PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer DLC Extra Content Maps

MissJenniferS
03-19-2012, 02:12 AM
I've had the Extra Map DLC for a while now, and after two months, I still haven't gotten a match on any of them. The "Custom Match" finder never finds a game room with them. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, if it's possible, can I get a refund?

AntiChrist7
03-19-2012, 11:17 AM
there arent that many people ho have bought the dlc, so you wont find that man games on them. also the last two weeks the servers have been going off and on.

no you cant get a refund

RexNovus
03-19-2012, 09:12 PM
I've had the Extra Map DLC for a while now, and after two months, I still haven't gotten a match on any of them. The "Custom Match" finder never finds a game room with them. Does anyone else have this problem? Also, if it's possible, can I get a refund?

It's hard to find a match/lobby with the new maps, especially when you're not playing with friends.
However, if you search for any gametype on the new maps, you should find something (although often not the gametype you want to play in the end..). The game puts me in Artefact Attack or whatever it is called quite often on the new maps, Deathmatch too. So it's far from impossible, but if you're out of luck and can't find or start a lobby yourself, then you better try the old maps. Saves a lot of waiting time ;)

TB_Jaybird
03-20-2012, 12:03 PM
I have played a total of TWO matches on the newly purchased maps. That was when they first came out and now i am not able to make myself wait long enough now cos it takes forever so i gave up a long time ago. Shame really cos i liked all the new maps as well as the old ones.

Xr1Xs
03-20-2012, 03:22 PM
I got the DLC as soon as it was advertised and only got to use the new maps during the free demo period which everyone had access to!

Now, no matter how many times I try, I've never been able to get a match ever since - Way to go! :mad:

It would help if they went into general rotation, I suppose, but if that happens those of us who bought the maps should be credited for them against a future purchase, or else be given our next DLC-Pack for free. If there aren't going to be any more for Revelations, then we should get some free non-collector's edition DLC in AC-III (if we buy that title).

YazX_
03-20-2012, 04:18 PM
rest assured, they havent opened the maps for everyone, the new maps are only available for ppl who bought the DLC, this is a new marketing approach to make us buy this crap.

but the majority of community is not willing to buy them for a broken game that DLC and money come before fixing the real game

RexNovus
03-20-2012, 10:14 PM
rest assured, they havent opened the maps for everyone, the new maps are only available for ppl who bought the DLC, this is a new marketing approach to make us buy this crap.

but the majority of community is not willing to buy them for a broken game that DLC and money come before fixing the real game

The new maps aren't crap, they are (in my opinion) better than the stock maps. Still, I understand why hardly anyone pays to get them when the servers are as broken as can be, aswell as the whole matchmaking and game itself.

AntiChrist7
03-20-2012, 11:03 PM
dyers, imperial and jerusalem are indeed nice (although a lot of people walk on the sheets in dyers DM

but the 3 old maps are terrible. firenze is even a worse roof map than MSM, and siena is very small

RexNovus
03-21-2012, 01:17 PM
dyers, imperial and jerusalem are indeed nice (although a lot of people walk on the sheets in dyers DM

but the 3 old maps are terrible. firenze is even a worse roof map than MSM, and siena is very small

I really love the layout of Firenze, but unfortunately I must agree that the map gets ruined literally every time I play on it because of the roofing. I blame the players though, not the map. Roofing in general is very, very annoying and I kinda hope for an option in the next game to turn it off. Two settings, one where you can roof, one where you can't. I know this takes away an element of the game, but I'm getting rather fed up with all the roofers (especiallly the lame ones who wait on a roof, throw smoke and stun :/)

I like Siena, it sure is small but atleast you can't really roof a lot there. This is the map I get the best scores at, simply because I can actuallly use stealth (mainly play this in Wanted).

MSM, yea.. Well. You said it all, roofing all the way lol. Sad..