PDA

View Full Version : No Achievements

andynaruto10
03-25-2012, 12:39 AM
Hey guys! I just reinstalled my windows and AC Revelations. After I logged in, there are no achievements unlocked in the Game Launcher and there are just 38, not 48 with the lost archive dlc achievements.
I started the game, I have all the achievements achieved in the Options->Stats->Achievements menu.http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2778/achievementsw.jpg

andynaruto10
03-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Wow, it made an 1 second update and then 48/48 Achievements :))
Delete the thread!

Anykeyer
03-25-2012, 08:06 AM
I dont get it, I still have 38/38 achievements in launcher.

AntiChrist7
03-25-2012, 12:47 PM
i have 38/48, despite notices of achievements got in the Lost Archive

Anykeyer
04-07-2012, 09:16 AM
So I finally got that elusive launcher update that brings my achievements from 38/38 to 38/48. The problem is that I already got 10 Lost Archive achievements, so they just not register. There is a solution, but it requires you to re-do DLC achievements.
1. on launcher screen logout, then press settings and uncheck save game sync
2. go to c:\users\<name>\appdata\local\ubisoft game launcher\savegame_storage\<user id>\40, backup this files somewhere and empty the folder
3. restart ACR and do DLC3 achievements
4. repeat step 2 without backing up existing files
5. logout in laucnher, press settings and check save game sync
6. login and make sure your old saves (removed on step 2) are back (automatically redownloaded from uplay cloud storage)

Kraschman2010
04-30-2012, 03:23 AM
So I finally got that elusive launcher update that brings my achievements from 38/38 to 38/48. The problem is that I already got 10 Lost Archive achievements, so they just not register. There is a solution, but it requires you to re-do DLC achievements.
1. on launcher screen logout, then press settings and uncheck save game sync
2. go to c:\users\<name>\appdata\local\ubisoft game launcher\savegame_storage\<user id>\40, backup this files somewhere and empty the folder
3. restart ACR and do DLC3 achievements
4. repeat step 2 without backing up existing files
5. logout in laucnher, press settings and check save game sync
6. login and make sure your old saves (removed on step 2) are back (automatically redownloaded from uplay cloud storage)

So with step 3, do you have to do ALL the DLC3 achievements, or just some of them, before you can proceed to step 4? If you only do some, will the achievements for the rest update properly after you've done this procedure?

Anykeyer
04-30-2012, 08:40 AM
All that you dont have registered in launcher yet
Achievement registered in save game (checked via main single player game > options > stats) prevents same achievement to register in launcher. But not vice versa.

Kraschman2010
04-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Many thanks, it would appear to be exactly the answer I've been searching for.

leeqzgu
05-04-2012, 02:14 PM
[Spam]

Kraschman2010
05-06-2012, 04:33 AM
I seem to recall one can reset one's achievements on the console systems. Is there any way to do so with the PC achievements? So a person could start over fresh?

Anykeyer
05-06-2012, 06:53 AM
You cant reset launcher archievements. But as shown above can reset what is shown in-game.
To permanently remove save file that holds achievement information (also it holds some MP data, like characters customisations, ability sets and crafting options) dont disable save sync but instead rename 1.save and 1.save.metadata files in saves folder (see my post above) to 1.save.deleted and 1.save.metadata.deleted. Restart launcher 2 times and this save should be removed from your PC and Ubi Cloud (haha, my storage) storage as well

Physikbuddha
05-29-2012, 11:38 AM
For those who also encountered this problem, I found a more simple solution:
Go to your Ubisoft Launcher directory (C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher), open the data-folder and delete or rename the '40'-folder in there.
This forces the launcher to resynchronize its data including the achievements. Now my DLC achievements are back!