PDA

View Full Version : What really bothers me about Vlad the Impaler Sword

BlackLuster43
03-23-2012, 02:08 AM
The Vlad the Impaler Sword is a very robust and flashy sword. Its stats are high, and its killmoves have both brutality and flair. However, it has very few kill-streak moves. The killmoves that were shared among all swords were scrapped when it came to the Vlad the Impaler Sword. Now, when pulling off killstreaks you will probably see the same 3 or 4 killmoves consistantly. I suggest that the Vlad the Impaler Sword also gets the old killmoves and the new ones for it. Remember the Dagger of Brutus from Assassins Creed Brotherhood? Had some cool killmoves, but it kept the old ones as well. I would like to see this happen with the Vlad the Impaler Sword.

AnthonyA85
03-23-2012, 04:42 AM
If you're hoping for some sort of patch to add in animations for the sword, to put it bluntly, they won't. They've moved on from Revelations completely and are now focusing entirely on finishing AC3 (which is almost complete)

JumpInTheFire13
03-23-2012, 06:34 AM
If you're hoping for some sort of patch to add in animations for the sword, to put it bluntly, they won't. They've moved on from Revelations completely and are now focusing entirely on finishing AC3 (which is almost complete)
This

JCearlyyears
03-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Yeah... I know how you feel. What happened to that armor anyway, including the knife? I don't get why he got rid of it.