PDA

View Full Version : ACIII NEW NEWS! (AC Turkey)

catkiller97
03-25-2012, 10:34 AM
NEW NEWS!

* Hidden blade will not be fixed, removable wedge-shaped, can be used.
* Connor surrounding bushes and grass is automatically stored in a large.
* Can move between the logs in the river.
* Hide behind barricades and barriers will have the ability to hide under.
* No pain relief drugs (Medicine).
* To pass unnoticed by the town guards, an imitation of a painter to painter group will have to penetrate
* Fog and wind to reduce the visual effect of our area and of objects around us.
* To join a hunting club, you must unlock new areas and tasks.
* To move the enemy to hide and be able to use convoys.
* Will be more sensitive to the surrounding community, react to events.
* Connor nor England nor America will take place next.
* Desmond, will include more than previous games
* We can be attacked by the animals (wolves) etc...
* Connor Mohawk village to marry the daughter of a chef to be heard sympathy!

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Don't suppose you could try and translate this a bit better?

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 10:43 AM
What the frick did i just attempt to read?

Inorganic9_2
03-25-2012, 10:52 AM
.....lolwut?

playassassins1
03-25-2012, 10:57 AM
The only thing i got from that was that there will be no more medicine.

eagleforlife1
03-25-2012, 11:03 AM
I just translated it via google translate and got exactly the same wording as the OP used.

The Turkish text is on the Assassin's Creed - Turkey Facebook page, found here:

http://www.facebook.com/ACTurkey

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 11:31 AM
Here's my interpretation:

* Hidden blade will not be fixed, it will be removable.
* Something to do with logs - either free-running on them or through them.
* We can now hide behind barricades and hide under barriers
* No medicine
* We can now blend in to a painter's group somehow to avoid guards (don't know how its different from group blending)
* Random occurances of fog and wind will reduce visibility
* If you join a club you unlock new areas and tasks
* There will be enemy convoys (there's a screenshot of one)
* Maybe there'll be more random events that we can interact with?
* ACIII will include more Desmond sequences than the previous games
* We can be attacked by animals - wolves, etc.
* Connor's gonna marry the daughter of a chef/chief (citation needed)

Also, on the ACTurkey FB page it says something about a lasso

infamous_ezio
03-25-2012, 11:40 AM
interesting...

eagleforlife1
03-25-2012, 11:42 AM
* Connor's gonna marry the daughter of a chef/chief (citation needed)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Brant#Marriage_and_family

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 11:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Brant#Marriage_and_family

(This information is not accurate for this rumor Charles Lee'ninde name goes) Mohawk village of Connor sympathy to marry the daughter of a chef to be heard

That's the original translation in Google Translate.

eagleforlife1
03-25-2012, 12:12 PM
(This information is not accurate for this rumor Charles Lee'ninde name goes) Mohawk village of Connor sympathy to marry the daughter of a chef to be heard

That's the original translation in Google Translate.

Sorry?

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Sorry?
That's the direct translation - using Google Translate - from Turkish to English.

eagleforlife1
03-25-2012, 12:26 PM
That's the direct translation - using Google Translate - from Turkish to English.

But I understand neither the words in brackets nor the words after that.

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 12:32 PM
But I understand neither the words in brackets nor the words after that.
Neither :/

TorQue1988
03-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Wow, the turkish preorder is awesome. It also has a singleplayer mission named "Ghost of War".
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529351_372224572818183_207012852672690_1101243_152 3167571_n.jpg
The box art is the best i've seen so far.

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Wow, the turkish preorder is awesome. It also has a singleplayer mission named "Ghost of War".
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529351_372224572818183_207012852672690_1101243_152 3167571_n.jpg
The box art is the best i've seen so fa.

John Marston???

pacmanate
03-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Here's my interpretation:

* Hidden blade will not be fixed, it will be removable.

YES. Me and someone else on the forums said that his hidden blade looked like his dagger and no one believed us. ME AND THAT GUY 3 WEEKS AGO WIN! WOOOOOOOOOO!

LightRey
03-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Just for verification, is AC Turkey even a reliable source? Is it a direct link to Ubi?

dex3108BL
03-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Also here we have some more info from Spanish magazine

http://assassins-creed.ru/news-106-novie-podrobnosti-assassins-creed-iii.html

Iit is readable after google translate :D

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Also here we have some more info from Spanish magazine

http://assassins-creed.ru/news-106-novie-podrobnosti-assassins-creed-iii.html

Iit is readable after google translate :D
:O A lasso...what does it mean when he sneaks through bushes it automatically steals?
And what is this about the city having less research as others about it? Does this mean the city won't be accurate to that time period? I do like the part about going into homes, but what is this about only an opportunity to climb a tower and home?
Oooh a hidden relic...I am guessing this is some type of collectable?
Desmond's role is said to be more important than ever before...

pacmanate
03-25-2012, 02:58 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TOLD YOU GUYS HIS HIDDEN BLADE WAS A DAGGER WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Im gonna buy a KFC to celebrate

Edit: No painkillers or drugs will not be in the game. This should spur the players to constant attacks, instead of endless battle to regenerate health using the same drugs.

So, AC1 style?

deskpe
03-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Sound like we can hide inside houses, with interiors, this adds up with the info we have about freerunning through a house!

The log thing means we can freerunn on things floating in the water.

"automaticly steals" propably should be automaticly STEALTHS.

The join or die editions' washington diary was prize for contest on another ubisoft facebook page little while ago.

"Ghost of war" reminds me of The Patriot.

They keep stressing that Connor doesen't take a side in the war, but all the material is plastered with the american flag, even the assassin medalion says "join or die"

Also someone get to upsizing the map so we can get a sense of the game world!

oliacr
03-25-2012, 03:28 PM
hm nice. removable hidden blade :D:D - no medicine (yeahh) - more Desmond (pf..) - We can be attacked by animals fuu 1v5 wolves ...

TorQue1988
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
I think some sort of medicine will still be in the game but we won't be able to use it during combat. That would make more sense than the system from AC1, with auto-regenerating health...

LightRey
03-25-2012, 03:34 PM
I think some sort of medicine will still be in the game but we won't be able to use it during combat. That would make more sense than the system from AC1, with auto-regenerating health...
Well it wasn't actually health in AC1, just synchronization. That's why it regenerated over time.

oliacr
03-25-2012, 03:36 PM

Or we can collect some herbs from the Frontier.

SixKeys
03-25-2012, 03:41 PM
"automaticly steals" propably should be automaticly STEALTHS.

Pretty much. "Stealing" is synonymous with "sneaking" or "creeping", the translator just made it sound awkward in this context. It just means Connor will have creeping animations when he's moving through bushes.

They keep stressing that Connor doesen't take a side in the war, but all the material is plastered with the american flag, even the assassin medalion says "join or die"

I think that's all done for marketing purposes. The Best Buy TV ad seemed to be going for an "America, f*** yeah" feeling just to get more Americans hyped up for the release. I have faith that the game itself won't be full of American patriotism.

TorQue1988
03-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Or we can collect some herbs from the Frontier.
Anything would be better, gameplay-wise, than standing around like an idiot waiting for your health (or synch) to regenerate.

Tetsou88
03-25-2012, 03:46 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TOLD YOU GUYS HIS HIDDEN BLADE WAS A DAGGER WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Im gonna buy a KFC to celebrate

Edit: No painkillers or drugs will not be in the game. This should spur the players to constant attacks, instead of endless battle to regenerate health using the same drugs.

So, AC1 style?

This proves all the people arguing wrong. Thinking about it, this is the second thing that people were like "No way!", and then turned out being true(the first being the rope dart.)

oliacr
03-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Anything would be better, gameplay-wise, than standing around like an idiot waiting for your health (or synch) to regenerate.

Then buy it from the doctors.

ToniTorsi
03-25-2012, 03:47 PM
This is the google translation to that Russian side:

-Hidden blade rotates now he is not fixed and can be used as a dagger.
-In the inventory of the hero will lasso, but it is unknown how it will be used.
-When Connor is sneaking through the tall grass or bushes, it automatically steals.
-We can safely be used as a means of moving timber rafting and jump from one timber to another.
-Confirmed by sliding under obstacles and hiding behind barricades.
-No painkillers or drugs will not be in the game. This should spur the players to constant attacks, instead of endless battle to regenerate health using the same drugs.
-Ubisoft once again stresses that Connor will not support the Americans or the British in full.

-City: There will be an opportunity to climb the tower and the house, but because of the lack of any significant historical sites in a given period of time, the study of the city in this respect is somewhat limited as compared with the previous games of the series. Instead, the player will be able to go into most homes and all their research, which will also help to hide from the guards.

-The city lives its own life, so Connor needs to interact with him to the maximum. For example, to avoid detection, he would be able to stand and repeat the movement of street artists, while not posing.
-Citizens have become more alive, each with its own character and behavior, which gives more options for their reactions to what is happening, etc.
-Animals in the game carries many dangers.
-The soldiers, drummers will be able to tell the other soldiers about the dangers, so it is advisable to remove them in the first place.
-On you can attack like a pack of wolves, and an angry bear.

-Weather: The snow will slow down your movement, the movement of enemies and animals, and fog - to reduce the distance of the review, the wind is now able to operate on certain objects, and the ice will give you access to inaccessible areas.

-Part of the mission will take place at the frontier.
-We will visit the cities such as Lexington and Concord.
-The game has a hidden relic (which most likely will have to collect).
-Some animals can hunt down, sneak up on them or make their marks in the trap.
-If you join a hunting club, you will unlock new areas and side quests.
-Present "caravans", which can attack either openly or secretly, to get the enemy equipment.
-Little is known about Desmond, but his role is now much more important than ever before.
-The system clock back 100%, but for hundreds of treasured not have to replay the entire mission again. Now, during the tasks using the control points, which are supposed

deskpe
03-25-2012, 03:48 PM
hm nice. removable hidden blade :D:D - no medicine (yeahh) - more Desmond (pf..) - We can be attacked by animals fuu 1v5 wolves ...

the translated russian site says Rotatable, not removable, I'm taking that to mean it can go out pretty far and then bend so connor can grab it and use it like a knife without any chanse of it detatching.

not that google translate is all that reliable....

I really hope we dont need to collect herbs,, RDR collecting was extremely boring

Tetsou88
03-25-2012, 03:54 PM
the translated russian site says Rotatable, not removable, I'm taking that to mean it can go out pretty far and then bend so connor can grab it and use it like a knife without any chanse of it detatching.

not that google translate is all that reliable....

I really hope we dont need to collect herbs,, RDR collecting was extremely boring

RDR herb collection wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't required.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 03:55 PM
This proves all the people arguing wrong. Thinking about it, this is the second thing that people were like "No way!", and then turned out being true(the first being the rope dart.)
You're assuming the people arguing were arguing that it wasn't true, while most of them were likely arguing that the evidence was inconclusive, which it was.

Tetsou88
03-25-2012, 03:59 PM
You're assuming the people arguing were arguing that it wasn't true, while most of them were likely arguing that the evidence was inconclusive, which it was.

That is no reason for them to act high and mighty about the fact.

Clarification, if you connect two dots, and point out a thought, which has a small amount of proof, you have people jumping down your throat that the proof isn't concrete and that you're pretty much an idiot for suggesting it.

Look at all the people who knocked that one website because of the whole "Chain Dart" thing, only to have it revealed in another article.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 04:02 PM
That is no reason for them to act high and mighty about the fact.
Well I wouldn't know about the others, but I generally just state things as they are. People often tend to interpret that as acting "high and mighty", but it's really just separating fact from theory and it helps avoid confusion and assumptions.

eagleforlife1
03-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Well I wouldn't know about the others, but I generally just state things as they are. People often tend to interpret that as acting "high and mighty", but it's really just separating fact from theory and it helps avoid confusion and assumptions.

Sometimes though you tell people when they have accidentally put a comma in the wrong place or an apostrophe or have used a word incorrectly and it does come across as high and mighty.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Sometimes though you tell people when they have accidentally put a comma in the wrong place or an apostrophe or have used a word incorrectly and it does come across as high and mighty.
I don't do that often (by far not as often as I could), and only if I think they're being hypocritical.

rileypoole1234
03-25-2012, 04:54 PM
I like the fact that we'll be able to go in most houses, if that above info is true. Also that "hidden relic" that's mentioned, could it be a POE? All that info sounds awesome.

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 04:55 PM
I also like the fact we will finally get more Desmond.

oliacr
03-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I also like the fact we will finally get more Desmond.

I don't like it, but i like that the fog and wind will reduce visual effects .

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't like it, but i like that the fog and wind will reduce visual effects .
Why do you not understand that we NEED more Desmond to close this loop and story?

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 05:18 PM
I like the fact that we'll be able to go in most houses, if that above info is true. Also that "hidden relic" that's mentioned, could it be a POE? All that info sounds awesome.
I am really curious about the whole "hidden relic" thing.

AdamXEve
03-25-2012, 05:24 PM
I must be the only one who was enthralled by more Desmond; must be a massive game, this one.

saicharanb93
03-25-2012, 05:31 PM
these new features sound cool. ( though i still dont understand what it means by blending in with a group of painters )

i jus saw a couple of new screenshots and all the soldiers were carrying guns.............i was really expecting to see a more variety of weapons......any info on the weapon and economic system??? :confused:

De Filosoof
03-25-2012, 05:38 PM
I am really curious about the whole "hidden relic" thing.
Please let it be something similar to the glyph puzzles in AC2/ACB

oliacr
03-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Why do you not understand that we NEED more Desmond to close this loop and story?

I understand it , only i hate when i need to act with Desmond!

saicharanb93
03-25-2012, 05:45 PM

that would be great!! you wouldnt believe it, but i literally went knocking on doors in AC brotherhood expecting them to open up!!!

i think i might be a peice of eden. cos at the end of ACR thee is a mention of vault, which might need a POE to activate or something. and if we let our imagination run or a little while, we might even find desmond in masyaf ruins ooking for old altair's POE!!! ( STRICTLY IN MY OPINION )

EscoBlades
03-25-2012, 05:57 PM

Why???!

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 06:06 PM
I must be the only one who was enthralled by more Desmond; must be a massive game, this one.
There are actually some who are pretty excited, I included.

SixKeys
03-25-2012, 06:13 PM
I wonder how the going-into-houses is going to work. It would be a bit weird for Connor to just enter random people's houses and steal their stuff like Link from Legend of Zelda, no? I can understand being able to hide in an empty barn or crashing through a window while freerunning and then out the other side, but will we be able to actually explore somebody's home?

pacmanate
03-25-2012, 06:15 PM

yeah, even though it was a speculation the evidence was given and the pictures me and that other guy provided proved it completely. However I understand people dont like listening to anything new unless its confirmed :P

Edit: WHICH IT NOW IS! WOOOOOOOOOOO

oliacr
03-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Why???!
I don't know , I don't like those parts.

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 06:42 PM
I don't know , I don't like those parts.
I found them interesting and refreshing.

AnthonyA85
03-25-2012, 06:46 PM
What i like most about this new information:

Wheather systems now affect movement, visibility and possibly projectiles as well (arrows, bullets, throwable weapons)
We can hunt wild animals (which i already knew), but some of those wild animals can also hunt us.
Can no longer take Medicine DURING fights, we might still be able to take it, just not during fights.
More Desmond,
Checkpoint system, I think quite a lot of people were asking for this sort of thing after Brotherhood (i admit, i wanted it a couple of times too), this just basically means that we won't have to replay an entire mission if we fail fullsynch, we can just start from a checkpoint.

This "relic" sounds interesting though, maybe Connor finds the Grand Temple?

wapikas
03-25-2012, 06:51 PM
No medicine... Finally, I have waited this since AC2. Medicine was pointless, never really needed it but it was annoying when you wanted to heal you had to find doctor to get medicine.

De Filosoof
03-25-2012, 06:51 PM
I found them interesting and refreshing.
Me too, it also makes the games even more unique.

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Yep. It makes it seem like there is a lot more than what you see on the screen most of the time.

No medicine... Finally, I have waited this since AC2. Medicine was pointless, never really needed it but it was annoying when you wanted to heal you had to find doctor to get medicine.
It was kind of cheap. Money was insanely easy to get and you could just load up on medicine constantly.

pacmanate
03-25-2012, 07:12 PM
:p

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/ee.png =http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/Vex1992/connorknife.jpg

mattahleen
03-25-2012, 07:51 PM
I think people dislike des. because thay are afraid that it will be call of duty, but ubi. has that under control, we had goodish combat, two crypts, and are connected to him (revelations meh)

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 07:53 PM
I think people dislike des. because thay are afraid that it will be call of duty, but ubi. has that under control, we had goodish combat, two crypts, and are connected to him (revelations meh)
I'm sure that Ubi won't go and make Desmond's gameplay like Call of Duty. Its too philosophical to be shoot-em-up.

Josegtx13
03-25-2012, 07:53 PM
So, is all info in the OP confirmed?

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 07:54 PM
So, is all info in the OP confirmed?
I'm pretty sure that the people who named all these features actually talked to the people of Ubisoft to get this information.

eagleforlife1
03-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Sorry if this is old news but I just noticed that Connor's wiki pages has been updated by giving him the surname Kenway.

EscoBlades
03-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Sorry if this is old news but I just noticed that Connor's wiki pages has been updated by giving him the surname Kenway.

Good spot.
http://i.imgur.com/E8RuQ.jpg

ShaneO7K
03-25-2012, 09:17 PM
So is the Brotherhood feature replaced with the Colonials?
And I'm also a little confused about how it says we fight for Washingtons Army and along side the soliders when Ubisoft said we will be targeting members of both sides. Unless Connor doesn't learn about Templars with the Colonials until near the end of his story.

pacmanate
03-25-2012, 10:23 PM
I thought that Connor could call upon wolves, or maybe that was wolves attack him. Either way, one of those happens

deskpe
03-25-2012, 10:27 PM
I thought that Connor could call upon wolves, or maybe that was wolves attack him. Either way, one of those happens

the info has been that wolves can attack him. Connor could have a dog/wolf sure, but having it be part of a fight/battle system would be abit cheesy.

eagleforlife1
03-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Apparently Kenway means 'brave royal fighter' in Old English.

notafanboy
03-25-2012, 10:45 PM
fighting for Georg´s army ?, hell no ! i want to be alone !. Not fight for a guy with a silly wig.

SixKeys
03-25-2012, 11:02 PM

LMAO, whichever it is, the distinction is quite significant, don't you think? ;) "Come, my furry friends, help me dispatch this fiendish-- wait, what are you doing? No, not me! Aaargh!!"

frogger504
03-25-2012, 11:25 PM
LMAO, whichever it is, the distinction is quite significant, don't you think? ;) "Come, my furry friends, help me dispatch this fiendish-- wait, what are you doing? No, not me! Aaargh!!"

xD!

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2012, 11:34 PM
NEW NEWS!
* Desmond, will include more than previous games

Wait...what?!?!? make sense this is important..Ok there is going to be a box in he van titled '' Desmond's stuff " ...what will be inside it ? a gun? a hidden blade ? or brass knuckles to knock the Lights out of shaun ;D please what do you mean !

UrDeviant1
03-25-2012, 11:51 PM

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/ee.png =http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/Vex1992/connorknife.jpg

Lol, they're not exactly hard to spot.

AnthonyA85
03-26-2012, 01:06 AM
Wait...what?!?!? make sense this is important..Ok there is going to be a box in he van titled '' Desmond's stuff " ...what will be inside it ? a gun? a hidden blade ? or brass knuckles to knock the Lights out of shaun ;D please what do you mean !

He meant more Desmond gameplay, compared to what we got in ACB and ACR

AdamXEve
03-26-2012, 04:52 AM

Not that I disagree, but leave the kid alone; if he doesn't like Desmond or the Desmond parts that's reasonable.

Big-Boss_777
03-26-2012, 07:33 AM

Spot on! :D

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM

I love playing as Desmond. My favorite part in ACII was assassinating the guards as Desmond in the end. You can't make a omelet with just eggs; the omelet would be rather bland. I say bring on more Desmond, it's his last game afterall.

goclo822
03-26-2012, 12:03 PM
What i like most about this new information:

Wheather systems now affect movement, visibility and possibly projectiles as well (arrows, bullets, throwable weapons)
We can hunt wild animals (which i already knew), but some of those wild animals can also hunt us.
Can no longer take Medicine DURING fights, we might still be able to take it, just not during fights.
More Desmond,
Checkpoint system, I think quite a lot of people were asking for this sort of thing after Brotherhood (i admit, i wanted it a couple of times too), this just basically means that we won't have to replay an entire mission if we fail fullsynch, we can just start from a checkpoint.

This "relic" sounds interesting though, maybe Connor finds the Grand Temple?

Agreed, these are the parts I'm most excited for as well.

GeneralTrumbo
03-26-2012, 12:52 PM
He meant more Desmond gameplay, compared to what we got in ACB and ACR
And AC1 and AC2. He means more Desmond gameplay than we have gotten throughout all the games.

Sick_one12
03-26-2012, 02:08 PM
And AC1 and AC2. He means more Desmond gameplay than we have gotten throughout all the games.

So...more Desmond gameplay than in every other AC game combined?:eek:
If so....hell yeah:)

GeneralTrumbo
03-26-2012, 02:31 PM
That is what was hinted at during one interview. The developer said that the people don't like Desmond because they haven't played as him enough, so they are going to change that with AC3.

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 02:34 PM
That is what was hinted at during one interview. The developer said that the people don't like Desmond because they haven't played as him enough, so they are going to change that with AC3.

To which I say...I agree. Though I think some people just don't want any modern day gameplay, I'm not one of them.

GeneralTrumbo
03-26-2012, 02:40 PM
During the interview with Alex Hutchinson, he hinted at the gameplay with Desmond being like that of what we would expect to happen at the end of days.

goclo822
03-26-2012, 02:54 PM

Did he mean all the games combined or just more then each game has had individually?!
Either way, I APPROVE! :)

GeneralTrumbo
03-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Did he mean all the games combined or just more then each game has had individually?!
Either way, I APPROVE! :)
The way it sounded, more than all combined. His wording was something like this "You probably have only about an hour of gameplay as Desmond throughout all of the Assassins Creeds." Then he went on to saying something about Desmond being of more significance this time around.

Jamison_J_B
03-26-2012, 03:11 PM
The way it sounded, more than all combined. His wording was something like this "You probably have only about an hour of gameplay as Desmond throughout all of the Assassins Creeds." Then he went on to saying something about Desmond being of more significance this time around.

Somewhere I thought I read that Desmond would have about a hour of pure gameplay.

GeneralTrumbo
03-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Somewhere I thought I read that Desmond would have about a hour of pure gameplay.
You may have misread. They were just saying about how much gameplay he had throughout the other ACs, which was about an hour.

Jexx21
03-26-2012, 03:21 PM
I want to kill people as Desmond.

By the way, why did Desmond not stress over killing the guards at the end of AC2? Like.. it was his first kill..

GeneralTrumbo
03-26-2012, 03:24 PM

By the way, why did Desmond not stress over killing the guards at the end of AC2? Like.. it was his first kill..
It probably felt natural to him after playing in the animus as Ezio so much. Kind of like in Brotherhood how he said the leap of faith he took just felt natural.

SixKeys
03-26-2012, 03:24 PM

Mix of adrenaline, fear and the Bleeding Effect, I think. In ACB he did lots of things the other assassins couldn't do but which came naturally to Desmond after having spent so much time reliving Ezio's memories. He even confused himself with Ezio a few times.

LightRey
03-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Mix of adrenaline, fear and the Bleeding Effect, I think. In ACB he did lots of things the other assassins couldn't do but which came naturally to Desmond after having spent so much time reliving Ezio's memories. He even confused himself with Ezio a few times.
Yeah, pretty much. He basically already experienced a first kill inside the animus, so it probably didn't feel much like his first kill when he actually killed for the first time. Besides, even if it did, he probably knew how to deal with it much more easily than a regular person would.

Sick_one12
03-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah, pretty much. He basically already experienced a first kill inside the animus, so it probably didn't feel much like his first kill when he actually killed for the first time. Besides, even if it did, he probably knew how to deal with it much more easily than a regular person would.

i really like these explanations:) most of the time i just said to myself that it is not canon that Desmond killed these guards at the end of ACII,I just thought he knocked them out:)
but these explanations give very solid reasons why Desmond had no problem attacking and even killing them.
even though its quite a tactic to skip emotional struggle and development i would have liked something like that:)
it would have given Desmond more of an personality:)