PDA

View Full Version : REAL TWCB Confirmed?

frogger504
03-25-2012, 03:13 AM
http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016/view

Welll... is this the official confirmation of REAL TWCB type aliens?

*passes out*

pirate1802
03-25-2012, 05:10 AM
*revives*

frogger504
03-25-2012, 05:12 AM
Grazie. Now...

FBI CONFIRMS REAL ALIENS LIKE TWCB AGGGGHHHGHGHGHHGH!

*passes out again*

Azula2005
03-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Its night time here im just about to go to sleepsoo I'm not going to check it out because I don't want to have night mares..

T0rm3nta777
03-25-2012, 06:57 AM
Common sense really, in an infinite number of galaxies, with an infinite number of stars, we can't be the only living beings among all those. This little blue marble we live on is but one of many planets that sustain life. Why would this come from the FBI though and not NASA ??

frogger504
03-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Common sense really, in an infinite number of galaxies, with an infinite number of stars, we can't be the only living beings among all those. This little blue marble we live on is but one of many planets that sustain life. Why would this come from the FBI though and not NASA ??

I'm thinking someone out there mwas tired of the secrets, but official confirmation that they are real, living in another dimension parallel to Earth. Gah! and that they are interested in Humans. Come On THIS IS HUGE!

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Those Who Came Before were not aliens. They were basically the original human race - their home planet was Earth. Also, can you actually read what those docs say?

Jexx21
03-25-2012, 07:50 AM
uh.. is this a joke?

frogger504
03-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Those Who Came Before were not aliens. They were basically the original human race - their home planet was Earth. Also, can you actually read what those docs say?

I know but their description was like the description of them. Also, they don't say from a different planet, but rather a different planet, but still this one. It's an alternate dimension, confirmed. and yes, it takes some trouble and it's easier to screenshot it, then invert the colors to read it in black.

hotgal187
03-25-2012, 09:54 AM
can u giv me lyk a sumar coz its rly hrd 2 red wot thay r tryd @ ryt?

frogger504
03-25-2012, 10:08 AM
No prob trollb.

A quote

"1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

8. The region from which they come is not the "astral plane", but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus

Addendum: The Lokas are oval shape, fluted length
oval with a heat-resistaning metal or alloy not yet known
the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a
laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful
energy apparatus, perhaps a ray"

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm gonna say this right now. i ****in knew it! everyone who said Aliens aren't real can suck it.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm gonna say this right now. i ****in knew it! everyone who said Aliens aren't real can suck it.

:D FBI Confirmed = AGH!

I recommend saving and securing the file in as many ways as possible. I curently have it on 5 Flash Drives, 4 computers, many other applications, 30 CDs (I have a lot of them), 3 Micro SD cards, 2 SD Cards, 6 email accounts, 2 online storages, and a few more methods which for safety reasons I won't mention.

I am not losing this file any time soon.

(You can download a PDF at the bottom of the box)

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 10:21 AM
No prob trollb.

A quote

"1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

8. The region from which they come is not the "astral plane", but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus

Addendum: The Lokas are oval shape, fluted length
oval with a heat-resistaning metal or alloy not yet known
the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a
laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful
energy apparatus, perhaps a ray"
Huh. Oval shaped stick giants. there's a kicker.

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 10:27 AM
This is incredible. Assassin's Creed is so believably written...and now this...

Inorganic9_2
03-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Right....are you trying to wind us up?

LightRey
03-25-2012, 10:57 AM
Obviously fake.

Inorganic9_2
03-25-2012, 11:00 AM
^ this

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Obviously fake.

Your avatar's the sun, lighten up

LightRey
03-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Your avatar's the sun, lighten up
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads18/rain+on+parade1292539657.jpg

frogger504
03-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Obviously fake.

It's the real FBI website. You can make your way to this page from the FBI Home Page.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 11:28 AM
It's the real FBI website. You can make your way to this page from the FBI Home Page.
I know. That means it's either an April Fool's joke or a report filed by someone who didn't know wtf he was doing. Aside from the obvious lack of media attention, strongly suggesting the report is completely unreliable, there's the fact that a lot of nonsensical stuff like "ether" is mentioned, which is complete and utter nonsense. Ether (the scientific version) was proven not to exist decades ago.

This is fake.

Assassin_M
03-25-2012, 11:33 AM

Just the lack of media frenzy makes me believe its fake..

frogger504
03-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Well what frenzy can there be when people don't even look at these sites or disregard it when they do.

These are official documents, very, very real stuff.

That page is a site of Previously classified information that they make public.

roostersrule2
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Theres an easy way to know this is fake as if if was real I wouldn't hear it from an assassins creed forum.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Or maybe if it was from an unreliable, unprofessional website...which is clearly not the case. This is an official government website posting files that used to be restricted classified information. This is real information, real investigations, and real discoveries, It's the FBI posting 30 years of investigation.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Or maybe if it was from an unreliable, unprofessional website...which is clearly not the case. This is an official government website posting files that used to be restricted classified information. This is real information, real investigations, and real discoveries, It's the FBI posting 30 years of investigation.

This!

Anyways, I noticed a mistake. That's only the first of many documents. (http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO)

Hundreds of pages of this info.

Also, my PC has started crashing quote a lot since first discovering this. It's never crashed before, or had any problem as I've recent;y formatted it so this is strange. At least i backed it up.

Epsilonyx
03-25-2012, 12:19 PM
This!

Anyways, I noticed a mistake. That's only the first of many documents. (http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO)

Hundreds of pages of this info.

Also, my PC has started crashing quote a lot since first discovering this. It's never crashed before, or had any problem as I've recent;y formatted it so this is strange. At least i backed it up.

Dude you better hope there's an Assassin watching your back

frogger504
03-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Dude you better hope there's an Assassin watching your back

Weird things always happen when I discuss things like this, I stopped paying attention by now.

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Weird things always happen when I discuss things like this, I stopped paying attention by now.

The Government is always watching. NEVER forget that.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Which could still make it an April Fool's joke, or a stupid investigation that was only classified to cover up the stupidity of it.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Which could still make it an April Fool's joke, or a stupid investigation that was only classified to cover up the stupidity of it.

These are real details to a very famous case.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 01:47 PM
These are real details to a very famous case.
Famous doesn't mean "not stupid" last time I checked. As an astronomy student I can assure you whatever they may claim in that report about aliens is either a lie or just really really stupid.

agitatedchimp
03-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Why do people disagree with theories and speculations that cannot be proven wrong or proven right, Its just idiotic :confused:

LightRey
03-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Why do people disagree with theories and speculations that cannot be proven wrong or proven right, Its just idiotic :confused:
Don't get me wrong. The existence of aliens in general is more than likely, especially considering recent discoveries regarding the amount of exoplanets. However, that aliens would (be able to) come to or near earth or look (somewhat) humanoid is extremely unlikely.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Don't get me wrong. The existence of aliens in general is more than likely, especially considering recent discoveries regarding the amount of exoplanets. However, that aliens would (be able to) come to or near earth or look (somewhat) humanoid is extremely unlikely.

What these things show support what I believe. That they aren't on a different planet, but a different dimension on the same plane.

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 01:58 PM
"Unlikely" doesn't mean that they can't have visited Earth. That is like saying God doesn't exist because it is "unlikely". That doesn't mean it isn't true. There has been tons of evidence of Aliens visiting Earth throughout the ages.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 02:01 PM
What these things show support what I believe. That they aren't on a different planet, but a different dimension on the same plane.
Don't try to explain things you don't understand with things you understand even less. You have no idea how less likely that is. I'm not talking like 1% chances here. I'm talking things so unlikely it's comparable to the theoretical quantum mechanical possibility that the earth would turn into a black hole.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 02:13 PM
>Implying you know all my knowledge

LightRey
03-25-2012, 02:37 PM
>Implying you know all my knowledge
Ah, then I assume you are familiar with Quantum field theory and quantum gravity and you must obviously know what Einstein's general theory of relativity entails as well. You're not a physics professor and even if you were, you'd still have very little to go on. All that you've mentioned is not even supported by scientific evidence. It's just possible and I highly doubt it is in the way you think it is.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 02:42 PM
>Implying I'm trying to prove it to the world or anyone.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 02:55 PM
>Implying I'm trying to prove it to the world or anyone.
I'm not. I'm merely stating that your theory is not backed by science. You're free to believe whatever you wish, just as I believe in the extreme (scientific) unlikelihood of the existence of a supreme being, you are allowed to believe this. Just note that science won't have your back.

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm not. I'm merely stating that your theory is not backed by science. You're free to believe whatever you wish, just as I believe in the extreme (scientific) unlikelihood of the existence of a supreme being, you are allowed to believe this. Just note that science won't have your back.

Science means nothing!

LightRey
03-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Science means nothing!
lolwut?

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 03:08 PM
lolwut?

Science can't explain everything. it can't explain people growing limbs back. it can't explain people being raised from the dead without use of certain machinery [no not like CPR]

Science means nothing!

GLHS
03-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Everybody knows Roswell was a government cover up. The FBI knows soooo much more than they're letting on about Aliens. I'm a pretty big believer in them, and am quite intrigued by this. Fake or not, it's super interesting. Although all of the signatures by J. Edgar and the horrible copy quality shows me that they're more real. What I don't understand though, is why they would release such highly classified and dangerous information. They kept it secret for a reason, and agents and such have taken such things to their graves. I always thought they would never release proof. No matter what. And considering that it was just slapped onto their website, and it's not all over the internet..............eh idk. I so badly want a lot of this to be real, mainly just b/c I finally want the truth to come out. About aliens and the cover up. But I also know that it's a huge possibility it's fake. So I'm not leaning toward either side.

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 03:15 PM
lolwut?
Science can only explain SOME things.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Science can't explain everything. it can't explain people growing limbs back. it can't explain people being raised from the dead without use of certain machinery [no not like CPR]

Science means nothing!
Science is ever changing. It observes, makes note, theorizes, tests and adapts accordingly. It is a system to denote (im)probability, not fact. Also, It can actually explain people growing limbs back, it has to do with albinism and crustation. There have never been people raised from the dead. Possibly people that managed to "revive" within a few days after a doctor declared them legally dead, but all that has been scientifically explained (or at least made reasonable based on current knowledge of human biology).

Science means everything.

Tetsou88
03-25-2012, 03:40 PM
According to this:
http://vault.fbi.gov/unexplained-phenomenon

The UFO entries have been on the website since November 30, 2010, also they have several other entries on different alien "investigations".

LightRey
03-25-2012, 03:54 PM
According to this:
http://vault.fbi.gov/unexplained-phenomenon

The UFO entries have been on the website since November 30, 2010, also they have several other entries on different alien "investigations".
Ah I heard about that on NatGeo I think. Not much interesting to say about it. They were obviously inconclusive to say the least.

rileypoole1234
03-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Science is ever changing. It observes, makes note, theorizes, tests and adapts accordingly. It is a system to denote (im)probability, not fact. Also, It can actually explain people growing limbs back, it has to do with albinism and crustation. There have never been people raised from the dead. Possibly people that managed to "revive" within a few days after a doctor declared them legally dead, but all that has been scientifically explained (or at least made reasonable based on current knowledge of human biology).

There are still things it can't explain.

Anyway... I highly doubt aliens exist. We would have probably known by now if they do. Plus, it doesn't matter if aliens exist anyway, we're not going to be able to get to them. We don't have the technology to be able to travel that far. It just isn't really that feasible. I honestly think that we're the only life in the universe, but that's just my opinion.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 05:00 PM

Anyway... I highly doubt aliens exist. We would have probably known by now if they do. Plus, it doesn't matter if aliens exist anyway, we're not going to be able to get to them. We don't have the technology to be able to travel that far. It just isn't really that feasible. I honestly think that we're the only life in the universe, but that's just my opinion.
Of course there are, but as I said, it changes and adapts according to observations and tests. In due time it will continue to explain more and more either into infinity or until all is understood.

I think by aliens, you mean alien visitors, considering you're referring to the technology to travel the large distances needed. I'd say to an extent I'd agree. However, we are able to travel to most places within our solar system and it is theoretically possible to travel to other star systems, though not in any manner that it could be considered "efficient". I think it's not so much impossible as just very very rare. I think we will be able to spread across the galaxy or possibly even beyond it in due time, but unless we'll be able to utilize wormholes (which I doubt), it will be slow and I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to communicate very effectively or at least not as well as we can with each other on earth.

Besides, it's not about explaining here, it's about probability. Science offers a way to determine how probable certain theories are and the theory that alien visitors have come to earth, based on the available information, just isn't likely.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
03-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Everybody knows Roswell was a government cover up. The FBI knows soooo much more than they're letting on about Aliens. I'm a pretty big believer in them, and am quite intrigued by this. Fake or not, it's super interesting. Although all of the signatures by J. Edgar and the horrible copy quality shows me that they're more real. What I don't understand though, is why they would release such highly classified and dangerous information. They kept it secret for a reason, and agents and such have taken such things to their graves. I always thought they would never release proof. No matter what. And considering that it was just slapped onto their website, and it's not all over the internet..............eh idk. I so badly want a lot of this to be real, mainly just b/c I finally want the truth to come out. About aliens and the cover up. But I also know that it's a huge possibility it's fake. So I'm not leaning toward either side.

The reason the investigation was kept a secret is revealed in the documents, at the moment they thought it was a national security risk, they thought the U.F.O.'s were coming from the Soviets, so they covered everything up trying to not cause mass panic. They didn't know much and were investigating all the U.F.O. encounters, they then figured out that it wasn't coming from the Soviets or any other country in this world. They claimed them extra-terrestrial. Why? Because every government in this world was trying to find out what the heck they were too, they even made an International U.F.O. investigation. These U.F.O.'s were also going around shutting down our nukes at our bases and they were also shutting down nukes we were sending into space, as confirmed by military eye witnesses. Yes, they recovered U.F.O.'s from Roswell too, but everything was turned over to the U.S. Air Force for investigation, which I so happen to work for the Air Force and if that were true, then yes the Air Force would be in charge of such said investigations.

De Filosoof
03-25-2012, 05:43 PM
http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 1 of 16/view

Welll... is this the official confirmation of REAL TWCB type aliens?

*passes out*

I think you may be interested in the anunnaki theory.
i think that's one of the theories the AC crew got their inspiration from for creating TWCB.
Just search anunnaki on google.

De Filosoof
03-25-2012, 05:50 PM

Ok wait, so let me get this clear.

You do believe in god, but you don't believe there might be other live forms(aliens} in this huge freakin' massive universe?
Wow....just wow.
Christians are amazing.

GLHS
03-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Ok...but the USSR has been out of commission for a very long time. Nobody has worried about the Soviets or anything for like...ever. So why wouldn't they have released everything 10 or 15 years ago? Besides the Soviets, their main reason for covering up is b/c they don't want the public knowing the truth about Aliens and Alien technology. There's no difference between mass hysteria in the 50's vs. mass hysteria now. People would still freak out in ridiculous ways, and paranoia would ensue, causing riots and underground bunkers, stock piling, and so on. Y2K was the same friggin thing, and we're probably gonna see a lot of idiots doing the same thing when we get close to Dec. of this year. They just didn't want people freaking out over something they can't control. Which is why the timing of this release, whether it be now or in 2010 as somebody else stated, is just quite weird.

rileypoole1234
03-25-2012, 05:51 PM
I think by aliens, you mean alien visitors, considering you're referring to the technology to travel the large distances needed. I'd say to an extent I'd agree. However, we are able to travel to most places within our solar system and it is theoretically possible to travel to other star systems, though not in any manner that it could be considered "efficient". I think it's not so much impossible as just very very rare. I think we will be able to spread across the galaxy or possibly even beyond it in due time, but unless we'll be able to utilize wormholes (which I doubt), it will be slow and I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to communicate very effectively or at least not as well as we can with each other on earth.

Well yes, basically what you've said is what I meant.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
03-25-2012, 05:59 PM

You do believe in god, but you don't believe there might be other live forms(aliens} in this huge freakin' massive universe?
Wow....just wow.
Christians are amazing.

Please don't categorize all Christians into one, please? I find quite annoying when people do that, not all Christians believe the same or think the same. It's like saying all Atheists are anarchists who hate Christianity and all other beliefs.

rileypoole1234
03-25-2012, 05:59 PM

Wow....just wow.
Christians are amazing.

Just because I'm a Christian and I believe something doesn't mean every other Christian on the planet believes that same thing. Don't be a pillock. No need to insult Christians. We're not all like Jehovah's witnesses, trying to push our religion on you, as much as atheists try to convince you God isn't real. Now... We need to push this religious jargon to the side and end it here. Let's be nice. Hello, I'm James, and you are? No offense to atheists by the way...

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Please don't categorize all Christians into one, please? I find quite annoying when people do that, not all Christians believe the same or think the same. It's like saying all Atheists are anarchists who hate Christianity and all other beliefs.
I hate when people act like we're all dumb or something, just for being Christian. -.- We all still think differently.

De Filosoof
03-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Just because I'm a Christian and I believe something doesn't mean every other Christian on the planet believes that same thing. Don't be a pillock. No need to insult Christians. We're not all like Jehovah's witnesses, trying to push our religion on you, as much as atheists try to convince you God isn't real. Now... We need to push this religious jargon to the side and end it here. Let's be nice. Hello, I'm James, and you are? No offense to atheists by the way...

I don't mean to insult anyone, it just fascinates me and i try to wrap my mind around it.

GeneralTrumbo
03-25-2012, 06:26 PM
I don't mean to insult anyone, it just fascinates me and i try to wrap my mind around it.
Everyone has a reason for what they believe. Let it be.

Jexx21
03-25-2012, 08:04 PM

Wow....just wow.
Christians are amazing.

I'm a Christian who believes in aliens.

Lonesoldier2012
03-25-2012, 08:11 PM

A doctor doesn't mean anything. if the heart isn't beating and hasn't beated within a day your dead. i've heard stories and seen pictures of people being raised from the dead after people prayed. and i've seen limbs grow back after praying. and those that were born with disfigurements such as arms facing the wrong way and being bended and curled up inside of itself i've seen them uncurl and be perfectly fine after prayer. i've seen the supposed deaf dance to worship music. i've seen the blind walk to altar's and thank God for sight. i've heard the mute sing with the most beautiful voices. all after prayer.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 09:06 PM
Science is ever changing..

I think that's the point. Science is inconclusive, subject to change at any time because we don't know much about the Universe and try to set up laws whch aren't conclusive because most of them have exceptions. Human science isn't really reliable. On the basic stuff sure, maybe.

Ok...but the USSR has been out of commission for a very long time. Nobody has worried about the Soviets or anything for like...ever. So why wouldn't they have released everything 10 or 15 years ago? Besides the Soviets, their main reason for covering up is b/c they don't want the public knowing the truth about Aliens and Alien technology. There's no difference between mass hysteria in the 50's vs. mass hysteria now. People would still freak out in ridiculous ways, and paranoia would ensue, causing riots and underground bunkers, stock piling, and so on. Y2K was the same friggin thing, and we're probably gonna see a lot of idiots doing the same thing when we get close to Dec. of this year. They just didn't want people freaking out over something they can't control. Which is why the timing of this release, whether it be now or in 2010 as somebody else stated, is just quite weird.

You don't release the info when it's a big deal now do you? You wait until the people have moved on, most people interested are old and crotchety or dead, it has been successfully been covered up, then when it is released, nobody believes it. The agencies aren't filled with idiots, just arseholes. They do know what they are doing, they know how to control the populace, hell I know. Just donn't have the power or desire to do so.

Also, can we cut the religious talk, this is an interesting topic, don't want it to get locked. Oh and it's bad too, best not even respond anymore after this, grazie.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 09:15 PM
I think that's the point. Science is inconclusive, subject to change at any time because we don't know much about the Universe and try to set up laws whch aren't conclusive because most of them have exceptions. Human science isn't really reliable. On the basic stuff sure, maybe.
It's the most reliable thing out there. That's what it's designed to be. The accepted theories in science are the most accurate ones that have been thought of (by definition) and presented to the scientific community of course.

frogger504
03-25-2012, 09:54 PM
It's the most reliable thing out there. That's what it's designed to be. The accepted theories in science are the most accurate ones that have been thought of (by definition) and presented to the scientific community of course.

My point was that we mustn't dismiss what people say even if it contradicts science, as it is just a collection of thoughts by different people. A commoner's mind can be up there with the rest of them.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 09:58 PM
My point was that we mustn't dismiss what people say even if it contradicts science, as it is just a collection of thoughts by different people. A commoner's mind can be up there with the rest of them.
Nothing should ever be dismissed unless it's illogical or if it contradicts verified observations. However, it should not be accepted until it is proven to be logical, does not contradict any (repeated) observations that have been done and can be (and has been) replicated by an independent source.