PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Think AC III Will/Should Start?

gp2razor
03-18-2012, 12:45 PM
I think it'll start with desmond, summarising everything of importance that has occured, and then he will reveal what Ezio said to him and explain what Jupiter said to him in detail.
Also, how do you think the Animus 3.0 will be introduced?

freddie_1897
03-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Ezip didn't tell him anything, he Passed on jupiters message when he said 'now listen'

brick177
03-18-2012, 01:44 PM
They said in one of the GI interviews that we assassinate someone within the first 30 seconds of the game. To me, this means either we start the game in a bleeding effect sequence, or Desmond has to fight his way into the Grand Temple right off the bat.

rob.davies2014
03-18-2012, 02:52 PM
I think it would be cool if they arrived at the Grand Temple and there are Templars already there (Hence the early assassination) and the Temple resembled that of Solomon's Temple at the beginning of AC1 in terms of feeling and layout. I think it would give it a nice sense of unity :)

pacmanate
03-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Well 30 seconds of the game.... I don't know who Desmond would kill in the middle of nowhere, so maybe he does experience a bleeding effect of Connor in his later years killing someone

JCearlyyears
03-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Lost Archive SPOILER ALERT ________Desmond wakes up from the animus, says " I know what we have to do." and so they go outside, the templars sent for William at the end of the multiplayer come, and you kill some of them. Daniel Cross will likely be there. So maybe you kill Daniel Cross, although it is fairly early in the game, and the most introduction he gets is a fight, but they said assassinate, not kill so I think you kill someone important. (Sure, they say assassinate even when you aren't killing important people, but I'd imagine that they would say you kill someone in the first 30 seconds, not assassinate. ) Some templars get away, most actually, considering they say assassinate someone, not some people. You go into the grand temple, and you get all of the information from all the other temples and so you don't have to go to the other temples unless there are pieces of eden within, which is unlikely because it would be weird for them to put all of the information there and still make you go to the others, but I guess it's good to know what to do all at once instead of it being all separated, but wouldn't it be awkward if they made only a small part of all of these cities so you could go to the temples? Also, how would they get around? The temples are everywhere, it would take months to get to them all. I do think he goes to Masyaf, because Ezio left the apple of Eden there, his hookblade, his sword, and probably goes back to leave him something else that's cool. I don't know why his arm was glowing though, and maybe he'll use the apple to see TWCB. I wonder what they'll let you do with the apple in this one. I almost forgot, the reason why he'd go to masyaf mainly is to get the apple of eden, which can't end up in templar hands. I suppose it is (leaveable?) because the templars don't know about it as far as we know, but it would be good for Desmond to have 2. I also just remembered, there is a temple beneath masyaf, which is how Altair got the memory seals.
Desmond likely gets the information he needs to either save or doom the world, considering Juno said "They must suffer as we suffered." And the reason Subject 16 didn't want to help her. Though, something convinced him to do it.
Desmond has to find "Eve", probably have kids which would most likely bring about the return of TWCB and he also has to somehow stop the satellite, and the solar flare. The problem with Desmond having kids is it takes months to make them, he doesn't have months, which likely means that TWCB have a plan to stop the end of the world so their race can continue on, and then I suppose, make them(humans) suffer as they(TWCB)suffered. I think Desmond will survive, partly because it would be really weird if he couldn't free roam at the end like the others, and if he died, yet you could still free roam at the end.
I think Lucy is still alive, I've heard of the templars doing some weird stuff.

This is all me guessing what happens because of the pieces being put together from the previous games. I actually have only heard one thing about Desmond this year and they didn't even specify Desmond. For all we know, he could wake up and say " I know what we have to do." and lay back down, being the thing he has to do, and then you play as Connor, although that is unlikely, though I do remember something about them saying they want you to get to play as the ancestor as fast as possible, and ALL of the information from the temples would not be quick, unless he somehow plugs into the temple and downloads the info into his brain. Or, as some of you said, there may be a bleeding effect sequence.

Razrback16
03-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Think Desmond will meet Hannah Mueller?

gp2razor
03-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Think Desmond will meet Hannah Mueller?

That depends on her fate in The Chain. (If she's in it)

Acrimonious_Nin
03-18-2012, 03:36 PM
I think that its funny how in the GI articles when they are saying what the game has in store some where in a dark corner of explaining things they add ''..connor will hunt with a new revamped economic system, you will have to fight based on speed and momentum..and there is desmond stuff...'' XD that is all? desmond stuff ? is that a box that says desmond stuff in the van as they move around >_>....following the game structure the game will start with desmond getting out of the van, and killing shaun for being a jerk rather than being useful.. then kills everyone else while maniacly screaming ''Nothing is true, Everything is permitted'' >_> ...

reddragonhrcro
03-18-2012, 03:38 PM
I think that its funny how in the GI articles when they are saying what the game has in store some where in a dark corner of explaining things they add ''..connor will hunt with a new revamped economic system, you will have to fight based on speed and momentum..and there is desmond stuff...'' XD that is all? desmond stuff ? is that a box that says desmond stuff in the van as they move around >_>....following the game structure the game will start with desmond getting out of the van, and killing shaun for being a jerk rather than being useful.. then kills everyone else while maniacly screaming ''Nothing is true, Everything is permitted'' >_> ...

LOLed hard on this XD

freddie_1897
03-18-2012, 04:59 PM
im guessing how they'll introduce the Animus 3.0 will be something like this:

William: we got your designs for the new animus
Rebecca: how did it go?
William: we changed a few things to improve it a bit

Limed_-
03-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Desmond gets kidnapped by an angry bunch of people called Noobstergo, they take him in for the entirety of the game and it turns out the world doesn't end.
Then comes AC4, and he gets captured by Abstergo this time when it turns out they are actually the good guys. The modern day assassins will try to win desmond back for the next 2 spin off games until they become old and croaky, and yeah, there will be no such thing as Connor.

tarrero
03-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Assassins creed thory

I have my own theory here.

Imagine that once Desmond and his team reach the temple, besides the apple, they need ( again haha) some artifacts in order gain access, after everyone`s tantrum, Desmond experiments bleeding effect, in which a name comes up, "Connor".

That would be the perfect excuse to relieve his memories, and well, during Connors lifetime, what if mohawk tribe had known for centuries the location of some "holy places" across their lands (aka the frontier) but that map is lost since the village attack, he goes for the kill, retrieves the map, which requires eagle vision to work, he visits those places as time, aka game, progresses, then he finally enters the temple, realizes the message is not for him and hides wharever he had found in hopes for the "chosen one" to find it........

I think it could work.

oliacr
03-18-2012, 07:31 PM
They'll introduce the new Animus 3.0 and the new protagonist Connor as well. Rebecca and Shaun maybe William will tell Desmond that they in the United States now and they have to move on! They will go to a new Location near Turin, NY . Coordinates are : 43 39 19 N 75 27 42 W read up by Leonardo da Vinci in Brotherhood. When they find these coordinates they will use the animus to relive Connor's life . And I think Connor was been here , and he left some secrets here. While Desmond searching the truth in the Animus some men will search the "secrets" on that Location!

frogger504
03-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Well 30 seconds of the game.... I don't know who Desmond would kill in the middle of nowhere, so maybe he does experience a bleeding effect of Connor in his later years killing someone

Wouldn't it be more likely an Ezio Bleeding Effect? Since he never actually experienced Conner... that we know of.

Also, I hope/think he will reveal what Ezio told him.

EscoBlades
03-18-2012, 07:41 PM
For the last time...Ezio told him nothing.

Game will probably start with us controlling Conner, then after a kill, the Animus will act up and glitch, throwing us back into a flashback of events leading up to that point.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Guess: Animus 3.0 will heavily use TWCB technology.

Guess 2: Desmond kills someone in the beginning of the game, not Connor.

JCearlyyears
03-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Guess: Animus 3.0 will heavily use TWCB technology.

Guess 2: Desmond kills someone in the beginning of the game, not Connor.

Guess 1- Why?
Guess 2- That makes the most sense. Why would he wake up and say "I know what we have to do." and lay back down?

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:00 PM

Game will probably start with us controlling Conner, then after a kill, the Animus will act up and glitch, throwing us back into a flashback of events leading up to that point.
That would make sense. I'd say the most likely way that would happen would be in a similar way to the beginning of AC1 and ACB.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:01 PM

Ezio gave him a message. Unless proven otherwise I will continue to say/believe it.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Ezio gave him a message. Unless proven otherwise I will continue to say/believe it.
So you're saying this speculation should be considered true until proven otherwise? That's like saying people with psychic powers exist until it's proven to be impossible.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Guess 1- Why?
Guess 2- That makes the most sense. Why would he wake up and say "I know what we have to do." and lay back down?

Because they are at the Grand Temple in New York and there is probably some good TWCB tech there. Not to mention, I frankly think that a couple weeks (even a couple months) wouldn't logically be enough time to significantly develop the Animus all the way from 2.03 to 3.0 without some significant technology upgrades.

I mean, that's bypassing ton of small upgrades.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:06 PM
So you're saying this speculation should be considered true until proven otherwise? That's like saying people with psychic powers exist until it's proven to be impossible.

No, I'm saying what I actually said.

I will continue to believe it until proven otherwise.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Because they are at the Grand Temple in New York and there is probably some good TWCB tech there. Not to mention, I frankly think that a couple weeks (even a couple months) wouldn't logically be enough time to significantly develop the Animus all the way from 2.03 to 3.0 without some significant technology upgrades.

There is no "official" definition of what should be considered a new x.0 version. I also see absolutely no reason to assume Rebecca couldn't do significant upgrades to the Animus over a period of weeks or months. I'm not sure what you're basing that reasoning on, but a few months or even a few weeks is more than enough time to completely revamp the entire Animus system.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:08 PM
From what I've read, Ezio found the message from Jupiter in Altair's apple, and that Ezio saw it along with Desmond. Ezio didn't give the message directly, but he allowed Desmond to see it.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:10 PM
There is no "official" definition of what should be considered a new x.0 version. I also see absolutely no reason to assume Rebecca couldn't do significant upgrades to the Animus over a period of weeks or months. I'm not sure what you're basing that reasoning on, but a few months or even a few weeks is more than enough time to completely revamp the entire Animus system.

Sure, maybe cosmetic changes, but I doubt that she could put in very significant upgrades. It takes years to significantly update an operating system to an entirely new edition, logically that applies even more so to machines that build an entire world out of DNA memories.

In any case, I think it would be supremely cool for the Animus 3.0 to use TWCB technology.

freddie_1897
03-18-2012, 08:10 PM
I don't want to advertise, but I've just made a thread explaining how and why ezio DIDN'T give him a private message, it's called 'just to make one thing clear' I'm only posting this because I don't want to type it all up again

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
I don't want to advertise, but I've just made a thread explaining how and why ezio DIDN'T give him a private message, it's called 'just to make one thing clear' I'm only posting this because I don't want to type it all up again

Link it.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Sure, maybe cosmetic changes, but I doubt that she could put in very significant upgrades. It takes years to significantly update an operating system to an entirely new edition, logically that applies even more so to machines that build an entire world out of DNA memories.

In any case, I think it would be supremely cool for the Animus 3.0 to use TWCB technology.

I disagree. For one we have no idea just how long Rebecca has been working on the Animus 3.0. For all we know she started long before ACII. After all the first "finished" version would have been the Animus 2.0 and we know she used it before Desmond. Second, we're not talking about the OS of a regular computer here. This isn't Windows. The Animus is a very specialized machine. It doesn't need to do many different things than regulate impulses to and from the subject's mind, read genetic memories and render genetic memories in 3D.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:25 PM
I disagree. For one we have no idea just how long Rebecca has been working on the Animus 3.0. For all we know she started long before ACII. After all the first "finished" version would have been the Animus 2.0 and we know she used it before Desmond. Second, we're not talking about the OS of a regular computer here. This isn't Windows. The Animus is a very specialized machine. It doesn't need to do many different things than regulate impulses to and from the subject's mind, read genetic memories and render genetic memories in 3D.

This and it's a fictional world, maybe it doesn't take so much...

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:31 PM
it took Abstergo a very long time (I'm thinking at least 15 years or more) to go from 1.0 to 1.31 (or whatever we use in AC1). I seriously doubt that Rebecca is that much more advanced than a whole team of highly specialized people.

Doing so would have UbiSoft being heavily, heavily biased towards the Assassins when they logically should actually be a very small and disorganized group of people due to the fall.

For some reason you seem to be against my ideas today LightRey. You changed since I left, and not in a way that I connect to more. Must be cynicism of ideas and stupidity from others across the months I was gone. I know I felt similarly on the Arkham City forums.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:34 PM
This and it's a fictional world, maybe it doesn't take so much...
That too. It's not hard to imagine that Rebecca would just happen to be a programming genius bordering the superhuman.

it took Abstergo a very long time (I'm thinking at least 15 years or more) to go from 1.0 to 1.31 (or whatever we use in AC1). I seriously doubt that Rebecca is that much more advanced than a whole team of highly specialized people.

Doing so would have UbiSoft being heavily, heavily biased towards the Assassins when they logically should actually be a very small and disorganized group of people due to the fall.

For some reason you seem to be against my ideas today LightRey. You changed since I left, and not in a way that I connect to more. Must be cynicism of ideas and stupidity from others across the months I was gone. I know I felt similarly on the Arkham City forums.
You can't compare Rebecca's versions to those of Abstergo. Abstergo is likely working by a completely different standard. For all we know their 1.31 is Rebecca's 2.5 or maybe it's not even comparable that way. Abstergo could have an entirely different focus.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Actually, it is for me. She's already highly-skilled, but she didn't get into computers until after she got into a snowboarding accident. So I'm guessing late high-school years at the most. How old is she now? 26 or around there? I'd say that's correct.

If the Animus is 3.0 because of her work alone, I'd find that bad story telling.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Actually, it is for me. She's already highly-skilled, but she didn't get into computers until after she got into a snowboarding accident. So I'm guessing late high-school years at the most. How old is she now? 26 or around there? I'd say that's correct.

If the Animus is 3.0 because of her work alone, I'd find that bad story telling.
You seriously overestimate how much time it takes to become a master programmer.

JCearlyyears
03-18-2012, 08:40 PM

Good point. I had no idea this was 2.03, so that makes sense, unless there were major software upgrades in the works while Desmond was out, and finnaly put in when he awoke.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Okay, fine, let's go with what you say is true.

It would still be awesome to have the Animus 3.0 using TWCB technology, would it not?

freddie_1897
03-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Programming I'd one thing, creating a machine that can put you in the eyes of your ancestor is another

D.I.D.
03-18-2012, 08:42 PM

Let's not go nuts. It's only the HUD and menus. When they need a redesign, they get one. Don't get tied up in whether there's been enough time and whatever else!

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:43 PM

Well it came natural for her so maybe, and it is likely, after she learned of programming she found out that she's a natural and genius.
Maybe the Abstergo Scientists aren't as familiar with Animus systems as she is. Remember, Abstergo keeps their employees in the dark so they don't know what they are using the machine for, so they can't be too familiarized with it. Rebecca has a complete understanding of it by now, the system language is probably second nature to her by AC2 time.

pacmanate
03-18-2012, 08:44 PM

Tbh I think a logical explanation would be that William bought an update with him at the end of AC:B. I just dont think they could update whilst desmond was using the animus. So at the start of AC:3 I think they might just use Williams update software straight away or something

LightRey
03-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Tbh I think a logical explanation would be that William bought an update with him at the end of AC:B. I just dont think they could update whilst desmond was using the animus. So at the start of AC:3 I think they might just use Williams update software straight away or something
Who said anything about updating? They just needed to edit the code. You don't need the animus itself to edit the code, you just need, well, the code.

EscoBlades
03-18-2012, 08:46 PM
No, I'm saying what I actually said.

I will continue to believe it until proven otherwise.

He didn't. End of.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 08:49 PM
He didn't. End of.

Meanwhile you haven't given a discussion on why it isn't possible or likely. You just keep saying he didn't, just like that.

EscoBlades
03-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Meanwhile you haven't given a discussion on why it isn't possible or likely. You just keep saying he didn't, just like that.

Call it following the clear facts of the matter. You know...that which was shown in game. It's not hard really, and i don't need to elaborate on that which others have so eloquently explained already. He told Desmond nothing. Simple.

LightRey
03-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Call it following the clear facts of the matter. You know...that which was shown in game. It's not hard really, and i don't need to elaborate on that which others have so eloquently explained already. He told Desmond nothing. Simple.
Occam's Razor also comes to mind.

Jexx21
03-18-2012, 09:09 PM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/e/e9/Rebecca-render.png
It should start with boobez.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-18-2012, 11:14 PM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/e/e9/rebecca-render.png
it should start with boobez.
yes!!!

beatledude210
03-18-2012, 11:16 PM

Ewww, not from Rebecca. Lucy, however, would be a different story, but she's dead...

Acrimonious_Nin
03-19-2012, 02:56 AM
Ewww, not from Rebecca. Lucy, however, would be a different story, but she's dead...

Why not Laetitia England? >_>

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111124152312/assassinscreed/images/8/81/Laetitia_England.png

Limed_-
03-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Why not Laetitia England? >_>

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111124152312/assassinscreed/images/8/81/Laetitia_England.png

What is that!

Josegtx13
03-19-2012, 03:51 AM
I think it'll start with Desmond assassinating some Templar Guards

After all SPOILER In the multiplayer story, Vidic says he knows the location of William Miles. So maybe well be fighting off some Templars?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-19-2012, 04:14 AM
What is that!

That, is a full fledged women waiting to be taken by assassin arms ;) lmao

frogger504
03-19-2012, 04:15 AM
I think it'll start with Desmond assassinating some Templar Guards

After all SPOILER In the multiplayer story, Vidic says he knows the location of William Miles. So maybe well be fighting off some Templars?

I think so too.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-19-2012, 04:17 AM
thinking about HTF we are going to be killing within the first 30 seconds of the game is a thrilling thought ....7 months <_< left...ok Desmond walks out of the van and gets ambushed, then epic struggle for life in an epic bout with a dozen templars coming at you full throttle...yes :D

frogger504
03-19-2012, 04:19 AM
thinking about HTF we are going to be killing within the first 30 seconds of the game is a thrilling thought ....7 months <_< left...ok Desmond walks out of the van and gets ambushed, then epic struggle for life in an epic bout with a dozen templars coming at you full throttle...yes :D

He said from when you put the game disc in, not even from when you start it. Main menu meta game? Loading Screen meta game?

Josegtx13
03-19-2012, 04:37 AM
He said from when you put the game disc in, not even from when you start it. Main menu meta game? Loading Screen meta game?

That could be a possibility.

But I think he meant, once you load up a profile.

frogger504
03-19-2012, 05:12 AM
That could be a possibility.

But I think he meant, once you load up a profile.
Yeah, even then, 30 seconds isn't much. All other games had one minute prequel videos, how can they possibly give you an assassination within 30 seconds?

Do you think he meant to say 30 minutes? lol

BerryGT5
03-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Do people really need as assassination within 30 seconds? Of all the things I want in AC3, I never even considered that.

JCearlyyears
03-19-2012, 11:20 AM
I always install my games before playing, and put in any DLC codes the game comes with, download that weird update already available for the game, go on uplay to spend pre-earned uplay points on uplay stuff, think about what to call the session profile, stare in awe at the title screen, adjust the settings to my personal preference, and sometimes I play the multiplayer first.

infamous_ezio
03-19-2012, 04:54 PM

This is hilarious hahah!

Maybe we will be starting off as connor, desmond could be hit by the bleeding effect. I'm most likely wrong lol..

infamous_ezio
03-19-2012, 04:59 PM

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LightRey
03-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=lgoXUzIwXk0

infamous_ezio
03-19-2012, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lgoXUzIwXk0

hahah! this is exactly where i got it from! god i love south park!

Jexx21
03-19-2012, 09:29 PM
seriously, no one thinks it would be cool if the Animus 3.0 ran on TWCB tech?

I mean, honestly, it seems like a logical step forward.

LightRey
03-19-2012, 09:34 PM
seriously, no one thinks it would be cool if the Animus 3.0 ran on TWCB tech?

I mean, honestly, it seems like a logical step forward.
Oh, it would definitely be cool.

Assassin_M
03-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Oh, it would definitely be cool.
Maybe we`ll get to see Connor being killed ??
Sacrificing his life heroically to save his family ??

Jexx21
03-19-2012, 09:46 PM
can't do that unless there is a movie that comes with the game.

Ace_of_Swords12
03-19-2012, 09:46 PM
i think desmond will see etzio but he will disapear and he will get upset and the burnnet girl will say thats ok iv just putting the finishing touches up on the animas 3.0 and desmond will get in but instead of etzio it will be conner or what ever btw horrible name for an assassin.if u agree reply but anyway he will wonder who he is and ull play as him to answer the question.

Jexx21
03-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Who's etzio? And conner? and what's an animas? and what does burnnet mean? It sounds like a burned net.

Connor is a good name for an Assassin.

Moultonborough
03-19-2012, 10:02 PM
With them being in the Grand Temple(most likely) near the very beginning I can't see it being anything except a small portable one. Why would they drag the chair with them into the Temple and wherever else they go and set it down and stopping. Not to mention it will make them very vulnerable if the Templar's show up and Desmond is just sitting down just waiting to be killed. Now, as to the start of the game. Unlike AC and AC:B I do not think it will start with Desmond in the Animus already. The way AC:R left off there was no explanation as to why Desmond went back into the Animus. In AC2 they said something like " continue exploring to see what else we can find." And of course in AC:B he did not have any choice to go back into it. Once they finish up Desmond's review they will be standing next to the van while Desmond explains what happened in the Juno's Temple/Vault. They will be ambushed by Abstergo after Desmond opens the Temple door and his dad will be killed in the fight. Thereby allowing Desmond to later be granted the title of "Mentor". They will find something blocking their way further within and Shaun will find some clue hinting to the Revolutionary War thus Desmond starts his search into Connors memories.

freddie_1897
03-19-2012, 10:04 PM
With them being in the Grand Temple(most likely) near the very beginning I can't see it being anything except a small portable one. Why would they drag the chair with them into the Temple and wherever else they go and set it down and stopping. Not to mention it will make them very vulnerable if the Templar's show up and Desmond is just sitting down just waiting to be killed. Now, as to the start of the game. Unlike AC and AC:B I do not think it will start with Desmond in the Animus already. The way AC:R left off there was no explanation as to why Desmond went back into the Animus. In AC2 they said something like " continue exploring to see what else we can find." And of course in AC:B he did not have any choice to go back into it. Once they finish up Desmond's review they will be standing next to the van while Desmond explains what happened in the Juno's Temple/Vault. They will be ambushed by Abstergo after Desmond opens the Temple door and his dad will be killed in the fight. Thereby allowing Desmond to later be granted the title of "Mentor". They will find something blocking their way further within and Shaun will find some clue hinting to the Revelountarly War thus Desmond starts his search into Connors memories.

god i hte pepel hoo spll thins ron, it real pisses me of

Assassin_M
03-19-2012, 10:07 PM
can't do that unless there is a movie that comes with the game.
You do not understand..
I was referring to him reliving Connor`s memories using more closely methods to TWCB technology.. i.e Seals, which allowed the user to relieve memories even after conceiving children..

Moultonborough
03-19-2012, 10:14 PM
god i hte pepel hoo spll thins ron, it real pisses me of

1. No reason to be a troll.
2. Nothing is spelled wrong, except your post. Check mine again.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-19-2012, 11:36 PM
moultonborough has it pretty well down lol it is possible they get ambushed I mean how else will you assassinating in 30 sec unless they pull of what they did for the intro of brotherhood where you start with ezio in sequence 9 running at cesare... but I like that idea where his dad dies...since all the dads die in his lineage >_>.. and ends up being called the mentor of the assassins the de facto of the de facto master assassins after the real mentor got assassinated so easily -___- ....anyone else read the fall and wonder why the mentor looked like he was the guy who own KFC?

matheus_737
03-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I think Desmond will try to open the Grand Temple but the templars will interfer with a lot of them, the templar's mission is kill Willian because he's the de facto leader of the Assassins so they will shot him, carrying to not shoot on Desmond so he will kill them all won't open the Temple and will escape without William(he gonna die for me).

Acrimonious_Nin
03-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Unbeknownst to the assassins, Desmond has this box you see, and it has a pistol inside and he will shoot the living hibbidyhooblah out of the driver of the van because he is most likely a templar mole >_> and Clay kaczmarek's friends found his dead body in the tiber river and became the entity 'Erudito'....>_>

P.S Do not question where the source of the bold came from just obey please, I am so right it is not even funny. So turn of your flamethrowers and do not think about flaming this FACT. Look inside your heart you will know it to be true.

btw... did anyone else notice that there were 16 chairs in Clay funeral ? lol I found that kinda cool :p

JCearlyyears
03-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Desmond's dad wont die that soon, Ubisoft would be stupid to do that. they barely gave him an introduction, for him to die so soon would be terrible.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-20-2012, 12:40 AM
Desmond's dad wont die that soon, Ubisoft would be stupid to do that. they barely gave him an introduction, for him to die so soon would be terrible.

giovanni auditore died pretty early on in the game... william is not the main character, if anything he must die to give desmond that fire to chase after the templars :D