PDA

View Full Version : The AC3 Horror thread - A humor thread.

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 07:11 PM
Imagine coming home from the midnight release of AC3, rushing to put it in your console or PC. Sitting excitedly through the loading screens, only to find out the game is a FPS shooter in line with Call of Duty, with unlimited ammo and a regenerative health system, and it's not even a good FPS!

Or, Imagine putting in the disk, starting to play and then realizing you have an annoying 10 second load sequence every 4 minutes(Play the PS3 version of Call of Juarez 2 to experience something like this).

What is the worst thing you think they could do to the AC franchise, or what accidental mistakes do you think they can make that will make the game completely terrible?
This thread is purely for humor and not to be taken seriously.

D.I.D.
03-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Imagine coming home from the midnight release of AC3, rushing to put it in your console or PC. Sitting excitedly through the loading screens, only to find out the game is a FPS shooter in line with Call of Duty, with unlimited ammo and a regenerative health system, and it's not even a good FPS!

Look on the bright side: manual aiming :)

oliacr
03-18-2012, 07:18 PM
If they make it after 1820. It can be horrible!

The best eras (years) for Assassin's creed is only the Ancient eras like : Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, China ; Or the middle ages until the year 1820!

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 07:45 PM

The best eras (years) for Assassin's creed is only the Ancient eras like : Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, China ; Or the middle ages until the year 1820!

What's the significance of 1820?

Although putting in the disk and finding out that the American Revolution setting was a lie, and that the game is taking place in World War II, would be horrible.

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 07:51 PM

I disagree, look up "Splinter Cell: Conviction 07 Gameplay" on youtube and after 15 minutes tell me that you don't want a modern *** Creed. Sorry i can't provide a link, im on my phone and do not know how to work it on here :/

D.I.D.
03-18-2012, 07:58 PM

Those are all good, but I don't agree that it can't go later than that.

We've been over how feasible a Victorian England AC would be, and it would certainly work, but the more I look at the period the more I think the best part of the Victorian era would be right at the end: 1890-1901.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:01 PM
I wanna see an Assassin's Creed Transformers crossover game.

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 08:02 PM

That would be better than an Assassin's Creed my little pony crossover. xD

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 08:03 PM
I think the worst thing that could possibly happen to AC would be if they replaced the voices of all the main characters to famous pop singers in an attempt to draw in a new crowd of fans, and having desmond's new voice be Justin Bieber, Connor's would be Michael Jackson, and the game soundtrack would consist of only Rebecca Black songs without the option to turn the volume down or off in game or on your TV.

JCearlyyears
I guess this wouldn't be entirely bad, but you put in the disc, and then it turns out that everything they said about the American Revolution is a lie, no connor, and it is a game entirely for Desmond.

One that would be entirely bad is the same first part, no american revolution, but instead, it's another Ezio game.

freddie_1897
You play the entire game and find that it was all a dream and Desmond was actually a sci-fi nerd

JCearlyyears
03-18-2012, 08:04 PM

You're kidding right?

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:05 PM
You're kidding right?
no.

stop thinking anything you don't agree with isn't possible.

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 08:07 PM
I think the worst thing that could possibly happen to AC would be if they replaced the voices of all the main characters to famous pop singers in an attempt to draw in a new crowd of fans, and having desmond's new voice be Justin Bieber, Connor's would be Michael Jackson, and the game soundtrack would consist of only Rebecca Black songs without the option to turn the volume down or off in game or on your TV.

I dunno, Michael Jackson coming back from the dead to do the voices for Connor, would be interesting. Unless they recorded them before he died.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:08 PM
no.

stop thinking anything you don't agree with isn't possible.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/41787_214277156210_9019_n.jpg

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:11 PM
...is this directed to me?

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 08:14 PM
I dunno, Michael Jackson coming back from the dead to do the voices for Connor, would be interesting. Unless they recorded them before he died.

Michael jackson isnt dead, he faked his death and went into hiding under the white house where he secretly runs the country and the rest of the world.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:14 PM

He doesn't agree so obviously, yes.

I personally don't know about that, but I'd love a First Person Assassin's Creed

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:17 PM
He doesn't agree so obviously, yes.

I personally don't know about that, but I'd love a First Person Assassin's Creed
how do you know he doesn't agree, he didn't say anything.

stop assuming things.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:18 PM
It is. Aside from the obvious problem of these 2 being completely different franchises, which basically reduces the likelihood of a crossover to very close to 0, there are numerous problems regarding the story, especially regarding the history of Earth itself.

There's also the issue of Transformers, unlike Assassin's Creed, being about giant robot aliens​.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:20 PM
It is. Aside from the obvious problem of these 2 being completely different franchises, which basically reduces the likelihood of a crossover to very close to 0, there are numerous problems regarding the story, especially regarding the history of Earth itself.

There's also the issue of Transformers, unlike Assassin's Creed, being about giant robot aliens​.

Told ya, also, it's a humor thread, facts not welcome!

I'm interested in the concept Jexx, how do you propose it be like?

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:25 PM

I was half joking. And being that Earth was simply one of the transformers (I think) that collected a lot of dirt and rubble and such and eventually became an actual planet, and we don't know how to Earth was formed in Assassin's Creed, I don't see how their conflict in that regards. Truthfully, I think the series could mesh well together. Of course, that is a better setting for fan fiction than an official game.

I would also love an Assassin's Creed Naruto crossover game. But again, a better setting for fanfiction.

Don't be disappointed in me when behind my inane ramblings I actually have thought out ideas. Assassin's Creed is like Naruto though, in the fact that I feel like there are a lot of things it could be combined with and still make sense.

I've tried to think up other combinations, like Mass Effect and Transformers, but that's impossible. Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed even has some issues, because the Protheans originally studied the Humans and may of interfered with the development of Humans, but obviously with Assassin's Creed mixed in, those humans would of been TWCB.

Still, I tend to think out my ideas, and I think Transformers and Assassin's Creed together could potentially be a sound idea. Especially since the Autobots and the Decepticons are just black and white versions of the Assassins and Templars.

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 08:27 PM
*** Creed 3:Revenge of the Fallen
Obviously the deceptoconowhatevers would be those beggars from AC1 and the autobots would be the Assassins and it would be an ongoing war of the deceptocons just pestering the autobots then getting asshurt whenever the autobots give them a firm punch in the face letting them know that they dont have any money. Later they change their tactics and have sex changes, forming the bards (or whatever they're called :/ ) and continueing on their quest to annoy the assassins. In AC3 they discover a new piece of eden, the All Spark that gives them the ability to create stuff.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I was half joking. And being that Earth was simply one of the transformers (I think) that collected a lot of dirt and rubble and such and eventually became an actual planet, and we don't know how to Earth was formed in Assassin's Creed, I don't see how their conflict in that regards. Truthfully, I think the series could mesh well together. Of course, that is a better setting for fan fiction than an official game.

I would also love an Assassin's Creed Naruto crossover game. But again, a better setting for fanfiction.

Don't be disappointed in me when behind my inane ramblings I actually have thought out ideas. Assassin's Creed is like Naruto though, in the fact that I feel like there are a lot of things it could be combined with and still make sense.

I've tried to think up other combinations, like Mass Effect and Transformers, but that's impossible. Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed even has some issues, because the Protheans originally studied the Humans and may of interfered with the development of Humans, but obviously with Assassin's Creed mixed in, those humans would of been TWCB.

Still, I tend to think out my ideas, and I think Transformers and Assassin's Creed together could potentially be a sound idea. Especially since the Autobots and the Decepticons are just black and white versions of the Assassins and Templars.

Ah, I see it now.

I would like that, also Naruto and AC? EPIC!

reddragonhrcro
03-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Horror?Where are the zombies?

beatledude210
03-18-2012, 08:46 PM
The game turns out to be another Modern Warfare at the end. Captain Price kills Desmond and the team, and then there is explosions, gunfire, wrecked helicopters, and some creepy Russian guy. Then Price is fading out, and somehow manages to kill the antagonist. Isn't it great? I mean, it's not as if this has already happened in other Call of duty games.

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 08:47 PM
The game turns out to be another Modern Warfare at the end. Captain Price kills Desmond and the team, and then there is explosions, gunfire, wrecked helicopters, and some creepy Russian guy. Then Price is fading out, and somehow manages to kill the antagonist. Isn't it great? I mean, it's not as if this has already happened in other Call of duty games.

Well actually its completely new because now they have new guns like the scar-L instead of scar-H. *facepalm*

FilipinoNinja67
03-18-2012, 08:49 PM

You want to see horrific? Look up this movie called Justin Bieber Never Say Never and tell me you are'nt afraid of turning on the radio and hearing his voice. D:

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 09:17 PM

Zombies lost their scare once they became mainstream. Although I love the Walking Dead, season finale tonight :D.

A first person AC wouldn't be bad(if it was like Mirrors Edge in terms of free running), but a First Person Shooter AC, would suck.

JCearlyyears
03-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Zombies lost their scare once they became mainstream. Although I love the Walking Dead, season finale tonight :D.

A first person AC wouldn't be bad(if it was like Mirrors Edge in terms of free running), but a First Person Shooter AC, would suck.

I think an option to play in first person would be great.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 09:24 PM
What about a Third person shooter AC?

Limed_-
03-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Putting the disc in and realising the hidden gun and teleport still exist.

Putting the disc in and realising the graphics are Japanese cartoons or manga.

Putting the disc in and realising... I don't even know.

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Putting the Disk into the tray.................... and not take out again........ EVER !!!!!

Sick_one12
03-18-2012, 09:32 PM
personally i would hate it if at the end of assassins creed III its revealed that everything that happened in the Desmond timeline was also experienced by someone inside the animus......his son or someone like that:P that would be just awful...

its most likely not gonna happen and thats a good thing but anyway:)

JCearlyyears
03-18-2012, 09:39 PM
personally i would hate it if at the end of assassins creed III its revealed that everything that happened in the Desmond timeline was also experienced by someone inside the animus......his son or someone like that:P that would be just awful...

It would explain why when you pause the game as Desmond, it has animus noises.

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 09:45 PM

That would be very "Inception" like.

Although there was a movie back in the late 90's early 2000's about going into the 1950's through a computer simulation or something. I don't think you were limited to ancestors, but if you died, who ever's body you were taking control of, would get your body in the present. In the end you found out that it was all a simulation of someone in the future, or something. It's been ages since I saw the movie, and I'll be ****ed if I can find it, let alone remember it.

I think an option to play in first person would be great.

As long as the gameplay does not change between First Person and Third, this wouldn't be an issue. The Hitman games(at least Hitman 2 and Hitman Contracts) let's you play in First person if you want too.

reddragonhrcro
03-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Well actually its completely new because now they have new guns like the scar-L instead of scar-H. *facepalm*
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Tactical_76914c_133816.jpg

You want to see horrific? Look up this movie called Justin Bieber Never Say Never and tell me you are'nt afraid of turning on the radio and hearing his voice. D:
The name enough is scary.O_O

Playing RE3 and being chased by Nemesis is still scary after all the years,especialy if you outrun him then suddendly he comes rushing at you when you think that your safe in the next room.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 09:55 PM
It would explain why when you pause the game as Desmond, it has animus noises.

I would love that.

De Filosoof
03-18-2012, 10:03 PM
It would be horror if they made the templars the good guys and the assassins the bad guys in AC3 ;).

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 10:04 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Tactical_76914c_133816.jpg

The name enough is scary.O_O

Playing RE3 and being chased by Nemesis is still scary after all the years,especialy if you outrun him then suddendly he comes rushing at you when you think that your safe in the next room.

This is the reason I've never completed an RE game(Save for 4 & 5). I've played Veronica and 0, and I owned the remake of 1 for the game cube.

JumpInTheFire13
03-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Because MJ is totally alive to do that...

LightRey
03-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Yup, just like Elvis, who will of course be voicing Vidic.

Limed_-
03-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Yup, just like Elvis, who will of course be voicing Vidic.

What about Johnny Cash? I heard he will be voicing Daniel Cross.

itsamea-mario
03-19-2012, 12:01 AM
Benjamin franklin will be voiced by Miley Cyrus.

beatledude210
03-19-2012, 12:02 AM
What about Johnny Cash? I heard he will be voicing Daniel Cross.

What are you guy's talking about? Elvis and Johnny Cash are dead. Obviously it will be John Lennon as Daniel and Jim Morrison as Vidic.

frogger504
03-19-2012, 12:03 AM
Babe Ruth will be William

Limed_-
03-19-2012, 12:08 AM
I have breaking news. Altair's evil twin brother Max Razer will be voicing Connor.
I found this in the official ubisoft files, if you don't believe me you can... oh wait.

timbobdennehy
03-19-2012, 02:02 AM
having a zombie mode,like at the end of CoD world at war.i hate against the clock and time limits.
or maybe the mentor verses aliens or the predator.

kriegerdesgottes
03-19-2012, 02:05 AM
My biggest fear is getting ACIII and putting it in my PS3 and then getting the yellow light of death.

JCearlyyears
03-19-2012, 02:19 AM
It would be terrible if Desmond went into another coma.

smengler
03-19-2012, 02:57 AM
It would be terrible if the game ends with a more confusing ending than ACB. I'll take a guess at what the ending of AC3 will be. Lucy will still be alive, but she was transformed into one of TWCB by a piece of Eden. Juno then comes and kills Lucy for real this time (just because). Desmond, who is now angry, finds a new hidden blade with a built in machine gun and laser, who goes after Vidic and his baton-wielding people. Then Desmond learns that the only way to save the world is to do something completely random like killing all of the Assassins. That's the end of the game. Judging by the previous endings, mine sounds reasonable, doesn't it? Just joking of course.

FilipinoNinja67
03-19-2012, 04:35 AM

Actually if you will read one of my previous posts you will see that i revealed the MJ conspiracy that i found on the interweb. Thus making it true because the interweb is like TV, everything on both are definitly true.

Lonesoldier2012
03-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Everyone of these thread on every forum is something like finding a COD disc.

beatledude210
03-19-2012, 07:50 PM
It would be terrible if the game ends with a more confusing ending than ACB. I'll take a guess at what the ending of AC3 will be. Lucy will still be alive, but she was transformed into one of TWCB by a piece of Eden. Juno then comes and kills Lucy for real this time (just because). Desmond, who is now angry, finds a new hidden blade with a built in machine gun and laser, who goes after Vidic and his baton-wielding people. Then Desmond learns that the only way to save the world is to do something completely random like killing all of the Assassins. That's the end of the game. Judging by the previous endings, mine sounds reasonable, doesn't it? Just joking of course.

You really had me there for a second.

pacmanate
03-19-2012, 08:24 PM
You put the disc in and get an error message that the "disc cannot be read"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

agitatedchimp
03-20-2012, 12:45 AM
I guess this wouldn't be entirely bad, but you put in the disc, and then it turns out that everything they said about the American Revolution is a lie, no connor, and it is a game entirely for Desmond.

One that would be entirely bad is the same first part, no american revolution, but instead, it's another Ezio game.

LOL'ed at the thought of this xD

agitatedchimp
03-20-2012, 12:49 AM
We finish the game only to find out that someone has been using the animus in the future to see desmonds memories to see Ezio's memories to see Altairs memories!
ASSASSACEPTION

GLHS
03-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Everyone of these thread on every forum is something like finding a COD disc.

And then the devs wonder why everybody hates CoD so much. Wait, no they don't. B/c they live in a fake world where everybody loves CoD and thinks it's the greatest game ever and where they're always the best game every year.

reddragonhrcro
03-20-2012, 11:18 AM
My biggest fear is getting ACIII and putting it in my PS3 and then getting the yellow light of death.

That happened to me on the ACR MP beta...