PDA

View Full Version : AC3 and The Chain (small spoilers for The Fall comics)

eagleforlife1
03-24-2012, 11:40 AM
At then end of The Fall, Nikolar Orelov and his family move to America. Obviously AC3 is set in America and The Chain comics will star Nikolai again. Do you think events in AC3 will effect Nikolai's story and will he be perhaps following Connor's footsteps? This may well be how the Templars know where the Grand Temple is.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2012, 01:50 PM
AC3 has nothing to do with nikolai's story, nikolai's story has nothing to do with connors story, now with the templars findingn the grand temple....thats possible 'IF' nikolai went to america and found it by himself after having made contact with the piece of eden....but no.....the chain will most likely build the story of how daniel cross became who he is now.....nothing more

eagleforlife1
03-24-2012, 02:42 PM
AC3 has nothing to do with nikolai's story, nikolai's story has nothing to do with connors story, now with the templars findingn the grand temple....thats possible 'IF' nikolai went to america and found it by himself after having made contact with the piece of eden....but no.....the chain will most likely build the story of how daniel cross became who he is now.....nothing more

i know Nikolai and Connor's stories have nothing to with one another. I am saying that Nikolai may have wanted to find out about Connor (much like Ezio went to Masyaf to find out about Altair). If Nikolai finds the grand temple, Daniel cross, and, therefore, Abstergo would also know how to reach the Grand temple.

Assassin_M
03-24-2012, 02:43 PM
It will continue Nikolai`s story, evident by the cover of the Chain portraying Daniel`s hand holding Nikolai`s..
Do not post your ideas as fact, its annoying..

SaintPerkele
03-24-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm pretty sure that The Chain and AC3 will refer to each other. Just considering the introduction of Daniel Cross in the Revelations multiplayer and the fact that he, among others, was sent to kill William, there must be some sort of connection. If not, I'll be disappointed.

rileypoole1234
03-24-2012, 02:59 PM
I think that there'll probably just be a reference. I think the comics and the games should be kept apart so people who didn't read the comics aren't confused.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2012, 03:34 PM
It will continue Nikolai`s story, evident by the cover of the Chain portraying Daniel`s hand holding Nikolai`s..
Do not post your ideas as fact, its annoying..

XD...well anyways most likely it will have nothing to do with AC3's story line . that much is a fact and no one is walking in connors footsteps other than connor himself.

eagleforlife1
03-24-2012, 04:44 PM
XD...well anyways most likely it will have nothing to do with AC3's story line . that much is a fact and no one is walking in connors footsteps other than connor himself.

How is it a fact that nobody will follow in his footsteps? I just don't understand your logic.

Assassin_M
03-24-2012, 05:24 PM
How is it a fact that nobody will follow in his footsteps? I just don't understand your logic.
I believe he`s taking it literally..

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2012, 06:41 PM
At then end of The Fall, Nikolar Orelov and his family move to America. Obviously AC3 is set in America and The Chain comics will star Nikolai again. Do you think events in AC3 will effect Nikolai's story and will he be perhaps following Connor's footsteps? This may well be how the Templars know where the Grand Temple is.

bold, underline #1 : No, how will AC3 (connor, and Desmond) storyline deal with nikolai when he is not part of Desmonds bloodline

bold, underline #2 : Who is 'he' that will be walking in Connor's footsteps

sorry my logic is sound, but your folly wording has thrown my understanding of your message to the ground.... be more clear and specific please. Thank You

eagleforlife1
03-24-2012, 09:27 PM
bold, underline #1 : No, how will AC3 (connor, and Desmond) storyline deal with nikolai when he is not part of Desmonds bloodline

bold, underline #2 : Who is 'he' that will be walking in Connor's footsteps

sorry my logic is sound, but your folly wording has thrown my understanding of your message to the ground.... be more clear and specific please. Thank You

No need to be patronising.

AC3 is set in America with Connor. Desmond has just arrived in New York. At the end of The Fall Nikolai Orelov moved to America. There is a new comic book called The Chain based on Nikolai's life. Just like Ezio wanted to find out about Altair's life (they are not related), Nikolai may want to find out about Connor's life, seeing as he is now in America. With Daniel Cross viewing his ancestor, Nikolai's, memories, this may be how the Templars found out where the Grand Temple is located.

Assassin_M
03-24-2012, 09:29 PM
No need to be patronising.

AC3 is set in America with Connor. Desmond has just arrived in New York. At the end of The Fall Nikolai Orelov moved to America. There is a new comic book called The Chain based on Nikolai's life. Just like Ezio wanted to find out about Altair's life (they are not related), Nikolai may want to find out about Connor's life, seeing as he is now in America. With Daniel Cross viewing his ancestor, Nikolai's, memories, this may be how the Templars found out where the Grand Temple is located.
A strong implication of this is that the Chain is yet to be released yet still listed as in development..
Maybe they`re doing this so that it can make sense when its released alongside or a bit after AC III

eagleforlife1
03-24-2012, 10:51 PM
A strong implication of this is that the Chain is yet to be released yet still listed as in development..
Maybe they`re doing this so that it can make sense when its released alongside or a bit after AC III

Precisely.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2012, 11:08 PM
ok B.C lol I see your point now :D yeah its possible sorry if I sounded patronising* lol ;)