PDA

View Full Version : A thought about Multi Skills

PlasticAssasin8
03-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Now im not sure if this could be done but.
Hows about as you progress through the ranks and into prestige the game gets progressively harder.

For example, a lvl 1 player gets the "B" further out like it was, as they progress each lvl the radius gets smaller.
Sort of like a handicap system until it gets to the point where when you are above prestige everyone is the same. Of course there are a lot of other things that could be done in that way but i gave that as an example.

xjjm420x
03-19-2012, 12:36 AM
To be honest i think everything should be equal so when you would lose said benefits you wont feel lost without them. BTW I started playing way after my brother was playing acb mp. First game was an assassinate game after i saw my brother playing it. During my learning period i was getting into lobbies with manicdragonfang and really never wanted some unfair advantage over him i just thought i am learning how to play effectively and he has nearly mastered the game mode. So my answer is no learn to play the game while having the game be as fair as possible. obviously you will need to unlock abilities and perks to see what best fits you and your playstyle but other than that the game is pretty much a level playing field. So good luck to all the noobs out there. Assassinate is the mode you should all play your first games in (Noobs)