PDA

View Full Version : Community Spotlight Video Series

EscoBlades
03-21-2012, 02:42 AM
Hey everyone.

So i've been working on a small side project, which as you can see from the title, is a series of Community Spotlight videos. What i intend to do is briefly spotlight the different communities attached to the AC franchise, and (if i can) showcase some of the work of the prominent members withint those communities. The aim is to raise awareness of the awesome communities that the AC games have created, and help newcomers know where to find thee communities. Episode 1 focuses on the Fan Art community of Assassin's Creed, and the video can be found below:

Assassin's Creed Community Spotlight - Fan Art (Episode 1) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9P7vNwqRV4)

As with all things, i value the feedback you guys give, and would gladly accept any constructive comments, especially with a view to improving these for future episodes. Also, i'd be most appreciative if you could share this video with friends, family and other fans, so we can spread the word. Many thanks Assassins, you all rock. Enjoy the video :D

(PS: If you see any artwork that you really like in the video, be sure to check out the links to the artist dA pages in the video description. Maybe drop them a nice comment on their profile too)

JumpInTheFire13
03-21-2012, 04:50 AM
Keep up the great work Esco! I think you've really adressed all the issues and and topics within the fan art of AC in this video.

EscoBlades
03-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Thank you, i appreciate that :-)

LightRey
03-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Very nice! The fanart community is the part of the community that I am the least involved with, so this video was pretty interesting to me.
Can't wait to see the next one. Keep up the good work Esco!

EscoBlades
03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Very nice! The fanart community is the part of the community that I am the least involved with, so this video was pretty interesting to me.
Can't wait to see the next one. Keep up the good work Esco!

Thanks dude, much appreciated :D

oliacr
03-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Very nice!

freddie_1897
03-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Thats awesome!

EscoBlades
04-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Hey everyone. Just to let you know that as a follow up to the original video (and at the request of quite a lot of people), i went ahead and interviewed some of the community artists in a group podcast/ interview. You can find the second episode below:

Assassin's Creed Community Spotlight - Fan Art Interview (Episode 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIja1XfKuo)

Same message applies to this as stated in the original post of this thread. I hope you enjoy it. Note, the above video is almost 45 minutes long, just a heads up.

UrDeviant1
04-03-2012, 12:57 AM
I enjoyed the 1st video, now onto the second! Good work Esco.

EscoBlades
04-03-2012, 09:11 AM
I enjoyed the 1st video, now onto the second! Good work Esco.

Many thanks :)