PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Outfit?

SDGR Blaze
03-20-2012, 04:33 AM
What is your favorite outfit from AC2-ACR. It can be any outfit, cape, armor, dye, temp. outfit, anything. My favorite is in AC2 and is a temporary outfit during the Venetian carnavale in sequence 9. I never noticed it before when I played it a few years ago but I have started playing it again and I love this outfit more than any other. Toward the end of the sequence u get this sweet gold mask and ur cape has a gold designed assassin insignia on it. It looked the best with the Missaglias armor, which has designs on it and wetlands ebony dye, which is black hood and outer cape with red bottom and inner cape. I wish I had a pic. But hopefully u get the idea. This outfit is BA and I wish I could where it whenever I want.

So what is ur favorite outfit?

LintonMildone
03-20-2012, 05:30 AM
My faverite Ezio's Roman Attire in ACB now that outfit had style and it shown how powerful the Assassin's were at the time, showing that they were not afraid to look a little classy despite all the bloodshed Ezio can conjure up.:cool:

pirate1802
03-20-2012, 06:29 AM
The default grey attire in ACR. Brings about an aura of mystery around Ezio, as it should be for assassins.

frogger504
03-20-2012, 06:38 AM
Definitely the Blue Drachen Armor from ACB, it's my favorite.

Like, it's amazing, I wish it was in ACR.

Epsilonyx
03-20-2012, 06:48 AM
I think either the Turkish Assassin armour from Special Edition Revelations or the Drachen Armour from Brotherhood.

souNdwAve89
03-20-2012, 07:11 AM
I like Ezio's outfit in Revelations the most. It gave Ezio the adventurer feel, which I liked. Second would be Giovanni's outfit because I like how subtle it looked (minus the Assassin insignia).

True_Assassin92
03-20-2012, 11:29 AM
I think either the Turkish Assassin armour from Special Edition Revelations or the Drachen Armour from Brotherhood.

Agreed. It's very detailed and I love the mask too, it kinda looks like the carnavale mask in AC2.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Definitely the Blue Drachen Armor from ACB, it's my favorite.

Like, it's amazing, I wish it was in ACR.
Blue? It was black.

reddragonhrcro
03-20-2012, 11:46 AM
What is your favorite outfit from AC2-ACR. It can be any outfit, cape, armor, dye, temp. outfit, anything. My favorite is in AC2 and is a temporary outfit during the Venetian carnavale in sequence 9. I never noticed it before when I played it a few years ago but I have started playing it again and I love this outfit more than any other. Toward the end of the sequence u get this sweet gold mask and ur cape has a gold designed assassin insignia on it. It looked the best with the Missaglias armor, which has designs on it and wetlands ebony dye, which is black hood and outer cape with red bottom and inner cape. I wish I had a pic. But hopefully u get the idea. This outfit is BA and I wish I could where it whenever I want.

So what is ur favorite outfit?

I was woundering where that cape went,i tought it was a part of Altairs armour as i found it at the time,it was nice.

Well for my fav the choice is hard as i love Altairs armour and the Drachen Armour a lot(Drache means dragon on german,in theis sentence "Drachen Armour"-"Dragons Armour")

LightRey
03-20-2012, 11:51 AM
I was woundering where that cape went,i tought it was a part of Altairs armour as i found it at the time,it was nice.

Well for my fav the choice is hard as i love Altairs armour and the Drachen Armour a lot(Drache means dragon on german,in theis sentence "Drachen Armour"-"Dragons Armour")
I think you mean Ezio.

reddragonhrcro
03-20-2012, 01:12 PM
I think you mean Ezio.

Altairs armour,its the official name,you know the one found in the Auditore villa for finding the 6 assassin plate keys.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Altairs armour,its the official name,you know the one found in the Auditore villa for finding the 6 assassin plate keys.
Oh, you're referring to his unbreakable armor. No, the entire outfit, save the hood, was added by Ezio.

reddragonhrcro
03-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Oh, you're referring to his unbreakable armor. No, the entire outfit, save the hood, was added by Ezio.

Right point but still its called that way by many people

Calvarok
03-20-2012, 01:23 PM
I think that it was referenced somewhere that the outfit comes from Ezio's Grandfather, or maybe an older ancestor. Either way, the outfit was actually with the armor, and since it's an Auditore villa, it must be from an Auditore.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Right point but still its called that way by many people
Yeah, I know. I was responding to your initial comment on the cape thing.

I think that it was referenced somewhere that the outfit comes from Ezio's Grandfather, or maybe an older ancestor. Either way, the outfit was actually with the armor, and since it's an Auditore villa, it must be from an Auditore.
No it wasn't. Only the hood was with the armor. You can check in the game.

Calvarok
03-20-2012, 01:30 PM
That's all that was actually shown in the game, but I think it's more a case of laziness (I hate to call it that since it's such a small thing, but it works) on Ubi's part, than there actually just being a hood and nothing else. That wouldn't really make any sense. And since the outfit that comes with the armor is quite unique from his original stuff, it's not just that dyed black. Either Ezio is secretly a master weaver, or Ubisoft got a bit lazy displaying the armor. One of those seems more likely to me.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 01:33 PM
That's all that was actually shown in the game, but I think it's more a case of laziness (I hate to call it that since it's such a small thing, but it works) on Ubi's part, than there actually just being a hood and nothing else. That wouldn't really make any sense. And since the outfit that comes with the armor is quite unique from his original stuff, it's not just that dyed black. Either Ezio is secretly a master weaver, or Ubisoft got a bit lazy displaying the armor. One of those seems more likely to me.
Or he just had the clothes tailored. That actually seems more likely to me. He was a person of very high regard in Monterrigioni and by that time was most likely pretty rich as well.
Besides, clothes don't stay perfectly preserved for 100 years if they're not locked in a hermetically sealed room.

Calvarok
03-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Heh, I guess that's a plothole then. But I don't think he had it tailored, since it appears instantly after putting it on. Whatever, not that important.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Heh, I guess that's a plothole then. But I don't think he had it tailored, since it appears instantly after putting it on. Whatever, not that important.
After putting it on he's suddenly in a different room (the armor room), so the fact that he's suddenly wearing them doesn't say much. They could've skipped days or even weeks in that jump.

Calvarok
03-20-2012, 01:50 PM
But would Ezio go so far as to buy an entirely new outfit just for getting some new armor? I just find that unusual. He could just as easily have worn it with his normal robes.

reddragonhrcro
03-20-2012, 01:51 PM
After putting it on he's suddenly in a different room (the armor room), so the fact that he's suddenly wearing them doesn't say much. They could've skipped days or even weeks in that jump.

Right as done in other situations aswell.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 01:52 PM
But would Ezio go so far as to buy an entirely new outfit just for getting some new armor? I just find that unusual. He could just as easily have worn it with his normal robes.
Why not? People get new outfits all the time.

Besides, the armor came with a black hood.

reddragonhrcro
03-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Why not? People get new outfits all the time.

Besides, the armor came with a black hood.

Maybe the hood has some sort of armour aswell on it to feature protection.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Maybe the hood has some sort of armour aswell on it to feature protection.
Interesting point. The armor is supposedly made from the same stuff as the Golden Fleece, so maybe it's woven into the hood or something.

reddragonhrcro
03-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Interesting point. The armor is supposedly made from the same stuff as the Golden Fleece, so maybe it's woven into the hood or something.

It sure was just not plain when looking at the texture of it,possibly that.

deskpe
03-20-2012, 04:22 PM
I like the pure ac2 ezio outfit.

tarrero
03-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Letīs see:

ACB Roman Attire
The default grey attire in ACR
Missaglia Armor plus ebony dye on AC2 with Auditore Cape

Connorīs outfit looks awesome by the way.

LionHeart XXII
03-20-2012, 05:34 PM
I dont know why, but Ezio's set up in ACB was just awsome! The pure white just made hime look so cool. I also really like Ezio's default set up in AC2, but i also looked cool with the ivory dye from the wetlands

JCearlyyears
03-20-2012, 08:21 PM
I like altair's robes most. Next is the AC2 robes, then ACB, then the drachen armor, then ishak pasha's armor (or however it's spelled) and then the Desmond outfit, then the ACR robes.

pacmanate
03-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Blue? It was black.

and red... lower spec tv's I guess....

rileypoole1234
03-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Ezio's AC2 robes were my favorite and probably always will be. I hope they're a Uplay reward or something.

oliacr
03-20-2012, 10:49 PM
The default grey attire in ACR / the default white attire in ACB!

But i think my favourite will be Connor's default robes.

BK-110
03-20-2012, 10:52 PM
The ACR outfit. Kind of gives off that "enigmatic lonesome traveler" feel, which I quite like. It also fits very well with the setting.

SixKeys
03-20-2012, 11:53 PM
My favorite is Ezio's Brotherhood robes.

LightRey
03-21-2012, 12:00 AM
My favorite is Ezio's Brotherhood robes.
I really liked those too. Especially with the Roman Guilded Onyx dye.