PDA

View Full Version : Luthier: Kamikaze, Torpedos, Anti-Aircraft fire,...

Jabo22
04-04-2004, 05:12 AM
Hi Luthier, I am very happy to see the pacific comming. But there are a few things I am interrested in.

Is there a possibility to give Ai fighters the chance to absolve kamikaze attacks on US carriers or ships? I mean attacks that could damage a ship or is this impossible.

Will the drop high of Torpedos be realistc or will we alway's could drop them from 5000 feet?

Is there a possibility of giving a ship specific orders of using anti-aircraft guns like (never fire/fire only long range guns...)
This could be very important for attacks on harbours like Pearl or Rabaul.

Is it possible to let humans ran out of special buildings. It would be very cool to strafe an airport with your guns an see humans running for ther lifes, like if you strafe an
truck convoy. This would give a lot more realistic to the game.

Jabo22
04-04-2004, 05:12 AM
Hi Luthier, I am very happy to see the pacific comming. But there are a few things I am interrested in.

Is there a possibility to give Ai fighters the chance to absolve kamikaze attacks on US carriers or ships? I mean attacks that could damage a ship or is this impossible.

Will the drop high of Torpedos be realistc or will we alway's could drop them from 5000 feet?

Is there a possibility of giving a ship specific orders of using anti-aircraft guns like (never fire/fire only long range guns...)
This could be very important for attacks on harbours like Pearl or Rabaul.

Is it possible to let humans ran out of special buildings. It would be very cool to strafe an airport with your guns an see humans running for ther lifes, like if you strafe an
truck convoy. This would give a lot more realistic to the game.