PDA

View Full Version : Desmond And the lost archive

CkSwtos
03-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Was Desmond able to see Clay's memories or it was parted from the story just for us? I mean, if he couldn't see the part with lucy's treason then what explanations will he give to William? That an ancient invisible goddes took control of his body and made him stab lucy?

AntiChrist7
03-20-2012, 04:07 PM
I tihnk nobody knows the accepted, canon answer for this. i personally think that it wasnt desmond who played those sequences, but that its only for us, the player. Cause it says at the start "this is the story of subject 16". But nobody knows. We can only hope that AC3 gives the answer about their knowledge concerning lucy

CkSwtos
03-20-2012, 08:00 PM
I tihnk nobody knows the accepted, canon answer for this. i personally think that it wasnt desmond who played those sequences, but that its only for us, the player. Cause it says at the start "this is the story of subject 16". But nobody knows. We can only hope that AC3 gives the answer about their knowledge concerning lucy
I wish the DLC fullfilled the scenario of memory-transection during the scheduled for deletion scene :(

frogger504
03-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I highly doubt it. Considering it was from the main menu from which you can play as either Desmond or a Templar, I'm almost certain that this is just an added game mode as Clay.

I'm thinking it's an AC3 explanation, maybe more DLC in the future? There are a few moments we can visit with Altair that someone here mentioned once. Or some other side mission/s Ezio did which also involved another key maybe. Ezio's time after returning to Constantinople?

Anyways, yeah. AC3.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 08:25 PM
I highly doubt it. Considering it was from the main menu from which you can play as either Desmond or a Templar, I'm almost certain that this is just an added game mode as Clay.

I'm thinking it's an AC3 explanation, maybe more DLC in the future? There are a few moments we can visit with Altair that someone here mentioned once. Or some other side mission/s Ezio did which also involved another key maybe. Ezio's time after returning to Constantinople?

Anyways, yeah. AC3.
I agree. I'd also think they'd have shown us Desmond's reaction if he'd been able to see it.

AntiChrist7
03-20-2012, 08:35 PM

yep that was the second reason why i think dit wasnt desmond playing the sequences

Also, isnt that sig a bit large,CkSwtos?

CkSwtos
03-21-2012, 09:43 AM
yep that was the second reason why i think dit wasnt desmond playing the sequences

Also, isnt that sig a bit large,CkSwtos?
*DIssapointed*
In my screen the sig does not go over the sig area. Does it go over in your screens or you mean it is generraly big :P

frogger504
03-21-2012, 10:20 AM
It's fine, I didn't even notice...

LightRey
03-21-2012, 11:48 AM
*DIssapointed*
In my screen the sig does not go over the sig area. Does it go over in your screens or you mean it is generraly big :P
On my screen it's about 3 times as big as it should be.