PDA

View Full Version : Connor and Clay?

frogger504
03-26-2012, 09:06 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/35iua1k.jpg

Who's point of view is that? Clay was able to place this here, and he had an Ancestor in the Civil war. From that we can assume that he had someone in the Revolutionary times as well. He was able to get the info on Washington. So could it be that he is related to Conner?

I'm thinking that it will be another Assassin, not necessarily Conner. At some point halfway through the game we meet this Assassin, then Conner's arm starts to glow. It cuts to Desmond, his arm starts to glow. Back in the Animus, the glowing emits a ray to this Assassin, at which point Clay's memories is inserted into the other Assassin. Then Clay speaks and moves through it, and tells Desmond/Conner that he will stick around to help him and starts explaining stuff while you run through the trees. Then Clay stays with Conner throughout the game as a personal Assassin like in the Revelations Sequences where you have an Assassin by you. He stays with you throughout the game and plays a part in the story, like say if it is true he has a Brother, it could be him. Or just a friend of Conner's. Whomever it'd be, Clay would have chosen the person on purpose for that reason. That could set up somewhat for viewing Conner, another message by Clay to view his memories, or maybe they actually did talk at some point.At the end of the game they decide to leave the Animus plugged in to keep Clay living in the Animus and Desmond decides to put it in his house so he can use it forever. That way we can play after the ending.

iSoTryHard
03-26-2012, 09:18 AM
gotta say nice find well done

LightRey
03-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Well it's an ...interesting theory, but I see very little reason to believe it.

gotta say nice find well done
You mean the pic? That was found and discussed the moment the rumors started popping up.

frogger504
03-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Well it's an ...interesting theory, but I see very little reason to believe it.

You mean the pic? That was found and discussed the moment the rumors started popping up.

Yeah, I just did one of the first three glyphs and this was there. (I am on my second playthrough of AC2, thr first one where I'm actually striving for 100% of the game).

On a separate note which I don't want to make a thread for.

Is there a glitch or way in AC2 in which you can remove armor or look like the original Ezio? I want to know whether or not I should buy armor before I do. The leather Spaulders are what mostly bothers me, way too obvious and Ezio looks cooler without it imo.

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I just did one of the first three glyphs and this was there. (I am on my second playthrough of AC2, thr first one where I'm actually striving for 100% of the game).

On a separate note which I don't want to make a thread for.

Is there a glitch or way in AC2 in which you can remove armor or look like the original Ezio? I want to know whether or not I should buy armor before I do. The leather Spaulders are what mostly bothers me, way too obvious and Ezio looks cooler without it imo.
Im afraid not..
Do not buy Armor..

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Im afraid not..
Do not buy Armor..

I forgot, can we replay old memories in ACII? That would be the only way I can think of. Once you have the armor of altair that is.

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 12:43 PM
I forgot, can we replay old memories in ACII? That would be the only way I can think of. Once you have the armor of altair that is.
Nope, thats why you can`t remove armor..

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 12:43 PM
we know that ezio is a ancestor of clay. I don't think we have established of connor is or not.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 12:49 PM
we know that ezio is a ancestor of clay. I don't think we have established of connor is or not.
We haven't and frankly I'd say it's unlikely.

frogger504
03-26-2012, 01:13 PM
We haven't and frankly I'd say it's unlikely.

We mustn't forget his connection to America though, his ancestor fought in the Civil War which greatly implies that the line was there before. Just a generation and a half back and you reach Revolutionary days. More likely than not he has someone there. So they may be closer than Ezio. Would it even be "distant cousins" if it was just by Ezio? I'm not exactly sure but I think they have said at some point that there is another connection, not just Ezio.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 01:20 PM
We mustn't forget his connection to America though, his ancestor fought in the Civil War which greatly implies that the line was there before. Just a generation and a half back and you reach Revolutionary days. More likely than not he has someone there. So they may be closer than Ezio. Would it even be "distant cousins" if it was just by Ezio? I'm not exactly sure but I think they have said at some point that there is another connection, not just Ezio.
There is no solid definition of "distant cousins" it's whenever an apparent indirect relation is acknowledged, regardless of just how distant it is. It's possible he's related to Connor, but it would once again make Desmond's bloodline less unique, which is why I'd say it's unlikely.

frogger504
03-26-2012, 01:26 PM
There is no solid definition of "distant cousins" it's whenever an apparent indirect relation is acknowledged, regardless of just how distant it is. It's possible he's related to Connor, but it would once again make Desmond's bloodline less unique, which is why I'd say it's unlikely.

Ah yes, there is that.

Clay is quite special though, he deserves some props, Adam, Queenie, Ezio, and many more. I feel bad for Clay, always getting the short end of the stick. He's just as special, why can't he save the world for once?

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Ah yes, there is that.

Clay is quite special though, he deserves some props, Adam, Queenie, Ezio, and many more. I feel bad for Clay, always getting the short end of the stick. He's just as special, why can't he save the world for once?

he is dead.

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Not to mention, I think Clay is fairly cynical of the Assassin order. The ACR intro specifically has me thinking that.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Not to mention, I think Clay is fairly cynical of the Assassin order. The ACR intro specifically has me thinking that.
Which is a little strange, considering he joined them of his own accord.

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Well, it may be that he's more cynical of the leader, William.

'And we're doing our best to stop them. Yea, doing our best. *weird laughter in the background*'

I can understand that, as William isn't exactly the most likable fellow from what I have saw. (Haven't played ACR yet, though I will soon, it's almost done downloading off of steam)

infamous_ezio
03-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Wasn't it stated that we won't see 16 in AC3? i don't want to believe it, this is a good theory, and i always thought about this since AC3 was announced, how else would 16 know of washington? he must have something to do in AC3, would suck if he didn't :(

infamous_ezio
03-26-2012, 03:11 PM

Desmond is unique due to his high concentration of TWCB DNA. it's plausible that clay may have had limited memories to connor, just like with ezio.

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 03:14 PM
So no one in The USA knew Washington except Connor ?
seriously ?

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Knew that Washington had a piece of eden*

infamous_ezio
03-26-2012, 03:19 PM
seriously ?

I'm not saying that, just saying it's something to think about.

frogger504
03-27-2012, 04:37 AM
seriously ?

I did say it could be another Assassin. The point was that there is most likely one of Clay's ancestors in the Revolution, and if there is, it most likely is an Assassin.