PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Lucy will come back?

stingray10
03-18-2012, 08:15 PM
I just don't feel that Lucy is dead, i think she'll be brought back, in crude terms, as a reward from Juno and the others or with the use of the apple or some other artifact. Even though lucy was a templar, i still think that she was trying to be good...

rileypoole1234
03-18-2012, 08:16 PM
She's been buried. She's not coming back. She was a Templar.

masterfenix2009
03-18-2012, 08:17 PM
No. And I hope she stays dead.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:19 PM
I just don't feel that Lucy is dead, i think she'll be brought back, in crude terms, as a reward from Juno and the others or with the use of the apple or some other artifact. Even though lucy was a templar, i still think that she was trying to be good...

All Templars are trying to do/be good.

Lucy is dead and Shaun personally buried her.

I don't mind her staying dead.

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Yes i do, ive always thought this. I dont think they would build up a character and take her away in a crappy spinoff then explain who she really was in a DLC.

freddie_1897
03-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Maybe she was a (drum roll) 'triple agent'??

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Maybe she was a (drum roll) 'triple agent'??
What other faction?

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:33 PM
What other faction?
A triple agent does not have to serve a third party. A triple agent can be referring to someone who's pretending to be pretending to serve group A, but is actually working for group B, but is actually still working for group A.

naran6142
03-18-2012, 08:34 PM

from the dead? that would be worst than making her traitor

D.I.D.
03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
The importance of that character to Desmond is mostly built up in people's heads, when they expected the story to go a different way. She's really not that big a deal in the game.

Since they want new customers to feel like they can pick up AC3 without playing the others, it would be a terrible move to have have suddenly pop up and go "ta-daaah, not dead". The fans would be thinking "what?", and the new players would be thinking "who? And wtf's going on with her mouth?".

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
A triple agent does not have to serve a third party. A triple agent can be referring to someone who's pretending to be pretending to serve group A, but is actually working for group B, but is actually still working for group A.

Ah, okay.

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Ahhhhh
Lucy is dead, she`s not coming back..
Ezio didnt have a secret conversation with Desmond..
Ezio wasnt killed..
The city in the final ACR cinematic is TWCB city, not a human one..
AND AC III WILL NOT HAVE GOODY GOODY AMERICANS !!!!!!!!!!

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Ahhhhh
Ezio wasnt killed..

Pictures or it didnt happen.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Ahhhhh
Ezio wasnt killed..

Desmond is secretly Spider-Man.

YuurHeen
03-18-2012, 09:05 PM
even if the writers would have wanted it, she is not coming back.

Sick_one12
03-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Ahhhhh
Ezio wasnt killed..

I agree with everything you said but what do you mean with "ezio didnt have a secret conversation with Desmond"?where did that come from?:)

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 09:25 PM
I agere with everything you said but what do you mean with "ezio didnt have a secret conversation with Desmond"?where did that come from?:)
Some one here actually thinks that when Ezio told Desmond to "listen" he actually had a secret conversation with him..

Sick_one12
03-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Some one here actually thinks that when Ezio told Desmond to "listen" he actually had a secret conversation with him..

thanks:)well....then only one question comes to my mind:WHY:confused::D

itsamea-mario
03-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Desmond is actually Jesus.
Vidic is Satan pretending to be darth vader, pretending to be spiderman pretending to be a german woman, pretending to be Santa claus, pretending to be a Templar scientist.

Vidic is also desmonds real father.

And Lucy is actually a remote controlled love bot, controlled by the legion of doom, who are the real enemies.

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 09:41 PM
Desmond is actually Jesus.
Vidic is Satan pretending to be darth vader, pretending to be spiderman pretending to be a german woman, pretending to be Santa claus, pretending to be a Templar scientist.

Vidic is also desmonds real father.

And Lucy is actually a remote controlled love bot, controlled by the legion of doom, who are the real enemies.
That is not true..
Vidic is working at Abstergo, a Templar front Company..
And Lucy is an assassin turned Templar due to loneliness..
What are you talking about ?

frogger504
03-18-2012, 09:42 PM
thanks:)well....then only one question comes to my mind:WHY:confused::D

Because the scene cuts off when he says listen to go to a loading screen, that cutscene with TWCB was all known information, Desmond stands up and says; I know what to do. Ezio said he had a message for Desmond. Ezio didn't know about the Sync Nexus and couldn't purposely trigger it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2mdxGQb2OI
(5:30 to flash)

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Because the scene cuts off when he says listen to go to a loading screen, that cutscene with TWCB was all known information, Desmond stands up and says; I know what to do. Ezio said he had a message for Desmond. Ezio didn't know about the Sync Nexus and couldn't purposely trigger it.

Ezio didnt say he had a message for Desmond..
He just said "listen"

itsamea-mario
03-18-2012, 09:45 PM
That is not true..
Vidic is working at Abstergo, a Templar front Company..
And Lucy is an assassin turned Templar due to loneliness..
What are you talking about ?

They're all pawns in a game between the legion of doom the the MLP ponies.
It's a secret war that's been going on since the beginning of time.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 09:46 PM
They're all pawns in a game between the legion of doom the the MLP ponies.
It's a secret war that's been going on since the beginning of time.

This, Ezio was actually a descendant of Yoda.

Ezio didnt say he had a message for Desmond..
He just said "listen"

He was a conduit for a message that eludes his understanding. We already had a thread about it and came to an understanding, why is it still being discussed?

itsamea-mario
03-18-2012, 10:45 PM
This, Ezio was actually a descendant of Yoda.

He was a conduit for a message that eludes his understanding. We already had a thread about it and came to an understanding, why is it still being discussed?

And Altair is descended from optimus prime.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 11:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2mdxGQb2OI
(5:30 to flash)
No, it doesn't "cut off". It's an actual flash. Notice how the apple gets brighter. That's where the light comes from.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 11:49 PM
And Altair is descended from optimus prime.

Conner from Link I believe.