PDA

View Full Version : AC:R Question.

Moultonborough
03-20-2012, 01:32 PM
I just reached(again) the mission where Ezio goes to the Templar city the one with the flame thrower. At the end he jumps on the boat and talks to the captain. I have been wondering is the captain Piri Reis? It sounds and looks like him but I can't be sure. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks for reading.

Calvarok
03-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Yes, it is. If you recall, he was a former captain, at that time working on charts for the Ottomans. Putting him in that role was a nice touch.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 01:34 PM
It is.

EDIT:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16669665.jpg

Calvarok
03-20-2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/94515.jpg

Moultonborough
03-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes, it is. If you recall, he was a former captain, at that time working on charts for the Ottomans. Putting him in that role was a nice touch.

Yes, I remembered he was a Captain but (sort of) retired. Also Yusuf only refers to him as "A friend" and not by name.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Yes, I remembered he was a Captain but (sort of) retired. Also Yusuf only refers to him as "A friend" and not by name.
In one of the bomb missions he actually says he wants to sail again soon.

pirate1802
03-20-2012, 02:20 PM

Yeah it was nice to see old Piri, but I think someone else was meant to be in his place initially? At the E3 demo the captain was someone else, and he said something like "You are Ezio Auditore?" Or they did that not to ruin the surprise... ?

Moultonborough
03-20-2012, 02:38 PM
In one of the bomb missions he actually says he wants to sail again soon.

Ah. I never finished all of them yet.

AntiChrist7
03-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah it was nice to see old Piri, but I think someone else was meant to be in his place initially? At the E3 demo the captain was someone else, and he said something like "You are Ezio Auditore?" Or they did that not to ruin the surprise... ?

Yep, it wa ssomeone else in the E3 demo. dont know exactly why they did that, cause Piri reis isnt that big a character in ACR. he only gives the bomb missions and points you to the old polo tradepost

oliacr
03-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Yes he was Piri Reis, in the E3 trailer he had another voice actor. + in the trailer i think that was a demo mission from sequence X memory X - i don't remember which was that !

Splinter_Cel575
03-20-2012, 11:07 PM
what happened to Machiavelli,Volpe,Da Vinci,Bartolomeo?
We Need another assasins creed with ezio or play ezio/altair in AC3
ACR great game but confused where is he Machiavelli,Volpe,Da Vinci,Bartolomeo?

Moultonborough
03-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Back in Italy. Machiavelli is mentioned in Embers. I was more interested with what happened to Paula, Antino(I know that's wrong) and Co.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 11:28 PM
what happened to Machiavelli,Volpe,Da Vinci,Bartolomeo?
We Need another assasins creed with ezio or play ezio/altair in AC3
ACR great game but confused where is he Machiavelli,Volpe,Da Vinci,Bartolomeo?
In Italy/in France/dead.