PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for Post AC3 games with Connor

Phenom13117
03-21-2012, 03:54 AM
This is purely speculation on my part, I'd like to start by saying that I'm glad it wont be an America "F Yeah" sort of game like Call Of Duty. Connors Half-European and American Indian roots make him engaging, new and open to a plethora of possibilities and in a way reminds me of the mixed culture conjoining like Altair.I'm looking forward to see how Ubisoft goes with the characters and if they keep them in the Gray, like the Crusaders with The Templars working inside both organizations. Its great so far, I'm wondering if this will be Connor's only game, if not here is an interesting possibility unless already discussed

AC3 ends in 1783, which was when the Treaty of Paris was signed in Paris ofcourse,I am assuming Connor does go to Paris at the end. The French Revolution began in 1789, one of the reasons were due to state's effective bankruptcy due to the enormous cost of previous wars, particularly the financial strain caused by their participation in the American Revolution. Assuming Connor is somewhere between 30-40 at the end of AC3, I'm assuming he's about 8 during the image released of him as a Kid, I'm assuming that's the age we start with him as, He would be in his mid 30's or 40's during the French Revolution. Before you'll jump calling me a nut, note he is European too and it has been confirmed there will be French and German troops in AC3. He could easily learn the language and his motivation for Freedom of people could easily get himself to associate with the ideals of the people in France at the time.In a way it also flows well into a time period most people on this board, including myself, would like to see Thoughts?

GeneralTrumbo
03-21-2012, 03:56 AM
If they do another thing with Connor, they SHOULD NOT connect it with any modern-day story. Desmond's story should end right.

Zebroneath
03-21-2012, 03:59 AM
What makes you so sure if Connor does not die at the end of AC3? Also, based on information revealed so far, he has no reason to go anywhere else. If I were in his position, I would want the see the future and development of "The Land of the Free."

Calvarok
03-21-2012, 04:06 AM
What makes you so sure if Connor does not die at the end of AC3? Also, based on information revealed so far, he has no reason to go anywhere else. If I were in his position, I would want the see the future and development of "The Land of the Free."
*sigh*. The way genetic memory works, it can only be passed on through conception. Obviously you can't conceive after you're dead, so there's no way for the memory of his death to be passed a long, unless it's not from his point of view.

Jexx21
03-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Connor can't die at the end of AC3 because we can't experience the memories of Connor after he fertilizes the egg that continues the lineage to Desmond.

Anyway, I think that the PS Vita game will continue Connor's story, because each numbered title had a side game.

Phenom13117
03-21-2012, 04:12 AM

Ofcourse he could die at the end of AC3,read the first sentence of what I wrote, Speculation.
IF he understands like Ezio eventually does at the end of ACR and Altair that they are part of larger puzzle to Desmond or to The Assassin Theme of Freedom and Freewill, he might believe that this is a task that is worth fighting for. Note that Altair went to Mongolia to fight of Genghis Khan and Ezio had various Travels, whether you played Discovery or as seen in Revelations, an ansector going to different countries is not an unheard of idea. Future and development of "The Land of the Free." ? Lets be honest, America became free after they gave equal rights to African Americans, Women wont allowed to vote until 1920 and slavery still existed at the time. So lets look at the facts, it was not "The Land Of The Free " just yet. This makes sense, who ever said George Washington was an Assassin? He wanted America to be free. Note the Revolution and agitations were not for Independence, but for "Representation for Taxation" in legislation, it escalated to a call for Independence. We will have to wait and see.

EDIT: Ofcourse, he can't die. He has to pass on his Genetic Material.

If they do another thing with Connor, they SHOULD NOT connect it with any modern-day story. Desmond's story should end right.

I agree, they could work around it, I'm not sure how. That's what they do. I want Desmond's story to have a fitting end.

Black_Widow9
03-21-2012, 04:25 AM
Please post this here-
Beyond ACIII (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609)

Thanks