PDA

View Full Version : New info?

infamous_ezio
03-26-2012, 07:20 AM
I saw not to long ago on here that on the 26th we were gonna see some new ac3 info, just wanna know what the go with that is :)
I

KrYpToNiC95
03-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Apparently at 5PM UK time an embargo will lift and new info will be release. Some sources say we will even see gameplay for AC3. This source confirms about videos coming out but at this point we have to wait and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G0QtttI7xBY

infamous_ezio
03-26-2012, 08:59 AM
ahk, well it reached 5pm like.. a few hours ago correct? sorry if i'm wrong i'm in australia, i'm fairly sure uk are 8 hours behind us.

EscoBlades
03-26-2012, 09:06 AM
It is just gone 9am UK time. so a few hours to go.

frogger504
03-26-2012, 09:07 AM
For me it is 11 AM. I assume right now it's like 10-11AM UK?

Agh, off by an hour.

Legendz54
03-26-2012, 09:12 AM
im in Australia its 7:11 PM right now and its 9::11AM in UK now, so i have to wait till tomorrow because i need sleep, i cant repeat what i did with the AC3 trailer lol

EscoBlades
03-26-2012, 09:29 AM

as i said only a few posts ago, it is currently 9:30am in the Uk at time of typing. Work it out from there.

KrYpToNiC95
03-26-2012, 09:30 AM
ahk, well it reached 5pm like.. a few hours ago correct? sorry if i'm wrong i'm in australia, i'm fairly sure uk are 8 hours behind us.
I'm in Australia as well I'm in Sydney and Its 7:30 pm so at 4 am the details and hopefully a video will be out.

dex3108BL
03-26-2012, 09:30 AM
And for start we have two interviews :D Nothing new has been told but it is a start :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbtemHPQe0Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugoM_1x6Arw

frogger504
03-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Well I found some possible details on AC3 for Wii U. Made a thread about it.

dex3108BL
03-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Also here is one interview that explained "cover" system :D

http://www.nisute.com/2012/03/25/assassins-creed-iii-interview-with-julien-laferriere/

Basically Connor will react with corners and trees when we approach to them

infamous_ezio
03-26-2012, 09:47 AM

oh my mistake i thought it was 5am! i'm hoping for some desmond stuff, like how we got the trailer for ACR

frogger504
03-26-2012, 09:48 AM
This made me laugh

Elroy Aarts: There are children in the game now, how did you deal with that?
Julien Laferriere: Well, that’s the line we did not want to cross. They are just invincible, simple as that. We just twisted reality a bit not to be creepy. So you can’t kill them.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 09:58 AM
This made me laugh
Lol. That's a smart move.

frogger504
03-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Lol. That's a smart move.

I wonder how they'll do it.

The untouchable (they wan't even be pushed), route, the unstoppable route (weapons don't affect them), or just the zombie route (you try to kill them and they come back up, like glitched guards).

I'd like the zombie route, just for the lolz (Chucky!). but the unstoppable route is the most likely.

KrYpToNiC95
03-26-2012, 10:16 AM
I wonder how they'll do it.

The untouchable (they wan't even be pushed), route, the unstoppable route (weapons don't affect them), or just the zombie route (you try to kill them and they come back up, like glitched guards).

I'd like the zombie route, just for the lolz (Chucky!). but the unstoppable route is the most likely.

Push them into the water??? Or would they do an apocalypse now where they resurface XD

frogger504
03-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Push them into the water??? Or would they do an apocalypse now where they resurface XD

I shall not tell a lie, I shall spend hours trying to find a way to rid one of them. Even if I have to spend non stop hours tugging them until they are at a Battle Zone and start the battle sequence, or go out of the battle to bring a kid in. Let's see if they survive a stray cannon!

http://www.denofgeek.com/siteimage/scale/800/600/81125.png

KrYpToNiC95
03-26-2012, 10:51 AM
I shall not tell a lie, I shall spend hours trying to find a way to rid one of them. Even if I have to spend non stop hours tugging them until they are at a Battle Zone and start the battle sequence, or go out of the battle to bring a kid in. Let's see if they survive a stray cannon!

http://www.denofgeek.com/siteimage/scale/800/600/81125.png

Do you think that perhaps a barrage of kid jokes will arise if they start saying nonsensical things as we plot to kill them?

TorQue1988
03-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Probably the kids will be untouchable, like some characters were in previous games. In AC2, in some missions, you could see Leonardo and other allies, roam the city and you could not touch them at all, although you could find a way to throw them in the water :)). So in AC3 i think it will be the same, except when you try to strike them they will run away.
I also like the new quest system, that is similar to RPG. I always thought that would be a good idea.
And the new AI for NPC's sounds very good. Now people will have different roles and a house of their own,so they won't just walk around like idiots, and won't drop their things if you touch them, and then just walk away like nothing happened (hopefully).

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Oh, come on Ubi, let us assassinate kiddies. Everything is so politically correct/carefully drawn these days. People are so touchy.

Legendz54
03-26-2012, 11:29 AM
From a Spanish website so some of the sentences might seem wierd
Hidden blade rotates now it is not fixed and can be used as a dagger.
In the inventory of the hero has a lasso, but it is unknown how it will be used.
When Connor is sneaking through the tall grass or bushes, it automatically steals.
We can safely be used as a means of moving timber rafting and jump from one timber to another.
Confirmed by sliding under obstacles and hiding behind barricades.
No painkillers or drugs will not be in the game. This should spur the players to constant attacks, instead of endless battle to regenerate health using the same drugs.
Ubisoft once again stresses that Connor will not support the Americans or the British in full. City:
There will be an opportunity to climb the tower and the house, but
because of the lack of any significant historical sites in a given
period of time, the study of the city in this respect is somewhat
limited as compared with the previous games of the series. Instead, the player will be able to hide in peoples houses, which will also help to hide from the guards.
The city lives its own life, so Connor needs to interact with it to the maximum. For example, to avoid detection, he would be able to stand and repeat the movement of street artists, while not posing.
Citizens have become more alive, each with its own character and behavior, which
gives more options for their reactions to what is happening, etc.
Animals in the game carries many dangers.
The soldiers, drummers will be able to tell the other soldiers about the
dangers, so it is advisable to remove them in the first place.
On you can attack like a pack of wolves, and an angry bear.

Weather:
The snow will slow down your movement, the movement of enemies and
animals, and fog - to reduce the distance of the review, the wind is now
able to operate on certain objects, and the ice will give you access to
inaccessible areas.
1/3 of the missions will take place at the frontier.
We will visit the cities such as Lexington and Concord.
The game has a hidden relic (which most likely will have to collect).
Some animals can hunt down, sneak up on them or make their marks in the trap.
If you join a hunting club, you will unlock new areas and side quests.
Present "caravans", which can attack either openly or secretly, to get the enemy equipment.
Little is known about Desmond, but his role is now much more important than ever before. and we will have more game time and more sequences with him
The system clock back 100%, but for hundreds of treasured not have to replay the entire mission again. Now, during the tasks using the control points, which are supposed to pass a separate award.
AC3 will be 20% longer then AC2

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Children should make for a wonderful Atmosphere in cities and settlements and will give the already amazing open world a touch of life..

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Do you think that perhaps a barrage of kid jokes will arise if they start saying nonsensical things as we plot to kill them?

LOL:D particularly the "as we plot to kill them" part. Man, I have a twisted sense of humor... lol

De Filosoof
03-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Oh, come on Ubi, let us assassinate kiddies. Everything is so politically correct/carefully drawn these days. People are so touchy.
Why the **** would you do that? It has nothing to do with politically correct, it's not the way of the assassins.
It would make them the same kinda scum the templars are. it would mess up the whole story don't you understand? (lol @ b-utt getting cencored and scum doesn't)

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Why the **** would you do that? It has nothing to do with politically correct, it's not the way of the assassins.
It would make them the same kinda scum the templars are. it would mess up the whole story don't you understand? (lol @ b-utt getting cencored and scum doesn't)

half of what I said, I said in jest. the whole point I was trying to convey is my disliking for censorship.

You are right, the assassin's wouldn't do that. Assassin's wouldn't kill Italian minstrels either, yet players do.

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 11:57 AM
half of what I said, I said in jest. the whole point I was trying to convey is my disliking for censorship.

You are right, the assassin's wouldn't do that. Assassin's wouldn't kill Italian minstrels either, yet players do.
If they didnt censor, every child abuse organization will be up Ubisoft`s ***, either suing or just condemning them..

EscoBlades
03-26-2012, 11:59 AM
On no planet would i ever want to kill children in a game. That's just simple human nature and common sense.

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 12:01 PM
On no planet would i ever want to kill children in a game. That's just simple human nature and common sense.
Exactly !!
I mean why the hell would you want to kill children, when you have whole armies of redcoats and continentals to slice through ?

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 12:03 PM
If they didnt censor, every child abuse organization will be up Ubisoft`s ***, either suing or just condemning them..

I understand that, as sad as it is. Obviously, just because something is in a video game, doesn't mean people do that in real life.

Assassin_M
03-26-2012, 12:05 PM
I understand that, as sad as it is. Obviously, just because something is in a video game, doesn't mean people do that in real life.
Im afraid it does..
There are some sick bastards out there..
so there is no need to take unnecessary risks.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 12:19 PM
I don't think people will want to accidentally kill a child in a game, nor should it be considered amusing to kill children, even in video games. There is a huge difference between killing a child and killing an adult.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2012, 12:28 PM
really shocked at some of the comments in here..

Locking thread - since this discussion ends now...

If anyone wants to start a thread and discuss the game - rather than killing children - please do so when there is information released - 5PM which is about 4 hours 30 mins away..