PDA

View Full Version : templars are .....

Fouado_010
03-19-2012, 05:34 PM
hi guys new to the forum been lurking for awhile,
and seen that some people dont see the link between the templars & freemasons.
found a video where they explain it.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhJh163uT1VHwJ683k

BTW this no AC this all real

Assassin_M
03-19-2012, 05:36 PM
it doesnt have to be real just because its in a video on the internet

Fouado_010
03-19-2012, 05:39 PM
i know but the history is pretty accurate

Assassin_M
03-19-2012, 05:41 PM
i know but the history is pretty accurate
Yeah, its pretty interesting, 50 seconds in it :p

Fouado_010
03-19-2012, 05:44 PM
it gets even more interesting belie dat

frogger504
03-19-2012, 05:45 PM
They do have a connection, and they are said by some by the Modern Templars (irl). Although in series they could also be Assassins.
I'm leaning towards Templars though, seeing as they in the following years (after AC3 setting) came into power and rose to the top...

Fouado_010
03-19-2012, 05:50 PM
They do have a connection, and they are said by some by the Modern Templars (irl). Although in series they could also be Assassins.
I'm leaning towards Templars though, seeing as they in the following years (after AC3 setting) came into power and rose to the top...
if AC is history is accurate then they are templars
the freemasons are the templars just another name for them.
watch the video it explains it all

D.I.D.
03-19-2012, 05:57 PM
hi guys new to the forum been lurking for awhile,
and seen that some people dont see the link between the templars & freemasons.
found a video where they explain it.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhJh163uT1VHwJ683k

BTW this no AC this all real

"Illuminati The Freemasonry And Zionism: The Master Plan To Rule The World?!"

Woah there.

Because this a load of bollocks.

Fouado_010
03-19-2012, 05:59 PM
[/FONT][/COLOR]Woah there.

Because this a load of bollocks.

if u dont believe it it's your own choice.
i just provide the info

D.I.D.
03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
if u dont believe it it's your own choice.
i just provide the info

Look at the info.

Of course there's some truth in it. Yes, Saddam Hussein was a puppet. He was applauded by Washington when he attempted to invade Iran in 1980, and received much help from the UK and US governments. It's all very shady.

However, he did not "gain control over 1/5 of the world's oil overnight". That is inaccurate and emotive language, used to reinforce this film's narrative of a age-old conspiratorial group which has "controlled major world events [...] for centuries". This is a false set-up. If the aim of this group is to create a one-world government and they are such expert puppet masters, why would it take centuries?

"From the shadows, the have engineered every major war, revolution and recession". This is patently false, but it sounds good if you don't know much about wars, revolutions and recessions. No doubt these people would consider the East India Trading Company to be part of this story, in which case, what about the revolutions stirred against the EIC? Or do they not count as "major"? I think we're talking about an awful lot of cherry-picking here to eliminate any and all inconvenient political movements as being in some way "minor".

"They control everything you read, everything you hear, and everything you see". Well, not too well apparently, since I've seen this kind of paranoid media and all kinds of protest media despite this alleged lockdown. I can read newspapers such as The Guardian as they pick apart serious conspiracies by oil companies in various parts of the world, or notably the collusion between Murdoch, the press and the UK police. I don't think that's what the authorities wanted to happen, do you?

Sure, Bush Snr's infamous "New World Order" speech was creepy. What an odd thing to do, if you're a lizard man working from "the shadows", as they again emotively state repeatedly. Why tell us the dastardly plan, like some kind of Bond villain? He said it because he thought the US public would like it - a reinforcement of the US's belief in itself as the ruling superpower. That didn't go so well, and now the US owes a huge amount of debt to the new top superpower. Oh well. And the roots of this speech come from where? "1095". Oh right.

"It is said blood ran in the streets knee-high to the horses". Well it didn't. That's impossible, just poetic language, so why repeat it? Because we're trying to get people's attention with fear and spooky imagery. Let's not have a sober discussion based on troublesome facts.

The Templars "learned the secret arts of the Kabbalah..." 'Secret arts'? More creepy assertions. Those Kabbalah must be really bad, eh?

"... an ancient form of Jewish magic along with its dark rites and rituals". Racism ahoy. Jewish dark rites, is it? So far, so suspect.

"The Jews had learned the arts of the pagans of ancient Egypt". There is no evidence for this whatsoever, or Kabbalah would be much older than it is. As it happens it wasn't fully set down until the early 11th century. Nobody can date it earlier than that, only to guess that the traditions had been hovering around in oral form for some centuries before. Compare that with the central Judaic religion itself.

Any evidence that the Knights Templar fought with the Scots at Bannockburn, or anywhere else? I doubt you've got any. But this video tells you that's true anyway.

We're supposed to believe the Templars then controlled the ascension of Kings and Queens of England. It's complete nonsense of course, since the actual history of the British monarchy has been an incredibly messy story. The almost constant power struggles until the 1800s involved many conflicting quarters from inside and outside England. If you actually look at the complete story of Henry VI, it's an astonishing debacle. Try and find the thread of power to any single group in what went on there.

We're told that the Templars expertly concealed themselves and everyone forgot about them. How convenient, and yet not. If the Templars hid themselves so well, how does this film-maker know what they were doing with such precision? More importantly, why are they revealing no factual evidence at all, and instead an endless string of footage bought from Channel 4 and other stations? We see enough spooky stills of old books, why not tell us what's written on those pages? This is not what a historian does. This is sleight of hand, which is what a conjurer does.

"In 1717 made their reappearance in Europe"...

Yeah 400 years should do it lads, let's say we're up and running again. Except no, they're not called Templars. So feeble.

Now at last, a hard statement: Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are Grand Patrons of the Freemasons? Any evidence? Of course not. It's probably in the shaaaaaadows.. .

And here it all falls apart. A secret society makes a plan for world domination.

1. Try and fail to dominate the Middle East
2. Govern the rise and fall of monarchs in England for a few centuries because you need a hobby while you're laying low
3. Create a new country called America
4. Have a half-hearted war with it and deliberately lose
5. Wait another century to have a civil war
6. Then in another century and a bit, start meddling in Israel, Iran and Iraq
7. World domination probably.

Hey, they play the long game, don't they. I can't imagine how many times these people got bored waiting and had to be told to stick to the one thousand year 7-point plan.

This is rubbish, and if the full film pulls in Zionism as the title suggests then it's dangerous rubbish. Anybody who believes this blatant manipulation and thinks themselves to be a free-thinker is a mug.

YuurHeen
03-19-2012, 07:27 PM
it doesnt have to be real just because its in a video on the internet

the most important lesson someone can learn in this age.

Jexx21
03-19-2012, 09:22 PM
tbh, for AC3 I think it's more likely that the freemasons are initially an Assassin funded group, and that the East Indian Trading company is either funded or made by the Templars.

Fouado_010
03-19-2012, 11:38 PM
1. Try and fail to dominate the Middle East
2. Govern the rise and fall of monarchs in England for a few centuries because you need a hobby while you're laying low
3. Create a new country called America
4. Have a half-hearted war with it and deliberately lose
5. Wait another century to have a civil war
6. Then in another century and a bit, start meddling in Israel, Iran and Iraq
7. World domination probably. .

if u dont believe it's all good .
but i have done my research for some years now and MOST things in that video make sense to me from things ive red.
but i will be goin in on this in the future

LightRey
03-20-2012, 02:26 AM
Still no.

GeneralTrumbo
03-20-2012, 09:39 AM
This is actually very interesting...

D.I.D.
03-20-2012, 01:06 PM
if u dont believe it's all good .
but i have done my research for some years now and MOST things in that video make sense to me from things ive red.
but i will be goin in on this in the future

It's not about believing, like it's a matter of faith.

If you've truly done your research, then I don't understand why you can't recognise something like this film as being the crock that it is. I hope you don't mean you have just read a lot of books with this kind of flavour, because that's not research. You'll never run out of sources which come at this from the same angle. Those sources have thrown away all of the inconvenient information for you, to make their conclusions seem stronger than they actually are, and you need to be especially suspicious of authors whose conclusions were arrived at before they wrote page one.

There's also an aspect of feasibility to this issue. Are there conspiracies? Certainly there are. I could go on for days about actual, verifiable conspiracies. There are really shocking, awful things that have happened which are almost unfathomably terrible. There are people with immense wealth, whose children and grandchildren have inherited that money. What's really hard to achieve is to get successive generations to inherit ideas, loyalty to a cause, and most of all a dedication to secrecy. If you don't keep it in a family, the protections are even worse; your recruitment is then enforced by punishment and reward. Since your reward - power - is the reason people join, you cannot guarantee that all inductees will fall into line with all your other demands.

Then there's the problem of the speed of information and retribution, which is slow. To give you an example: Abraham Lincoln's death was a huge event. It took more than a week for the news to reach London, in a time when human beings had dramatically increased their own speed of travel over that of their forebears. Imagine how much more slowly a secret would travel. We live in a much faster world today, but don't rate the past by today's technology.

People's secrets spread as they marry and divorce, gain and break friendships, have children, get drunk, go mad, suffer burglaries and die suddenly through accident or disease leaving behind a house full of information. Sometimes powerful people are captured and tortured. I don't care how good your grip on power is - nobody can keep that up for a millennium. As plenty of people have discovered to their cost, the threat of death is not enough to keep people's mouths shut, particularly if they gain many enemies who all want to kill them. We're just clever apes.

Human beings have an in-built fascination with patterns. It's a trait we've needed in order to maximise our food supply: that when we did action x, result y occurred. It's a plausible explanation for why human beings are religious, because we can also make big leaps in correlation and perceived causality. B. F. Skinner discovered that other animals have this behaviour too. Pigeons display behaviour which we would recognise in a human as superstition.

http://youtu.be/I_ctJqjlrHA

The writers of these fake histories have made use of the human talent for deception. They've joined up the gaps between events by telling lies to bridge them. Perhaps even those writers don't believe it's a big deal, if they truly believe the premise of an overarching sect who control human affairs, and believe the end justifies the means. If that's the case, you should pick new voices who are smarter than pigeons.

Also, please remember this: Jewish people have had horrendous treatment for centuries. The idea of the "crafty Jew", using magic and subterfuge, comes from a time when racism against Jewish people was far worse than it is today. Northern Europeans in particular genuinely believed Jews to be subhuman, and to see Jewish people achieve any kind of success made them crazy: if they could not see the Jews as equal, then a twisted logic arose that whatever a Jewish person had done to achieve success must be some kind of evil. Don't fall for this nonsense.

LightRey
03-20-2012, 01:18 PM
It's not about believing, like it's a matter of faith.

If you've truly done your research, then I don't understand why you can't recognise something like this film as being the crock that it is. I hope you don't mean you have just read a lot of books with this kind of flavour, because that's not research. You'll never run out of sources which come at this from the same angle. Those sources have thrown away all of the inconvenient information for you, to make their conclusions seem stronger than they actually are, and you need to be especially suspicious of authors whose conclusions were arrived at before they wrote page one.

There's also an aspect of feasibility to this issue. Are there conspiracies? Certainly there are. I could go on for days about actual, verifiable conspiracies. There are really shocking, awful things that have happened which are almost unfathomably terrible. There are people with immense wealth, whose children and grandchildren have inherited that money. What's really hard to achieve is to get successive generations to inherit ideas, loyalty to a cause, and most of all a dedication to secrecy. If you don't keep it in a family, the protections are even worse; your recruitment is then enforced by punishment and reward. Since your reward - power - is the reason people join, you cannot guarantee that all inductees will fall into line with all your other demands.

Then there's the problem of the speed of information and retribution, which is slow. To give you an example: Abraham Lincoln's death was a huge event. It took more than a week for the news to reach London, in a time when human beings had dramatically increased their own speed of travel over that of their forebears. Imagine how much more slowly a secret would travel. We live in a much faster world today, but don't rate the past by today's technology.

People's secrets spread as they marry and divorce, gain and break friendships, have children, get drunk, go mad, suffer burglaries and die suddenly through accident or disease leaving behind a house full of information. Sometimes powerful people are captured and tortured. I don't care how good your grip on power is - nobody can keep that up for a millennium. As plenty of people have discovered to their cost, the threat of death is not enough to keep people's mouths shut, particularly if they gain many enemies who all want to kill them. We're just clever apes.

Human beings have an in-built fascination with patterns. It's a trait we've needed in order to maximise our food supply: that when we did action x, result y occurred. It's a plausible explanation for why human beings are religious, because we can also make big leaps in correlation and perceived causality. B. F. Skinner discovered that other animals have this behaviour too. Pigeons display behaviour which we would recognise in a human as superstition.

http://youtu.be/I_ctJqjlrHA

The writers of these fake histories have made use of the human talent for deception. They've joined up the gaps between events by telling lies to bridge them. Perhaps even those writers don't believe it's a big deal, if they truly believe the premise of an overarching sect who control human affairs, and believe the end justifies the means. If that's the case, you should pick new voices who are smarter than pigeons.

Also, please remember this: Jewish people have had horrendous treatment for centuries. The idea of the "crafty Jew", using magic and subterfuge, comes from a time when racism against Jewish people was far worse than it is today. Northern Europeans in particular genuinely believed Jews to be subhuman, and to see Jewish people achieve any kind of success made them crazy: if they could not see the Jews as equal, then a twisted logic arose that whatever a Jewish person had done to achieve success must be some kind of evil. Don't fall for this nonsense.

Very good post. I agree wholeheartedly.