PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Cliffhanger ?

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 11:43 AM
From AC I to ACB we`v had a string of cliffhangers..
Now this is not a thread to discuss cliffhangers, I just want to know this..
"In your opinion, what is the biggest Cliffhanger out of the 3 games ?"
Here is mine..
For Me AC II was the biggest Cliffhanger, the presence of Minerva and the weird music being played were all build up for the famous "WTF???"

What about you (plural form) ?

TorQue1988
03-26-2012, 12:16 PM
Yeah AC2 for me as well. That was some crazy s.h.i.t. and that music was creepy and outlandish.

goclo822
03-26-2012, 12:18 PM
It would have to be ACB for me. I think I sat on my bed in shock for the majority of the credits before the major "WTF" even crossed my mind.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 12:21 PM
I'd say ACII too. Aside from some fairly vague hints from S16, the whole solar flare thing came as a complete surprise.

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm going have to go with ACII also.

The end of brotherhood, I think my jaw dropped. But the end of ACII really started a new view on the over-encompassing story that would tie in all the games.

De Filosoof
03-26-2012, 12:35 PM
1st : AC2
2nd: ACB
3rd: ACR
last: AC1

LightRey
03-26-2012, 12:51 PM
1st : AC2
2nd: ACB
3rd: ACR
last: AC1
You don't think AC1 had a big cliffhanger? The whole "magical" artifact that could control men's minds didn't f your brain a little?

De Filosoof
03-26-2012, 01:30 PM
You don't think AC1 had a big cliffhanger? The whole "magical" artifact that could control men's minds didn't f your brain a little?
Yeah it was nice but i already knew from the beginning of the game it would be some kinda magical artifact.
Btw i kinda forgot the wtf ending with all the S16 symbols at the end of AC1 (how could i forget that)
So that makes ACR my least favorite cliffhanger (i liked the end cinematic though).

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Ac2

Saar Ben Kiki
03-26-2012, 02:21 PM
it surely was ac2 egyptian guy,
ac2 had the biggest turning point of the game where things became so sci-fi and interesting
and the ending acb was probably 2nd and ac1 had a nice ending, interesing but not much of a cliffhanger for me.
though i got it spoiled that lucy was killed so i didnt really feel acb in the good way..

infamous_ezio
03-26-2012, 02:26 PM
all the games had massive cliffhangers, when i passed AC1 i was seriously like... um wtf? then i thought YEAAA BOI A SEQUEL!!! then when i got AC2.. i was like.. completely surprised, it was real smooth how they implemented it, but i was just as surprised at the end of ACB, everyone take a seat xD

it was a warm summer evening, well coolish really, anyways, i got home from bali, went their for leavers on December 7th 2010, waiting on my bed as i got home was ACB, thinking to myself hmm may aswell pass it ASAP and hopefully understand wtf happened in AC2, was about 8am when i started it.. had regular braked.... next thing i know, 5am the next morning, i'm literally sitting their on my couch staring at the screen, the sun was rising and one of my mates called me to see if i was awake.. coincidently he was a huge ac fan as well.. i'm like dude i just passed ACB, he asks " was it good" i reply "im so confused..." he decides to borrow the game, about a day later i get a call in the middle of the night... it's my mate... "WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!???!" ahahah they all had massive cliff hangers, ACR didn't really though except for TLA but we all kind of suspected that!

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 03:11 PM
it surely was ac2 egyptian guy,
ac2 had the biggest turning point of the game where things became so sci-fi and interesting
and the ending acb was probably 2nd and ac1 had a nice ending, interesing but not much of a cliffhanger for me.
though i got it spoiled that lucy was killed so i didnt really feel acb in the good way..
Continue to call me "Egyptian Guy" and I`ll be more than happy to report you..

tarrero
03-26-2012, 03:15 PM
ACB, by far.

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 03:19 PM
wouldn't this be better as a poll?

gp2razor
ACB for me! :D

Sukramo
I really wish the characters would talk these things over. No one in ACB discussed how strange it was that Minerva could talk to Desmond.

SixKeys
03-26-2012, 03:22 PM
ACB for me. The other ones were good twists too, but I knew they would have to be resolved in a logical way in the games eventually. Lucy's death came completely out of left field and totally changed the game rules. Anything could happen, the story could branch off into whole new directions and we couldn't even begin to guess why it happened the way it did.

Saar Ben Kiki
03-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Continue to call me "Egyptian Guy" and I`ll be more than happy to report you..

it was just in a sarcastic manner, jeez, thought it stuck
got yar temper -.-

FilipinoNinja67
03-26-2012, 07:01 PM
I would have to say *** creed 2 had the best cliffhanger. But the one that made me say wtf was the one from *** creed bro

OriginalMiles
03-26-2012, 08:33 PM
It's a tie between AC2 and ACB, but I may have to give a little nudge to AC2, I was up late at night, trying to complete it, then Minerva said "the rest is up to you Desmond" and I just sat there saying "WTF" then Desmond said "WTF", I would Include AC1, but to be honest, I never finished it, so I had no reaction.