PDA

View Full Version : Lexington, Concord, and Charlestown confirmed

deskpe
03-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Lexington, Concord, and Charlestown is confirmed to be in the game by latest Gameinformer article.

I was hoping people with some knowledge about those places during the time of the game would dish it out here! also painting and maps would be nice to see!

Charlestown, Lexington, Concord and Boston map (http://www.sonofthesouth.net/revolutionary-war/maps/battle-lexington-map.jpg)

Moultonborough
03-20-2012, 12:53 PM
A little exagrated distance wise on that map. Maybe not so than but definitely by today's standard. Other than that it's pretty accurate.I am pretty sure I know the answer but is this actually connected to the game or just a random map?

Calvarok
03-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Random map, fo sho.

deskpe
03-20-2012, 02:41 PM
yes the map is real historic map, but it should help us understand how the game might be.

freddie_1897
03-20-2012, 06:10 PM
you know the small town on the edge of the Brotherhood map? the one that had the thieves guild in it? will Lexington, Concord and charlestown all be about that size or a bit bigger?
also, which of the three are larger?

deskpe
03-20-2012, 06:20 PM
charlestown looks to be the largest of the settlements, but i dont know

tarrero
03-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Well, the deveps have said the The Frontier will be 1.5 bigger than Rome, so I think those settlements are in the likes of machine mssions on ACB, like Valnerina, the one with the flying machine.

deskpe
03-21-2012, 02:12 AM
The settlements are part of the frontier and they say the frontier will have no loading screens (guessing except for when missions satrts obviosuly) So they won't be off the map like in brootherhood.

the Frontier map is 1,5kmX1,5km

rileypoole1234
03-21-2012, 02:34 AM
That map is really cool. Boston today is all landfill compared to that where it's an island. I've been to Boston twice. Very nice city. Can't wait to explore it.

JumpInTheFire13
03-21-2012, 02:41 AM
The settlements are part of the frontier and they say the frontier will have no loading screens (guessing except for when missions satrts obviosuly) So they won't be off the map like in brootherhood.

the Frontier map is 1,5kmX1,5km
I was hoping the Frontier would be complete wilderness and then we'd have those towns as extras. :(

Josegtx13
03-21-2012, 02:57 AM
I was hoping the Frontier would be complete wilderness and then we'd have those towns as extras. :(

Hopefully there would only be a bit of settlement, and the rest nature.

Rich2133
03-21-2012, 03:06 AM
I wonder if they will put in Philadelphia. That city was a major part of the Revolution. That is the city where the Declaration was signed, that was the first Nation's Capital. So I wonder if there will be a part of the game that will be in that city.

rileypoole1234
03-21-2012, 03:10 AM
I wonder if they will put in Philadelphia. That city was a major part of the Revolution. That is the city where the Declaration was signed, that was the first Nation's Capital. So I wonder if there will be a part of the game that will be in that city.

I'll bet you a tenner that it's in the game. I hope it is as well.

Moultonborough
03-21-2012, 03:12 AM
A lot of people think it will be like Rome in AC II. I can't see Ubisoft ignoring the signing of the Declaration.

pirate1802
03-21-2012, 06:23 AM
So as of now then have confirmed 2 big cities and 3 smaller ones? This is shaping just like AC2! yay!

Calvarok
03-21-2012, 07:28 AM
Yeah! I'm excited for the sense of adventure. Reaching a city is going to be so much more exciting since we start in the wilderness!

jbahr11
03-21-2012, 07:37 AM
I'm hoping they take us to the far reaches of the Revolution from the coast of the UK to the Mississippi River, it would be interesting if they include all of the major sites of the war. I'm hoping they go at least to the edge of the Mississippi and have Connor help Clark reach Kaskaskia

eagleforlife1
03-21-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm hoping they take us to the far reaches of the Revolution from the coast of the UK to the Mississippi River, it would be interesting if they include all of the major sites of the war. I'm hoping they go at least to the edge of the Mississippi and have Connor help Clark reach Kaskaskia

The game ends in 1783.

deskpe
03-21-2012, 02:11 PM
So as of now then have confirmed 2 big cities and 3 smaller ones? This is shaping just like AC2! yay!

those 3 samller ones in ac3 are more like settlements than cities, propablyway smaller than the ones in ac2.

without knowing the scales of the places, i'd say theyd be more like ezios villa-village than those others.

oliacr
03-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Frontier will be the best:) Just hunting those redcoats; animals too :D:D:D +

tarrero
03-21-2012, 11:06 PM
those 3 samller ones in ac3 are more like settlements than cities, propablyway smaller than the ones in ac2.

without knowing the scales of the places, i'd say theyd be more like ezios villa-village than those others.

I see ACIII settlements having the same size that of the Flyng Machine mission on ACB (except for the big castle), may be a little church, couple of buildings and a fort