in charge of deciding what collector includes what and where. Ubisoft has a European office and a North American Office and both decides what collector they want to release on their respective territories.
The collector editions of AC3 are unannounced yet so I can’t really speak about them (or they will put a price on my head) but I can tell you that there will be no official collector edition including the Encyclopedia.
Being aware of what they are cooking for you, let me add that it’s very cool.
Conclusion:
Considering we’re sold out so often (I’m sure you realized that) if you know for sure that you want the encyclopedia 2012 edition, pre-order it now.

Puppet627
03-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Like playassassins1 said, the Art Director of the AC Encyclopedia at Ubiworkshop
has already stated that none of the CE's will include the 2nd Ed. Encyclopedia and it can only be obtained through ubiworkshop.com. So if you live outside of N.A. expect to pay a hefty sum in shipping to import it to your country of origin. Shipping to the United States alone is $13 USD and I've heard to have it shipped to the EMEA is almost triple that. Below is what he had to say when answering peoples questions about the 2nd Ed. AC Encyclopedia.

Oh looks like you do have a final question “Wait a minute am I going to pre-order the encyclopedia to discover later on that it is included in a collector edition of ACIII?”

This is a tricky (and very relevant) question. As most of you have probably already understood we are not in charge of deciding what collector includes what and where. Ubisoft has a European office and a North American Office and both decides what collector they want to release on their respective territories.
The collector editions of AC3 are unannounced yet so I can’t really speak about them (or they will put a price on my head) but I can tell you that there will be no official collector edition including the Encyclopedia.
Being aware of what they are cooking for you, let me add that it’s very cool.
Conclusion:
Considering we’re sold out so often (I’m sure you realized that) if you know for sure that you want the encyclopedia 2012 edition, pre-order it now.

Thanks for the information. I haven't read any of the recent interviews or watched the videos so I didn't know.

Eziolala
03-27-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm really liking the look of the Freedom Edition. :D

burtie80
03-27-2012, 01:25 PM
YAY! Freedom Edition ordered! =D

Sukramo
03-27-2012, 03:58 PM
So I cant get all the single player stuff in one edition? Way to screw me over Ubisoft.

Dosenwabe
03-27-2012, 04:43 PM
So I cant get all the single player stuff in one edition? Way to screw me over Ubisoft.

Yes, thats really annoying, it doesn´t matter which version I´m buying, in every case I miss something. :( What a **** is this!?

SleezeRocker
03-27-2012, 05:35 PM
I hope in America we oculd even get the join or die (minimum).
Im going to cry if in north america we get a signature edition where we only get a gray colored game box (which is what I hate about my ACR game box) and get a mini American flag that anyone can get at a swap meet :(

But I can only hope we something decent over here and not jack in the box.....unless it had Connor spring from the box Assassination Leap-style...then I can accept that ;)

fossa1991
03-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Does anybody know where we can buy the freedom edition?
anywhere else besides ubi.?

D.I.D.
03-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Mods: Is it possible to get someone from Ubisoft to answer us on an important question?

Yet again they've split the SP extras in such a way that you cannot get the whole game without buying more than one box. Some of us only care about the game and don't particularly care for the physical objects. So, can we please get confirmation of which, if any, of these missions will not be available as DLC later?

UrDeviant1
03-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Does anybody know where we can buy the freedom edition?
anywhere else besides ubi.?

Gamespot.

Maybe the lesser Editions SP missions will be available for DLC?

reddragonhrcro
03-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Any other shops?As in Croatia there are no Gamespot shops as i know.

jmk1999
03-27-2012, 06:37 PM
chill out... the anger and language isn't gonna help anything except help you get your account suspended. give it some time and we'll see what the US is getting.

a_randay92
03-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Isn't anyone else annoyed that single-player DLC is already planned yet the game is still months away? I'm a huge fan of AC, and I love the single-player, but I hate it when I feel like I'm missing something regardless of minuscule the "extra" missions are. Guess I just might wait till the game is cheaper before I buy it...was so excited to pick this up day 1. :(

BioPulsar
03-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Any other shops?As in Croatia there are no Gamespot shops as i know.

yeah, where can i pre-order the freedom edition for consoles in europe?

play has the join or die edition.

http://goo.gl/td99q

but the freedom edition, don't know where to find it.

jmk1999
03-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Isn't anyone else annoyed that single-player DLC is already planned yet the game is still months away? I'm a huge fan of AC, and I love the single-player, but I hate it when I feel like I'm missing something regardless of minuscule the "extra" missions are. Guess I just might wait till the game is cheaper before I buy it...was so excited to pick this up day 1. :(

not really... AC usually waits a bit before releasing bonuses to everyone... thus increasing the value of the extra content. honestly, day 1 DLC has never bothered me if it's something that was available with a CE or something. if you think about it, the idea is to usually give incentive to pre-order by often times getting things at a discounted rate or whatever. for example, the free upgrades to CEs, yet day 1 has the extra content for a price. those that commit to buying get the discounted rate or don't have to pay at all for that content. i see nothing wrong with that. it would only be a problem if you're not getting any extra discount or value for pre-ordering... which has been the case from time to time. in the case of bioware, you're usually paying extra for the pre-order bonuses and tangible stuff in the CE... if you just want the dlc, you pay the extra $10 on release day and call it good... rather than the extra $20 to get the art book, soundtrack, etc. etc. (i.e. mass effect 3)... although, with say, dragon age 2, if you pre-ordered, you got signature edition with dlc free. those who didn't commit to buying beforehand only screwed themselves and ended up having to pay extra for the day 1 content they COULD have gotten free had they not waffled before release day. the idea is to guarantee sales. not always nickle and dime people (unless you're capcom and making SF games). i don't think too many people are considering that side of the argument.

samvitpu0
03-27-2012, 07:25 PM
It's great.....
if ubisoft keeps working like this soon it'll be world's top gaming compny

D.I.D.
03-27-2012, 07:34 PM
if you think about it, the idea is to usually give incentive to pre-order by often times getting things at a discounted rate or whatever. for example, the free upgrades to CEs, yet day 1 has the extra content for a price. those that commit to buying get the discounted rate or don't have to pay at all for that content. i see nothing wrong with that. it would only be a problem if you're not getting any extra discount or value for pre-ordering... which has been the case from time to time.

I pre-ordered the UK CE last time (I think the only free upgrade for ACR was to the SE in the US), so it came with some SP gameplay. Then the DLC down the line included stuff I'd paid for, and things I hadn't got yet. So I bought none of it, rather than pay twice for something I have and once for something which didn't seem to be good value by itself.

This time, we've got all these options, but again "buy none of it" is the sensible option - the smart move is to buy only the cheapest version of the basic game (or if you can stand it wait 8 weeks after release to pick up the game at a much lower price), and then the DLC if necessary.

I can see what they're trying to do, and I know they're particularly under a lot of pressure from retailers in the US to provide shop-specific deals, but this isn't working out well for customers. All it needs is an option which matches what the GOTY will eventually be, and I'm sure they'd sell very well (and crucially the customers would feel happy about the extra outlay).

Biomedical-Fire
03-27-2012, 07:48 PM
chill out... the anger and language isn't gonna help anything except help you get your account suspended. give it some time and we'll see what the US is getting. Dom, given Ubi's track record for giving N.A. any kind of good CE after the ACII: Master Assassin Edition has been non-existant. For Brotherhood, a worthless jack-in-the-box and the Signature Edition for Revelations, so it's understandable that the North American gamer is a little apprehensive until an official word from Ubi comes concerning what N.A. will get for an CE, if any. I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing that the North American market will probably get is a Signature Edition that we can put into our fancy steelbook case that we got when pre-ordereing the game.

pacmanate
03-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Test

Greenish30
03-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Me too for a Collectors Edition for North America.

lothario-da-be
03-27-2012, 08:14 PM
how big is that medailon fom the join or die edition, just to give me an idea.

Sukramo
03-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes, thats really annoying, it doesn´t matter which version I´m buying, in every case I miss something. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/smilies/frown.png What a **** is this!?

The really creepy thing is that NO ONE else seems to notice this. They all whine about NA versions instead of the real problem: No matter which version you buy you wont get all the content. Why you screw us like this Ubisoft?

I want an answer.

D.I.D.
03-27-2012, 10:43 PM
The really creepy thing is that NO ONE else seems to notice this. They all whine about NA versions instead of the real problem: No matter which version you buy you wont get all the content. Why you screw us like this Ubisoft?

I want an answer.

It's not like it happened by accident. I don't think you'd like the answer.

Just by the basic edition, buy the DLC if it turns out to be worth it and then enjoy those extra sections in one go on your second playthrough. It's all we can do this time.

JumpInTheFire13
03-27-2012, 10:45 PM

I want an answer.
I could really care less about everything. That medallion looks like absolute crap to me. I want the Freedom Edition with the Connor statue, which I probably won't be able to get since I live in Canada. Doesn't make much sense considering the game is made by a Canadian company.

Biomedical-Fire
03-27-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm going to take this with a grain of salt and also the fact that I'm not on Facebook so I can't confirm it. But the local GameStop that I buy my games from, I was in there about an hour ago and one of the employees that works there and whom I trust, but anyway he says that Ubi's Facebook page is kind of hinting at the Freedom Edition may be on its way to North America. Like I said, I can't confirm nor deny it since I don't have a Facebook account, so it may be true or he could be misinterpreting the news that Ubi posted on their Facebook page. I hope that it's true, because I really want that Connor statue and I'd hate to have to rely on ebay to get it.

rob.davies2014
03-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Do you think it's likely that more editions will be released? I don't know if I should wait to see if another edition comes out with other extras/only the extras I'm interested in before paint big money for one of the already released ones.

xXTheSquidXx
03-28-2012, 12:05 AM
i see that are three different bonus single player missions in the game but they are split between different editions. Will there be an edition that has all single player missions included?

JumpInTheFire13
03-28-2012, 12:08 AM
i see that are three different bonus single player missions in the game but they are split between different editions. Will there be an edition that has all single player missions included?
Umm... Isn't there only 2? Ghost of War and Lost Mayan Ruins?

D.I.D.
03-28-2012, 12:12 AM

It doesn't look like it, at least not until 2-3 months after release (for whatever ACIII's equivalent of the Ottoman/GOTY edition will be). It's things like this that make me long for the death of physical formats altogether.

Based on the past, expect another piece of SP DLC some time after ACIII comes out. It'll be bundled with the special editions' extras. You're supposed to look at it as a good deal, because (depending on which release you bought) you appear to be getting 1, 2 or 3 bonus bits - except the deal is less sweet for the customers who paid the most money on day one, since they're gaining the least.

D.I.D.
03-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Umm... Isn't there only 2? Ghost of War and Lost Mayan Ruins?

SE has an SP mission which neither the Freedom nor Join Or Die boxes have got.

JumpInTheFire13
03-28-2012, 12:38 AM
SE has an SP mission which neither the Freedom nor Join Or Die boxes have got.
Thanks for pointing that out

Drybones20008
03-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Why the HELL isn't this available in Canada/US? this makes no freaking sense! same with ACR. I really don't get why only Europe gets those amazing editions! For trucks sake the game is made by Ubisoft MONTREAL which is in North America! Sure Ubi is a France company but still!

It has a steelbook AND a figurine! I'm a sucker for these collectible things! I already have TWO Ezios and the flying machine from ACB and the older Ezio from ACR on my 'nerd' shelf plus the collector's edition Doctor Jack in the Box!

It IS early to tell what kind of stuff North America will get so i'll stay patient for now but going by ACR i'm a little skeptical!

Holy crap i want that Freedom edition so bad!

JumpInTheFire13
03-28-2012, 02:13 AM
Why the HELL isn't this available in Canada/US? this makes no freaking sense! same with ACR. I really don't get why only Europe gets those amazing editions! For trucks sake the game is made by Ubisoft MONTREAL which is in North America! Sure Ubi is a France company but still!

It has a steelbook AND a figurine! I'm a sucker for these collectible things! I already have TWO Ezios and the flying machine from ACB and the older Ezio from ACR on my 'nerd' shelf plus the collector's edition Doctor Jack in the Box!

It IS early to tell what kind of stuff North America will get so i'll stay patient for now but going by ACR i'm a little skeptical!

Holy crap i want that Freedom edition so bad!
You aren't the only one

Biomedical-Fire
03-28-2012, 02:45 AM
What I find interesting, is how most Europeans are crying foul over the setting of ACIII being set in Colonial America during the Revolutionary war, but are being given an CE that has a statue of the protagonist in front of Old Glory. I'm surprised their not complaining about that. This is why I'm having an hard time wondering why this isn't an North American exclusive CE. So, I'm going to wait and see if we will get the Freedom Edition or some type of Freedom/Live or Die Edition CE hybrid. As long as it comes with the Connor Statue and not just Connor's medallion or it could come with both. :cool:

Josegtx13
03-28-2012, 05:42 AM
What I find interesting, is how most Europeans are crying foul over the setting of ACIII being set in Colonial America during the Revolutionary war, but are being given an CE that has a statue of the protagonist in front of Old Glory. I'm surprised their not complaining about that. This is why I'm having an hard time wondering why this isn't an North American exclusive CE. So, I'm going to wait and see if we will get the Freedom Edition or some type of Freedom/Live or Die Edition CE hybrid. As long as it comes with the Connor Statue and not just Connor's medallion or it could come with both. :cool:

Let alone, the game is in USA.

Hopefully NA doesn't get a crappy signature edition like ACR's.

leluc13
03-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Sheesh some of you guys need to take a chill pill. Ubi will for sure post soon enough about a North American version(s) of the Collector's Edition(s) and everyone will blow a load to it's awesomeness. Not even worried about it. It seems they always post stuff for UK first is all.

Now, since i'm French Canadian, if a Collector's Edition was to have a Connor statue (without that American flag behind him it seems to have), then it would be superb to go on my desk and it'd make me a happy camper. #WishfulThinking

lothario-da-be
03-28-2012, 11:03 AM
how big is thr medailon from the join or die edition, just to give me an idea

tyrce111
03-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Just put $50 AUD on the Freedom Edition at EB Games and I received a free Assassin's Creed: Revelations novel :o

I hope my statue doesn't get bent my Black Edition Ezio that I got. His HIDDEN BLADES were bent! Not the hidden blades!

liciniol29
03-28-2012, 09:52 PM
Was this when you pre-ordered in store at EB games Australia? Which one did you go to as i live in Sydney. Did you had to ask for it or they just gave it to you? I gotta check it out today.

DriedAxe
03-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Pre-ordered all 3 editions from Ubi. But for some reason it is not showing on the "my orders" page. Is this normal?

Phoenix_Blood
03-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Oh come on Freedom Edition gamestop exclusive????? whyyy??? i live in Greece there is no gamestop here.and they don't even deliver in other countries!!!! i'm really sad :( Ubisoft please give us a way to buy it here why don't you want my money???????????

beatledude210
03-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks for pointing that out

I'm pretty sure it's called A Dangerous Secret or something like that. You're supposed to get a flintlock musket with it.

beatledude210
03-29-2012, 12:21 AM
Also, I have a quick question. If the Freedom edition is not available in the U.S. will the game and DLC still work on an American Xbox although it's from Europe?

JumpInTheFire13
03-29-2012, 12:25 AM
Also, I have a quick question. If the Freedom edition is not available in the U.S. will the game and DLC still work on an American Xbox although it's from Europe?
LightRey said that the Xbox version is the only one that's region locked. Sorry

ShadowRage41
03-29-2012, 12:52 AM
]Doesn't everyone already know? North America did get its Collector's Edition, we got it when we pre-ordered the game. It's called the Pre-Order Steelbook Edition, that only comes with the steelbook and nothing else. :rolleyes: So if you're one of the unlucky ones that didn't pre-order in time to get the steelbook, you are SOL!

Last year it was the Penny Arcade bonus poster you got from Game stop for pre -ordering Revelations. Sadly your exact comment crossed my mind when I pre-ordered AC III and picked up my steel book. Time Will Tell.

ShadowRage41
03-29-2012, 12:53 AM
NO The Euro edition will not work on your X box if you live in NA.....

JumpInTheFire13
03-29-2012, 02:27 AM
Any word on the North American editions yet? *crosses fingers*

Biomedical-Fire
03-29-2012, 02:40 AM
Last year it was the Penny Arcade bonus poster you got from Game stop for pre -ordering Revelations. Sadly your exact comment crossed my mind when I pre-ordered AC III and picked up my steel book. Time Will Tell. Well, I'm going to give Ubi the benefit of the doubt and cut them some slack in the hopes that they'll announce that the Freedom Edition is coming to us North Americans. However, I think that Ubi is taking a wait-n-see approach with this game like they did with ACII's Black and White Editions. When the White Edition didn't sell well, they turned it into the Master Assassin Edition for N.A. and I have a feeling that the Freedom Edition is going to sell better than the Join or Die Edition and N.A. will get the Join or Die Edition. Now I hope that Ubi proves me wrong, but they haven't yet and I don't think they will now.

JumpInTheFire13
03-29-2012, 02:48 AM
Well, I'm going to give Ubi the benefit of the doubt and cut them some slack in the hopes that they'll announce that the Freedom Edition is coming to us North Americans. However, I think that Ubi is taking a wait-n-see approach with this game like they did with ACII's Black and White Editions. When the White Edition didn't sell well, they turned it into the Master Assassin Edition for N.A. and I have a feeling that the Freedom Edition is going to sell better than the Live or Die Edition and N.A. will get the Live or Die Edition. Now I hope that Ubi proves me wrong, but they haven't yet and I don't think they will now.
*Join or Die
And what's wrong with the regular font?

Biomedical-Fire
03-29-2012, 03:12 AM
*Join or Die
And what's wrong with the regular font? Because I like to change up my fonts from time to time. Anyway, I think Ubisoft should give N.A. the "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" and the "Don't Tread on Me" Editions! :D

Josegtx13
03-29-2012, 06:11 AM
Because I like to change up my fonts from time to time. Anyway, I think Ubisoft should give N.A. the "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" and the "Don't Tread on Me" Editions! :D

Oooohh, I like this Idea. :)

Jamison_J_B
03-29-2012, 06:26 AM
All I have to say is I'd really like both of the SP dlc

Blind2Society
03-29-2012, 11:29 AM
You guys seriously need to stop with this exclusive single player missions crap, it's really starting to annoy. As it sits right now I would have two buy to copies of the game to get the whole single player experience? That's ridiculous. Add all your trinkets and doodads to the collector editions but leave single player missions alone. Give us the full experience and stop money grubbing, it doesn't look good on you.

/rant. Really needed to get that off my chest.

Mr_Shade
03-29-2012, 11:33 AM
You guys seriously need to stop with this exclusive single player missions crap, it's really starting to annoy. As it sits right now I would have two buy to copies of the game to get the whole single player experience? That's ridiculous. Add all your trinkets and doodads to the collector editions but leave single player missions alone. Give us the full experience and stop money grubbing, it doesn't look good on you.

/rant. Really needed to get that off my chest.
The freedom edition has both single player extras?

so you only need to buy one?

reddragonhrcro
03-29-2012, 11:57 AM

Theres actualy one in the special edition that neither of the 2 collector editions has from what i seen.

DriedAxe
03-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Pre-ordered all 3 editions from Ubi. But for some reason it is not showing on the "my orders" page. Is this normal?

Anyone have any ideas? Is this normal?

pacmanate
03-29-2012, 07:14 PM
So technically you only have to buy 2, the Freedom edition and the special edition but yes I get what you mean, it is annoying having the special edition containing a SP mission that the other collectors don't have.

Freedom Edition -

Lost Mayan Ruins: Connor's mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel
Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

Join Or Die Edition -

Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

Special Edition -

A Dangerous Secret: The mission will see Connor fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution. Completing the mission will reward players with the exclusive flintlock musket weapon.

Biomedical-Fire
03-29-2012, 07:17 PM

That's if Ubi decides to give North America the Freedom Edition as our CE Mr. Shade, but we all know how Ubi likes to mistreat us.

RyanXmX5757
03-29-2012, 09:52 PM
I hate when things are country exclusive. I would really like the highest edition......

JumpInTheFire13
03-29-2012, 11:34 PM

No offence Mr_Shade but you posted the contents of each edition, shouldn't you at least know the contents?

reddragonhrcro
03-29-2012, 11:37 PM
No offence Mr_Shade but you posted the contents of each edition, shouldn't you at least know the contents?

Happens even to the best sometimes.

Blind2Society
03-29-2012, 11:59 PM
It's not Shade's fault.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 01:32 AM
I'm hoping the SP exclusive for the special edition will be available as DLC. If so, no worries.

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 03:54 AM
I wish that Ubisoft would hurry up and announce what CE they're giving to us Americans and Canadians already. It's getting a little bit frustrating seeing them announce all of this DLC for other territories instead of letting us know about our CE! :mad:

Josegtx13
03-30-2012, 04:18 AM
I wish that Ubisoft would hurry up and announce what CE they're giving to us Americans and Canadians already. It's getting a little bit frustrating seeing them announce all of this DLC for other territories instead of letting us know about our CE! :mad:

Not to mention that the game is set in USA.

UK is getting some pretty sweet pre-orders as well.

I hope NA doesn't get the shaft in this one.

POP1Fan
03-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Not to mention that the game is set in USA.

UK is getting some pretty sweet pre-orders as well.

I hope NA doesn't get the shaft in this one.
How does the game being set in the USA have anything to do with the "sweetness" of CE ? Did Italy got anything special when AC2 and Brotherhood came out ? Or Turkey when Revelations did ? Or Israel at the AC1 time ?

tyrce111
03-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Was this when you pre-ordered in store at EB games Australia? Which one did you go to as i live in Sydney. Did you had to ask for it or they just gave it to you? I gotta check it out today.

They just gave it to me. This was in Perth, Western Australia.

Biomedical-Fire
03-30-2012, 03:24 PM
How does the game being set in the USA have anything to do with the "sweetness" of CE ? Did Italy got anything special when AC2 and Brotherhood came out ? Or Turkey when Revelations did ? Or Israel at the AC1 time ? Now I can't say anything about Isreal, but as for the other territories, yes they received better CE's than us North Americans received. Those territories had the choice between the Black and White Editions for ACII, we did not, for Brotherhood they received the Codex Edition, all we got was a crappy jack-in-the-box and for Revelations, they received either the Animus Edition, the Collectors Edition or another edition that escapes me at the moment. So yeah, I think that N.A. should get something as good as the Freedom and Join or Die Editions or something better.

MarleyMon81
03-30-2012, 03:57 PM
I have money at the ready for a great ACIII CE release in NA. Just trying to wait patiently, but it's getting hard. I'm begging Ubisoft...take my money!!:cool:

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 04:22 PM
No other Nation got Exclusive content just because the game was set there. Neither will the US. Keep dreaming.

MarleyMon81
03-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Don't want or even believe in exclusivity. I'm willing and able to pay for a U.S. Freedom edition that was announced. I believe all fans of the series should have the same options to choose.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 04:41 PM
I believe all fans of the series should have the same options to choose.

As do I.

POP1Fan
03-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Now I can't say anything about Isreal, but as for the other territories, yes they received better CE's than us North Americans received. Those territories had the choice between the Black and White Editions for ACII, we did not, for Brotherhood they received the Codex Edition, all we got was a crappy jack-in-the-box and for Revelations, they received either the Animus Edition, the Collectors Edition or another edition that escapes me at the moment. So yeah, I think that N.A. should get something as good as the Freedom and Join or Die Editions or something better.
Those versions are for the whole Europe ( and UK I think ) not the specific regions where the game was set.

Josegtx13
03-30-2012, 06:15 PM
How does the game being set in the USA have anything to do with the "sweetness" of CE ? Did Italy got anything special when AC2 and Brotherhood came out ? Or Turkey when Revelations did ? Or Israel at the AC1 time ?

Those versions are for the whole Europe ( and UK I think ) not the specific regions where the game was set.

As Biomedical-Fire already stated Europe has been getting some pretty sweet CE, while NA has not. And, I wasn't talking about how they should be US exclusive, but also available in NA.

To be honest, I would like these CE's available throughout all the regions.

And Italy, did get some pretty sweet ACB hoodies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dyk3fsUZX8

freddie_1897
03-30-2012, 06:57 PM
jesus christ, what matters more to you, the game or a little statue of Connor made by some underpaid chinese children?

and I'm gonna be honest, I'm not annoyed at the american revolution setting, i was a bit worried to begin with. but not anymore.
the only thing I'm a tiny bit disappointed by is the modern day setting of america, i hope they dont make it like other games do.

now please stop complaining, the NA versions haven't been announced yet, but its not like they won't be announced, the game is set in america, expect a collectors edition as good or better than the europe version and stop swearing and shouting at ubi for something you know nothing about yet.

some of you are just awful, they make this incredible new game set to look next gen on consoles and all you can do is criticise, you should be ashamed.
how would you feel if you got an A* in your A levels but were given a C because you forgot to write the date?

UrDeviant1
03-30-2012, 07:10 PM
So, I'm chillin' on my bed about an hour ago when I hear my letter box slam, It's the post (late I might add). I notice I'v got a letter from the tax office, I open It, It's a Tax Rebate! The point of the story Is...I just pre ordered the Freedom Edition! I'm psyched. Only 7 months to go :cool:

pacmanate
03-30-2012, 09:03 PM
Im from the UK and I couldnt care less about connor standing next to the US flag

C3G Jester
03-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Hello all. I finally got the time and money to run to Gamestop today. However I put down 20 bucks on AC3 and 10 on Resident Evil 6. Now that I got AC3 preordered, I am planning to call them up and request a edition switch if any type of editions is announced for the United States. So I am asking, is any edition planned for the US?? Basically they are focusing on Europe when half of the customers of this series is placed in US. So is there any edition to be planned?? Please I need to know so I can plan ahead.

ShadowRage41
03-31-2012, 12:05 AM
Now I can't say anything about Isreal, but as for the other territories, yes they received better CE's than us North Americans received. Those territories had the choice between the Black and White Editions for ACII, we did not, for Brotherhood they received the Codex Edition, all we got was a crappy jack-in-the-box and for Revelations, they received either the Animus Edition, the Collectors Edition or another edition that escapes me at the moment. So yeah, I think that N.A. should get something as good as the Freedom and Join or Die Editions or something better.

Every time Ubi Soft announces their limited editions for the world... it's like ground hog day in North America all over again. lol. I mean "IF" we are offered a LE it's usually something thrown together late. or we get the famous "signature edition" Why not release the info on all the LE's at once? Or at least tell their North American fan base "hey we appreciate you guy's and we are working on something for you as well. Last year we had the choice between the signature edition and the one additional Multi character best buy edition. But honestly at this point I have become somewhat indifferent about it. In Fact The Vegas odds are around 60-1 we will receive a limited edition. Of course you all know I am being sarcastic... Still I would consider it a suckers bet XD

In other words if you live in North America I would not hold my breath that we will receive anything close to the Euro editions. if we are given anything at all other than a standard edition with maybe an additional multi character or two and a map. pretty much the standard when you pre -order any game at Gamestop. As for what Walmart or best buy will provide is anyone's guess

C3G Jester
03-31-2012, 01:10 AM
Well The only reason I am getting this game is because I like assassin creed. But if it wasnt for the game and I only get the game for the statue and NA never gets anything like last years, I will tell Ubisoft to screw off and say goodbye to me. But Like I said, I get this game for the game itself. But It is a bonus if they added something like a fricking book from George. Im a huge History fan and I desperately want the Limited Edition with the book. So I tell you Ubisoft, Give us the Limited Edition NOW

WhySoSeriosKal
03-31-2012, 02:18 AM
I, too am hoping for a Collector's Edition. Since it's a major release and takes place in America, I don't see why they haven't announced a release for North America.

WSSK

Biomedical-Fire
03-31-2012, 04:31 AM
Regardless if the North American CE was announced or not, I'm happy that it's set in Revolutionary America. As a person of Scottish decent whose family left Scotland in the 1740's to get away from British oppression, I get to kill some redcoats! BTW Shadow, nice avatar! :D

Jexx21
03-31-2012, 04:35 AM
No other Nation got Exclusive content just because the game was set there. Neither will the US. Keep dreaming.

Strange you say that, because NO ONE here wanted the US to get exclusive crap. We want the same stuff that the EMEA (sp) is getting.

Biomedical-Fire
03-31-2012, 04:52 AM
Strange you say that, because NO ONE here wanted the US to get exclusive crap. We want the same stuff that the EMEA (sp) is getting. Amen brother!

C3G Jester
03-31-2012, 05:08 AM
Strange you say that, because NO ONE here wanted the US to get exclusive crap. We want the same stuff that the EMEA (sp) is getting.

Correct. As for the other post, looks like the guy is trying to make us jealous of them. Well I got news for you, US get games earlier as well as Exclusives. Oh and not to mention we get tons of Collectors Edition from other games which is equal to other countries but there are a few old games that is US Collectors Edition exclusive. So who is jealous now??? Europe getting exclusive edition dont make a difference because you know US gets to play a few day earlier which means we get to rank up higher than you then u will be in a WTF moment when u play against us.

Jexx21
03-31-2012, 06:48 AM
JST, that wasn't really the way to go about it..

makes you look foolish.

ShadowRage41
03-31-2012, 07:40 AM
Regardless if the North American CE was announced or not, I'm happy that it's set in Revolutionary America. As a person of Scottish decent whose family left Scotland in the 1740's to get away from British oppression, I get to kill some redcoats! BTW Shadow, nice avatar! :D

Spot on XD Wanted to give the ME series props for a job well done. was just in gamestop today paying off the Witcher II Assassins of Kings and yes I am getting the CE dark edition and I picked myself up an N7 t.shirt while I was at it.

Now back on topic.....
I had relatives who walked the trail of tears back in the day... I could probably change my ethnicity from caucasion to Native American if I wanted to so I was pretty stocked about Conner having Native American heritage. It will be kind of sad if those of us who live in the United States and Canada where the Mohawk tribe called home. Are not allowed the opportunity to purchase a quality CE. The importance of the war of Independence cannot be understated to those of us in the United states. Imagine a French Revolutionary war themed Assassin's Creed game where France was excluded from CE's, can you imagine how many people would be disappointed? This is no different...

pacmanate
03-31-2012, 09:37 AM
I STILL dont get why you guys are all sore. I just read someone said that NA will get something "thrown together". HELLO? 6 months to release? Europes ones already announced with mock ups and models finished? You HONESTLY think that NA will get something thrown together? If you believe so, maybe you do deserve something like that. The game is SET in America, the game will get a good collectors edition in the country it is SET in.

UrDeviant1
03-31-2012, 02:11 PM

That's strange, I seem to recall at least 3 people suggesting that NA should get exclusives because the game's set there, In this thread, and various other threads. I'm not going to sift through them and find quotes though.

UrDeviant1
03-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Correct. As for the other post, looks like the guy is trying to make us jealous of them. Well I got news for you, US get games earlier as well as Exclusives. Oh and not to mention we get tons of Collectors Edition from other games which is equal to other countries but there are a few old games that is US Collectors Edition exclusive. So who is jealous now??? Europe getting exclusive edition dont make a difference because you know US gets to play a few day earlier which means we get to rank up higher than you then u will be in a WTF moment when u play against us.

Way to make your point... NOT.

pacmanate
03-31-2012, 05:26 PM
YEAH RANK UP HIGHER WOO.

Not.

ShadowRage41
03-31-2012, 07:00 PM
I STILL dont get why you guys are all sore. I just read someone said that NA will get something "thrown together". HELLO? 6 months to release? Europes ones already announced with mock ups and models finished? You HONESTLY think that NA will get something thrown together? If you believe so, maybe you do deserve something like that. The game is SET in America, the game will get a good collectors edition in the country it is SET in.

Do a comparison over the last 5 AC series games.. what is offered Europe and what is offered in NA. Come on man if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck? All we have is the past to consider. Last year check out the edition that was offered to NA compared to the versions offered to Europe. Go back to Brotherhood or even ACII or AC. come on man Ray Charles can see why those of us in NA are skeptical.

pacmanate
03-31-2012, 10:51 PM
Do a comparison over the last 5 AC series games.. what is offered Europe and what is offered in NA. Come on man if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck? All we have is the past to consider. Last year check out the edition that was offered to NA compared to the versions offered to Europe. Go back to Brotherhood or even ACII or AC. come on man Ray Charles can see why those of us in NA are skeptical.

I know and completely understand what you are saying but everyone needs to just be patient

Biomedical-Fire
03-31-2012, 11:20 PM
The ACII: Master Assassin Edition was just the White Edition put into a tin box that came with the GameStop pre-order incentive. It didn't even come with the Master Assassin Ezio, it came with Ezio dressed in white, so in theory, it shouldn't have been called the Master Assassin Edition. Our Brotherhood CE, a cheap plastic jack-in-the-box packaged in a thin cheap cardboard box. Would've much preferred the Codex Edition over the Jack-in-the-Box that we received in North America. Then with Revelations, the EMEA received 2 Collectors Editions, what did we get? a big fat nothing, nada, just the infamous "Signature Edition" that was so famously created by EA as a copout from having to make a CE for their fanbase inwhich now it seems that Ubisoft has adopted. So yeah, you can see why everyone across the United States and Canada are watching with baited breath as to what Ubisoft has in store for us. So right now, everyone here in N.A. are asking ourselves two questions right now: Will Ubisoft gives us a Collectors Edition? If not, will we just get another worthless Signature Edition?

I will admit, the reason why I would like to have a worthy CE for ACIII is; I don't want to do what I had to do for Revelations, turn to ebay to make a CE for the game. I scoured ebay until I found someone in Hong Kong selling both the CE box and Embers DVD. For the art book, luckily I found someone in England that was selling them for a decent price. I don't want to have to do the same thng with either the Freedom Edition or the Join or Die Edition of ACIII.

freddie_1897
04-01-2012, 07:49 AM

Those games were in EUROPE

This game is in AMERICA

I'm getting so annoyed at some people here, IT. IS. JUST. A. COLLECTORS. EDITION. All you get is 2 extra missions that will be in the next DLC and a little figure of Connor made by some underpaid children In another country. WAIT, BE PATIENT, AND STOP DEMANDING THINGS FROM A COMPANY THAT HAS JUST MADE A GAME THAT LOOKS SET TO WIN GOTY.

JUST WAIT!

Biomedical-Fire
04-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Here is a little reminder from Mr. Shade about attacking other forum members.

Guys,

Please remain civil, some people may be worried and or upset, so it's no excuse to shout or rant at them.

Many would feel the same if the EU editions were not announced...

Hey shadow, maybe Ubi will announce the "Born on the 4th of July" Edition for North America on the 4th of July. ;)

pacmanate
04-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Freddie's not really attacking he's just saying what everyone else is thinking, be patient. Its been 6 or so days since the European edition reveal. And every day of those 6 days all everyone see's are (the same) people complaining.

freddie_1897
04-01-2012, 12:22 PM
People, remember that Ubisoft is a french company so things will be announced for Europe first.

I will bet you my join or die edition that you get a CE as good or better than ours, but if you do, you all have to say how awesome I am.

Deal?

PandasLoveMe
04-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Ugh! Why does Ubisoft have to do this all the time >:l !
I want the Freedom Edition but that means I lose out on the Redcoat character!
I don't mind about losing the medal, it sucks, but meh.
I just dont get my Ubisoft have to be so money-grubbing all the time and have to make so many different versions!

/rant :I

Now lets wait for some leaks on the Multiplayer

pacmanate
04-01-2012, 01:10 PM
You know you will probably be able to get the Redcoat character at some point during normal leveling up anyway. Most costumes and character DLC are normally available in the game somehow, not all the time but most

PandasLoveMe
04-01-2012, 01:26 PM
I doubt it, Brotherhood and Revelations didnt let you earn DLC characters. Thats the whole point on DLC :I

MarleyMon81
04-01-2012, 01:29 PM
You know you will probably be able to get the Redcoat character at some point during normal leveling up anyway. Most costumes and character DLC are normally available in the game somehow, not all the time but most

I don't recall any pre-order bonus MP character from ACB or ACR being made available by leveling up. All of the pre-order characters were eventually released as part of a paid DLC package. The Ottoman Jester, Ottoman Doctor, and The Crusader were all released with the Lost Archives DLC. The Harlequin and Captain characters in ACB were released with the Da Vinci DLC.

As history shows, everyone will have the opportunity to get all DLC offered in other editions at some point down the road. All us NA gamers want is the opportunity to get some of the other sweet stuff and get a CE. Not a NA exclusive CE that some think we're asking for, just the same as the European gamers are getting. I think most of us in NA would fall all over to pre-order the exact same Freedom Edition we've seen for EU.

Ayreons-Will
04-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Yeah I don't want anything special or better. I just keeping my fingers crossed each day in hopes of seeing the Freedom Edition being made for preorder in NA. I just want the Washington Journal, I know I will be able to get the different DLC at some point after the games release.

pacmanate
04-01-2012, 02:15 PM
If the US doesn't get Washingtons Journal then I will eat mine

dannychristi
04-02-2012, 12:01 AM
im from na and just wondering why cant i pre order the freedom edition from uk ubisoft

jmk1999
04-02-2012, 12:46 AM
im from na and just wondering why cant i pre order the freedom edition from uk ubisoft

not sure... but i wouldn't recommend it. while ps3 games aren't, DLC is usually region locked. if you want the bonus stuff, odds are you'll be wasting your money. just wait for the US edition.

SleezeRocker
04-02-2012, 03:15 AM
not sure... but i wouldn't recommend it. while ps3 games aren't, DLC is usually region locked. if you want the bonus stuff, odds are you'll be wasting your money. just wait for the US edition.

Yeah what he said; (That I know of) PS3 Games aren't region locked but the addons are so you'd be paying only for a decorative box, statue(or medallion) and game.
ps- Isi t just me, or does the JorD collector box seems cooler than the Freedom Box?

Biomedical-Fire
04-02-2012, 03:46 AM
not sure... but i wouldn't recommend it. while ps3 games aren't, DLC is usually region locked. if you want the bonus stuff, odds are you'll be wasting your money. just wait for the US edition. I know that with the Xbox there is a way to bypass the Region lockout, but I'm pretty sure that it's probably the same with a PS3.

Yeah what he said; (That I know of) PS3 Games aren't region locked but the addons are so you'd be paying only for a decorative box, statue(or medallion) and game.
ps- Isi t just me, or does the JorD collector box seems cooler than the Freedom Box? I agree with you SR, the JoD Collector's boxart does look cooler than that of the Freedom Ed. boxart. I like the way that old glory looks on the box. When our CE is announced, I wonder how the boxart on it will look.

SleezeRocker
04-02-2012, 04:18 AM
I agree with you SR, the JoD Collector's boxart does look cooler than that of the Freedom Ed. boxart. I like the way that old glory looks on the box. When our CE is announced, I wonder how the boxart on it will look.

Yeah that's what I thought too since the Freedom box is just like a plain-looking box with fancy AC logo but the JorD Collector box has like a faded-glory flag for the cover box and I thought it looked more decorative haha! Eh im still waiting on for a NA CE. Hopefully it has the JorD collector box art ;)

dannychristi
04-02-2012, 04:22 AM
i think they need to announce one befor all of na goes crazy and canada

Thamker
04-02-2012, 04:28 AM
I need very much play this Assassin's Creed!!! *__________*

SleezeRocker
04-02-2012, 04:28 AM
i think they need to announce one befor all of na goes crazy and canada

Canada is also North America ;)

DAFOC
04-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Wait so the Patriotic American Flag everywhere editions aren't actually available in the country that the flag is for!! WTF how does that make sense. Sure an Italian will probably want 2 extra bonus missions but why should they give a cr*p about a statue with an American flag. But yet the United States or even the western hemisphere is screwed over and gets nothing!?!? Ubisoft, you're idiots.

freddie_1897
04-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Wait so the Patriotic American Flag everywhere editions aren't actually available in the country that the flag is for!! WTF how does that make sense. Sure an Italian will probably want 2 extra bonus missions but why should they give a cr*p about a statue with an American flag. But yet the United States or even the western hemisphere is screwed over and gets nothing!?!? Ubisoft, you're idiots.
for GODS SAKE! THEY HAVE NOT ANNOUNCED ANYTHING YET!, NOTHING N-O-T-H-I-N-G. YOU WILL GET SOMETHING, BUT THEY HAVENT ANNOUNCED IT YET, YOU PROBABLY WILL GET AN AMERICAN FLAG COVER, NOW STOP ASSUMING THINGS AND BE PATIENT

UBISOFT, HAVE NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE THAT AMERICA DONT GET THE SAME CE's, WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE ANNOUNCED, THEN YOU CAN COMPLAIN, DONT COMPLAIN OVER SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

ShadowRage41
04-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Those games were in EUROPE

This game is in AMERICA

I'm getting so annoyed at some people here, IT. IS. JUST. A. COLLECTORS. EDITION. All you get is 2 extra missions that will be in the next DLC and a little figure of Connor made by some underpaid children In another country. WAIT, BE PATIENT, AND STOP DEMANDING THINGS FROM A COMPANY THAT HAS JUST MADE A GAME THAT LOOKS SET TO WIN GOTY.

JUST WAIT!

Freddie's not really attacking he's just saying what everyone else is thinking, be patient. Its been 6 or so days since the European edition reveal. And every day of those 6 days all everyone see's are (the same) people complaining.

People complaining about people complaining???? it does not get more ironic than that. lol You know I am a member of several game developer forums and have never felt the need to complain or issue a concern about this sort of thing on any of those developers forums.. WHY? But I have decided to wait and see what happens, and not because (you guy's) are tired of reading complaints or believe the complaining is without merit or reasoning.

My reasoning is? Nothing we say will matter anyway. So if NA receives a collectors edition that will be great, in fact nothing would please me more than to man up and eat some crow. I will be the first to post a BIG thank you to Ubisoft. and admit I was mistaken (this time) around. but I will say to both of you now.. Time Will tell

pacmanate
04-02-2012, 04:56 PM
My reasoning is? Nothing we say will matter anyway. So if NA receives a collectors edition that will be great, in fact nothing would please me more than to man up and eat some crow. I will be the first to post a BIG thank you to Ubisoft. and admit I was mistaken (this time) around. but I will say to both of you now.. Time Will tell

Yes, time will tell.

Biomedical-Fire
04-02-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm right there with Shadow, nothing would please me more than to eat some crow. I will be right there with him apologizing to Ubi if they announce in the coming months that they're giving us a cool CE.

Jexx21
04-02-2012, 10:32 PM
People, remember that Ubisoft is a french company so things will be announced for Europe first.

I will bet you my join or die edition that you get a CE as good or better than ours, but if you do, you all have to say how awesome I am.

Deal?

I call dibs on the Join or die edition.

rain89c
04-02-2012, 11:14 PM
someone give voice to us U.S PC gamers pl0x. ty

SleezeRocker
04-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Hey guys, this isnt too bg but: I went to my local gamestop pertaining north america, and i saw an Assassins creed 3 poster that said “preordee and receive a bonus mission and weapon”. But it didnt mention what mission and weapon it was and its not listed on gstop.com so if any NA player vists local gamestop, check if you see same poster as well :)

SleezeRocker
04-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Hey guys, this isnt too bg but: I went to my local gamestop pertaining north america, and i saw an Assassins creed 3 poster that said “preordee and receive a bonus mission and weapon”. But it didnt mention what mission and weapon it was and its not listed on gstop.com so if any NA player vists local gamestop, check if you see same poster as well :)

Biomedical-Fire
04-03-2012, 06:45 AM
Hey guys, this isnt too bg but: I went to my local gamestop pertaining north america, and i saw an Assassins creed 3 poster that said “preordee and receive a bonus mission and weapon”. But it didnt mention what mission and weapon it was and its not listed on gstop.com so if any NA player vists local gamestop, check if you see same poster as well :) I was in my local GameStop today and I don't recall seeing it, but then again that could mean that they hadn't put it up yet. I'll check it out tomorrow when I stop in. I sure hope that this isn't a precursor to Ubi announcing just a "Signature Edition" of ACIII for us.

assassin_zombie
04-03-2012, 08:56 AM
I sure hope that this isn't a precursor to Ubi announcing just a "Signature Edition" of ACIII for us.

Dont put that JUJU on us man!

ShadowRage41
04-03-2012, 03:17 PM
I was in my local GameStop today and I don't recall seeing it, but then again that could mean that they hadn't put it up yet. I'll check it out tomorrow when I stop in. I sure hope that this isn't a precursor to Ubi announcing just a "Signature Edition" of ACIII for us.
lol... be patient. lol

Biomedical-Fire
04-03-2012, 05:27 PM
lol... be patient. lol

I work for the government, we don't know how to be patient. ;)

ShadowRage41
04-03-2012, 11:05 PM
I knowXD that amounts to "hurry up and wait."XD hurry here. then wait an hour.. I feel ya.

massmurdera_666
04-04-2012, 02:18 AM
i hope the U.S. gets an awesome CE. i'm a huge collector of AC stuff, that dude on ubiworkshop has nothing on me, his **** is just rarer. i don't want to have to hit up ebay and other sites to get the collectables, like i had to do with AC2, BH, and Revelations.

Biomedical-Fire
04-04-2012, 02:44 AM
I knowXD that amounts to "hurry up and wait."XD hurry here. then wait an hour.. I feel ya.

All this waiting for Ubi to annouce the CE for N.A. is like waiting for my Heinz Ketsup to pour out of the bottle and onto my lebanon bologna sandwich! LOL

ShadowRage41
04-04-2012, 03:44 AM
All this waiting for Ubi to annouce the CE for N.A. is like waiting for my Heinz Ketsup to pour out of the bottle and onto my lebanon bologna sandwich! LOL

They are like Mrs ****erworths maple syrup... They take their own sweet time. HA HA

Biomedical-Fire
04-04-2012, 03:53 AM
They are like Mrs ****erworths maple syrup... They take their own sweet time. HA HA

Thanks, now you got me hungry for some Belgium waffles! :D

freddie_1897
04-04-2012, 10:06 AM
you shouldn't have said that, the government aren't what you'd call 'the most popular people in todays society'

http://forums.ubi.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBhQSEBQUExQVFRUVGBYVFRUVFxQYFRcWFhUVFRcUFR cXHCYeFxkjGRUXHy8gJCgpLCwsFR4xNTAqNSYrLCkBCQoKDgwO Gg8PGikkHyQtLCwsLCwsLCwsLCksLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwpLC ksLCkpLCwpLCwsLCksLCksLCwsLP/AABEIAMIBAwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAEDBAUCBwj/xAA+EAABAwIDBQUGBAUDBQEAAAABAAIRAyEEEjEFQVFhcQYigZ GhEzJCscHRB1Lh8BQjcoKSFTNiFlOisvEk/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDAQQF/8QAJxEAAgICAgICAgIDAQAAAAAAAAECEQMhEjETQQRRFGEioSM yUgX/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APJmq3giM7c3uyJ6TdVWBdphT1E0ZAOXumCCKLWjSdWuCqPwLg bSfMHpf9UH7I7TvoEAgPZwcAfKUR4TtxhyO8HMPABoHmAtbT7M poIdiVQ3PJioYyucfkellndqMXWqAiq0vkQ1zpMX1BlRntNhHC 7+ga0z4lxsqb9s0Ys+3CVsp/xoVQ3ZhU8A/wDZWhh8MRub6lTP2vQHxBQP7S0Gixk8VEqaDGG2p6WCJNgta5l V9V92scQTJOYRljid10Bu7YsAgNcfIKr/ANYVdKbWsBEH4j1vZPBtOxJJNHqX+t0alNz6hIMCA6zGO0c8DT dpvlCe2e3VNuf2Y9rUIy53CwA38SUD18W993uLupt5KAhVc21s RQSJcXjn1Xl7yST5dBwC4amATpEOPC6CYJLQLGHxIZfIHXaZO4 CTljmY8uZUCs0QzITcvgiLZYOWDOsgg6fdVVfJqMUTjttnUpLl JRKDwkmToAQTFOSmQBykkUywBiuV0UxWGiSKaU6wDkhcEKQrla BHlTrpMsAmY1dFq7YE8JqArOYoixXHBc5UtAVMhS9mVayroNWU BVbRJXXsEeYb8L69Sm17KlLvNDoJcCJExor2G/CdwB9tXa124MaX+ZJCG0lYHm7aClXrOB/CKgR36tQmLEBoAPGLz5rzXbmyXYbEVKL9WGJGhGocORBBQpJ9A Z5VvZ+y6lZ2WmwuO+NBzJ0Cn2Dsk4mu2mLTdx4NGp/fFewbH2LTw9MMY0czvJ4uO9JkyqBqVnn2F/Das4d59Np4Xd6hRbQ/DnE02lzctWNQwnN/iRfwXsPsacGYHAggLgENGodvEXSLKzeJ4Dhdn1Kr/Z02Oe+/daCXW1soX0yCQRBBgg6gjcV7Mey7KeLp4yi7I4OJqsuQ4OkOiN DeVT7U/h7TxFd1ZlTJmu4AAgn8wvYlU8i9mcWDf4a7Ko1K+WuzMKtOo1g I32lwO45cwnmrG1fwlrNqO9nUp5JluYkOjgbao07N7AayrgxJ/kUqpFhBLyG5ieMN05rZ20/gmyZ0lf0IoOzyjD/hhVLwHVWAWu0OJ6AGFd7Wfhw2jhxUoZi6mP5gNy8b3jhHDgvRN nUwBmOqlrrnWe9j8T5yKS9K7Ufhq0sNTCg5gZNOZBB/KToeSBMX2fxFL/co1G8y0x5iy6ovkrQvRQlMnITJjRFcldLkrAGlMU6ZYA0JJ5TI AUpikksA5hJOmQBbaulyF0nMGhdU6BcQGgkmwAuSeAUmGw7nuD WiS4gADiV6Xsfs1Tw7BIDn/E/fPLgFOclFGpAjguwGJqNkhjOT3QfIAx4rX2R+GveJxL4AIhtMz mG+SRbyRU3E68rLl2KK45fJa6KKFmzhyGMDGTDQAJvAAgCU4vJ XWFYAwEGdL9V1kBdy4/RTlb7NSJ8FWKDO3/ZM4nFU6ge1gNMNcTJcSHGIA1sUcUmMAt+q4xWzadUhxHeb7rt4 +4V8alFaFdXsEtgdlqeDY9zXZzEucYFmiYAVzZ2O9pV73uSGi/hKr7Ta9pe3MHWPuzHjwVbY4MN72W7tDrEEX4yLwuaDc53IuklG w7ZRpjLDR3psd6thgAvHhZD+Hx5DgY0kiRoN60qW0mvgzZusGQ eM/ZelFpHNJM0accPumxNNoBMTAJ0G4JmVW3AMb/oo8RRJBymZsZ4Te8cFR9CLs5w+Ha0NmA4NAka8/BR4nZwf8REcwVoG+63OEwot4DyuleKMlTRvMyXbPc3S45KF2sE FbopjduKZ9IHUKD+LHuI3k+yjh6EBZW2sU2iW7g+Y0iRr81uuo kC3r90IdsqLy1gNNxaA4lwEwbbx0VacUNjipyplepsujX/3aVJ4/MGgOJ4yLhYu0fw1wzwTSe6keDu831uPNX9gOzsIJMt0I1H74Jt tOJADibcPqN4W+R0UeFc+IC7T7A4qlJa0VWj4qRzebdQhx7CDB seBXpFHEupmWPvylXnUqWMEYjD5j/3WjK8eO/xQsif6Nn8eUVadnkxTI325+GlRgL8OfbN1y6VB4aO8EF1aJaSH AgjUGxHVM0c5GknK5WAMknTIAZMnSWAWgnlcgp0wBT2BwwdiC4/A2R1Jj5Sjuu/UIG7BVIqVP6W38T90YVXrizvdDxRHmm3Eqw6PKyoMqd6eBVh1Z p0McfuvNbs6EjT2Xj8oyunKTAPD9FcbUiRM3JHNYzqw0AsNFHT DnOysFzc/c8BzWLK1UezXH2brsVGpjmqNfajnSxtQtm2aBbpZS/wbWCXnM7fc5Qem9Yu0cY0SYHgLqknNexNDYvH5aNRurgIkkCZn 1tosXAbcLIBPhaLyDc71lbQ2nle4jeZvfS6ulrvZsFSkGF4Lg4 mDG4Fu4nUSunBSSvs3Hlg9MI8Bt/ILzuLZBJi5ItumfNauzK7O8AYDiXODiMrQJzWF+B8ECYOlLbVD lAluXvNEnhMBSP2o5rjw0BBiLBocQNHAD0uuxjPEn/qehP2lEkWNMgf1NAmBzIIurdDajiyRaQ3XXQlwPPchgbXpOtTL pcO7BlveaL3jeY1ieqtYbEN9hnp1TUh0EZmmCRcNIm/dvrqdUXsg4tdhWzbEHk0d6Z6fNXcPtNrov6z5IRqY3UACAROZ0 AzB4SfESpRU7zAMobEwJBJucoGpEnyCbm0JxTDUOGoTzvQxQ2v JABGUe84Eag6RNgLErV2ftXO0mN4G4nrbqqqaYjg0aQYuKlOy5 pVTJuOm+VYniqdidGNW2JTJLmgNJ1IiCeYWDtHY72kl0OZ+YQY E3EajrzRm93ATvMC/lvUTqVrWU5QTKRyNbPPX0KYu1zh0GYeoKjGKc3TM/qAB9EaYvZLX3gNPEceYhDu0sPVo+8Jb+YaePBeZ8nJmw742vtF lNspt2i/LN2m2g15SbKPa+yMNjGn20NqfDVYIcOAd+ddf6pC4O1FyR/8AUlHqIkt+jznavZGtSqFrR7Vu59OSCOmoPJZOJwFSn77HNH/JpA9V623aUoc7c06j8OHNaTTa/vOGgMQJHjqujB8+WbIoKPYlV2efpk5CZeqAoSTJIAnBSL1HmSL llmhN2Hcf4ggGJaSRxgj7o6rPhC3Y3YmSn/EPBlwhg4N3u8fl1RK1k3nouPNtlIkBpqKjSLnid37hWc0KpQ2o x1Y0we9Bk7rfVcDhsui8X3jipRtP2f8ALYAXO1+55clmYzGBsh pl2924cgquyMTlrhxBdoI66+gJ8EtV0NFX2EWNwFQszOeGiJP/AMQrtfCVGSZeY4b16fXwzILokEZnWzHQSAOkLE2wylHemOR/dl3/AI6SI+TegOwGAa9o9oMwMOINycxA8CJj7rnbOwnsbmpvc5pMCm S5xExEOmRYynr40UnzTJi/dMkcPBaOyu0La9QUrtccx70EEAGGgjW3LctjClRmRKWwANKtQd 7Wm5wbNxGo0MiIdHNbGx9piufZlha896ws+NZJ0nn5orxGzA+k 4QJMlrgBDSTEQ0XsJngTwWVX7N+yxANN7GvIGVjpBdO4xYzwhN GT9oWMpQeuirXpvpud3A2TEatMWJtoddPVVaFYsLzSJpVTrbuE 695pBBPBwuPRdVBWw75Ja5mYgU3E5mggwGVN8Cw3fNT08XTq2b AIvkNnCLW/QwqWmdcZxnpnOztq4qq5wqvDPZw7cMxMMEHR5MfPoiLs/tZnedXe91WXZYAgiBu0kC3JD76DXNh7cwmI+Js/EIvPNVK+z3ZDcloMtqAw5jhPeJGhjeLXuAtoHjSR6BhttteQym 2ajhLgfda0iO8RaR1WtTqgNAk52ReDBEGCALHfAXn2x8RE1GPu R3mkyHTYuEayYPktXsZia7q9ZlaS0NzNe2Tc3gF2gI1G4gBHRG ePiGzcVlcXTNzc2kwI81tbPxzXM7w1kXPBBDdoCq40mHOWnKBB gEXc4uFo081qDEN7t+62cwE+9aW26jxKeMq6IONhcXWt6ncnc6 08OFyhih2gI3EAEiC0yItBt681q0tsNdAFvzA7rTvVVkTJuDRc eQQDGuk2PkVVxVMAXNzaLGeV7FSPxQ3kFRVMdSIgkdPVDlH2wS f0CfaLssAM9EwT8B0P9PDogOrjXB2XK6eEGV7NUxVNwgEdPO/qED7bdRzuDxN+BN+Mga715uX42Jytf0Xgm+0CDMfU/KR1RT2Y2pmaaVQAgyC0juuB1sqorCmWgvJkSGu4biHR6H0WhTx zcuYA9Iv4bk2HHHFK4orOK41QC9uOyJwlUOZJo1PcP5TvYem7i EKle7vwzMZh30Kmjhbix2rTyIK8T2ps91Cq+k8Q5ji0+G8cjqv Re1yRx9OmU0kkkpo2ZafZ3ZX8RiGU/h1f/SNft4rJBXof4cbNy0alYi7zkaeTYn1Popt0rGQS18oAbYCIA5C 0BZmIJpNGQS0ES0k7zuPioe0Ffvho+H5lVG4yW5al2kRm3jjdc z2dUcTpMbG7aIY4BpB0vAPhCyNlUy6pI0gyfp8ltUcMKjXB4Dn A68bd0jwVjZOxC6pkZYG7jrA4gE36KfEbkopopVKLyctNpc46B oLj1gLW2J2RxgJc5mWwIL3AcbCJgr0XA4FlGkG0m2AJPFxjed5 MKSpUIAMASBEHV3C3SPFXXx4pfyI+Z+kZ+yqFVrAKwaY5yRyJ0 KHu0HZ6q8l2HIe0zLCRPQSYI8Zui12bPMd03vIjlEbvqpHUt9h v5btbKijS4k+W7PH8Z2frhj6jmOp5IGVwJLiSBDBEnXpzRzsPs 2KOHaHNaKjgA9zYJJvB6wY6orqDgCQeHz1SLbaEfNMsSQOdmC7 s4HcuJFtJA9CfNZ+0ezpFT2ghxgBswC0AEGJBEkWlFwZECJ5z+ +KQYCIW+NVoXkzz7H4am8OpubxJbEQCXQQdAd58ELVOybQC6m5 7HhxIOdrogA5pboPVex1sE1wIgGVj1uzDCTHc0IyyCDJvOm/1SPG0baZ5Iza9UVSzEANJiHj3CNxgaaa81qu9o0Aj4u8ASMpMW nhY6/NF+K7D5j/uAxfvCSJmbzKG8f2YxWHEtArMPcAYS7KNQRbu2twv0Wb9nVDL6 ZlezgnKMhJMsmGkujvCPdPPQxcb1bwOLqtDw1zmOIcA5sAzBDC +0AHQ+cp6WGc2c1N/BwOsnjFokTZV3MIDnAvkH2hkOBA3iHXgbgbgEhHZe09EvZvblS iCwQIcfaNM3i0RuIJ9ET7P2pTc0NaMpLiXAgXkaA3nvRzMIIxV NxcKzRLh/uN3uAtIG9wgW3gclaxFV9E03PafZvF3Ee7Uc6RnvYZTvQkTlji GtXFPc0ZnNzkybu0m8b5sAocVinUi502IA13ixPmdUNs2pUZ3i c7eIjO2SNdzrC3VWcdjm1rMeC0kRe40MkG4vO7WEk3SJxxtOi9 sms9/fdmIc1wAnvR8RHUQtVhvJIkiDfuyYBAg6AGL8Vm0cVTbla6owA CIJuAJzEX5AePkjtBpJgTMzlm/AAnS03SQhrSHdtmthaRyFwsXHu6kkEwe7xjRYm1cRowzcl54To I8FLjNqVA1ugb8OWx3H6wo6lE4ghzzFrgak77pXH+dPtEXP/Ir6RQFM1XNa3cAJ9SfVbmHw4LYNwHcTq227ouZZSblbAn5cSqN faZa0ezsCTruiPqrVRVt5NII8CQ11gBJvG/mUJ/izscTSxLR738up/UBLCfCR/aFe2RtVxeGuMzvW32twfttm1xqWNFQdWGT/wCM+a6sDu4nHmg4NWeHEJJFOsFIGr2DspSyYGiOLcx/ul31XjzV7PsQ/wD5aP8AQz/0ClLodGFtfDubUcSLEyDujqoaVEupmBMOEeRn0hFjmqhjad2NF rnTcIM/MeagzrjmtVRj4XBuhwOhAB6gmwjrqrWDxT6NQPJJ0BaHHLFxbn BUuMxjGW3jcP3ZZn8aKgdAIjikYrcnuj0fZ+1BVaAHA+I0Pwnj 6b1ovADWjJ3RrBmOhJleRMxTmmW2RFsrtXUFi6TaAYvxQs7jqS MeG9o9EAmDu9f1TuNjeZ6eiDsT2lcIc22kjdPIKq/tZUzWiOEXH6Kn5UfoRfHkw1eCNS89II+65w0XAGW8kGZPOCgel 20rEwVJT7W1S0k8YtAgcTNlqzx7o3wS+w5zgeOgy/ok3EXg2P75IKbt+qXsbns655Ai3zmVBX7Q1P5nejI4tjjBi59V v5H6M8D+w/dVUVSvqLDqUCV9rPFWiJMEOnW9+emvooP48vfUJJLQSIBgyJ5R vHpzCPyH9GrB+w9ZVa0atBOpkX5qHE45hEBzf8o+V0EurnNSE6 WiXXEXPSb/ANwVQ1v5dQg/EA0yQQC4SAOgIlL55dUN4V9h8/G03NjNu3E6DVZ1TE0S2HAPmQJaDI11MWQ/RrkVW6iKZLu9bf3iNx08kv4rPlHEkTvaAGzA4+W5DySb9GrGkW 6+BwjocKRBdYObIdYxvnfAvxVSvhaIFYFrny7vGoGuGpBDIgwT 8ty4xNUw8NsAQ0AH8z2kjSNAD+qeu8BxDoDQ3O68Ad25JOloCV zlemUQN/wrqOZoh1IAyJLntsMrTG6/hedFqnY9B7GVKRsWjMI91wLQb7wZlZLcc4vLg4NzOhkcZB8rEe KtbPxJYHPYJJgupHQ8TBIgXldUXXZTja0zUxOzWD2ZyzcDdcPa W6+APmrDMDlMQA4WPC3DgFCzaTX0mOEe8wE8DJAt4hSP2mC4gS IJBMQZm8cr+K6FKNknGSRYGz2uLQ46tJ3C82UD8A4EsMZR1Bnd puVLG45zntDTEa71K7bMWAzEanQLlyNOZDhJz0c4+iYZmgZpaS JjMYLZJ6QqD2OaC14jeOvEcitV+KbVpd/ugmDfheysbOpy0tcQ7La4Fxq0+SxospuK2ZmwxNZvKSjv2WbD1 W8adQebCsTDbLY14c0QeS3azsmFrvOjaVR3/gVf46qRyfKmp7R88OTpO1SWkyq0r1zslic+Dpcmwf7e79F5CF6 B+G+0Ja+jvBzNHJ1j6/NQl0UQVYjFlsyGiTDJd7x6AWVDamKIEjXKRbcTErbe3juVPF0G vF7kaREqBaMl9AixhIcdYj1K4wz8rtbGzpIHjzK1qtMUwczCAb Fw0I5iTlKiZsphuHFw1FxHmEsjoc1TszcVWAMEjf1Sw+LBMgg6 WBvrbpcKDa1L+bAi9hO6R66rIwWILKgJNtDoNf1hRj/Ls5IZmnQYvqQQ4k5S3T/lm0/+KfDwXRMCRc7r2nl+qF8Vj3hwhxi4joY3qFvaCq0nQ9Rb0hN4W dnKgqxlAte0C5IDnAcQJLRx3XTMdmLm3gAGOlyhR3azEBxMsBg gd3SdIg6jdKrM7UVXGHZSTbNBEA66GL2VViaJ+RB9gdpWBgTYR yk7uOiiZVL87D8RmTqQTMnfcfNDWF7QVBDRTa5w0MkHx3FaFDH VXySGgkGSSd8AgWk6eCODHS9o3a9cEsJcS0Frbk8YETyj9ykyn IqmZc65FtC/3h6ctVl06RgAuaBOYgkmTEAmd0blepxlfleA4gSS2ZHIA687Jv FIKaLRcc1OoTLYLeEni3iZaR+wq9U/y8oEEvFt/EHluVSvSqAAMqEACQAxhgnQzut1QttbF4umSXVnFu8gga23XWL EzJOg5lwe8mQC0AaExluVzRxTWexzOaAJcZI1J3XkmAbC6DNmY nOR7RzyLau+5RJRwtMiA0AHe4NPTcmWO/ZqjomxG0WNa4lzW5nzcmSACbA3m3qF3h9pioHH4TYAxB7obJB3 ESFg7Y7N/HTMct36LNw1YsgEkEag/ZHDiVjBS0yTG4V1F2VsjK6Wi8i4NtRuCv0cU5/ecRnJk5pN5lae08MDg6NS5AeA+DfvZp+Q81nuoUs00gQ0jUmTO lz1BtzVlFsnFcJUjXwGELfdtIL3AQRDRmIA6wqmIr3cAYB047t/oo6mMmATpaeHT97lJgsCajszj3BeTvHjuWv9DuVbZLQOVhed/uhVaLuPoiP/AE2m4AuAIGhkx84UtPD02+4wdYt5m58EvAjDKletmNTwzqkWho sOF9w4krcw2DczLlBk6mRAHB3HwUmGImXOGbhI7o4AbitOlTQk SyZH1Rxsum4iHZiZIlwAnpG5Sdv8Z7DZVW/erFtJvQmXegPktTZ2EkhedfjJ2gFTEMw7D3aAv/W4fMNj/IrqguKs4ZvlI84Lk64KSmOVVo7A2oaFdj92jhxadfv4LNCeVMc +ga1ZuJpio0DMWS4D3XtAAzs57y3hdBe18Gabpb7p9DwWd2B7U ZYoPdBac1F3Oxy+luiMcfh21WndO7cDxHLkoyjRbHPiwUp4t35 iOpsuTiHMMxlJ1jQ8y3Q9QpsXsx7DoSOIXGHoOd3CCWn05g7lN o63xasidhG1HEmTbMbxHANIi1isLH7OcXSBv/fRFpphhaCImW8jNxfru5rj+GkEDjF/tqoOXF2QcEzAbRLmAkiY63B+/wA01DZ0+u7x81oYzCZD3Ra/mrGFaMpYTFp5zawXVCSeyyVoxq/Z8uktb4/U8FiY3Zrmk2hGdPug3tpJmJ/fBD238eJytF953/oquS6XYTxatj7PqyAYubzvkLcw+LEWEcTxPAIY2BWglp6/dFOz6Qc4A+7N+d1Ntp6K46lGy7SbImLbyfrqo6+0ms4fLyAumx LyCS2S02tpHDiqjAHmSRYRBbIm/mVVY5Ptm816RFX7QlxMAu4WHpKwtr4ipVAzSGjQbpRNS2aAL3M 7hEDhKqbVwLA0QDIGhnedw4LHHiLO5KgcwGLLRl4adJRFgcYRq YtPXcAhmtTLXdN30WlhH5jKR62Zi/5CvDVmkTYacyucXSp1WgPDTBs7QgfvdKoYdhMRYep+yuCmwamT zMqkVOS6CeWEHTJ9mPZTaab3e0ZBhp5/CTpzlYuOwLm1XewDjTJEBzmk85g8ZWjnbrYDifpxXTMUAZY0A/mIv4N0C3jJaYnJZNq7JtmdnHOg1NNzR9TvW5U2PY5XRMAh0lsD WGyIPNZeCxlYukOJA94ujJ4k28lr46s99KGRL+42CCST00AEno Ny3RKcZqXZkYqrMFtmTDN8xYvvzBjpKYuygGTndN5JLWzHmTPk tLG7NmgzKIyDKQdbWPrPms3CYR9R0ASdN9gLX4Kbs6IOLicUaZ JAGpR1s3CnK0HWAquydhBl9XcfsiTuUKTqlUhrWiXOO4D9/RWx4/s4Pk51LSKHaHbLMBhX1TBdGVg/M86AcuJ4Ar56x2LdUe57zLnEucTvJMkog7d9sXY6vIltJkikzg PzH/kfsELkq05ekcsV7YySZJSKFcJSmCSmMO15BkWI0K9I7I9rRWaK dUgVBoTo4cevLyXmqdlQgggkEXBGqAPdCAVXqUkHdlu3AMU8QY OgfuP9QRoysHC11OUTUUcTSGU5ojfOiw673N7zDmbxFz480S18 HmcDLrbgYB6jes6pgLuJMg6CIjxUJRsvCSRgux2YbiA68ealwH eNyBeSeAFlNitlNuQIPELJZ3JbM8Ok3BWRVI6cclJ0Tbex3ey0 9BqRu6c+awnYcRZp5n7radQ3gSDwsf1TAjKRoFdaKSi32DrRkc CP2N6MthtznX4bXtff6rAq4ORrqbfcnctbZGL9llvp3Tutynh9 lvtNmQtJxNyvsxtOSQOIINvX6qahgmhrXNaS70voAZnfwUA28W gNBsRfeL3+vFU623h8Qb6hdTnAXhItOe2R7oudCfG56KljKovB k8dVUrbVc8WBd/S0eUhV24Ws82a4DhlPqYUZb6H6KGIpZnQBm6C36qzSovaAS2PA npYItw2zWtYC/K0wJuAAd65rBj2nKC5u98ljP8tT4Aqqgkjh5ylKzEoYVznZZvr ofnotJvZ0uHvEHiuP4u8NAO6WgifG7j1VuljXMPfIHIvqF3kCY 8YTcl7HeGa2iqezNQGxDvG/qu27LrNuQ0czl+q08PjadR2XM8Tp7w8ySfot7DbMa3RoHPU+Zu kaT6GeacFUl/QL0NjVahlziR1MeZsPBb2Aw4puIc4CIa0EgCSATE6nQeC0q2z2 vblcJHA8lzhtmHMc+RwmWd2C3drxgDyS8Scs/JbLDaMp9n7Kayco1Nz9FfoYRVtu9pMPgaeaq6591gu9x5DhzNl aOP2zieR9IvOfToUzVquDGsElxMRC8a7e9v3Y1+SnLaDT3W6F5 HxO+g3dVm9re29bHP7xy0we5SB7o5u/M7n5QhyVsp+omRj7Y5KYpkpUig6ZNmSRYECSYJ1MYZMnKYoAaV ubD7WVcPAPfZ+U6j+k/RYaZAHr2x+09LEDuu729ps4eC0nAFeIMqEGQSCNCLFEmye3VWl AqfzG8TZ3nvSuKZth9i9nhwg6ciR8lg4js2AZYSD5rR2X2ww9W O9ld+V1j9iiCi5rhuKXxjxyuPQDMw76eoJHKSPDgndjWCbX6fo vQW4Nh4KX/SqZ1aD1AVI4v2W/L+0ecvr+0gNZJtBjWIC0sN2Ye9ozSJvH3JRxSwDG+61o6AKX2S vHEvZGfym9R0BlHsUBv84P6+q7qdimn4RPFpjzB+6MRSXNWiS0 wAbGx06Hkn4RJLNK7Af/AKULRIIAG+Wx5grU2Xsp4ucx/rJy/wCEyfGFpUNkONMAxScDP8vQdA7eeK1WUYAGvNKoIvk+Q2qswXb BzPBeQ5ok5YDWzu7o3a6k7lj7ZxmZ2Vo7gsANOv73I4OGkEaTa VVw3Zqi3VuY8XfbRZJP0ZizJO5+ugCZVIENGXiRdx6kfIQpcPs yo/3WOPgYXpFHZ7G+6xo6ABWW0EnibLv56XUQP2P2UIIdU6wPqitt FWm0IVDavafC4UfzazAfyg5n/wCIuqxxUcGX5EsjtlunhVLialOgwvquaxouXPIA9V5xtj8aiJb hKUH/ALtW5/tYDA8SvPNr9oK+Kfnr1HVD/wAjYdBoPBbcYk+LfZ6X2m/GNrQaeCbfQ1nj/wBGn5mOhXlmO2jUrPL6r3PcdXOMlVpSlTlJsdRSEnlMklGFKRK ZIlYAk64TrDSEJ0wTpTRkyeUyAGSTpkAMmTpkAKVfwG3a1H3Kj gOEy3yNlQTIAM8B+JVVse0Y13MEtP1CIcF+JtB3vZ2dRI82yvL Ek3Iyj3DB9s8O/SszoSAfIwtbD7VY7RwPQg/JfPUrplQjQkdLJuZnE+jGYwKUYkL53p7Uqt0q1B0e77qwztFiB pXq/wCbvutU0LxPoIVAuvagL57qdosS7WvVP97voVBU2nVdrUeer3H 6pvIjODPop+0KbR3nNb1IHzVDE9ssHT97EUugcHHybK+fXPJ1u lmR5f0HA9qxn4sYNnuGpUP/ABbA83wh/H/jNUMijRa3m9xcfIR815rKcLPIzeCCHanbvGV5D67gD8LO4P8Ax ufErCL51XCcJXJvs2kh5SCZOsNHlKUyRQA6SaUpQApTSkSmlYa OkuZSQBGE6dJYacpJJLAEkkkgBimSSQAimSSQAkkkkAIJ0kkAO kEkkAJdJJLQEnSSQA6cJJLTB06SS0BBOkkgBJkkkAIpBJJYAyZ JJADJkklgH//Z

lebanon bologna sandwich ;)

EDIT: **** YOU FORUMS, **** YOU! YOU STOPPED US FROM USING PICTURES

Biomedical-Fire
04-04-2012, 03:01 PM
you shouldn't have said that, the government aren't what you'd call 'the most popular people in todays society'

Rest assured though, I'm not a politician, just a civil servant! ;)

http://forums.ubi.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBhQSEBQUExQVFRUVGBYVFRUVFxQYFRcWFhUVFRcUFR cXHCYeFxkjGRUXHy8gJCgpLCwsFR4xNTAqNSYrLCkBCQoKDgwO Gg8PGikkHyQtLCwsLCwsLCwsLCksLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwpLC ksLCkpLCwpLCwsLCksLCksLCwsLP/AABEIAMIBAwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAEDBAUCBwj/xAA+EAABAwIDBQUGBAUDBQEAAAABAAIRAyEEEjEFQVFhcQYigZ GhEzJCscHRB1Lh8BQjcoKSFTNiFlOisvEk/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDAQQF/8QAJxEAAgICAgICAgIDAQAAAAAAAAECEQMhEjETQQRRFGEioSM yUgX/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APJmq3giM7c3uyJ6TdVWBdphT1E0ZAOXumCCKLWjSdWuCqPwLg bSfMHpf9UH7I7TvoEAgPZwcAfKUR4TtxhyO8HMPABoHmAtbT7M poIdiVQ3PJioYyucfkellndqMXWqAiq0vkQ1zpMX1BlRntNhHC 7+ga0z4lxsqb9s0Ys+3CVsp/xoVQ3ZhU8A/wDZWhh8MRub6lTP2vQHxBQP7S0Gixk8VEqaDGG2p6WCJNgta5l V9V92scQTJOYRljid10Bu7YsAgNcfIKr/ANYVdKbWsBEH4j1vZPBtOxJJNHqX+t0alNz6hIMCA6zGO0c8DT dpvlCe2e3VNuf2Y9rUIy53CwA38SUD18W993uLupt5KAhVc21s RQSJcXjn1Xl7yST5dBwC4amATpEOPC6CYJLQLGHxIZfIHXaZO4 CTljmY8uZUCs0QzITcvgiLZYOWDOsgg6fdVVfJqMUTjttnUpLl JRKDwkmToAQTFOSmQBykkUywBiuV0UxWGiSKaU6wDkhcEKQrla BHlTrpMsAmY1dFq7YE8JqArOYoixXHBc5UtAVMhS9mVayroNWU BVbRJXXsEeYb8L69Sm17KlLvNDoJcCJExor2G/CdwB9tXa124MaX+ZJCG0lYHm7aClXrOB/CKgR36tQmLEBoAPGLz5rzXbmyXYbEVKL9WGJGhGocORBBQpJ9A Z5VvZ+y6lZ2WmwuO+NBzJ0Cn2Dsk4mu2mLTdx4NGp/fFewbH2LTw9MMY0czvJ4uO9JkyqBqVnn2F/Das4d59Np4Xd6hRbQ/DnE02lzctWNQwnN/iRfwXsPsacGYHAggLgENGodvEXSLKzeJ4Dhdn1Kr/Z02Oe+/daCXW1soX0yCQRBBgg6gjcV7Mey7KeLp4yi7I4OJqsuQ4OkOiN DeVT7U/h7TxFd1ZlTJmu4AAgn8wvYlU8i9mcWDf4a7Ko1K+WuzMKtOo1g I32lwO45cwnmrG1fwlrNqO9nUp5JluYkOjgbao07N7AayrgxJ/kUqpFhBLyG5ieMN05rZ20/gmyZ0lf0IoOzyjD/hhVLwHVWAWu0OJ6AGFd7Wfhw2jhxUoZi6mP5gNy8b3jhHDgvRN nUwBmOqlrrnWe9j8T5yKS9K7Ufhq0sNTCg5gZNOZBB/KToeSBMX2fxFL/co1G8y0x5iy6ovkrQvRQlMnITJjRFcldLkrAGlMU6ZYA0JJ5TI AUpikksA5hJOmQBbaulyF0nMGhdU6BcQGgkmwAuSeAUmGw7nuD WiS4gADiV6Xsfs1Tw7BIDn/E/fPLgFOclFGpAjguwGJqNkhjOT3QfIAx4rX2R+GveJxL4AIhtMz mG+SRbyRU3E68rLl2KK45fJa6KKFmzhyGMDGTDQAJvAAgCU4vJ XWFYAwEGdL9V1kBdy4/RTlb7NSJ8FWKDO3/ZM4nFU6ge1gNMNcTJcSHGIA1sUcUmMAt+q4xWzadUhxHeb7rt4 +4V8alFaFdXsEtgdlqeDY9zXZzEucYFmiYAVzZ2O9pV73uSGi/hKr7Ta9pe3MHWPuzHjwVbY4MN72W7tDrEEX4yLwuaDc53IuklG w7ZRpjLDR3psd6thgAvHhZD+Hx5DgY0kiRoN60qW0mvgzZusGQ eM/ZelFpHNJM0accPumxNNoBMTAJ0G4JmVW3AMb/oo8RRJBymZsZ4Te8cFR9CLs5w+Ha0NmA4NAka8/BR4nZwf8REcwVoG+63OEwot4DyuleKMlTRvMyXbPc3S45KF2sE FbopjduKZ9IHUKD+LHuI3k+yjh6EBZW2sU2iW7g+Y0iRr81uuo kC3r90IdsqLy1gNNxaA4lwEwbbx0VacUNjipyplepsujX/3aVJ4/MGgOJ4yLhYu0fw1wzwTSe6keDu831uPNX9gOzsIJMt0I1H74Jt tOJADibcPqN4W+R0UeFc+IC7T7A4qlJa0VWj4qRzebdQhx7CDB seBXpFHEupmWPvylXnUqWMEYjD5j/3WjK8eO/xQsif6Nn8eUVadnkxTI325+GlRgL8OfbN1y6VB4aO8EF1aJaSH AgjUGxHVM0c5GknK5WAMknTIAZMnSWAWgnlcgp0wBT2BwwdiC4/A2R1Jj5Sjuu/UIG7BVIqVP6W38T90YVXrizvdDxRHmm3Eqw6PKyoMqd6eBVh1Z p0McfuvNbs6EjT2Xj8oyunKTAPD9FcbUiRM3JHNYzqw0AsNFHT DnOysFzc/c8BzWLK1UezXH2brsVGpjmqNfajnSxtQtm2aBbpZS/wbWCXnM7fc5Qem9Yu0cY0SYHgLqknNexNDYvH5aNRurgIkkCZn 1tosXAbcLIBPhaLyDc71lbQ2nle4jeZvfS6ulrvZsFSkGF4Lg4 mDG4Fu4nUSunBSSvs3Hlg9MI8Bt/ILzuLZBJi5ItumfNauzK7O8AYDiXODiMrQJzWF+B8ECYOlLbVD lAluXvNEnhMBSP2o5rjw0BBiLBocQNHAD0uuxjPEn/qehP2lEkWNMgf1NAmBzIIurdDajiyRaQ3XXQlwPPchgbXpOtTL pcO7BlveaL3jeY1ieqtYbEN9hnp1TUh0EZmmCRcNIm/dvrqdUXsg4tdhWzbEHk0d6Z6fNXcPtNrov6z5IRqY3UACAROZ0 AzB4SfESpRU7zAMobEwJBJucoGpEnyCbm0JxTDUOGoTzvQxQ2v JABGUe84Eag6RNgLErV2ftXO0mN4G4nrbqqqaYjg0aQYuKlOy5 pVTJuOm+VYniqdidGNW2JTJLmgNJ1IiCeYWDtHY72kl0OZ+YQY E3EajrzRm93ATvMC/lvUTqVrWU5QTKRyNbPPX0KYu1zh0GYeoKjGKc3TM/qAB9EaYvZLX3gNPEceYhDu0sPVo+8Jb+YaePBeZ8nJmw742vtF lNspt2i/LN2m2g15SbKPa+yMNjGn20NqfDVYIcOAd+ddf6pC4O1FyR/8AUlHqIkt+jznavZGtSqFrR7Vu59OSCOmoPJZOJwFSn77HNH/JpA9V623aUoc7c06j8OHNaTTa/vOGgMQJHjqujB8+WbIoKPYlV2efpk5CZeqAoSTJIAnBSL1HmSL llmhN2Hcf4ggGJaSRxgj7o6rPhC3Y3YmSn/EPBlwhg4N3u8fl1RK1k3nouPNtlIkBpqKjSLnid37hWc0KpQ2o x1Y0we9Bk7rfVcDhsui8X3jipRtP2f8ALYAXO1+55clmYzGBsh pl2924cgquyMTlrhxBdoI66+gJ8EtV0NFX2EWNwFQszOeGiJP/AMQrtfCVGSZeY4b16fXwzILokEZnWzHQSAOkLE2wylHemOR/dl3/AI6SI+TegOwGAa9o9oMwMOINycxA8CJj7rnbOwnsbmpvc5pMCm S5xExEOmRYynr40UnzTJi/dMkcPBaOyu0La9QUrtccx70EEAGGgjW3LctjClRmRKWwANKtQd 7Wm5wbNxGo0MiIdHNbGx9piufZlha896ws+NZJ0nn5orxGzA+k 4QJMlrgBDSTEQ0XsJngTwWVX7N+yxANN7GvIGVjpBdO4xYzwhN GT9oWMpQeuirXpvpud3A2TEatMWJtoddPVVaFYsLzSJpVTrbuE 695pBBPBwuPRdVBWw75Ja5mYgU3E5mggwGVN8Cw3fNT08XTq2b AIvkNnCLW/QwqWmdcZxnpnOztq4qq5wqvDPZw7cMxMMEHR5MfPoiLs/tZnedXe91WXZYAgiBu0kC3JD76DXNh7cwmI+Js/EIvPNVK+z3ZDcloMtqAw5jhPeJGhjeLXuAtoHjSR6BhttteQym 2ajhLgfda0iO8RaR1WtTqgNAk52ReDBEGCALHfAXn2x8RE1GPu R3mkyHTYuEayYPktXsZia7q9ZlaS0NzNe2Tc3gF2gI1G4gBHRG ePiGzcVlcXTNzc2kwI81tbPxzXM7w1kXPBBDdoCq40mHOWnKBB gEXc4uFo081qDEN7t+62cwE+9aW26jxKeMq6IONhcXWt6ncnc6 08OFyhih2gI3EAEiC0yItBt681q0tsNdAFvzA7rTvVVkTJuDRc eQQDGuk2PkVVxVMAXNzaLGeV7FSPxQ3kFRVMdSIgkdPVDlH2wS f0CfaLssAM9EwT8B0P9PDogOrjXB2XK6eEGV7NUxVNwgEdPO/qED7bdRzuDxN+BN+Mga715uX42Jytf0Xgm+0CDMfU/KR1RT2Y2pmaaVQAgyC0juuB1sqorCmWgvJkSGu4biHR6H0WhTx zcuYA9Iv4bk2HHHFK4orOK41QC9uOyJwlUOZJo1PcP5TvYem7i EKle7vwzMZh30Kmjhbix2rTyIK8T2ps91Cq+k8Q5ji0+G8cjqv Re1yRx9OmU0kkkpo2ZafZ3ZX8RiGU/h1f/SNft4rJBXof4cbNy0alYi7zkaeTYn1Popt0rGQS18oAbYCIA5C 0BZmIJpNGQS0ES0k7zuPioe0Ffvho+H5lVG4yW5al2kRm3jjdc z2dUcTpMbG7aIY4BpB0vAPhCyNlUy6pI0gyfp8ltUcMKjXB4Dn A68bd0jwVjZOxC6pkZYG7jrA4gE36KfEbkopopVKLyctNpc46B oLj1gLW2J2RxgJc5mWwIL3AcbCJgr0XA4FlGkG0m2AJPFxjed5 MKSpUIAMASBEHV3C3SPFXXx4pfyI+Z+kZ+yqFVrAKwaY5yRyJ0 KHu0HZ6q8l2HIe0zLCRPQSYI8Zui12bPMd03vIjlEbvqpHUt9h v5btbKijS4k+W7PH8Z2frhj6jmOp5IGVwJLiSBDBEnXpzRzsPs 2KOHaHNaKjgA9zYJJvB6wY6orqDgCQeHz1SLbaEfNMsSQOdmC7 s4HcuJFtJA9CfNZ+0ezpFT2ghxgBswC0AEGJBEkWlFwZECJ5z+ +KQYCIW+NVoXkzz7H4am8OpubxJbEQCXQQdAd58ELVOybQC6m5 7HhxIOdrogA5pboPVex1sE1wIgGVj1uzDCTHc0IyyCDJvOm/1SPG0baZ5Iza9UVSzEANJiHj3CNxgaaa81qu9o0Aj4u8ASMpMW nhY6/NF+K7D5j/uAxfvCSJmbzKG8f2YxWHEtArMPcAYS7KNQRbu2twv0Wb9nVDL6 ZlezgnKMhJMsmGkujvCPdPPQxcb1bwOLqtDw1zmOIcA5sAzBDC +0AHQ+cp6WGc2c1N/BwOsnjFokTZV3MIDnAvkH2hkOBA3iHXgbgbgEhHZe09EvZvblS iCwQIcfaNM3i0RuIJ9ET7P2pTc0NaMpLiXAgXkaA3nvRzMIIxV NxcKzRLh/uN3uAtIG9wgW3gclaxFV9E03PafZvF3Ee7Uc6RnvYZTvQkTlji GtXFPc0ZnNzkybu0m8b5sAocVinUi502IA13ixPmdUNs2pUZ3i c7eIjO2SNdzrC3VWcdjm1rMeC0kRe40MkG4vO7WEk3SJxxtOi9 sms9/fdmIc1wAnvR8RHUQtVhvJIkiDfuyYBAg6AGL8Vm0cVTbla6owA CIJuAJzEX5AePkjtBpJgTMzlm/AAnS03SQhrSHdtmthaRyFwsXHu6kkEwe7xjRYm1cRowzcl54To I8FLjNqVA1ugb8OWx3H6wo6lE4ghzzFrgak77pXH+dPtEXP/Ir6RQFM1XNa3cAJ9SfVbmHw4LYNwHcTq227ouZZSblbAn5cSqN faZa0ezsCTruiPqrVRVt5NII8CQ11gBJvG/mUJ/izscTSxLR738up/UBLCfCR/aFe2RtVxeGuMzvW32twfttm1xqWNFQdWGT/wCM+a6sDu4nHmg4NWeHEJJFOsFIGr2DspSyYGiOLcx/ul31XjzV7PsQ/wD5aP8AQz/0ClLodGFtfDubUcSLEyDujqoaVEupmBMOEeRn0hFjmqhjad2NF rnTcIM/MeagzrjmtVRj4XBuhwOhAB6gmwjrqrWDxT6NQPJJ0BaHHLFxbn BUuMxjGW3jcP3ZZn8aKgdAIjikYrcnuj0fZ+1BVaAHA+I0Pwnj 6b1ovADWjJ3RrBmOhJleRMxTmmW2RFsrtXUFi6TaAYvxQs7jqS MeG9o9EAmDu9f1TuNjeZ6eiDsT2lcIc22kjdPIKq/tZUzWiOEXH6Kn5UfoRfHkw1eCNS89II+65w0XAGW8kGZPOCgel 20rEwVJT7W1S0k8YtAgcTNlqzx7o3wS+w5zgeOgy/ok3EXg2P75IKbt+qXsbns655Ai3zmVBX7Q1P5nejI4tjjBi59V v5H6M8D+w/dVUVSvqLDqUCV9rPFWiJMEOnW9+emvooP48vfUJJLQSIBgyJ5R vHpzCPyH9GrB+w9ZVa0atBOpkX5qHE45hEBzf8o+V0EurnNSE6 WiXXEXPSb/ANwVQ1v5dQg/EA0yQQC4SAOgIlL55dUN4V9h8/G03NjNu3E6DVZ1TE0S2HAPmQJaDI11MWQ/RrkVW6iKZLu9bf3iNx08kv4rPlHEkTvaAGzA4+W5DySb9GrGkW 6+BwjocKRBdYObIdYxvnfAvxVSvhaIFYFrny7vGoGuGpBDIgwT 8ty4xNUw8NsAQ0AH8z2kjSNAD+qeu8BxDoDQ3O68Ad25JOloCV zlemUQN/wrqOZoh1IAyJLntsMrTG6/hedFqnY9B7GVKRsWjMI91wLQb7wZlZLcc4vLg4NzOhkcZB8rEe KtbPxJYHPYJJgupHQ8TBIgXldUXXZTja0zUxOzWD2ZyzcDdcPa W6+APmrDMDlMQA4WPC3DgFCzaTX0mOEe8wE8DJAt4hSP2mC4gS IJBMQZm8cr+K6FKNknGSRYGz2uLQ46tJ3C82UD8A4EsMZR1Bnd puVLG45zntDTEa71K7bMWAzEanQLlyNOZDhJz0c4+iYZmgZpaS JjMYLZJ6QqD2OaC14jeOvEcitV+KbVpd/ugmDfheysbOpy0tcQ7La4Fxq0+SxospuK2ZmwxNZvKSjv2WbD1 W8adQebCsTDbLY14c0QeS3azsmFrvOjaVR3/gVf46qRyfKmp7R88OTpO1SWkyq0r1zslic+Dpcmwf7e79F5CF6 B+G+0Ja+jvBzNHJ1j6/NQl0UQVYjFlsyGiTDJd7x6AWVDamKIEjXKRbcTErbe3juVPF0G vF7kaREqBaMl9AixhIcdYj1K4wz8rtbGzpIHjzK1qtMUwczCAb Fw0I5iTlKiZsphuHFw1FxHmEsjoc1TszcVWAMEjf1Sw+LBMgg6 WBvrbpcKDa1L+bAi9hO6R66rIwWILKgJNtDoNf1hRj/Ls5IZmnQYvqQQ4k5S3T/lm0/+KfDwXRMCRc7r2nl+qF8Vj3hwhxi4joY3qFvaCq0nQ9Rb0hN4W dnKgqxlAte0C5IDnAcQJLRx3XTMdmLm3gAGOlyhR3azEBxMsBg gd3SdIg6jdKrM7UVXGHZSTbNBEA66GL2VViaJ+RB9gdpWBgTYR yk7uOiiZVL87D8RmTqQTMnfcfNDWF7QVBDRTa5w0MkHx3FaFDH VXySGgkGSSd8AgWk6eCODHS9o3a9cEsJcS0Frbk8YETyj9ykyn IqmZc65FtC/3h6ctVl06RgAuaBOYgkmTEAmd0blepxlfleA4gSS2ZHIA687Jv FIKaLRcc1OoTLYLeEni3iZaR+wq9U/y8oEEvFt/EHluVSvSqAAMqEACQAxhgnQzut1QttbF4umSXVnFu8gga23XWL EzJOg5lwe8mQC0AaExluVzRxTWexzOaAJcZI1J3XkmAbC6DNmY nOR7RzyLau+5RJRwtMiA0AHe4NPTcmWO/ZqjomxG0WNa4lzW5nzcmSACbA3m3qF3h9pioHH4TYAxB7obJB3 ESFg7Y7N/HTMct36LNw1YsgEkEag/ZHDiVjBS0yTG4V1F2VsjK6Wi8i4NtRuCv0cU5/ecRnJk5pN5lae08MDg6NS5AeA+DfvZp+Q81nuoUs00gQ0jUmTO lz1BtzVlFsnFcJUjXwGELfdtIL3AQRDRmIA6wqmIr3cAYB047t/oo6mMmATpaeHT97lJgsCajszj3BeTvHjuWv9DuVbZLQOVhed/uhVaLuPoiP/AE2m4AuAIGhkx84UtPD02+4wdYt5m58EvAjDKletmNTwzqkWho sOF9w4krcw2DczLlBk6mRAHB3HwUmGImXOGbhI7o4AbitOlTQk SyZH1Rxsum4iHZiZIlwAnpG5Sdv8Z7DZVW/erFtJvQmXegPktTZ2EkhedfjJ2gFTEMw7D3aAv/W4fMNj/IrqguKs4ZvlI84Lk64KSmOVVo7A2oaFdj92jhxadfv4LNCeVMc +ga1ZuJpio0DMWS4D3XtAAzs57y3hdBe18Gabpb7p9DwWd2B7U ZYoPdBac1F3Oxy+luiMcfh21WndO7cDxHLkoyjRbHPiwUp4t35 iOpsuTiHMMxlJ1jQ8y3Q9QpsXsx7DoSOIXGHoOd3CCWn05g7lN o63xasidhG1HEmTbMbxHANIi1isLH7OcXSBv/fRFpphhaCImW8jNxfru5rj+GkEDjF/tqoOXF2QcEzAbRLmAkiY63B+/wA01DZ0+u7x81oYzCZD3Ra/mrGFaMpYTFp5zawXVCSeyyVoxq/Z8uktb4/U8FiY3Zrmk2hGdPug3tpJmJ/fBD238eJytF953/oquS6XYTxatj7PqyAYubzvkLcw+LEWEcTxPAIY2BWglp6/dFOz6Qc4A+7N+d1Ntp6K46lGy7SbImLbyfrqo6+0ms4fLyAumx LyCS2S02tpHDiqjAHmSRYRBbIm/mVVY5Ptm816RFX7QlxMAu4WHpKwtr4ipVAzSGjQbpRNS2aAL3M 7hEDhKqbVwLA0QDIGhnedw4LHHiLO5KgcwGLLRl4adJRFgcYRq YtPXcAhmtTLXdN30WlhH5jKR62Zi/5CvDVmkTYacyucXSp1WgPDTBs7QgfvdKoYdhMRYep+yuCmwamT zMqkVOS6CeWEHTJ9mPZTaab3e0ZBhp5/CTpzlYuOwLm1XewDjTJEBzmk85g8ZWjnbrYDifpxXTMUAZY0A/mIv4N0C3jJaYnJZNq7JtmdnHOg1NNzR9TvW5U2PY5XRMAh0lsD WGyIPNZeCxlYukOJA94ujJ4k28lr46s99KGRL+42CCST00AEno Ny3RKcZqXZkYqrMFtmTDN8xYvvzBjpKYuygGTndN5JLWzHmTPk tLG7NmgzKIyDKQdbWPrPms3CYR9R0ASdN9gLX4Kbs6IOLicUaZ JAGpR1s3CnK0HWAquydhBl9XcfsiTuUKTqlUhrWiXOO4D9/RWx4/s4Pk51LSKHaHbLMBhX1TBdGVg/M86AcuJ4Ar56x2LdUe57zLnEucTvJMkog7d9sXY6vIltJkikzg PzH/kfsELkq05ekcsV7YySZJSKFcJSmCSmMO15BkWI0K9I7I9rRWaK dUgVBoTo4cevLyXmqdlQgggkEXBGqAPdCAVXqUkHdlu3AMU8QY OgfuP9QRoysHC11OUTUUcTSGU5ojfOiw673N7zDmbxFz480S18 HmcDLrbgYB6jes6pgLuJMg6CIjxUJRsvCSRgux2YbiA68ealwH eNyBeSeAFlNitlNuQIPELJZ3JbM8Ok3BWRVI6cclJ0Tbex3ey0 9BqRu6c+awnYcRZp5n7radQ3gSDwsf1TAjKRoFdaKSi32DrRkc CP2N6MthtznX4bXtff6rAq4ORrqbfcnctbZGL9llvp3Tutynh9 lvtNmQtJxNyvsxtOSQOIINvX6qahgmhrXNaS70voAZnfwUA28W gNBsRfeL3+vFU623h8Qb6hdTnAXhItOe2R7oudCfG56KljKovB k8dVUrbVc8WBd/S0eUhV24Ws82a4DhlPqYUZb6H6KGIpZnQBm6C36qzSovaAS2PA npYItw2zWtYC/K0wJuAAd65rBj2nKC5u98ljP8tT4Aqqgkjh5ylKzEoYVznZZvr ofnotJvZ0uHvEHiuP4u8NAO6WgifG7j1VuljXMPfIHIvqF3kCY 8YTcl7HeGa2iqezNQGxDvG/qu27LrNuQ0czl+q08PjadR2XM8Tp7w8ySfot7DbMa3RoHPU+Zu kaT6GeacFUl/QL0NjVahlziR1MeZsPBb2Aw4puIc4CIa0EgCSATE6nQeC0q2z2 vblcJHA8lzhtmHMc+RwmWd2C3drxgDyS8Scs/JbLDaMp9n7Kayco1Nz9FfoYRVtu9pMPgaeaq6591gu9x5DhzNl aOP2zieR9IvOfToUzVquDGsElxMRC8a7e9v3Y1+SnLaDT3W6F5 HxO+g3dVm9re29bHP7xy0we5SB7o5u/M7n5QhyVsp+omRj7Y5KYpkpUig6ZNmSRYECSYJ1MYZMnKYoAaV ubD7WVcPAPfZ+U6j+k/RYaZAHr2x+09LEDuu729ps4eC0nAFeIMqEGQSCNCLFEmye3VWl AqfzG8TZ3nvSuKZth9i9nhwg6ciR8lg4js2AZYSD5rR2X2ww9W O9ld+V1j9iiCi5rhuKXxjxyuPQDMw76eoJHKSPDgndjWCbX6fo vQW4Nh4KX/SqZ1aD1AVI4v2W/L+0ecvr+0gNZJtBjWIC0sN2Ye9ozSJvH3JRxSwDG+61o6AKX2S vHEvZGfym9R0BlHsUBv84P6+q7qdimn4RPFpjzB+6MRSXNWiS0 wAbGx06Hkn4RJLNK7Af/AKULRIIAG+Wx5grU2Xsp4ucx/rJy/wCEyfGFpUNkONMAxScDP8vQdA7eeK1WUYAGvNKoIvk+Q2qswXb BzPBeQ5ok5YDWzu7o3a6k7lj7ZxmZ2Vo7gsANOv73I4OGkEaTa VVw3Zqi3VuY8XfbRZJP0ZizJO5+ugCZVIENGXiRdx6kfIQpcPs yo/3WOPgYXpFHZ7G+6xo6ABWW0EnibLv56XUQP2P2UIIdU6wPqitt FWm0IVDavafC4UfzazAfyg5n/wCIuqxxUcGX5EsjtlunhVLialOgwvquaxouXPIA9V5xtj8aiJb hKUH/ALtW5/tYDA8SvPNr9oK+Kfnr1HVD/wAjYdBoPBbcYk+LfZ6X2m/GNrQaeCbfQ1nj/wBGn5mOhXlmO2jUrPL6r3PcdXOMlVpSlTlJsdRSEnlMklGFKRK ZIlYAk64TrDSEJ0wTpTRkyeUyAGSTpkAMmTpkAKVfwG3a1H3Kj gOEy3yNlQTIAM8B+JVVse0Y13MEtP1CIcF+JtB3vZ2dRI82yvL Ek3Iyj3DB9s8O/SszoSAfIwtbD7VY7RwPQg/JfPUrplQjQkdLJuZnE+jGYwKUYkL53p7Uqt0q1B0e77qwztFiB pXq/wCbvutU0LxPoIVAuvagL57qdosS7WvVP97voVBU2nVdrUeer3H 6pvIjODPop+0KbR3nNb1IHzVDE9ssHT97EUugcHHybK+fXPJ1u lmR5f0HA9qxn4sYNnuGpUP/ABbA83wh/H/jNUMijRa3m9xcfIR815rKcLPIzeCCHanbvGV5D67gD8LO4P8Ax ufErCL51XCcJXJvs2kh5SCZOsNHlKUyRQA6SaUpQApTSkSmlYa OkuZSQBGE6dJYacpJJLAEkkkgBimSSQAimSSQAkkkkAIJ0kkAO kEkkAJdJJLQEnSSQA6cJJLTB06SS0BBOkkgBJkkkAIpBJJYAyZ JJADJkklgH//Z

lebanon bologna sandwich ;)

EDIT: **** YOU FORUMS, **** YOU! YOU STOPPED US FROM USING PICTURES

Too bad I can't see that picture, stupid forums! :confused:

freddie_1897
04-04-2012, 05:49 PM
your in the canadian government?

why not raid Ubisoft montreal and steal a couple of copies of assassins creed 3?

killerpoint99
04-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Which countries they are going to deliver?

pacmanate
04-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Which countries they are going to deliver?

No one knows which countries yet.

Biomedical-Fire
04-05-2012, 04:23 AM
your in the canadian government?

why not raid Ubisoft montreal and steal a couple of copies of assassins creed 3? Ahh, if only it were that simple, too much red tape to deal with getting the greenlight to go ahead with the operation, besdies, my superiors would probably take the game away from me and play it themselves! LOL

Drybones20008
04-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Still nothing on the North American versions? It's weird because i don't think they would MAKE different versions. It's all just a question of announcement but why so long to announce the MAIN and most profitable region?

freddie_1897
04-05-2012, 08:00 AM
It will make you feel better if you think that the American CE is going to be released at the right time, and the EU CE has just been released early

Biomedical-Fire
04-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Here is an idea, if Ubi is worried about different Global manufacturing realities, then how about having Todd McFarland create the statue for an North American CE? It'd be total awesome sauce and a very highly collectable statue! :D

itsamea-mario
04-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Would it be a bad idea to preorder the freedom edition now?

pacmanate
04-05-2012, 03:56 PM

I dont think so, its the highest priced along with the Codex and Animus edition. I doubt they will have anything more expensive

Biomedical-Fire
04-05-2012, 05:29 PM

Like pacmanate said, might as well pre-order it now before it sells out. There won't be anything better than the Freedom Edition and the Art Director at Ubiworkshop has already stated that there won't be any type of CE that will include the AC Encylopedia 2nd. Ed. like the Animus Edition had.

itsamea-mario
04-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Has anyone else pre-ordered yet?

Biomedical-Fire
04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Has anyone else pre-ordered yet? Since I'm in N.A., all I have pre-ordered is the Regular Edition until our CE's are announced. But from what I've been hearing, most people have been pre-ordering the Join or Die Edition.

freddie_1897
04-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Since I'm in N.A., all I have pre-ordered is the Regular Edition until our CE's are announced. But from what I've been hearing, most people have been pre-ordering the Join or Die Edition.
why is your font so weird?

ShadowRage41
04-05-2012, 07:43 PM
why is your font so weird?

He is using comic sans font.

True_Assassin92
04-05-2012, 10:28 PM
I've pre-ordered the freedom edition, can't wait to unwrap it :D!

Ureh
04-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Here is an idea, if Ubi is worried about different Global manufacturing realities, then how about having Todd McFarland create the statue for an North American CE? It'd be total awesome sauce and a very highly collectable statue! :D

I'd like to see something from Sideshow Collectibles too. The vast majority of the statues they produce are highly detailed and turn out exactly (or sometimes better) like the prototypes depicted on the product blog.

Can't wait to see what they have in store for the U.S.! Something unexpected on July 7th I hope...

i hope the U.S. gets an awesome CE. i'm a huge collector of AC stuff, that dude on ubiworkshop has nothing on me, his **** is just rarer. i don't want to have to hit up ebay and other sites to get the collectables, like i had to do with AC2, BH, and Revelations.

Are you talking about tiao? What do you have that he doesn't? Really look forward to some pics of your collection. :);)

KillGhast
04-05-2012, 10:48 PM
I've pre-ordered the Freedom edition because you don't only get an extra awesome singeplayer mission (Maya ruins or whatever). Besides that you also get a (hopefully) HQ statue of Connor + tons of other extra stuff.
Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Ureh
04-05-2012, 10:54 PM
I've pre-ordered the Freedom edition because you don't only get an extra awesome singeplayer mission (Maya ruins or whatever). Besides that you also get a (hopefully) HQ statue of Connor + tons of other extra stuff.
Can't wait to get my hands on it!

I'm hoping for a statue that's really HQ too. But I'm curious what is your idea of "HQ"? Something similar to the ones released in AC2 collector's editions? I can't imagine the Connor statue will be better than those considering its price.

KillGhast
04-05-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm not expecting quality like Sideshow but just a decent statue with all the details of connor on it. Not that it looks like it came out of a kids store

ShadowRage41
04-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Word... I believe T.M would do it. and do a very good job.

Biomedical-Fire
04-06-2012, 04:51 AM
He is using comic sans font. Shadow is right, I like to use Comic Sans MS in my posts most of the time. It's a pretty cool font, but I like to use others as well, like; Garamond, Century Gothic, Tahoma and Book Antiqua.

massmurdera_666
04-06-2012, 06:12 AM
went to gamestop today and asked if there was any info on a CE of AC3, while he was checking i noticed that they're inventory notebook was lying open so i started to check it out and go through it, and what did i find, NOT A **** THING, it only says Assassin's Creed III with limited edition Tin Case, very disappointing, the clerk also found nothing and he's just as worried as everyone else that, at least in the U.S., we'll only get something like the signature edition for ACR. i only brought this up because i worked at a retail store on Ft. Lewis and we got all our games between 4 to 6 months before release

q1908gate13
04-06-2012, 08:14 AM
I'd like to see something from Sideshow Collectibles too. The vast majority of the statues they produce are highly detailed and turn out exactly (or sometimes better) like the prototypes depicted on the product blog.
Most of their statues are fantastic, but their work on Uncharted: Drake's Deception CE was terrible IMO.Nathan's likeness was awful!

Captain Tomatoz
04-06-2012, 11:39 AM
As long as the statues are as good as the previous ones I'd be satisfied. :D

Biomedical-Fire
04-06-2012, 07:04 PM
went to gamestop today and asked if there was any info on a CE of AC3, while he was checking i noticed that they're inventory notebook was lying open so i started to check it out and go through it, and what did i find, NOT A **** THING, it only says Assassin's Creed III with limited edition Tin Case, very disappointing, the clerk also found nothing and he's just as worried as everyone else that, at least in the U.S., we'll only get something like the signature edition for ACR. i only brought this up because i worked at a retail store on Ft. Lewis and we got all our games between 4 to 6 months before release I never thought that I'd be hearing myself say this, but have some patience because nothing has been announced for us as of yet. Like you though, most of us are fearing that we'll just get another Signature Edition. I'm holding on to hope that Ubi will announce the Freedom Edition for N.A..

ShadowRage41
04-06-2012, 10:04 PM
I never thought that I'd be hearing myself say this, but have some patience because nothing has been announced for us as of yet. Like you though, most of us are fearing that we'll just get another Signature Edition. I'm holding on to hope that Ubi will announce the Freedom Edition for N.A..
Time will tell...

souNdwAve89
04-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Yeah, it is best to be patient because the game's release is still a long way to go. It would be kinda bad to just give North America/United States a Revelations' style Signature Edition when the third game takes place during the American Revolution.

PhonedZero
04-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Shadow is right, I like to use Comic Sans MS in my posts most of the time. It's a pretty cool font, but I like to use others as well, like; Garamond, Century Gothic, Tahoma and Book Antiqua.

My exs lawyer used comic sans, he was a lousy lawyer. I used to love getting communication from him, i would copy his format right down to the font and send the reply, usually in a polite form of - go f your selves-, i doubt he ever got the joke!

MarleyMon81
04-07-2012, 07:24 PM
I asked and made the statement on AC's Facebook page regarding the showing or confirmation of a NA CE. This was the official response I got from them...

[/URL][URL="http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed"]Assassin's Creed (http://forums.ubi.com/#) We hear you, we just want to make sure that everything is perfect... I'm sure you understand. AC3 is the biggest thing we've ever done, so we have to come correct at every step in the process.4 hours ago ·

Seems to indicate we're getting something. What and when would still be nice to know.

Ureh
04-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Most of their statues are fantastic, but their work on Uncharted: Drake's Deception CE was terrible IMO.Nathan's likeness was awful!

Definitely, no one should expect high quality from most of these statues found in vid game CEs. They're not gonna put a $350 statue in a CE that is only worth slightly over $100 on launch day. For the Connor statue it's safe to assume that the quality will - at best - share the same quality as the previous ones from f4f and attakus. That means it'll be made out of cheap pvc and have a horrible face sculpt (among other things). But if those were an issue than most of us wouldn't even consider buying the Freedom Edition or at least wait for it to go on ebay to skip the premium price.

On the other hand, Ubisoft did try to release a higher quality statue but the results are still less than satisfactory. This is in regards to the Ubicollectibles "Ezio's Fury" which costs more than SSC premium formats, it's smaller, made out of more fragile material, has a higher edition size, and has poor paint apps. I guess I'm just trying to say that if Ubi ain't willing to satisfy a collector who pays $375+ for a statue they definitely won't try to deliver with a statue that's included in a CE.

That's the same with the Nathan Drake statue: Sony wasn't willing to spend time and money to give loyal fans a high quality statue and instead commisioned SSC to sculpt a cheapo statue. Therefore I don't believe that statue accurately represents what SSC really stands for: high-quality statues.

Biomedical-Fire
04-07-2012, 09:44 PM
I asked and made the statement on AC's Facebook page regarding the showing or confirmation of a NA CE. This was the official response I got from them...

Seems to indicate we're getting something. What and when would still be nice to know.

It would be nice if they did at least give us an approximate date as to when they planned to announce a CE. But at least Ubi plans on giving us an CE, I wonder though, what is perfect?

BeCk41
04-08-2012, 12:47 PM
i see the char- 'sharpshooter'.... so there is going to be a multiplayer after all :>

SleezeRocker
04-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Hey guys, as I said in a previous post on here, I took a picture of the AC3 poster I mentioned. It's nothing big like a CE or anything but at least we may get a lil more than million dollar box for AC3 lol
(Funny that actual Gstop site it does not mention this): For Preordering you get a bonus mission+weapon so it may be like from one the CE missions or the special edition from first page?
-This pertains to US gamestops (probably)

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg607/scaled.php?server=607&filename=0407121537.jpg&res=landing

MarleyMon81
04-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah, saw the same poster at my GS last week when I pre-ordered. Still hoping the announce a NA CE and I'll upgrade then.

Biomedical-Fire
04-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Yeah, saw the same poster at my GS last week when I pre-ordered. Still hoping the announce a NA CE and I'll upgrade then.

From what you said about the post that Ubi made on their Facebook page, I hope they give us a great CE and not another Signature Edition or a Special Edition. I received the Steelbook case when I pre-ordered and I also put $10 on it so I can just call GameStop up to roll it over onto a CE.

ShadowRage41
04-08-2012, 09:59 PM
From what you said about the post that Ubi made on their Facebook page, I hope they give us a great CE and not another Signature Edition or a Special Edition. I received the Steelbook case when I pre-ordered and I also put $10 on it so I can just call GameStop up to roll it over onto a CE.

I mean companies can call it whatever they want. but the truth is? It's just a standard edition with a couple minor dlc's. just an incentive to pre-order.. I mean when you pre-ordered Dragon Age Origins it came with a few added dlc's like the stone prisoner and some additional weapons. But until DA II came out I never heard of the "Signature edition" it was a sham.. just a standard edition with pre order bonuses you get for ordering from game stop. It's just a play on words. special edition... signature edition ect. they just jazzed up the name of the standard pre order editions, It's pretentious .. I believe with DA II we got the black market add on and a couple other minor things. and they billed it as getting 20 dollars worth of content at the regular price. lol. But honestly it was no different than what I received as the standard edition for pre ordering LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar just stated as a bonus for ordering from gamestop you receive these add ons.lol minus the pretentious rhetoric.

Now we have the "signature editions. or special editions ect. Man why not just say what it is? game stop pre order exclusive. or best buy Pre order exclusive ect. Why not call it what it is? a standard edition with pre order bonuses.. why try to mask it with some name that implies it's special? Sometimes game companies crack me up. Anyway time will tell what NA get's I am not going to complain much regardless of how the cards fall.. It simply is what it is...

EternalWarMage
04-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Are there any R.R.P.s on these editions? Just so I know how much to save up in anticipation, plus then I can pre-order one of them A.S.A.P. :)

Biomedical-Fire
04-09-2012, 12:13 AM
The funny thing about all of this is, no matter where you look on GameStop's website, it doesn't say that you get any type of pre-order bonuses when you pre-order AC III. The only place that talks of the bonus mission and weapon pre-order incentive is, the poster as you walk into a mortar-and-brick store. After the Brotherhood CE and the Revelations Signature Edition, I will still be very pessimistic until Ubi says otherwise.

ShadowRage41
04-09-2012, 01:40 AM
The funny thing about all of this is, no matter where you look on GameStop's website, it doesn't say that you get any type of pre-order bonuses when you pre-order AC III. The only place that talks of the bonus mission and weapon pre-order incentive is, the poster as you walk into a mortar-and-brick store. After the Brotherhood CE and the Revelations Signature Edition, I will still be very pessimistic until Ubi says otherwise.

Word

pacmanate
04-09-2012, 09:43 AM
COUGH we are in April still. Stores won't have details until Ubisoft says.

Biomedical-Fire
04-09-2012, 01:26 PM
COUGH we are in April still. Stores won't have details until Ubisoft says.In N.A., the other 99% of companies have their CE's announced within 6 to 8 months of release because they feel that we're still an important market, Ubisoft sees N.A. as the redheaded stepchild market, so therefore, that is why they give us crap for CE's and then takes a snail's appraoch to announcing any details within our borders.

Mr_Shade
04-09-2012, 01:28 PM
In N.A., the other 99% of companies have their CE's announced within 6 to 8 months of release because they feel that we're still an important market, Ubisoft sees N.A. as the redheaded stepchild market, so therefore, that is why they give us crap for CE's and then takes a snail's appraoch to announcing any details within our borders.
Let's not put words into Ubisofts mouth..

The retail market is complex and sometimes does take time to sort out..

If you are that worried, please contact your local Ubisoft head office.

pacmanate
04-09-2012, 02:06 PM
In N.A., the other 99% of companies have their CE's announced within 6 to 8 months of release because they feel that we're still an important market, Ubisoft sees N.A. as the redheaded stepchild market, so therefore, that is why they give us crap for CE's and then takes a snail's appraoch to announcing any details within our borders.

So is that why the official AC facebook said this in reply to American Collectors editions? This was on page 19 of this thread.

"We hear you, we just want to make sure that everything is perfect... I'm sure you understand. AC3 is the biggest thing we've ever done, so we have to come correct at every step in the process."

By what that SOUNDS like, is that they are working on something different for America. Sometimes I just think you like complaining, like it will make their announcement come faster.

KillGhast
04-10-2012, 12:07 AM
I've wondered if any new pictures of the Collector Edtions have come up yet? To be specific: the Freedom edtion. Why don't they show us some detailed pictures of the statue? They already posted a clear one from the medal...

ShadowRage41
04-10-2012, 03:31 AM
So is that why the official AC facebook said this in reply to American Collectors editions? This was on page 19 of this thread.

"We hear you, we just want to make sure that everything is perfect... I'm sure you understand. AC3 is the biggest thing we've ever done, so we have to come correct at every step in the process."

By what that SOUNDS like, is that they are working on something different for America. Sometimes I just think you like complaining, like it will make their announcement come faster.

I don't believe that... I think Bio really wants a CE for the game. I think Ubisoft should be flattered that people in NA care enough about the series to care whether or not there is a CE for the game.
Reminds me of a horse I used to have, and every so often for no apparent reason he would kick one of my other family members or friends. or at least kick at them. I know one time he gave my brother a really badl bone bruise. Many times when I was leading the horse my brother would stand way outside of his range for fear of being kicked again. I couldn't blame him I did name the horse Loco after all. Sometimes my brother would complain if he was in the pen with the other horses because every so often he would kick. The horse never did anything to me ever.. never offered to kick me once. The point is? I understood the situation. and why most of my friends were leery of him. Because of his past. I could reason.. Hey he is not going to kick you now he is preoccupied eating sugar cubes. and tell people they were being ridiculous but that would be both arrogant and insensitive on my part. I kind of believe the old adage not to judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. The reason Bio is skeptical is because of his past experience with the company. I mean we can all dismiss it.. say today is a new day ect.... But ALL we really have to go by is our past experiences. He may be wrong about this. But I promise you if he is, and they Offer NA a great CE. Bio along with myself and others will man up and say what a great job they did and how happy we all are that we are wrong. Bio like myself is on quite a few other game developer forums and I have never read a post where he complained about a lack of CE' ect.. So at least be fair.

pacmanate
04-10-2012, 07:19 AM
I don't believe that... I think Bio really wants a CE for the game. I think Ubisoft should be flattered that people in NA care enough about the series to care whether or not there is a CE for the game.
Reminds me of a horse I used to have, and every so often for no apparent reason he would kick one of my other family members or friends. or at least kick at them. I know one time he gave my brother a really badl bone bruise. Many times when I was leading the horse my brother would stand way outside of his range for fear of being kicked again. I couldn't blame him I did name the horse Loco after all. Sometimes my brother would complain if he was in the pen with the other horses because every so often he would kick. The horse never did anything to me ever.. never offered to kick me once. The point is? I understood the situation. and why most of my friends were leery of him. Because of his past. I could reason.. Hey he is not going to kick you now he is preoccupied eating sugar cubes. and tell people they were being ridiculous but that would be both arrogant and insensitive on my part. I kind of believe the old adage not to judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. The reason Bio is skeptical is because of his past experience with the company. I mean we can all dismiss it.. say today is a new day ect.... But ALL we really have to go by is our past experiences. He may be wrong about this. But I promise you if he is, and they Offer NA a great CE. Bio along with myself and others will man up and say what a great job they did and how happy we all are that we are wrong. Bio like myself is on quite a few other game developer forums and I have never read a post where he complained about a lack of CE' ect.. So at least be fair.

I am being fair, because Ubisoft said this:

KrYpToNiC95
04-10-2012, 07:34 AM
The Freedom Edition is exclusive to EB Games in Australia & New Zealand. For more information on pre-ordering, check out the official website [
]. Ubisoft just posted this on facebook. Guess that all but removed the possibility of North America getting the Freedom Edition. Lucky for me I'm in Australia but I feel sorry for those people in NA.

pacmanate
04-10-2012, 08:06 AM
The Freedom Edition is exclusive to EB Games in Australia & New Zealand. For more information on pre-ordering, check out the official website [
]. Ubisoft just posted this on facebook. Guess that all but removed the possibility of North America getting the Freedom Edition. Lucky for me I'm in Australia but I feel sorry for those people in NA.

How does it, its saying that if you live in Australia or New Zealand, you can only purchase it from EB Games. It never once says that its an Australia exclusive. See this is why people get hyped for things, they interpret things wrong

Biomedical-Fire
04-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm also a shareholder in the company and in other gaming companies that offer stock. While many factors help contribute to the rise and fall of stock prices, but let's face it, Collector's Editions help drive sales. I don't know how many times that I've walked into a video game store or one that sells games in their electronics department amd overhear someone saying that they skipped over a title because of either a CE wasn't offered or it was only released for the EMEA. So, if a game sold 5 copies, it could've sold 15 copies if a good solid CE had been offered. For example, when I went to the midnight release of Mass Effect 3, for every 1 regular copy of the game that left the store, 4 people were walking out with the ME3 N7 Edition. I want to see a return on my investment,

ShadowRage41
04-10-2012, 04:58 PM
I am being fair, because Ubisoft said this:
."
Honestly man it says they are working on "something" no where did they say we are working on a real CE for you guy's. or maybe it says yes we are working on a real CE for you guy's. politicians make vague statements like that all the time. However if the fault lies with the NA branch of Ubi soft for the past 5 games. or if it lies with NA retailers. someone needs to tell the truth. Just say Gamestop or Best Buy ect did not think an expensive AC CE would fly in NA. Yeah I know that is throwing your retailers under the bus... but still we asked for answers last year. I asked for answers here...on facebook ect. and never received so much as the sound of a cricket. So I suppose we should vview that comment as progress. We may very well get a CE... But companies be it Game Stop or Best Buy or Ubi need to come clean with why? THAT WOULD END ALL SPECULATION. For instance last year Game stop was offering a AC Revelations bundle on their website. a company incentive which offered Leonardo's flying machine and a Ezio figure. When I inquired about it at the store I was told the bundle only came with the flying machine. So I called G.S main offices and rewards, and was told it was offered and that is it. I asked if it was available to order from the stores. and was told it is available.. So back to the store. and they insist it's just the flying machine.

We collectively are the people who make all this go round. enable them to sell games.. enable Ubi soft to make games. ect. and you can never get a straight answer. Heck for all we know they consider a signature edition special here. who knows? I will not be upset one way or the other... I am over it. I am just trying to explain to you why people in NA feel the way they do...

When Bioware announced a CE for ME 3 it never occurred to anyone the CE would not be available in NA and Europe.and the same edition was available to all. The past AC games are just an enigma to me. All I will say is if the NA chapter of Ubi are to blame they need to clean house and change people. because they are not giving the consumer what they want. and if the blame is Game stops then they need to do the same.

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 06:24 PM
pre ordered the freeodom edition today, IM SO PUMPED!!!!

freddie_1897
04-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Honestly man it says they are working on "something" no where did they say we are working on a real CE for you guy's. or maybe it says yes we are working on a real CE for you guy's. politicians make vague statements like that all the time. However if the fault lies with the NA branch of Ubi soft for the past 5 games. or if it lies with NA retailers. someone needs to tell the truth. Just say Gamestop or Best Buy ect did not think an expensive AC CE would fly in NA. Yeah I know that is throwing your retailers under the bus... but still we asked for answers last year. I asked for answers here...on facebook ect. and never received so much as the sound of a cricket. So I suppose we should vview that comment as progress. We may very well get a CE... But companies be it Game Stop or Best Buy or Ubi need to come clean with why? THAT WOULD END ALL SPECULATION. For instance last year Game stop was offering a AC Revelations bundle on their website. a company incentive which offered Leonardo's flying machine and a Ezio figure. When I inquired about it at the store I was told the bundle only came with the flying machine. So I called G.S main offices and rewards, and was told it was offered and that is it. I asked if it was available to order from the stores. and was told it is available.. So back to the
store. and they insist it's just the flying machine.

We collectively are the people who make all this go round. enable them to sell games.. enable Ubi soft to make games. ect. and you can never get a straight answer. Heck for all we know they consider a signature edition special here. who knows? I will not be upset one way or the other... I am over it. I am just trying to explain to you why people in NA feel the way they
do...

When Bioware announced a CE for ME 3 it never occurred to anyone the CE would not be available in NA and Europe.and the same edition was available to all. The past AC games are just an enigma to me. All I will say is if the NA chapter of Ubi are to blame they need to clean house and change people. because they are not giving the consumer what they want. and if the blame is
Game stops then they need to do the same.

They said 'something' in reply to a question about the CE, so it's pretty likely to be a CE.
You are a very negative person.

pacmanate
04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
They said 'something' in reply to a question about the CE, so it's pretty likely to be a CE.

I agree

ShadowRage41
04-10-2012, 08:27 PM

LOL.. Overall I am a very positive person...XD I also happen to be a "realist". As I said before if you actually read my post. IT NO LONGER MATTERS TO ME ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. my point is ??? (I UNDERSTAND WHY MANY NORTH AMERICAN FANS ARE SKEPTICAL) my personal take on this is??? All these things are merely steps upon the path. What is done is done. We cannot hope for ‘justice’ or fair play. Neither should we seek to modify their behavior in any way. Each of them must work out his own karma. All we can try to do is set a good example by our own lives. :) Like my C.O used to say "The chattering of monkeys is of no consequence and men do not beat drums before they hunt tigers."

After two tours in Afghanistan I had to ask myself..why continue to drag around the baggage of battles long ago fought and won or lost. You cannot go back and fight them over. Each contest stands alone, you must know when they are done and move on. (THIS ALSO APPLIES TO LIFE) To this end I let go. (I do not forgive, nor forget.) I seek only to better myself . In so doing, we learn the lessons of the past, without allowing them to burden us. I would extend this comment to all my brothers and sisters in NA.

My advice to you is??? Act with necessary distinction, being both creative and receptive, and transcending subject/object dichotomy.

freddie_1897
04-10-2012, 11:32 PM
My advice to you Is to stop changing the bloody text size, it's really annoying, also I didn't really understand anything you said.
Sorry if calling you negative offended you, it was just that post seemed very sort of 'oh, we'll never get a CE, how can you be sure?'
Realism is fine, realism is the mid point between positive and negative, both of which are pointless if used to much

ShadowRage41
04-11-2012, 02:38 AM
My advice to you Is to stop changing the bloody text size, it's really annoying, also I didn't really understand anything you said.
Sorry if calling you negative offended you, it was just that post seemed very sort of 'oh, we'll never get a CE, how can you be sure?'
Realism is fine, realism is the mid point between positive and negative, both of which are pointless if used to much

The summation of my post can be summed up by a Marcus Aurelius quote “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
―Marcus Aurelius

Nah you didn't offend me at all. you simply misunderstood my position. I am not saying we will not get a collectors edition. Honestly I do not know if we will or not. I hope we do.
My previous post was more about the past editions or lack thereof. I was merely musing about who really made the decision about what NA got. whether it was Ubi soft NA or the retailers ect..
As for this go around I personally believe we may get one. I just hope it is similar in quality and content to the European editions. The other topic I was why many people from NA are skeptical. a few pages back it was mentioned the same people were complaining. but honestly on the G.S website and Ubi's facebook page. MANY people from NA have issued a concern. Now once again I am not saying we will not. I am merely defending those people who are skeptical. that is it... It really no longer matters to me one way or the other. I would prefer a cool CE. But if for some reason we do not get one? life goes on.

abbitha7
04-11-2012, 03:41 AM
I'm not horribly concerned about NA getting a good CE, as long as I can buy the in-game extras. I would really like Washington's notebook though...

Biomedical-Fire
04-11-2012, 04:15 AM
The summation of my post can be summed up by a Marcus Aurelius quote “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
―Marcus Aurelius

Nah you didn't offend me at all. you simply misunderstood my position. I am not saying we will not get a collectors edition. Honestly I do not know if we will or not. I hope we do.
My previous post was more about the past editions or lack thereof. I was merely musing about who really made the decision about what NA got. whether it was Ubi soft NA or the retailers ect..
As for this go around I personally believe we may get one. I just hope it is similar in quality and content to the European editions. The other topic I was why many people from NA are skeptical. a few pages back it was mentioned the same people were complaining. but honestly on the G.S website and Ubi's facebook page. MANY people from NA have issued a concern. Now once again I am not saying we will not. I am merely defending those people who are skeptical. that is it... It really no longer matters to me one way or the other. I would prefer a cool CE. But if for some reason we do not get one? life goes on.

The reason why those in the EMEA don't understand where we're coming from is, they've had 3 decent CE's for the past 3 games and we've gotten subpar offerings. Granted there are those in the EMEA wished that they had the chance to of gotten the Jack-in-the-Box, but they'd quickly changed their minds if they seen how bad it actually was. Fortunately in Canada, GameStop did offer the 1st Ed. AC Encyclopedia in the GS Ultimate Bundle. As I said before, if Ubi N.A. gives us the "perfect" CE as they said on their FaceBook page, I'll gladly eat crow, change my avatar and buy a few more stocks in the company. Of course I'll have to take others at their word about the Facebook comment, as I don't have an account, I tweet on twitter. Matter of fact they never answered me on twitter when I asked about a possible N.A. CE, at least they answered those when they asked on their Facebook page. I don't trust Zuckerburg and his Facebook because he sells your personal information, but that is another story for another time.

Oh, almost forgot, and if Ubi means "perfect" as in Splinter Cell: Conviction "perfect" that was actually a fiasco, then we in N.A. are in a world of hurt.

freddie_1897
04-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Dude, the previous games were in Europe, and europe got better CEs, this game is in America, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a 'patriot edition' which gave you extra missions, an outfit, artbook, georges notebook, an MP character, and a tomahawk

Black_Widow9
04-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Please keep it civil guys. When we have details we will let you know. I know the wait is a killer but everyone needs to adhere to the Forum Rules.

pacmanate
04-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Dude, the previous games were in Europe, and europe got better CEs, this game is in America, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a 'patriot edition' which gave you extra missions, an outfit, artbook, georges notebook, an MP character, and a tomahawk

I was just thinking this morning, they aren't getting the freedom edition. Reason being is that they HAVE the steelbook. If I remember rightly the Steelbook was a pre-order bonus in the US. Putting the steelbook in the freedom edition doesn't make sense if you know what I mean. I think they will get something bigger.

Captain Tomatoz
04-11-2012, 10:36 AM

But Australia got the better CEs as well as did many other countries outside Europe. Just because you live in America doesn't mean you should get the better edition. I know its unfair that the previous best editions haven't been available in North America but remember that it will still be unfair if North America was the only continent to get the best edition. Everyone should get the same special editions :D

MarleyMon81
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM
But Australia got the better CEs as well as did many other countries outside Europe. Just because you live in America doesn't mean you should get the better edition. I know its unfair that the previous best editions haven't been available in North America but remember that it will still be unfair if North America was the only continent to get the best edition. Everyone should get the same special editions :D

I don't think many of us NA fans are wanting a better CE than everyone else just, as you said it, the same options. I already have the steelbook but would I still pre-order the Freedom Edition here in the U.S. even if it included another steelbook...of course I would!

I'm hoping we hear something soon so I can upgrade my Game Stop pre-order. At least this year my game wants are spread out some what with Lego Batman 2, Epic Mickey 2, and ACIII. Quite the list huh!:o

Eunoi4
04-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone, just wondering something about the figurine and the medallion.
I read a few rumours hear and there that the figurine and the medallion are ment to go together. something about them fitting together at the bottom of the figurine?
I didn't find much else on it and was wondering if anybody else had heard of this?

Either way I'm looking forward to October. The game looks brilliant, as always. :cool:

pacmanate
04-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi everyone, just wondering something about the figurine and the medallion.
I read a few rumours hear and there that the figurine and the medallion are ment to go together. something about them fitting together at the bottom of the figurine?
I didn't find much else on it and was wondering if anybody else had heard of this?

Either way I'm looking forward to October. The game looks brilliant, as always. :cool:

I have not heard of that and I dont see how they would.... The figurine already has a base, a massive rock!

Ureh
04-11-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm hoping for a CE announcement as early as E3 or as late as July 4th. If not, there may very well be a new Revolution. :p

I have not heard of that and I dont see how they would.... The figurine already has a base, a massive rock!

Yep same here. But it's possible if they did carve some sorta indentation/orifice on the bottom. Assuming the base is big enough (or the coin is small enough).

ShadowRage41
04-11-2012, 04:23 PM
The reason why those in the EMEA don't understand where we're coming from is, they've had 3 decent CE's for the past 3 games and we've gotten subpar offerings. Granted there are those in the EMEA wished that they had the chance to of gotten the Jack-in-the-Box, but they'd quickly changed their minds if they seen how bad it actually was. Fortunately in Canada, GameStop did offer the 1st Ed. AC Encyclopedia in the GS Ultimate Bundle. As I said before, if Ubi N.A. gives us the "perfect" CE as they said on their FaceBook page, I'll gladly eat crow, change my avatar and buy a few more stocks in the company. Of course I'll have to take others at their word about the Facebook comment, as I don't have an account, I tweet on twitter. Matter of fact they never answered me on twitter when I asked about a possible N.A. CE, at least they answered those when they asked on their Facebook page. I don't trust Zuckerburg and his Facebook because he sells your personal information, but that is another story for another time.

Oh, almost forgot, and if Ubi means "perfect" as in Splinter Cell: Conviction "perfect" that was actually a fiasco, then we in N.A. are in a world of hurt.

I get where you're coming from with Zuckerburg selling our personal info, But still I have an account on facebook. it's kind of a one stop shop of information. instead of logging on a bunch of sites. That is my angle, but yeah I get where you are coming from concerning the privacy issue and it's a bit disconcerting. That's pretty cool that Canada was offered the 1st edition AC encyclopedia as a part of the G.S bundle. Like I said on a previous post In the United States Our G.S bundle was suppose to have Leonardo's flying machine and an Ezio figure, but when I inquired about it at my local G.S they said it just came with the flying machine. and they never received the Ezio figures that were suppose to drop in October. Then again my local Gamestop is run by a bunch of kids who don't know their **** from a hole in the ground, Hoiwever. I did see the figures @ Toy's R us and @ Hastings.

Yeah I hit them up on twitter three years in a row concerning whether or not NA would receive a CE and never received a reply either. I am curious whether the person who asked about the NA CE, and received an answer whether it was on the Ubi Assassins Creed page or the Official Ubi Page? Maybe I will just read through all the comments on both so I can see where it was posted and the responses. Heck there are so many topic and posts per day
on each profile it will equate to a lot of reading. lol

freddie_1897
04-11-2012, 08:04 PM
look, I'm may not think the same way a some of you, but it is just a CE, it has like, 4 extra things, i really don't think its that big of a deal

Black_Widow9
04-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that there WILL be some sort of special edition for the US. When the details are announced you will not be able to miss them because we'll tell you all about it. At least you know you aren't going to be left out now. :)

SleezeRocker
04-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that there WILL be some sort of special edition for the US. When the details are announced you will not be able to miss them because we'll tell you all about it. At least you know you aren't going to be left out now. :)

Will it be a colorless AC3 game cover with Corey May's signature on it lol :P
Hahahaha just playing, alright cool!

itsamea-mario
04-11-2012, 10:22 PM
I ordered the Freedom edition, hope they don't now release some sort of super special awesome mega edition.

MarleyMon81
04-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that there WILL be some sort of special edition for the US. When the details are announced you will not be able to miss them because we'll tell you all about it. At least you know you aren't going to be left out now.

Feel a bit less angst after hearing that. Is it going to be another Revelations Sig Edition type thing? Dear God I hope not. I pre-ordered ACR Sig Edition as it was the only option I had, but I'm just hoping for something similar to Freedom Edition for us in the U.S./NA.

ShadowRage41
04-12-2012, 12:57 AM
Hey everyone,
Thanks for posting man, that is good news, We appreciate you finding it out for us. Much Respect I am glad oyu let us know so now I can go drop an additional 20 bucks towards upgrading to a special edition. As I have mentioned my local Game stop is not exactly on their toes about LE's I have to hand hold them and coax them. So having the info when it drops will give me ample time to make sure they get it ordered

morpheusPrime08
04-12-2012, 04:31 AM
I'll but it this way, no matter how expensive the CE or LE editions are, im buying :D and im sure many many others in America will too.

Biomedical-Fire
04-12-2012, 08:55 AM
look, I'm may not think the same way a some of you, but it is just a CE, it has like, 4 extra things, i really don't think its that big of a deal
I don't know about others, but I'm a true collector of video game CE's. I like to buy two of every CE that is available of a video game franchise because I put one up to appreciate much like my rare books, baseball cards and other sports memorabilia such as my game worn NFL jerseys. then the other's I play the game, use the DLC and put the statue or figurine in a curio to display. That is why I'm passionate about video game CE's.

Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you know that there WILL be some sort of special edition for the US. When the details are announced you will not be able to miss them because we'll tell you all about it. At least you know you aren't going to be left out now. :) That is some good news to be sure BW9, thanks for the heads up. Now I don't feel as uneasy as I once did, I still hope that it's not another Signature Edition that we got for Revelations. :rolleyes:

Will it be a colorless AC3 game cover with Corey May's signature on it lol :P
Hahahaha just playing, alright cool!
You're probably not far from the truth SR! ;)

pacmanate
04-12-2012, 10:51 AM
As if you guys didn't think you would get some sort of Special Edition anyway!

ShadowRage41
04-12-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't know about others, but I'm a true collector of video game CE's. I like to buy two of every CE that is available of a video game franchise because I put one up to appreciate much like my rare books, baseball cards and other sports memorabilia such as my game worn NFL jerseys. then the other's I play the game, use the DLC and put the statue or figurine in a curio to display. That is why I'm passionate about video game CE's.

I am a collector as well, I have a bunch of Major league baseball memorabilia, I have a smattering of NFL memorabilia. I collect video game CE's as well. Though I normally just buy one unless I buy additional ones for a Christmas gift for a family member. I also have a pretty impressive collection oi Star Wars memorabilia, Including Sideshow Sith and jedi figures My favorite being my Rah medicom Darth Maul figure. and I have a couple Spawn LE posters T.M signed. I am not a collector who looks at things in terms of return on an investment.... A thing is only worth what the individual buying it. is willing to pay. I simply collect things because they are in some way meaningful to me. As Far as games go?. generally figures ect are not very high quality in detail. regardless it's still a collectors item. and Like Bio I have a nic nac shelf and cabinet where I display them. I do not collect ALL video game CE"s just games I really like. So yeah I look forward to a CE for Assassins Creed III

I also like the additional in game content.

MasterAssasin84
04-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Absolutely amazing i cannot begin to tell you how excited i am about this , truly awesome ! Ive decided i am gonna go for the freedom edition.

pacmanate
04-13-2012, 12:47 PM
I just got the bill for the freedom edition

D:

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 03:16 PM
I just got the bill for the freedom edition

D:

waitwut, they've charged you already?

not cool

gp2razor
04-13-2012, 05:44 PM
I ordered the Freedom edition, hope they don't now release some sort of super special awesome mega edition.

My only worry about ordering the Freedom Edition

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 05:48 PM
My only worry about ordering the Freedom Edition

You can always cancel your pre-order If this happens.

gp2razor
04-13-2012, 05:51 PM
You can always cancel your pre-order If this happens.

But don't they take your money as soon as you pre order it?

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 05:53 PM
But don't they take your money as soon as you pre order it?

If you pre order from Ubishop, then they wont take the money till October (when they ship It). It's cheaper than Gamestop too.

freddie_1897
04-13-2012, 06:36 PM
amazon looks like the cheapest so far, where i am anyway

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 07:06 PM
amazon looks like the cheapest so far, where i am anyway

£80 on ubishop. What Is It on amazon?

Can't see the Freedom Edition on Amazon anyway.

SleezeRocker
04-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Hey Assassin's, I went to gamestop yesterday and I asked if there was word on a collector's edition coming and the employee said "Well...nothing 'official' but, we do seem to have SKU tag for a collector's edition on Assassin's Creed 3 so my guess is, we may be hearing something soon for it, check back later man"

So perhaps there is CE on the way for us NA Assassin's O_o?

@espief123 Hahaha lol you're so getting banned, come on, DICE making the multiplayer for AC3, please *rolls eyes*

Biomedical-Fire
04-13-2012, 08:44 PM
hey , here i find some cool staff, http://assassinscreed3.betatree.net/
beta version of this game. If a beta does come out for ACIII, I'm sure that Ubi will make some kind of formal announcement about it. Plus it's usually a PS3 only beta of the multi-player they never do an Xbox 360 beta, even though they should so that us 360 users can shape our own multi-player experience.

Ureh
04-13-2012, 09:37 PM
On the back of a poster included in the AC3 Launch Kit it states that there will be more "exciting mailings after E3". Wonder what they'll be. :p

ShadowRage41
04-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Hey Assassin's, I went to gamestop yesterday and I asked if there was word on a collector's edition coming and the employee said "Well...nothing 'official' but, we do seem to have SKU tag for a collector's edition on Assassin's Creed 3 so my guess is, we may be hearing something soon for it, check back later man"

So perhaps there is CE on the way for us NA Assassin's O_o?

@espief123 Hahaha lol you're so getting banned, come on, DICE making the multiplayer for AC3, please *rolls eyes*

That's cool maybe we will get an edition titled"Give me liberty or give me death." guess we will see.