PDA

View Full Version : 2 gates still LOCKED on Animus Island?!?

Konzti
03-18-2012, 06:04 PM
I don't think anybody mentioned it yet, so here goes: Why are the two gates, that hinted at the "Lost Archive" DLC still not open? Does it have to do with the fact that the DLC is accessible via the main menu and not through Animus Island, as it was maybe originally intended by Ubisoft? If somebody has a clue, please share it...

Greetings, Konzti

LightRey
03-18-2012, 06:09 PM
I did a few times. Never made a thread about it though. It's very puzzling and it doesn't seem like there's going to be any new DLC either.

naran6142
03-18-2012, 07:16 PM
I also remember an interview that escoblades did where he brought up the repair towers... darby's reaction seemed to imply that something was going to happen with those

but who knows...

beatledude210
03-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Interesting. I noticed this myself, but haven't made any thought to it.

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Im waiting for someone to come barging in here saying "maybe these gates lead to Eden" or or maybe "These gates were built by lucy to contact desmond from the dead" or how about this "These gates were made telepathically by Ezio to see how desmond is doing" and my favorite "maybe there is another DLC"

LightRey
03-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Im waiting for someone to come barging in here saying "maybe these gates lead to Eden" or or maybe "These gates were built by lucy to contact desmond from the dead" or how about this "These gates were made telepathically by Ezio to see how desmond is doing" and my favorite "maybe there is another DLC"

Maybe one crap goes through the gate, meets another crap, decides the future for all humanity with the other crap and then they both come out the other gate.

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Maybe one crap goes through the gate, meets another crap, decides the future for all humanity with the other crap and then they both come out the other gate.
Craps deciding our future..... My prayers have been Answered !!

naran6142
03-18-2012, 10:08 PM

I guess that person is you... :p

De Filosoof
03-18-2012, 10:25 PM
It's probably just one of the many glitches ACR has.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 10:27 PM
I think there will be another DLC

Assassin_M
03-18-2012, 10:31 PM
I think there will be another DLC
Right on schedule..

LightRey
03-18-2012, 11:43 PM
Right on schedule..
Indeed. I'm starting to think he's really just a troll.

younas456
03-19-2012, 12:09 AM
has someone tried to restart the game from a new game, because maybe you just have to load a new patched game. just thinking outside the box.
just like in ac:b in the "da vinci disappearance" DLC you get an email, that says something about the cordinates you get.
my point is, you couldn't read your emails, when your in the coma after the end of the game.

kalo.yanis
03-19-2012, 12:46 AM
Or maybe, just maybe... they were added for aesthetic purposes.

Crazy, I know.

Assassin_M
03-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Or maybe, just maybe... they were added for aesthetic purposes.

Crazy, I know.
Dont waste your time..
Everything is there for a reason for these people here..
Yeah Ubi`s driven them all nuts..